Information technology professional with 27 years of experience. Including 19 years of SAP - experience, with 12 years on configuration in logistic module materials management - MM, and 7 years as Project leader and coordinator in the Commercial area, planning. Monitoring and control project, upgrades. Implementation sales process in SAP solutions for the commercial and technological area, that allowed the continuous improvement of information technology in Confidential - Mass consumption products, Food and Beverage Company. Direct supervision of four analyst and other coordinated project teams.
Knowledge of: SAP R/3 3.1 H, SAP 4,6 C, SAP ERP HP6
Customizing MM: Purchasing, Inventory management, Material master data. Integration with FI, PP, PM, CO, SD.
Capable of full implementation: of SAP modules, participated in three full implementations and three system upgrades.
System support: help desk.
Solution Manager: ASAP methodology implementation, Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize MM module, prepare and execute testing phase and user training support.
HTML 5 programming: Use of Microsoft Project Planning software for whole implementation cycle.
- Implementation of Confidential - Retail execution for Confidential: ERP-CRM- Confidential
- Implementation of CRM enterprise-level networks and telephone contact
- Marketing of Yogurt by Pepsi Cola Venezuela - ERP-DSD
- Telesales - BW-CRM-ERP
- Planning, execution and control of marketing planning (CRM-BW)
- Migration and upgrade of MDSD - Mobile Direct Storage Delivery 2.1 to version 3.0, with integration of Middleware and ERP,
- Planning, monitoring and deployment of new system version upgrades including the version upgrade to 1970 mobile devices.
- Implementation of MDSD - Mobile Direct Storage Delivery by agency application
- Planning and monitoring faithful compliance with the implementation at national level of MDSD, via roll out of 25 agencies PepsiCo Venezuela, 700 mobile devices.
- Migration (upgrade) SAP R/3 ERP 6.0 EHP3 Plan and monitor the system to the new version of ERP 6.0 upgrade
- Merge systems using the tool SAP SLO - System Landscape Optimization - was the union of two SAP environments R/3 and 4.6C. This union of SAP systems handled the business of food and beverages.
- Join Master of materials using SAP SLO -System Landscape Optimization - involved unification of the masters of materials between different systems of the food business: soft drinks, non-carbonated beverages, beer and Malta and ice cream.
Help desk - operation support
- Collect user requirements and coordinate resolution and implementation in reference to modules: inventory control, material management: raw material, finished product, pop material, and packaging, purchasing, procurement, invoice verification and valuation, consumption-based planning. Included domestic and international businesses of food, soft drinks, beer, malta and ice cream.
- SAP R/3 4.6 C implementation SAP MM according to the requirements and needs of the business, customizing and data migration.
- SAP R/3 4.6 C Implementation SAP MM according to the requirements and needs of the business, customizing and data migration.
- Implementation of SAP R/3 3.0 F, module MM according to the requirements and needs of the business, data migration, definition of reports, design and construction of programs.