- 7 years of experience as SAP Technical Consultant in ABAP/4.
- Experience in SAP ERP Airline Domain, Automobile Domain with the following modules Supply Chain Management, Material Management, Warehouse Management, Yard Management, Maintenance Repair & Overhaul, Plant Maintenance, and Sales & Distribution.
- Experience in HR & NetWeaver ABAP with the following functional knowledge on Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Benefits Administration, Payroll, and Time Management.
- Involved in Implementation, Production support & migration projects in SAP
- Worked on an End to End SAP implementation project.
- Have a good experience in evaluating functional specifications, writing technical specifications for the functional specifications and reviewing and validating technical specs written by team members, assisting team in technical challenges, reviewing team member’s code.
- Lead a team of more than 7 members and good in offshore onsite coordination.
- Expertise in developing Reports (List, ALV, interactive ALV, Query ) in ABAP
- Expertise in Implementing/ Enhancing IDOC - ALE for Standard process and supporting IDOC’s for interface
- Developed CRYSTAL reports using SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 and BW NetWeaver 7.0 to generate reports for process metrics.
- Expertise in developing programs using OOP’s ABAP.
- Developed many applications using Module Pool programming efficiently.
- Extensively used the Web Service in webdynpro call / other interfaces
- Expertise in Conversion using BDC / LSMW tool
- Worked on Enhancement Framework both Implicit and Explicit enhancements
- Experience in developing User Exits and BADIs to accommodate custom requirements in SD, MM, SCM, FI, Personnel Administration, organization management.
- Expertise on HCM process, Smart forms, Adobe Interactive Forms.
- Proficient on developing requirements using Web Dynpro (ABAP).
- Proficient in developing Custom workflow and analyzing standard Workflows.
- Extensively involved in info type Creation / customization for country based requirements
- Expertise in Logical Database (LDB)
- Proficient in Performance tuning of long running programs using SCI, ST05, ST12, SE30.
- Expertise in efficient programming and code performance checks.
- Expertise in providing technical design and developing Data Dictionary objects like Tables, Structures, Search Help, Domain and Data elements
- Experience in analysis and implementation of SAP Notes.
- Developed applications for POC using Screen Personas & SAP UI5.
- Good communication skills and involved in Onsite-Offshore coordination
- Team Player with excellent communication and leadership skills with strong technical and analytical abilities
- Well established to consulting Business Model, Client handling, User support and Business processes
- Has taken a lead role in achieving quality benchmarks throughout all assignments.
- Undergoing SAP/S4 HANA training and certification.
Technical: SAP ABAP
Modules: SAP SD, MM, FI&CO, SCM, CRM, PA, OM, LSMW, Payroll, Time Management.
SAP ABAP Developer/ Support Lead
- Developer role involved enhancing existing BSP applications in the module of PM. Work included UI5 application FIORI development, RFC’s and developing ODATA Services.
- Worked in WebDynpro POWL developments.
- Support work includes system monitoring and incident and problem solving.
- Have dealt with issues in the area of system performance and analysis of TRACE, Dumps.
- Handled priority incidents, performance analysis and resolution.
- Worked in areas of SAP Modules like SAP FI/CO, SD, MM, LE(YM), WM, PP, QM and PM modules.
- Supported on Critical production tickets which potentially impact line stoppage.
- Experience working in technical developments, system testing, resolution of critical/high production issues in timely and efficient manner and documentation of project intensive data.
- Experience with ITSM (IT Service Management) and ITPM (IT Project Management) process.
- Experience and good knowledge with SOLMAN ChaRM in SAP.
SAP Lead Developer
- Developed a complex ABAP report for the HCM Forms, which use to give the form details in the ALV list
- Developed Custom workflows for the HCM Process.
- Developed custom info type and a report program for the same
- Developed ABAP report programs using LDB’s (PNP & PNPCE).
- Handled high priority incidents, analyzed and resolved within the SLA
- Handled incidents on Personal Administration, Organization Management, modules.
- Have created SAP UI5 BSP applications namely LPT, LMC for PM module using eclipse and deployed in ABAP.
- Have worked on HTML5, CSS3, Java script for designing UI5 webpages.
Personas Product Developer
- Created demo project using Screen Personas 3.0.
- Modified screens using flavors for Material Creation (MM01), Sale order creation (VA01).
- Customized screens based on user specific roles.
- Analysis of system. Used NetWeaver BW 7.0 and SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 using Universe technique.
- Developed Crystal Reports for material creation, cost settlement and custom reports.
- Analysis of standard programs - RM06BB30, SAPFM06P.
- Developed upload programs for PA001, PA002, PA003 and custom Info types upload.
- Developed interfaces for employee and organization records.
- Created Custom info types and worked on enhancements of standard info types from PM01.
- Created Distribution Model using BD64.
- Created and processed inbound and outbound IDOC-ALE records.
- Analyzed standard programs for functional purpose.
- Implemented SAP Notes.
- Created a WebDynpro Application Work scope planning that deals the prior planning of an engine maintenance. The functional concepts used are Revision creation, Notification, Task List, Orders for the customer.
- Developed Module Pool Workbench that tracks the maintenance and overhaul of every engine parts such as rotables, repairables and BOM’s.
- Have analyzed and implemented exits and BADI’s in CCM2.
- Have created custom reports for task list and order retrieval.
- Worked on SD User exits - MV45AFZZ AND MV45AFZB.
- Have added fields in standard transactions - VA01.
- Have a good configuration knowledge in Pricing procedures, Output Determination, Condition Rules, Copy Controls and Master Data.
- Have created ABAP print programs for Quotation, Sale order and custom reporting using Smart forms.
- Have created a webdynpro application for maintenance of line components.
- Transformed SAP Script’s to Smart forms for Purchase Order, Requisition, and Purchase Approval.
- Created Adobe Interactive Forms for vendor details.
- Created a complex workbench program for tracking engine service process using module pool. Created reusable functionalities using Class and function modules.
- Created user exits and implicit enhancements for programs like R43500.
- Have worked on SEAL systems which prints the report in a PDF output format and places in the configured location.
- Have analyzed and created exits in SEAL systems for vertical printing using basis configuration.
- Have developed function modules to create and upload and retrieve files in AL11.
- Have worked on logical file path, physical file path using FILE transaction.
- Developed reports in ECC 4.6 for the PM module.
- Analyzed and optimized the existing custom code for modules in PM/MM.
- Changed all the obsolete techniques in Function Modules and Classes.
- Developing and modifying ABAP reports.
- Debugging and performance analysis of custom programs using TRACE, ST05.
- Developing Upload Programs for customer specific requirements.
- Involved in the certification of Confidential product V2.0 and V3.0.
- Created Upload programs using function module for material master, equipment creation, sale order creation, task list creation and LSMW.
- Created SAP Queries using SQ01, SQ02, and SQ03.
- Created custom reports (Interactive, ALV).
- Created Transaction Variants and Variant transactions.
- Developed a custom tool for tracking issues and posting the same in SAP ABAP. Created Email alerts using function module - SO NEW DOCUMENT ATT SEND API1.
- Created functionality to attach documents in application using BOR.
- Worked and changed the views of many T-Codes using Screen Personas.
- Have created basic BSP applications using SAPUI5 with RFC connections.
SAP ABAP Developer
- Created Confidential objects - Table, Lock Objects, Data elements, Search Helps
- Developed a report which gives information about the stock in Scheduling system.
- Developed a report to update the production order details in Z-tables.
- Developed BDC program to download Shipping data to flat file.
- Underwent training on Technical development and various modules of SAP.