- 16 years of experience working with SAP solutions, and participant in Confidential implementations.
- During 8 years developed deep experience into SAP CRM. Running 5 complete full cycle implementation’s including: requirements evaluation, processes design, system configuration and execution of the projects managed. Worked with other IT solutions integrated with SAP CRM as well as with Industry Solutions such as Utilities and Higher Education & Research.
- QA expert, solution evaluator and in depth cross application security knowledge (BI, CRM and ERP).
- Recently ended a project working with SAP S/4HANA as a Data Migration Lead.
- SAP S/4HANA
- CRM - Sales
- CRM-Interaction Center
- CRM-Web Channel
- CRM-Funds Management
- IS-Education & Research
- SAP Security
- SAP WCEM
Confidential, Miami, FL
SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Lead
- Coordinate the different entities (USA, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and Peru) in order to Transform, clean and upload data into SAP S/4HANA from Confidential sources.
SAP CRM Independent Contractor Advisor
- SAP WCEM evaluation and build of proposal for a Mexican leader in the production and distribution of refrigerated and frozen foods.
- Demo specification and construction left in progress.
- Deep dives and understanding into WCEM capabilities.
CRM Practice Lead
- CRM Prototyping Lead. CRM Specialist in technical side during sales processes, prototype building and demonstration for Confidential customers.
- Confidential Prototyping, Grantor Program Management processing. Web Application Forms usage, Claims and Funds Management integration.
- Marketing Prototyping for Universities. ELM Usage, Segment Builder, Lead Management, Campaign Management, Student Record Transfer via Middleware.
- Service Management Prototyping. ICSS usage, Installed Base functions and integration with ERP. Service Agreement, Service Order and Service Quotation Processing.
- Interaction Center Prototyping, Call List Management, Target Groups creation and processing based on Marketing attributes, Sales Orders and product proposals. NWBC capabilities for sales order processing in ERP.
Environment: SAP CRM 7.0, ECC 6.0
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Design and implementation planning of CRM Funds Management business processes for an American Multinational computer processor producer.
- Customizing for Fund Programs, Initiatives, Budget Postings, Reservations, Claims, Middleware administration for settlements transfer.
- Functional Specifications for custom enhancements.
- Conduction of full testing cycles.
Environment: SAP CRM 6.0, Portals, ECC 6.0
- CRM implementation planning and processes design for Sales, Service and Marketing using Interaction Center for the leading glass manufacturer in Mexico.
- Processes design and customizing for Order tacking, Lead and Opportunity Management, Complaint Management. Campaign Management, Product Proposals.
- Conduction of full testing cycles, user training.
- Upgrade evaluation, planning and execution. SAP CRM 5.0 to CRM 6.0 with Enterprise Portal integration.
- E-Sales enabled as an additional channel to attend customers requirements.
Environment: SAP CRM 5.0, SAP CRM 6.0 upgrade, Portals, BI, ECC 6.0
- SAP CRM implementation evaluation for the Interaction Center and Marketing processes implemented for and Educational Institution.
- Proposed action plans and technical solutions to solve the different issues presented during the project.
- Processes improvements recommendations and fixed customizing issues.
Environnent: SAP CRM 5.0, Interaction Center Web-Client
- 2006. SAP CRM Senior Consultant. SAP IS-U CRM implementation. Processes evaluation and technical support. Activity Management customizing and business partner transfer. Connectivity and MW set up and monitoring for a Major Brazilian power distributor in São Paulo.
- 2005. Solution Architect responsible to design, build and implement SAP CRM Solution using Interaction Center to provide service support and order tacking for an important producer and gas distributor in Northern Mexico.
- 2004. CRM Consultant. Processes design and implementation for Interaction Center, Activity Management, Business Partner transfer, Opportunity Management and Order tacking for one of the world’s largest building materials suppliers and cement producers.
- 2001. Senior Consultant. Security Management in R/3, CRM and BW systems, user administration and security support for one of the largest breweries in Mexico, now subsidiary of Heineken International.
- Security Project consultant during the upgrade from SAP R/3 4.0 to SAP R/3 4.7 for the largest telecomm company in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
- Different security strategy definitions for Confidential implementations. Including the largest telecomm company in Mexico, managing more than 3000 users.
- Transport Management execution and support within R/3 systems.
Environnent: SAP R/3, SAP BW, SAP CRM.