- Around 5 years of professional IT experience in SAP for industries like Retail and Life Science & Healthcare.
- Strong knowledge of business process automation and workflow concepts.
- Excellent in communication and follow - up with regards to gathering requirements from functional teams and data owners in SAP modules.
- Ability to produce high-quality requirement specifications and documentation to support ERP functional design development and suggested, incorporated many process improvements to improve system performance.
- Awarded Best Employee of the month and Star of the Quarter in the project by the client Confidential .
- Quick learner and possess strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- SAP systems SAP ECC 6.0
- CRM - Security
- Enterprise Portal
- Solution Manager
- C #
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access Database
- MS Visio
Confidential, Houston, TX
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Responsible for mentoring students, tutoring, grading assignments and exams.
- Assisting students in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and developing websites using Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Guiding students in their projects to design and develop a Data Warehouse using Microsoft Access Database, pivot tables and to perform multidimensional modeling using Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Worked as an SAP Security Consultant for the Clients, Confidential and Confidential.
- Quick learner and easy to adapt to new technologies.
- Sincere, assertive, good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Worked closely with Change Management team and other SAP modules during implementation and Go-Live to implement necessary role level and security level changes by analysing risks as per SOX compliance.
- Worked on User Information System, created and modified users/roles and assigned users to roles across various landscapes.
- Generated and maintained authorizations and authorization profiles based on existing roles.
- Installed & deployed Central User Administration (CUA) and monitoring CUA across multiple landscapes.
- Experience in user creation, user activation/deactivation in HANA security administration.
- Worked on role assignment and role design for users in HANA.
- Created the Developer Keys and OSS IDs for SAP Users in SAP Service Market Place.
- Worked on various SAP production & non- production landscapes such as SAP BW, CRM, SCM, FI&CO.
- Firefighter access - Assignment of Fire call role.
- Collaborated with other team members and business representatives to ensure that security roles, authorizations, activity levels and settings meet the Client requirements.
- Compliance Calibrator Checks (SoD) - Checking of SoDs through the VIRSA tool for associates and assignment of controls in the production environment.
- Determined and reported the risks that will be introduced by simulating the addition of transactions, Roles/ Profiles to a User ID.
- Experienced in defining background jobs, scheduling and maintenance, modifying, deleting and analyzing the jobs and regular monitoring of the job logs.
- Sound knowledge in role design, creation and modification in SAP ECC, familiar with profile generator and SU24, CUA, single-sign-on.
- Basic knowledge of GRC 10.0 including Firefighter ID, Mitigation of Risks, User management, modeling user access.
- Resolved support issues, troubleshooting authorization errors using trace, SU53, RSECADMIN.
- Worked in SAP Solution Manager and handled ChaRM requests from design to testing to final promotion to production system.
- Responsible for tracking and resolution of user access requests in HPQC and HP ALM.
- Generated transaction log for fire call access for Audit purposes.
System Analysis and Design
- Developed an academic system design platform for Heating and Air Conditioning Company which provides equipment, materials and services for client. As part of Material Management team, handled purchasing, Inventory management and shipment.
- Gathered system’s requirements, design specifications, business process documents (complete walk through of the SDLC process) and designed the entire logical representation of the module such as Use-case diagrams, Data-flow Diagrams, Functional Decomposition Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Class Diagram etc.
- Developed a prototype in ASP.Net Framework and designed a database in Microsoft Access & MySQL. Reporting was done through Crystal reports and data visualizations using Tableau.
Building Data Warehouse
- Completed a project by building a data warehouse for a retail store using Microsoft Access Database and developing a cube using SQL server Analysis Services to perform OLAP analysis.
- Performed ETL operations on datasets and OLAP analysis on the data to understand the business scenario, performance over the years along its dimensions to provide suggestions for making strategic decisions by the Management.
- Reports were generated by browsing the cube using various techniques like aggregation, slicing, dicing, roll-up and drill down.