- Highly qualified, tenacious and work driven professional. Armed with broad - based skills and experience in IT, systems management, database management, SAP Infrastructure, computer programming, client satisfaction, and project management. Manages onsite and offsite consultants and other IT personnel to ensure accurate and excellent project/company performance. Trained to demonstrate proven effectiveness to assume a full-time position as an IT Manager and Consultant. Determined to implement earned skills for the rapid growth of the prospective organization by working effectively and consistently
- Excellent writing, communication, technical and management skills
- Strong client service acumen, with excellent knowledge of technical management
- Expertise in information management, data center management and data governance
- Understand business performance metrics and how to address client requests
- Experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Can design, & upgrade SAP authorization (ERP, BW, CRM, HCM, Portal) in global scale with SOX compliance
- Expertise in all SAP administration activities: hardware sizing, installation/upgrade/migration, Add-ons, Notes, Support Pack, Enhancement, kernel, SWPM, SUM, performance tuning, monitoring, auditing and troubleshooting skills
- Savvy in managing SAP modules: ERP6.0 EhP7, BW 7.40, ESS/MSS Portal 7.30, CRM 7.01, SCM 5.0, LiveCache and PI 7.10 on Netweaver ABAP/Java 7.0, 7.1, 7.4, 7.50, 7.51 Platform (dual and/or single stack); TREX 7.01, Adobe Document Service (ADS), Single Sign-On (SSO), LDAP integration, CTS+, SLD, LMDB
- Adept at SAP Solution Manager 7.0, 7.1 (Maintenance Optimizer, Early Watch Alert (EWA), system monitoring, Central User Administrator (CUA), license administration workbench (LAW), Wily Introscope 9.0
- Vast in integrating third party vendors such as EDI, Vertex, CyberSource, Paymentec, Esker Fax, SAPconnect, Symbol Wireless scan gun, Silverstream, Taxware, BSI TaxFactory, RightFax, SAPconsole, Georgia SoftWorks, Stay-Linked telnet Server, RWD uPerform and SimplyBox
- High level of relevant experience in operating system all Windows, AIX 7.1, Linux 6.0; database MS SQL Server 2012-14, Oracle 12.1, AB2 UDB, MaxDB/Sybase ASE
- SAP Certified Basis and HANA Technology Associate
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- IT Management
- SAP S/4 HANA & Netweaver
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Client Satisfaction
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- SAP Infrastructure Management
- Database Management
- Training and Development
- SAP Applications &Installation
- Systems Design & Configuration
- Data Center Migration
- Team Management
- Training and Development
- Data Center Management
- Risk Management
- Business Analysis & Evaluation
- Computer Programming
- Policy Compliance
- SAP Basis & Security
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Sr. SAP Basis & Security Consultant
- Properly managed ERP 6.0 EHP7 SP15 and BW 7.40 SP15 on AIX 7.1/Oracle 12/Virtual on LPARs hardware; Netweaver Portal 7.30, Solution Manager 7.1, Confidential 10.1, SAP Trex, EDI Gentran, OpenText Data Archiving and SeeBurger 5.2 on Windows 2012 r2/SQL Server 2014 Ent./VMware on ECM hardware; SuccessFactors (Dell Boomi) on SAP cloud
- Expertly administrated and supported SAP Confidential 10.1 Access Control configuration. Served as level 3 consultant to level 2 (Business Liaison) and level 1 (Help Desk) team
- Successfully updated Vertex Q Series (Sales Tax, RateLocator, Indirect Tax Return, GeoCoder Master List) and O Series Exemption Certificate Manager (ECM) monthly
- Proactively lead and ensured the successful completion the ERP & BW 7.40 security post upgrade processes (SU24/SU25) project
- I nstalled SAP Netweaver 7.50 JAVA for Adobe Documents Services (ADS) only on VMware/Windows 2012 r2/SQL Server 2014 Enterprise
- Offered full support for Green Field project Business Warehouse (BW 7.40) and SAP Business Objects BI (BOBJ 4.2) on to Windows/SQL Server 2014 Enterprise.
- Competently designed and implemented SAP Fiori (FES 3.0) & ERP 6.0 EPH7 landscape
- Supported and administrated SeeBurger (BIS 6.5.2) landscape include secure proxy servers, admin console, processing engine servers and file repository server. Configured and monitored multiple vendors, banks, etc… via EDI and files transfer (sftp, .pgp, etc…)
- Administrated other Confidential clients SAP HANA systems using HANA cockpit to check alerts, monitor resources and analyst performance. In addition, managed system configuration, performed backup and recovery and maintained security systems
- Managed two offshore SAP Basis/security resources and facilitated weekly meeting to discuss open tickets and project activities
- Assisted in migrating SAP servers from legacy hardware to Pure Storage hardware (SSD). Utilized Pure Storage Copy Automation Tool (CAT) to perform system refreshes
- Currently research and implement Open Text VIM 7.5 to existing Open Text landscape
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
SAP Basis Lead
- Developed & supported current business functions of CRM and HR modules without outside consultants.
- Implemented DR solution for all SAP Production systems (ERP, CRM, HR Portal and Solution Manager) via active/standby model located in West & East Coast data center.
- Actively monitored SAP RFC connection for internet orders between ERP and ecommerce Webstore
- Skillfully troubleshoot CRM WebUI synchronization (contacts, calendar, email) issues
- Properly converted SAP HR Portal website via SSL (https) to backend ERP and CRM WebUI
- Effectively maintained and implemented SAP security roles for America, Sweden, Serbia and Portugal location/company code for ERP and HR Portal ESS/MSS
- Efficiently designed solution to failed Segregation of Duty (SoD) controls
- Expertly standardized and configured CTS+ for BW and ESS/MSS portal environment
- Competently performed system refresh from PRD to QAS/Sandbox per request across all ERP, CRM & Portal
- Managed SAP ERP 6.0 w/EpH4, Portal 7.01 ESS/MSS, CRM 7.01 and Solution Manager 7.01 EhP1 SP24 on OS Upgraded Solution Manager to version 7.1 SP15 and configured System Preparation, Basic Configuration,
- Oversaw Systems Configuration, EarlyWatch Alert, Maintenance Optimizer, License Management, SLD, LMDB
- Migrated all SAP systems from Windows 2003/MS SQL Server 2005 to Windows 2012/MS SQL Server 2012
- Installed SAP BW 7.31 for CRM reports and integrated Groupware client 10.0 with Exchange 2007 & 2010
- Configured SSO via SAP certificate and converted SAP HR Portal website to backend ERP and CRM WebUI
- Configured Adobe Document Services (ADS) on HR portal and DR environment for SOX audit compliance
- Implemented SAP security roles for America, Sweden, Serbia & Portugal code for ERP & HR Portal ESS/MSS
- Remodeled and audited SAP security, operation system and database setting for SOX compliance annually
- Trained junior SAP Basis and security people to support and monitor an entire SAP environment
IT Auditor/Sr. SAP Consultant
- Properly managed and trained client Toyo Tires internal client Basis & security team to support SAP ERP 6.0 and multiple interfaces
- Effectively Performed IT (Domain, OS, DB and SAP authorization) audit via KPMG ITAC and ITGC SOX compliance matrix
- Expertly implemented solution to failed Segregation of Duty (SoD) controls via IT/SAP best practice
Senior SAP Basis Consultant
- Actively supported 24/7 HCM and payroll implementation projects with 32K active user accounts
- Carefully troubleshoot and resolved problems in SAP environment consist of ERP, HCM, BW, XI/PI, SOLMAN
- Oversaw accurate configuration of CTS+ for BW, PI and ESS/MSS portal environment
- Updated BSI TaxFactory Bulletin and imported SAP TUB transports per request
- Made adequate resolutions and completed SAP annual license audit for ERP, BW and PI for 32K accounts
- Assisted in the initial Confidential v10.0 implementation project (create system user account, RFC )
- Tenaciously worked with hosting partners to setup sFTP to interfaces with other partners
Confidential, Vernon, CA
Senior SAP Basis
- Completed project based work, keeping a focus on hitting key project milestones.
- Ensured the adherence of standards and maintained daily contact with team leader regarding work progress
- Maintained SAP environment comprise of ECC6.0, SRS, BI7.0, Solution Manager 7.0(EpH1 w/sp22), BIG IP Load Balancer and legacy interfaces (STS, ACS, PKMS) on LAN/WAN network.
- Carried out performance tuning 2 Terabyte SQL Server 2005 database and 1500+ SAP users
- S olved and troubleshoot system refreshes (ECC6.0 and BI7.0), IDoc, and RFC
- Worked on OS/DB migration (from SQL Server 2005/Windows 2003 to IBM DB2/AIX) project
- Resiliently worked with hosting partner IBM on OS/DB migration for Solution Manager 7.1, ERP 6.0 with EpH4, SRS
- Resourcefully mentored internal IT staff for first level security and Basis issues (SAPGUI, BEx, system monitoring.)
Confidential, Durham, NC
Senior SAP Consultant
- Carefully audited and resolved ECC6.0 security setup from previous and current phases
- Expertly designed and implemented HCM security for HCM project
- Properly Trained client personnel on SAP ECC and HCM security for post support
- Competent solution Manager 4.0 on Windows 2003 x64bit Enterprise and IBM DB2 UDB database
- Effectively implemented role based security for ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, and SCM 5.0 for 800 users.
- Skillfully configured BI 7.0 Integrated Planning (IP) for forecasting using Portal\Java backend
- Properly setup Central User Administration (CUA) on SolMan 4.0 for user administration
- Expertly integrated RightFax version 9.3 Enterprise with ECC 6.0 to fax documents
- Accurately configured SAPconnect to email documents and Web SAPconsole J2EE server for CE interface
- Successfully configured Transport Management System (TMS) for cross Netweaver application
- Handled SAPGUI deployment server to roll out SAPGUI software and BEx tool to end users
- Integrated RWD uPerform 5.2 with ECC 6.0 and performed performance tuning for ECC, BI, and SCM systems
- Mentored client Basis and security team for post Go Live support
Confidential, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
SAP Basis Administrator
- Properly installed and configured SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise on SQL2000 Enterprise.
- Handled Hardware is HP SAN EVA 5000, DL585, BL20p G3 and BL30p.
- Installed BI (Netweaver 2004s) on Windows 2003 Ent. SR2, SQL 2005 Ent. and x64 bit HW.
- Managed, configured and administrated SQL2000 database. Also, applied SQL update patches.
- Actively supported and troubleshoot FI/CO, SD, MM, PP and WM consultant’s problems.
- Created security roles according to company policy and configured SAP Solution Manager 3.2
- Configured EWA (EarlyWatch Alert), Go-Live Check, and System Measurement report.
- Maintained Transport Management System and created Change Request and Transport Approval Form
- Expertly installed and setup SAPGUI Installation Server to deploy SAPGUI 640 to end-user computer
- Installed SAPRouter using VPN to SAP Service Center and additional French languages
- Excellently configured SAP printers (HP, Canon, Savin, Epson, Dell) and label printers (Zebra, Intermec).
- Setup interfaces (Taxware, RightFax, SAPconnect, SAPconsole, Georgia SoftWorks, Stay-Linked telnet Server).
- Designed SAP backup and configured and integrated RWD Info Pak software with SAP menu.
- Did client refresh (remote and local) and setup scheduled standard and customized background jobs
- Monitored system performance and configured SAP landscapes, SQL 2000 database and Windows OS
- Backup company’s servers, databases, and data files using Veritas version 10 to HP MSL6030 tape library.
- Installed and setup VMWare (ESX) servers
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP Basis Administrator
- Managed SAP R/3 4.0B (D01, Q01, P01) with Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 clustered server
- Troubleshoot SAP interfaces (EDI, Vertex, CyberSource, Paymentec, Esker Fax, SAPconnect, Symbol Wireless scan gun and Silverstream)
- Setup and configured user accounts
- Supported SAP printers (HP, Epson Dot Matrix) and label printer (Zebra, Intermec).
- Maintained SAP security profiles. Also, monitored and managed security access and violations.
- Transported changes between systems and managed change requests.
- Managed the scheduled batch jobs.
- Scheduled, ran and monitored backup jobs of the SAP database and any required system level files.
- A pplied MS security patches, SAP supported packages and OSS notes to fix problems.
- Handled and configured SAPRouter using VPN.
- Monitored the system health, performance and logs.
- Worked with SAP technical consultants on the SAP upgrade (R/3 Ent. 4.7 x200 with Oracle 9.20).
- Built, configured and supported new hardware (IBM xSeries 335, 345, 360, 445; SAN FAStT700, EXP700
- Managed Total Storage Tape Library for SAP landscapes).
- Worked with Deloitte auditors to reconfigured Windows, Oracle and SAP systems to compliance with Sarbanes Oxley