- Having around 3+ years of experience with expertise in ABAP.
- Extensively worked on ABAP with Object Oriented Programming.
- Good Working as Data Dictionary objects like Tables, Views, Structures, Table maintenance.
- Working Experience in generation of Reports (Classical, Interactive, ALV and OOP’s ALV).
- Expertise in Conversions: Call Transaction and Session Method’s using Data Migration knowledge of LSMW.
- Working Experience in Enhancements - User exits, BADI’s.
- Developed Various Layouts: SAP scripts, SMARTFORMS.
- Good Working Knowledge on Dialog Programming.
- Interfaces: BAPI’s, RFC’s for interface between SAP and other systems.
- Used the Modularization Techniques.
- Debugging techniques - Break Points - Experience to debug SAP Std. Programs.
- ABAP Program performance tuning using - SE30 - Runtime analysis - ST05 - SQL Trace.
- Worked extensively on integration of Business Objects Data Services with SAP MODULES and Non-SAP Data Sources like SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Involved in Design, development, optimization and maintenance of Business Objects Data Integrator jobs to extract data from various source systems to data marts/data warehouse, various SAP modules through IDOCS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3
SAP: ABAP/4, SAPUI5, HANA
ERP Package: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0
Database: MS SQL 2012, 2008
Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP
Other Software Skills: MS-Office
- Research and understanding of initial SAPUI5 landscape requirement with mandatory components, SAPUI5 definition, SAPUI5 and HANA Software Development Tools Kit
- Research, design, develop and delivered initial prototype with SAPUI5 SDK with Eclipse based IDE and various data model in SAP HANA, JSON file along with oData service
- Support and enhance SAP Fiori applications
- Performed unit testing for the developed development objects
- Prepare technical specification and Unit test case documentation for the developed development objects
ABAP Technical consultant
- Developed major enhancement for the archiving and storing materials.
- Optimizing and analyzing existing ABAP programs if there are any performance issues and modify as per the client requirements.
- Involved in code reviews and guiding SEs & new comers.
- Understanding the functional specifications designed by the functional team for the new requirements.
- Designing the Technical Specifications from the functional specifications.
- Developing the code as per the technical specifications.
- Review the technical specifications and code as per the specifications.
- Handling the self-testing for the objects developed.
- Handling the transportation related activities.
- Interacting with the client & onsite team on a regular basis to gather user requirements.
ABAP Technical consultant
- Worked on major ABAP enhancements in treasury module implementation.
- Handling the Change and HD tickets as per the client requirements and Preparing Transport Approval Request Forms.
- Optimizing and analyzing existing ABAP programs and modify as per the client requirement.
- Handling the self testing for the objects developed.