- Having 11+ years of progressive SAP technical experience in various areas of ABAP.
- Technical expertise includes BRF, WebDynpro for ABAP, OOPS, Adobe Forms, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Reports, Enterprise Portal, BAPI, RFC, Confidential and Enhancements, Workflow, Data Migration Techniques, Dialog programming.
- Good experience in business process of SRM, PM, MM, SD, FICO, RAR, PS, HR, QM and WM.
- Hands - on experience in P2P (Procure to Pay) & OTC (Order to Cash) process.
- Knowledge on Odata service creation and publishing on Gateway, Fiori, CDS views, ABAP on HANA
- Document: Unit Test Documentation, Designed Functional / Technical specifications.
- Development/Coding, Testing, Maintenance (Enhancements and Change Requests) in Media Industry.
- Planned and executed Test Cases, Test Strategies for UAT.
- Worked closely with offshore development team.
- Knowledge on Business Object Data Services and worked closely with ETL team to extract and consolidate data with ECC.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Suggested solutions for various complex objects to the project team.
- Developed and modified Dialog programming (using Menu Painter / Screen Painter).
- Extensively worked on various business forms using SAPScrpit and SmartForms.
- Good experience in using LSMW with all standard techniques, Creating Web Services.
- Experienced in Interface programming techniques - BDC, BAPI, Interfacing ERP and SAP XI/PI systems with ABAP Proxy and worked extensively on SOA architecture.
- Knowledge in BRF plus, ITS mobile screen design and SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (AII)
- Created Global Classes and Interfaces, Worked on several reports using ABAP Objects.
- Extensive experience in code optimization and performance tuning and code review.
- Extensive knowledge in creating WebDynpro applications using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Hands on Experience in Creating Interactive Adobe Forms.
- Modified Standard WebDynpro components according to requirements in SRM
- Integrated WebDynpro Application with Portal Using iViews.
- Experience in embedding more than one component.
- Extremely worked with Service Calls, Consumed web services WSDL with ABAP proxy class.
- Proficient in Enterprise Portal System Administration, Content Administration and User Administration.
- Involved in EDI configuration for Outbound and Inbound documents.
- Setting in Partner profiles, Port definition, Message control, Logical systems, and RFC destination, Assigning Clients to logical Systems.
- Expertise in configuring for output types using message control.
- Created filters in order to do Segment filtering and IDoc Filtering.
- Knowledge about setting Change pointers in ALE.
- Configured ALE for distributing Master Data - INVOICE, MATMAS, DEBMAS & CREMAS.
- Involved in creating reduced message type in order to restrict unwanted fields to be transferred.
- Developed various workflow scenarios with deadline monitoring, work item delivery status monitoring and workflow logs with user’s business workplace.
- Enhancement of the business objects by adding new methods, attributes and events in various application modules.
- Comprehensive knowledge in change documents, status management and business transaction events.
- Expertise in binding container elements, Role, Rule and using Macros.
- SAP workflow monitoring for missed deadlines, work item status and error handling.
- Worked on debugging using workflow trace and event trace.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP Technical Consultant
- Hands-on experience in P2P (Procure to Pay) and OTC (Order to Cash) process.
- Configured SRM BRF Workflow for Shopping Cart, Purchase Order, Contract, and Confirmation approval based on value (Amount) and Role based as well.
- Enhancement of POWL queries to add custom fields in standard report such as Shopping Cart BUS2121 Purchase Order BUS2201. Buyer -> Confirmations Pending BUS2203
- Enhancement for Purchase order, Shopping Cart, Carry out Sourcing and Confirmations to add custom fields.
- Adobe Forms (Chinese) - Equipment Work Order, Facility Work Order, and Custom pay stub, Goods Receipt and Goods Issue and more Adobe Forms according the requirement.
- Developed various Reports (Chinese) for Warehouse Inventory status Report and stock of materials, Equipment monthly repair report, Equipment monthly Maintenance, monthly GR/GI Report, Labor Distribution and Monthly Utilization report, Labor distribution rate, Custom report for Detailed Client Cost Report.
- Created new Custom Time Operation and Custom Payroll Operation.
- Modified existing ETL routines in BODS and modified or created new Data Services jobs to meet project requirements.
- Configured ALE to create Sales Order to Purchase Order Service Entry Sheet and Invoice.
- Created new formula for Condition base value through VOFM and to exclude tax before Markup the price.
- Developed a new report for Time Utilization Plan hour Vs Actual Hour, Budget Tracking and Change Management Log.
- Custom Program to Post per diem for daily client cost.
- Enhancement to pass Client work Order and customer purchase order to sales order and service order across system, Increase the length of Client Work Order, Enhanced Sales order transaction VA02 to add new field under additional tab B.
- Enhancement for Integration from IBM Kenexa Talent Suite to EFM.
- Sound understanding of end to end Data Migration process including Extraction, Data Profiling and Transformation and Generation of Load ready data files in LSMW format.
- Performed SAP Data Migration by using Business Objects Data Services as the ETL tool.
- Consolidated the Detailed Client Cost report with Business Objects and ECC report. Made changes in both according to the requirement.
- More Enhancements like: Removing tax from cost on Procured lines, Fetch the payment terms from Sold to party instead of Payer, Substitution of Profit center substitution Service order, Vendor master Search help to add customer search, Validation to check the functional area as mandatory field.
Confidential, Woodland hills, CA
SAP Technical Consultant
- Hands-on experience in P2P (Procure to Pay) process.
- Strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Responsible for managing the Development, maintenance and support to achieved the highest level of customer (end user) acceptance and satisfaction.
- Designed and modified Smart Form for Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Invoice and Supplier registration Layout.
- Design develop and delivered I/F function for SLT and BODS for Data loading purpose.
- Developed New/modified lot of webdynpro components with multiple views for the P2P process which starts from Quotation creation, Requisition, Purchase order, Goods receipt, Invoice verification and payment and credit memo.
- Developed reports such as document report, open purchase order report, Pending Invoices Report, Open GRNI report, workflow report and pending requisition report.
- Provided solutions for the financial errors that occur during the submission and posting of the payment document.
- Created a program for uploading new users into ECC system as well as in Portal and assigning roles to them.
- Created new projects using project builder CJ20n for different project types with multiple WBS levels.
- Having good knowledge on Reservations and budgeting in project system.
- Created a program for uploading workflow keys and rules for project system.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SAP Technical Consultant
- Development of layout for cheque printing through transaction F-58. Creation of driver program and layout using sap scripts.
- Implemented a User Exit to Billing document to show customer additional fields for header which were extended through VBRK append structure.
- Enhancements for PO, PR creation: Addition of custom fields in customer data table in PO and PR for specific document types.
- Developed ABAP proxy to send financial data from SAP FI to banks using SOAP adapter.
- Involved in creating custom segments by segments by extending the Customer master Basic Idoc type and in writing User Exits to populate them.
- Designed Smart Form for printing Request for Foreign Vendor Payment Advice. This form includes the details of foreign vendor to whom the payment is to be done.
- Extended the standard IDOC for populating the custom segment and trigger the extension IDOC from VL02N transaction.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Developed a Status Report to display the status of the Performance document of the employee.
- Developed a Report to Delete the Departmental Objectives based on Organization unit.
- Developed Document Evaluation Report for Appraisal Template
- Developed several ALV Reports in WebDynpro to display Employee’s Flexible Data.
- Created WebDynpro application for the managers to Create Objectives for the employees and publish.
- Created a view for the Managers to display employee’s education and experience details.
- Data Archiving Objects:
- Generated Report program for writing the records from the Source System to Archive file.
- Generated Report program for Reading the records from the File System and display as an ALV Report in Source System.
- Generated Report program for Deleting the records from the Source System after the records are successfully moved to the File System
- Implemented Confidential for Transaction Confidential to add extra fields in the filter conditions.
- Implemented Confidential for sending SMS when Medical Service is scheduled
- Developed Report to display the list of employees who are due for OHS (Next-Due-Date) based on Protocol Category.
- Created a Program to Upload Employee Arabic Information for info type 0021(Dependents)
- Implemented Confidential for Material Reservation for transaction MB21/MB22.
- Designed an RF program for picking material from warehouse.
- Created a Program to Upload QM Inspection plans using BAPI
- Created Web services for Customer portal and provided to the Dot Net application.
- Created an RFC to transfer data from R/3 system to APO system.
- Developed Passport Tracking Report based on Leave and General Tracking in HR. Developed a Report using ABAP Objects for FI document using ALV Tree concept to display the Posted and Parked documents for the Fiscal year
- Triggered Workflow using Business Transaction events for FI object.
- Developed workflow in MM for Purchase Order approval wherein the levels are determined based on the value of the PO and after the approval of the last level, an email with PO as PDF is attached and sent to the vendor.
- Created Reports using SAP Query (SQ01, SQ02 and SQ03) to increase the speed of the Report execution.
- Created a report program for new material creation using BDC & BAPI with the help of reference material given in the file. The newly created material will be replaced by the values given in the flat file.
- Designed Smart Form for Shipping Labels, Warehouse labels and logic to print via zebra printer.
- Developed a Dialog programming for Accommodation project which includes the following provisions.
- Created custom tables for storing all the master and transaction data and authorization objects for the assigned based on the roles.
- Employee can be Checked-in, Check-out and Transfer of employees from one room to another room in a Region.
- Created a program to update the custom table whenever there is a change in Cost center for the employee to charge the particular cost center and scheduled a background job to update.
- Created a Custom Info type in HR master to capture the accommodation information and display in PA30 for the current period.
- Developed a program to upload the existing employee information such as Accommodation details and Linen information. Created a report program which archives data of a ztable.
- Developed a Printable Adobe forms for Issuing Check-in and Check-out Receipt for all the employees.
- Developed a Read programs to read both archiving object and archiving class data from archive files.
- Developed lot of Custom reports for the accommodation project based on the requirement.
- Configured events for HR Workflow. Trigger workflow when a record is created in a custom database table.
- Pay slip through PE51 - added custom fields from info types.
- Modified Wage Type Amount value in transaction PA20 and PA30.
- Developed a Report to display employee payroll details and Leave provision details.
- Configured IMG for Adding new field in FBL1n and option to enter personnel number in F-02.
- Developed a report for displaying the benefits and insurance details for info types 0171 General Benefits Data, 0167 Health Plans, 0169 Savings Plans, 0168 Insurance Plans.
- Developed a dialog programming posting the Incoming Receipts from the Customers based on the mode of payment.
- Developed Online Interactive forms to extract the data (employee details) entered in the Interactive Adobe form to the Web Dynpro Context using submit action and save in the R/3 table.
- Worked on Code Inspector, Online Debugging, ABAP Runtime Analysis, and SAP SQL Trace.
- Customized a report for Production Order Information System for a particular material on monthly basis and when it is drilled down further the storage level stock is shown.
- Displayed an ALV interactive report where the primary report lists the material details based on the Complex selection criteria displaying secondary report for Plant Details and Purchasing data. The changes made in the report can be stored through BAPI function.
- Created a Report, which prints the entire PO and the PO amounts for vendor/vendors for a specified date range. It states Rebate settlement report.
ISH Technical Consultant
- Uploaded Contract Scheme Price & Prior Approval data using BAPI.
- Developed a program for Creating and Changing Service master.
- Designed SmartForm for Patient Receipt Printing and Receipt Reprint.
- Developed an ALV report for Account Receivables Submission Report.
- Created a Program for Uploading FI Master Data using BAPI.
- Done Lot of Modifications as per the requirement for Clinical Order Work Station.
- Developed ALV report for displaying the patient invoice details and giving print option.
- Created an Authorization Object for Service Category and assigned it to role.
- Provided solutions for complex scenarios which help end users to easily achieve solution.
- Implemented a Confidential for displaying Indicator (NWP1) based on the condition for a patient.
ISH Technical Consultant
- Created a Report Program to Upload Employee Loan for particular period.
- Designed Adobe Forms for Patient Invoice (Breakdown, Detail and Summary Invoice).
- Added New deduction Wage types Employee Leave Salary Report, Payroll Summary Report, End of Service Form and Employee Remuneration Statement (Payslip) form.
- Added New Characteristics for COPA Assignment using User Exit for displaying Day of the month, Physician Information.
- Modified dialog programming Point of Sale (POS) according to the Requirement.
- Modified HR Ministry Adobe Forms (Arabic) according the requirement.
- Involved in integration with the personnel administration using RHINTE00, RHINTE10,
- Reviewed, tested, and evaluated performance of ABAP programs. Created recommendations to resolve issues.
- Created Full Test Scenarios from Case Creation till invoice when patient discharge.
- Business Planning Consolidation (BPC)
- Analyzing the Functional Inputs and Developed the Technical specification documents.
- Done Impact analysis for all Info groups to the increase the performance.
- Implemented Confidential for Calculating the Employment cost for the Headcount and for Shifting the Headcount value with negative sign for which revenue value is Zero.
- Created and Implemented Confidential for calculating the Revised CTC for the Employees based upon the Employee Grade.
- Implemented Confidential to calculate various costs like Travel, Unallocated Space Cost, Per Dimension and other costs and to calculate the Program Headcount buffer and Currency Conversion.
- Retrieved data from the BI Info Cube and did modifications according to the requirement using Confidential and once again load back the data to the Cube.
- Created a report for Single Sourced Materials. The report lists all products that have been purchased from one supplier within a specified period of time.
- Developed and designed QC labels using Sentinel Server.
- Designed SmartForm for printing Request for Foreign Vendor Payment Advice. This form includes the details of foreign vendor to whom the payment is to be done and the mail is sent to vendor via Business Transaction Events.
- Modified User-Exit 'QPAP0002’ for Inspection Plan determination. Assigning Inspection Lot to Inspection plan based on Vendor and manufacturer.
- Modified the User-Exit ‘QPL10001’ inspection Lot Creation and inspection plan determination for validation batches.
- Developed a solution for the inbound EDI 944 stock transfer. Determined the BATCH data and posted the stock. Used implicit enhancement and USER EXITS to accommodate changes. Simultaneously if, IDoc was successful, updated the Characteristic data and Batch details.
- Designed a report as a Smart Form output to list warehouse distribution list with outbound delivery, inbound delivery and corresponding Inventory. Standard texts of different deliveries are collated and listed along with factory working hours.
- Enhancement done to the transaction FBL1N to display custom fields, through BTE SAMPLE INTERFACE 00001650.
- Used LSMW technique to upload Material master data from sequential file to R/3.
- Uploaded Budget on Internal orders, Cost Center, Profit Center using LSMW.
- Uploaded Purchase Info Record using BDC Call transaction method, which also generates separate error log file.
- Created an Interactive report for CWIP Balance view using ALV framework. The purpose of the report is to list posting document items, which had been posted to investment WBS elements but not yet settled to final assets.
- Designed and developed Script for Dunning letters. A letter for Customers to remind about their due date and amount to be paid. There are three levels of dunning.
- Designed a Smart Form for displaying Customer Interest Calculation. The form will display the details of the customers overdue items that have not yet been paid or that were paid later than due date. Interest has been calculated for the Overdue and send to the corresponding customer.
- Enhancements for PO, PR creation: Addition of custom fields in customer data table in PO and PR for specific document types
- Replaced Obsolete Statements and Obsolete Function Modules using SLIN for all the customized objects while upgrading the Version 4.6B to ECC6.
- Carried out Unicode enabled syntax check using UCCHECK.
- Modified the Script for changing the new logo and the format of the currency.
- Copied all components in a new name namespace.
- Worked on all the issues and resolved the tickets raised by the users.
- Used SPDD and SPAU transaction during an upgrade to modify the objects manually.
- Configured and implemented IDoc reduction, conversion rules, segment filters and IDoc filters.
- Created custom segments by extending the material master Basic IDoc type and in writing User Exits to populate them.
- Responsible for configuring the ALE interface for distribution of Material Master and Customer Master Data using both Stand Alone programs and using concept of Change Pointers to trigger the ALE outbound process.
- Developed User-Exits for assigning Invoice header text to Accounting Doc's long text, Adding Item text for Actual Cost Line Items for Cost Centers in KSB1 and Storing of Text as Reference Doc no in Accounting Document for FRFT B.
- Created an implementation for the Confidential ‘ Confidential MATERIAL CHECK’ for material valuation using the method ‘CHECK DATA’
- Purchase order - Credit Limit Check: When a Purchase order is received from a customer; check the debtor balance including the PO value. If the debtor balance is more than 60 days excluding the PO then escalate to the next level of approval. Extend Business object BUS2032. Assign a limit to the customer and check if the balance exceeds this limit also escalates to the next level.
- Created an interactive Purchase history report using ALV framework. The report summarizes all the purchases of a purchasing organization.
- Creating report for Sales Orders due for delivery and Daily sales summary for a selected sales organization.
- Developed a report that will display Open Purchase orders with their values and Vendor details.
- User-Exit: Developed Screen-Exit for standard sales order screen to include credit limit and credit exposure of the customer.
- Provided SAP SD/EDI technical and non-technical support team members and end-users on various EDI transactions and IDoc error resolution techniques during partner testing and go-live.
- Modified Standard forms like RVORDER01 to add company address, logo and included standard text according to the Client's requirements.
- Developed a SD Sales report using ABAP Objects for displaying Sales details, Summary and Sales tax details.
- User Exit was used so that at the time of User Creation the vendor selected should be validated based on country. Transaction used was MK01 and function exit used was EXIT SAPMF02K 001.