- 8+ years of hands on experience in SAP consulting from Implementation, Enhancements, Support and upgradation projects of Sales and Distribution.
- Experience in 3 full life cycle implementations including Business Blueprinting, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Training Documentation and end user training.
- As an SD/LE Consultant involved in all phases of ASAP Methodology like Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and post implementation, Support, having exposure to FI, CO, MM, PP modules.
- Good Experience in Pre - sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, Availability check (ATP), Credit Management, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials and Variant Configuration.
- Expert on order to cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P) processes.
- Configuration experience in SD: Master Data such as Customer Master Data, Material Master Data & Conditional Master Data, Enterprise Structure Definition & Assignment, Order to Cash Cycle (OTC) such as Order Management, Delivery, Shipping & Billing, Intercompany process.
- Proficient in customizing different Sales Orders such as Standard sales order, Rush sales order, Cash sales order.
- Condition Techniques such as Pricing Procedure, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Material Determination, Output Determination, Account Determination etc.
- Worked on partner determination procedure for customer master and sales document and customization of partner determination procedure.
- Configured Account groups for sold to party and customized Account group with respect to number ranges. Worked on number ranges for credit note and debit note.
- Worked on incompletion log for sales order Header and Item levels, Shipping Point Determination.
- Configured Logistic Execution (LE) for Delivery, Picking, Packing, Shipping Points, Route Determination, Transportation, Shipments, Printing of Shipment docs, Stages and Leg Determination, Pricing and Shipment/freight costing.
- Good Experience in Shipping Point Determination, Route Determination, Transport and Delivery Scheduling, Backward Delivery Scheduling, Partial and Complete Delivery, Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split and Grouping of Deliveries.
- Billing Experience: Configured Billing Documents based on Billing Types and Item Categories, Customized Invoices. Expert in integrating billing to Accounting and Controlling.
- Credit and Risk Management: Sound knowledge in the configuration of Credit Control Area, Credit Data and Credit Groups. Direct experience of customizing Dynamic credit check process and payment guarantee procedure. Deep understanding of credit card processing.
- Worked on time related and service related revenue recognition procedures. Expertise in configuring Billing Plans, Rebate agreement and Inter-company billing.
- Advanced knowledge on third party sales process and intercompany sales. Good understanding of intercompany pricing and billing procedures.
- Extensively worked on SAP SD AFS specific functionalities like material Grids, Categories, Material Master data, Customer Master data, Pricing, Value Added services, Allocation Run, Mass document changes, Mass customer changes, MRP ARUN statuses, Release Rules, Seasons.
- Good knowledge on concepts: Merchandise Category, Article Master, Site Master, Assortments, Segmentation, Order Allocation, Stock Protection and VAS.
- Expert knowledge on working with LSMW, BAPI’s, BADI’s, IDocs & HPALM.
- Have good Integration knowledge on SD, MM, WM, BW, PP, FICO & CRM.
- Experience in working with Inbound and Outbound processing of IDocs.
- Experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Logical sage, excellent team player with an optimistic attitude and excellent communication skills with Strong awareness of industry processes.
SAP: SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7/4.6C, ECC 5.0/6.0.
Modules: Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management / Purchasing (MM Logistics Execution (LE - formerly shipping), Financials (FI/CO) and Warehouse Management (WM), PP, HRM Project Systems (PS), GTS.
Project Utilities: MS Project, Access, Visio, Notes, Office XP.
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, MS DOS, UNIX.
TOOLS: Solman, Logistics Information System, ABAP List Viewer, SAP Query, SAP Smart Forms, Share Point, Manual Testing Technique, HPQC, HPQTP.
Methodologies: ASAP (SAP), AGILE.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
SAP SD/LE Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Involved in support for numerous Production problems in SD and Cross-Functional Applications
- Worked on configuration of Inventory Management including Plant parameters for Inventory Management, Good Receipts, and Invoice receipts.
- Developed application and associated tables for tracking material movements, shipments and availability for foreign trade zone requirements.
- SD responsibilities included Customer, setting up Sales & Distribution Organizational structure, global settings and various basic functions in S&D: Pricing, Master data, Material Listing / Exclusion, Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, Picking, Packing, Shipping, Goods Issue, Billing Documents, Invoice, Rebate, Foreign Trading, Monitoring Sales activities, Mailing & Document Flow.
- Handled and configured reverse logistics (handling customer returns) including Debit/Credit notes.
- Designed and configured various Pricing procedures for various business sales scenarios which include In-house sales, eSales, Trading house sales, Third party sales and etc.
- Configured Logistics: Shipping Controlling Documents modeled the Collective Delivery and designed shipping relevant functions in the order and delivery, configured WMS activities, Bill of Lading, Picking Confirmation, Packing and Goods issue tasks.
- Worked on the Enhancement- Incompletion Log for Price Errors in Orders: Number of Lines per order with missing or incorrect prices or Number of Materials with missing or incorrect prices in sales order.
- Implemented Cost Deferral for make-to-stock, 3rd-party and make-to-order transactions via new Scheduled lines, movement types, purchasing account assignment groups and Costing Results Analysis configuration (with a key CO Order Settlement user exit).
- Worked on the Quotation, Sales Orders, Tax determination, ATP, Pricing, Output determination, Shipping, Billing, EDI and EDI Workflow.
- Produced all documentation for requirements definition, business flows, user-instructions, and testing and configuration changes.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for Mass Processing of IDOC 's and their error handling procedures
- Worked with ABAP programmers by writing Functional Specification for User Exits, Custom Reports and Interfaces
- Developed various scenarios replicating actual business processes and Conducted integration testing in multi-plant environment
- Worked on SAP Service Management (SM) and skills with the support notifications, service orders, repair orders, sales orders, resource related billing, and contracts
- Involved in Integration and Regression testing of Order-to-Cash(OTC) transactions.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP SD/OTC Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Worked as an Order-to-Cash functional consultant, analyzed their existing business processes, developing questionnaires for AS-IS process, conducting workshops across different teams, documenting AS-IS process, developing business flow charts for business impact and developing Order-to-Cash Scope locking and Project plan.
- Worked on OTC Baseline configurations responsible for creating Global template (GT) Account groups, Customer master layout design, Org structure, Order types, item category determination, Pricing structure, Copy controls, Delivery, Billing and Account determination.
- Configuration of the special business processes included Drop ship orders, Consignment fill-up, Consignment issue, Consignment pick up and Consignment returns.
- Customizing the Route determination, Shipping point determination and Plant determination.
- Credit Management configuration involved defining risk categories, credit groups and automatic credit check.
- Configured Partner determination, Output determination, sales promotion, Smart forms for order acknowledgement and invoice returns.
- Worked on Tax determination rules, text determination, Material determination, Incompletion log and Prod-cut substitution.
- Configured various Pricing procedures that included configuration of condition exclusion group, condition types, setting up pricing routines and maintaining condition records.
- Worked on setting up the Copy control routine at sales order and delivery level.
- Worked on configured Outbound delivery documents, Delivery item category, and Item category determination rule.
- Configured billing document that involved Periodic billing, Milestone billing, Pro-forma invoices, Credit memos and Debit memos.
- Worked on Unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and User acceptance testing and regression testing using HPQC.
- Cross client integration of SD with MM, PP, and FI/CO.
- Worked on training business subject matter experts (SMEs) on newly developed SAP functionality.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SAP SD/OTC Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Participate in the full life cycle implementation of SAP R/3 as per Agile methodology including configuration and post Implementation support issues of the project.
- Customized IMG settings for various sales documents: Quotations, inquires, sales orders, rush orders, standard orders, inbound/outbound deliveries, billing and return processes.
- Configured Order Management(OTC) scenarios for cash sales, make to order, inquiries, follow up orders and automatic partner determination.
- Configured sales document types, Number ranges, item category group and item categories.
- Configured complex pricing procedures, Condition technique setting in pricing, Condition records, special condition types, free goods and credit/debit notes as well.
- Configured Listing and Exclusion, material determination using condition technique, Copy controls, Picking, Packing, delivery types and output determination procedures.
- Involved in special Business processes: Third party and cross company order processing.
- Configured MM module for Availability check with ATP logic.
- Executed stock placements and removals using put away and picking strategies using WM.
- Worked on the Logistics Execution inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Defined Shipping types, Transportation zones and Transportation groups.
- Configured Route Determination that includes routes, modes of transport, and shipping points.
- Extensively worked on integrating applications using ALE Configuration (partner profiles, segments) and IDOC with non-SAP Applications, EDI interfaces- handling and extension of existing IDOC types.
- Configured billing with various Billing Document types, Invoice lists, Billing Plans and copy control for sales documents, and output determination procedures.
- Executed unit testing and integration testing for various SAP process.
- Trained and presented the configured SAP processes to key users.
Confidential, Pittsburg, Kansas
SAP SD/OTC Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Conducted blueprinting of process through seminars and presentation to business and Gap fitment analysis.
- Localized the global template according to the existing available setup.
- Configured all SAP SD org units and customization of different Sales, Delivery and billing Documents.
- Configured Pricing with necessary Condition types, access sequence and Condition tables as per business need.
- Carried out Commodity Pricing for commodities for price quotes from stocks creating pricing formulas as master data and the resulting pricing in the documents sent to condition types.
- Catch weight management was utilized to handle various units of weight.
- Created customized pricing procedures for specific customer need for US rollouts.
- Participated in more than 50 enhancements and RICEF objects.
- Participated helping technical specification creation
- Resolved many critical issues on production support /fixes for USEREXITS with sound ABAP debugging skill.
- Participated in configuration of various Functions like Output Determination, Material Listing and Exclusion.
- Configured different sales documents like Schedule Agreement, Quantity Contract and Returns.
- Customized TOR. Participated configuration of Credit management.
- Configured Revenue Account Determination.
- Integration with SAP MM/SAP SD and SAP FI/CO. Customer master configured on account group, no range and maintenance.
- Participated on various enhancements and modification work on projects called for reports and user exits.
- Regional Key user training, presentations, creating documentation, which includes user manuals, master data manuals and customizing, guide.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP SD/LE Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Interacted with the business leads and user to understand the existing processes. Involved in preparation phase study with core team members.
- Studied the legacy systems and prepared the detailed document od AS-IS study.
- Worked on Customer Master Data configuration and configured the sales Areas by defining the sales organization, distribution channels, division, sales groups and setting up the sales areas.
- Configured the various Sales document types for Inquiries, Quotations, sales Orders.
- Configured the pricing procedure by defining and configuring various condition types, condition tables, access sequences and condition records.
- Configured the LE shipping by configuring the various functions like shipping conditions, route determination including the configuration of shipping types, modes of transport, routes and stages, transportation groups and loading groups.
- Worked on variant configuration by defining Characteristics, crating classes, maintaining configuration profiles and dependencies. Maintained value assignment attributes for characteristics. Maintained variant conditions to define discounts for the materials.
- Worked on Cross-selling, Material determination and item proposal.
- Configured the billing documents, billing plan types and billing procedures individual billing, periodic billing and collective billing.
- Documented the configuration changes and trained the end users.
- Provide the maintenance support of the module during Go live period of implementation and live operations.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Study of the company's structure and documentation and participating in workshops to give final shape to the Business Blueprint.
- Created the Sales Areas including the Sales Organizations, distribution channels, divisions, sales groups and worked on Customer Master Data Configuration.
- Configured various types of contracts including value contracts and quality contracts.
- Configured the various Sales document types for Inquiry, Quotations and Sales Orders.
- Configured and Customized Sales Document, Value and Quantity Contract Documents, Delivery Documents and Billing document types.
- In depth configuration in Pricing: worked in pricing area of setting up a new condition type, Condition exclusion, calculation type and routines as per business requirement.
- Configured and customized Exclusive Pricing Procedure with Multiple Pricing by creating two condition types in the same pricing procedure, Costs, Surcharges, Discount, Freight and Profit margin using Condition Technique.
- Maintained Copying controls for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Involved in EDI configuration that includes partner profile setup, port definition, message control, condition record, and process code and segment definition.
- Automotive EDI (kanban): Created custom IDOC, process code, message type, function module and IDOC type for implementation of ASNs for delivery orders with KANBAN processing and fully implemented for business.
- Automotive EDI (pick-up sheet): Created custom function module and message type for processing inbound pick-up sheets for delivery order processing.
- Design, develop and test ABAP function modules to support incoming and outgoing IDoc's processing.
- Worked on Automate invoice-to-pay processes which enhance productivity, reduce spend, improve vendor relationships.
- Worked on cross functional Integration of SD module with MM and FICO.
- Logistics configuration for shipping like picking, packing and goods issue for outbound deliveries. Maintained shipping points, shipping conditions and loading groups.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities: Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling.
- Involved in doing the testing work like unit test, integration test, UAT (User Acceptance Test).
SAP SD GTS Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 5.0
- The Quarterly SAP release program provides a mechanism for the on-going upgrade and enhancement of the Avantel Global SAP systems in a controlled and coordinated manner.
- The aim of this process is to combine the Avantel PROPS Methodology for system development with key elements of the IBM Ascendant Methodology to form an account approach to release development that incorporates appropriate elements of best practice and remains familiar to the Avantel business community.
- Defining Pricing Procedures, Condition Types for Pricing Elements and Implemented Pricing Procedures as per Pricing Strategy.
- Created Real Output Management System (ROMS) and Logical Output Management Systems (LOMS).
- Configuring Copy Control Settings, Sales Documents, Deliveries and Billing Documents.
- Developed functional specs for requirement, calculation type and condition base value to calculate freight and freight surcharges
- Configured and implemented LES Logistics execution solution Transportation planning.
- Designed, built and implemented Shipment cost functionality.
- Prepared functional specification for user exits used in Shipment pricing, distance calculation.
- Designed, built and implemented sales scenario for demo units by configuring new item categories and leveraging existing sales docs.
- Analyze and Provide first time right solution to the problems faced by the Users in SD, GTS Module, Timely resolution of tickets.
- Troubleshoot / Resolve / Expert support of all problems raised by the markets units within the agreed SLA, Solve the Application Demand requests by coordinating with Technical team.
- Make necessary customizations and transporting to Production systems, impart knowledge to newer team members, Provide user level inputs to users on a continuous basis
- Root cause analysis of problems to reduce the frequency of similar problems in areas of SD GTS.
- Document the business process improvements within MUS.
- Classify the Tickets, which is emphasizing on proper ticket classification based on the error and the solution provided to it for MUS. Carry out small enhancement demands
- Customizing condition exclusion & Condition supplement.
- Resolved SAP Script and Smart form output issues related to layout, calculation, output determination and additional info on the invoice.