- 12+ years of experience in SAP BASIS across wide spectrum of SAP Products
- Expert in SAP Implementation, BASIS support, SAP Upgrades, system refreshes and maintenance activities
- Experienced in Production Support and Maintenance of database Systems in SAP ECC, SAP R/3 environment as a SAP BASIS consultant
- SAP system administration: ECC, BI/BO, XI/PI, EP, SCM,GRC, ICM(Incentive and Commission Management),CRM, BPM,SAP HANA,MDM, SLD, Solution Manager, Wily Introscope and NWA
- Proficient in EHP Upgrades and Support pack upgrades on ABAP stack and Java stack
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0 Installations, Enhancements and Upgrades.
- SAP NetWeaver - ABAP/JAVA AS Administration.
- Performed all system refresh activities including source system database backup and restore on target system with the modified control file. Performed all post refresh activities.
- Expertise in SAP R/3, BW Homogeneous System Copies of Oracle, MSSQL & DB2
- Performed Database upgrades which includes Oracle from 10g to 11g, Oracle patch set upgrades and SQL Server upgrade from 2008 R2 to 2012
- Hardware migrations from windows 2008 R2 cluster to 2012 cluster
- Involved in GRC 10.1 implementation which includes Installation of the system, Add-ons, plug-ins, activating the BC sets, LDAP configuration, SAML 2 configuration, Kerberos authentication, performance fine tuning and support
- Strategy Documents: Client Strategy, Backup and Recovery, Transport Strategy, AIX High Availability
- Experienced in setting up Solution Manager 4.0/7.0/7.1 for Solution Monitoring, Generating Product Keys, and Maintenance Optimizer, including the satellite systems by creating the system, RFCs, Logical Components, assigning the system to solution landscape and configured End to end root cause analysis and expertise in LMDB administration.
- End to End Implementation of Solution manager 7.1 with E2E root cause analysis and monitoring EP(Enterprise portal 7.0/7.01/7.3 ) through Wily Introscope, Solution Manager Diagnostics (SMD/DAA) and Host Agent.
- Configured auto email alerts and central system monitoring by using CCMS and Early watch alerts
- Participated in Disaster Recovery exercises
- Excellent knowledge on Databases (Oracle, Max DB,MSSQL Server,DB2) and operating systems (UNIX, Windows, IBM AIX,HP-Unix) Implemented ECC, PI and Solution Manager landscape which includes planning, sizing, installation, configuration, integration, changing the Master client, verifying the values in exchange Profile and making sure that it is pointing to the right integration server, performance tuning and monitoring and etc
- Oracle Database/tablespace reorganization, compression, import and export
- ECC-CRM Replication setup and CRM web shop configuration and performance issues
- Technical setup SAP Solution Manager Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP
- SAP BODS Planning, Installation, Configuration and Support
- SAP BOBJ 4.1/4.0 and SAP BO 3.x Administration
- Performed the system copies on MSSQL server using backup & restore and attaching & detaching and on DB2 using redirect restore database methods
- Experienced in TREX installation, Upgrading the TREX patch, Configuring ECC and Portal systems in TREX server, Creating and Re-Indexing the Indexes
- Performed SNC activation and installing CCMS agents and Configured SAP Net Weaver Single Sign-On for SAP GUI for Windows with Kerberos integration.
- Experienced in installing portal, maintaining system definitions with the backend systems, Knowledge on portal federation, single sign on (SSO) configurations, SAML, Kerberos and SSL configurations
- Sabrix and Vistex configuration and administration
- Expert in SLD configuration. Creating the technical systems, business systems, creating the SLD specific RFCs in J2EE and in ABAP as well
- Experienced in Kernel upgrades on Windows/UNIX/Linux
- Working with OS team, Database and Network teams during the designing phase of a project
- Expert in Client Administration. Creating the client and done the various client copies which includes local & remote client copy and client export and troubleshooting the client copy issues
- Have done the performance monitoring which includes monitoring the background jobs, work process overview, workload analysis, checking the table size, missing indexes, database growth and the file system available space, Checking the lock entries, failure updates and etc…
- Ensure ITIL processes and Client standard procedures are implemented, utilized and supported end to end
Project Domain: Implementation, Upgrade, Monitoring, Infrastructure, Integration and Team Leadership
SAP Systems: SAP R/3 4.6/4.7, Netweaver 2004 (NW 640), Netweaver 2004s (NW 700), NW 7.0, 7.3, 7.3.1, 7.4 EP, XI/PI, BW 3.1/3.5,BI 7.0, CRM 5.0/7.0/7.3, SRM 5.0/7.0, APO 7.0, HCM (Human Capital Management) 6.0, Solution Manager 7.1/ 7.0/4.0, HANA DB and SAP FIORI and EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety).
Central System: Solution Manager 4.0/7.0/7.1
Operating System: Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Windows
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c,MaxDB,MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, DB2 9.5/9.7
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Tools: MS Office, X manager, Putty,Citrix,HPSM and SNOW
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
SAP Basis/Hana and Solution manager Consultant
- Troubleshooting problems, change management, escalating open issues, implementing solutions, monitoring of systems, prevention of outages, and optimize the system for maximum performance, resolve complex problems and risks to the environment, this may include working cross functionally with other technology teams, geographies and disciplines
- Performed the Homogeneous system & heterogeneous system copy of ECC6.0, SRM,EP7.0 & CRM and post copy activities & Monitoring of All the servers, integration engine monitoring with SXMB MONI,SSO configuration between EHP7 and NW EP7.4, backup configuration
- Performed Upgrade from ECC 6.0 to SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 and post configuration activities
- Installation and Configuration of HCM,GRC & Fiori for Mobile Applications in ERP6.0 EHP7 & Netweaver 7.4
- Analyzing the dependencies between NWDI7.0 to NWDI 7.4 and move the dependencies to the new server, Download the missing software components from SAP service market place and upload to CMS server in NWDI server and also tracks synchronization.
- Prepare and provide documentation on findings and planning to implement the changes, Migration to 7.4 with in timeline.
- Installation and configuration in windows servers, SLD, ADS, NWDI systems, ESS/MSS, LDAP, FIORI, SAML2.0 and SSO.
- Good experience is Initial & Basic Configurations of Solution Manager 7.1 and Define System Landscape & LMDB, EWA, MOPZ,CCMS,CHARM and Service Disk Configuration, technical monitoring configuration,
- Installation of HANA studio, HANA lifecycle manager, HANA database client, HANA LCAAAPS with Net weaver 7.4 BW and integration & configuration, good experience in HANA Migration and HANA environment support
- Expertise in Development of standards and procedures for the HANA database environment using various HANA admin tools like HLM and Studio
- Gateway Installation, Fiori add-on and configuration for Netweaver 7.31, EM, SLT & Netweaver 7.4,ERP6.0 EhP7, Diagnostic agents for Child systems Connect them with Solution Manager 7.1,
- Good experience in Single sign on (SSO) configuration in Netweaver portal for LDAP, SAML configuration. Installation and configuration of SAP NWDI & NWDS on client systems
- Performed OS/DB Migration homogeneous & heterogeneous ECC6.0 EhP4 in migrating Windows/Oracle.
- Good exposer in Add-on component, SPAM/SAINT, LCPs and Kernel Upgrade, Portal Add-on, JSPM add on and JAVA support package manager, Configtool management, Installation of GRC (Governance, Risk Management & Compliance), Governance, handling Risk Management & Compliance Access control on ECC,CRM,EH&S systems
- Expertise in Configuration of TRFC, trusted RFC,ALE/IDOC and HTTP RFC on various SAP servers and satellite server connection.
- Involved in security activity like single role, composite role & derived role creation and analyzing missing authorization with use of SU53 and assigning to users for ECC,CRM,SRM & Business object Systems, routine transport migration
- Investigate, resolve the Oracle database problems and performed Opatch, Mopatch for oracle database, and Monitoring & health checks in oracle, OS/Linux & windows
- Expertise in Client creation, Local Client copy, remote client copy, Client Export & Client import, Logical system creation, operation mode configuration,SM12/SMLG logical group configuration, activation of Http & Https services in SICF, iViews, user administration, mass user, single user, service user, communication user, dialog user and role administration
- SAP Database table space administration, monitoring table space, new table space creation, resize table space, extending table, new data file creation & reorganization & Implementation of Database Patches, database password management, update optimizer statistics.
- Online & offline backup configuration for disk & tape and scheduling the backup as per customer requirements, UME user & role Creation
- Monitoring of SOST message monitoring, SMQ1,SMQ2,SM58 inbound, outbound, transactional RFC monitoring, PI adapter monitoring, BI monitoring
- SCOT configuration, STMS, Front end printer, remote printer, network printer, Local printer configuration and troubleshooting printers, troubleshooting spool servers & resolving printer issues.
- Expertise in Database parameter & sap server parameter’s tuning and changes, reorganization of table, data archiving of FICO,MM,ISU,BASIS table objects, OSS message creation, maintaining the OSS connection to SAP,SAP download manager, SUM,EHPI,JSPM tools
- Monitoring all the Table spaces & Database Growth Day, weekly, monthly and yearly and prepare the KPI reports, Monitoring Archive logs and handling Archiving log OFF & ON using Brtools & SQL.
- Daily Health checks and preparing the report of all the SAP servers, User creations, user lock, user unlock, user delete, mass user creation, mass user deletion and maintaining the users Single role, Composite role & Derived role creation and assigning the Tcodes and maintaining the organizational levels & plants
Environment: Maintenance and support for ECC, BW/BI/BO, EH&S, PI/PO, CRM, SCM, MDM, SRM7.0, Solution manager7.1
Confidential, New York, NY
SAP Basis/Solution Manager/HANA Consultant
- Up gradation of Solution Manager from 7.0 Ehp1 to 7.1
- Solution Manager basic setup and Managed system setup
- SLD configuration, LMDB administration and Alert Messaging.
- Installation and configuration of SAP HANA using various tools like HDBLCM GUI,HDBLCM and batch mode using HDBLCM
- Providing the installation parameters, preparing the Installation, post installation, Updating and Patching SAP HANA and adding HANA in Solution Manager
- SAP HANA Monitoring, Troubleshooting and SAP HANA table Administration like Load,Unload,Delta-Merge
- SAP HANA administration using SAP HANA studio like Performing HANA Backups using HANA Studio as well as scheduling backups from DBACOCKPIT
- Performing HANA database Restore/Recovery using HANA Studio
- Setting up parameters for HANA database
- Transporting Changes, Importing/Exporting SAP HANA Models, Importing BW Models and SAP ERP meta data in to HANA
- Managing Security, Users and Profiles in HANA
- Connecting Different Reporting Tools with HANA and Data Loading to HANA using SLT, Flat File and BODS
- Proficient experience in SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation) to perform real-time data replication into SAP HANA - This includes the configuration in SLT, administration and trouble shooting
- Having work experience on integrating HANA Enterprise, SAP BW on HANA and BOBJ tools
- Configuring Satellite systems and troubleshooting of EWA.
- Analyzing EWA reports and applying recommended settings.
- Configuration of CPH and SLR Reports.
- Wily setup and monitoring.
- Configuring Availability Monitoring using CCMSPING/GRMG and CHARM.
- Configuring Central System Monitoring using SAPCCMSR agents and its usage.
- Automation of Maintenance certificates for entire landscape via solution manager.
- Successfully implemented RCA/E2E/Change Analysis/Workload Analysis for all systems of Landscape
- CCMS Alert Configuration and Monitoring for all SAP systems from Solution Manager
- Configuration of QC adaptor of HP to solution Manager
- Configuration of DAA / SMD Agent in the landscape to remote monitoring the systems
- DBACOCKPIT configuration of Remote systems
- ECC, CRM, APO, XI and BW administration and maintenance activities across the landscape including refresh activities.
- Configuring TMS for multi system landscape.
- Worked on Solution Manager to set up Satellite systems and downloaded patches through MOPZ
- SPAM/JSPM patch activities and kernel upgrade activities using SUM Tool.
- Preparing cutover activities for new deployments, Planning for new changes and implemented in landscape with coordination of multiple teams.
- Performance tuning of systems and continuous improvement and service delivery according to change management process.
- BO 4.1 installation, SCM 7.0 Ehp3 and ECC 6.0 with Ehp6 installations and configurations using SWPM tool.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Acting as a SPOC for all Daily/weekly/monthly reports and make sure delivered in time as per SLA.
- Having project management skills for newly approved projects and preparing and technical gathering and workload.
- Migrating servers from AIX to Linux applications.
- Plan and Execution of DR setup for Production Landscapes coordinating with multiple teams.
- ECC6(Ehp6) SPS10 up gradations from ECC5.0
- Representing SAP changes in Schneider's CAB(Change Advisory Board).
- Performed the System Refresh and post restore steps, configurations and making sure that all the steps have done successfully
- Disaster Recovery exercise every quarter using flash backup method.
- SSO setup on SAP Portal by creating iViews to all the backend systems and rolled out SSO to all the project people
- PI configuration for SLD that includes registering the system in SLD, Data Supplier configuration, creating the business systems and mapping the BS for transports
- Configured SSL setup, staging the ICM parameters and applying SSL certificate
- Configured Early watch alerts,BPM setup and troubleshooting in Solution Manager system
- Router and SAP OSS maintenance including maintaining system data, request license
- BW transports, Source system creation for sap and monitoring the data loads during the data extractions coming from the backend systems
- Creating & deleting Clients, performing Client Exports/Imports and local Client copies
- Worked on SAP Web AS Java with various tools like Config tool, visual admin tool, SDM, JSPM
- Troubleshooting SAP Basis problems, applied SAP notes and created customer messages in SAP Service marketplace
- Monitor overall production systems performance and raise alarms to avoid production downtime
- Documenting all the major activities including installations, Upgrading and configurations for future reference.
Environment: ECC5,ECC6,Solution Manager, Net weaver Components, Max DB, BW/BI, SRM,CRM, EP,XI/PI and SRM, Oracle 10/11g, HP-Unix, Windows
SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP system Installations ECC, EP, HCM, ICM, BI, Solution Manager and TREX and Ehp4 Up gradations.
- System Landscape Directory creation, Transport Management system Configuration and Client administration
- Provide SAP Basis administration Support, Performance monitoring & tuning, Problem analysis & resolution.
- Provide 24X7 on-call Support, monitoring and requested service
- Performing support pack upgrades and kernel upgrades during quarterly maintenance window
- Configuring output devices using SPAD, Spool management activities using SP01, authorizations of spool services, and troubleshooting spool issues.
- Troubleshooting system problems by analyzing system logs, Updating monitoring, alert monitors, System traces, Lock entries, System dumps.
- Maintaining multiple ECC systems which are connected through different interfaces
- Creating “Source System Connections using RSA1” from BW systems to other Systems in the Landscape and monitor the DTP loads and process chains
- Involved in SAP Security Administration & Authorization including activity groups, profile generator (PFCG) and central user administration (CUA) and User’s/Role's Creation using QTP Script.
- Create OSS users, open OSS connections and maintain sap route tab entries for SAP to log into
- Conducting weekly Change call for production migrations across the landscape after securing approvals from functional leads
- Reviewing the daily monitoring health status of all the production instances sent by L2 support team
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to transport management system
- Perform system copies and refreshes for creation of test instances in supporting on board of new projects
- Deploying/Un deploying XSS Packages and Handling file system problems.
- TREX installation, NWDI Configuration, Web Dispatcher installation and configuration
- Scheduling background jobs for periodic maintenance of the system and database backups
- Assist users in resolving user-specific SAP GUI related issues while upgrading from SAP GUI 720 to 730
- ICM(Incentive and Commission Management) is implemented first time in india with in Confidential life
Environment:: ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Solution Manager 4.0/7.0, DB2, AIX and Windows
SAP Basis Consultant
- Basis Architect & Lead role played & Managing team members and handling L2 & L3 Tickets of various clients
- Troubleshooting problems, escalating open issues, implementing solutions, monitoring of systems, prevention of outages, and optimize the system for maximum performance, resolve complex problems and risks to the environment, this may include working cross functionally with other technology teams, geographies and disciplines
- Managing & coordinating with team and managing the delivery on time without breaching the SLA
- Creating missing index using online/offline and Resizing / Recreating Online Redo Log Files
- Setting up JVM parameters, Resetting SDM password
- Creating customer messages, Performance tuning of the systems
- Checking space statistics for each Table space and adding data files when need arises. Identifying rapidly growing objects and analyzing the Table spaces parameters considering the future needs. Maintaining free space on archive directory and spool data. Checking database performance time to time.
- Prepared and Performed the Datacenter Migration (Homogeneous system copy ) of Net weaver in Phoenix datacenter & Disaster Recovery for oracle database
- Performed OS/DB Migration homogeneous & heterogeneous ECC6.0 in migrating Windows/Oracle and Post migration Activities.
- Installing SAPGUI on client PCs. Configuring client PCs and printers for SAP. Troubleshooting SAP printing and system related user problem.
- Spool Administration and troubleshooting and Transports done using the file system level
- XI monitoring, including Logical system creation (BD54/SALE), Model view and Message type creation in BD64
- Create partner profile in WE20, port maintenance in IDX1 and XI patching in ABAP side and JAVA side
- Expertise in ALE/IDOC creation and posting based on Business scenarios & end to end IDOC flow and processing, JDBC/ODBC connection creation & configuration
- Add-on Installation of ESS & MSS and configuration
- Performed Upgrade from SAP R/3 4.7 to SAP ERP 6.0 EhP1 and post configuration activities
- Performed Enhancement package upgrade from ERP6.0 EHP4 to ERP6.0 EHP6, EHP7, CRM7.0 EHP2 and post configuration activities
- Installation of Solution Manager 7.0,CTS+, Monitoring, Early Watch, Landscape Management configuration, Implementation of Industry Solution (DIMP,IS-U, IS-O)
- Daily Health checks and preparing the report of all the SAP servers, User creations, user lock, user unlock, user delete, mass user creation, mass user deletion and maintaining the users
- Single role, Composite role & Derived role creation and assigning the Tcodes and maintaining the organizational levels & plants
- Web Dispatcher installation, SAP Router installation and configuration, iView, SSO and SNC configuration for ABAP and JAVA systems.
- Performed the oracle upgrade 10g to 11g with oracle RAC DB and enhancement package upgrade of CRM,ECC& PI, Applying Support Packages using SPAM/SAINT and SUM, Kernel patches and Add-ons for various SAP components, CR contents update
- High Availability system production system support and monitoring Having experience in Unix scripting and managing with CRON jobs, routine transport migration
- Expertise in Database parameter & sap server parameter’s tuning and changes, reorganization.
- Evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP R/3 and external systems, UME administration, SAML configuration
- Interact with development teams, configuration teams, various technical support teams, and business stakeholders to optimize and maintain the overall SAP reliability, availability, and performance
Environment: ECC5.0,ECC6.0EhP4,BW/BI,BO4.0, XI/PI, Solman 7.0/7.1,MDM, SCM7.0, Oracle11g, MaxDB, Linux, AIX, Windows 2003 & 2008 server