SAP Basis Lead with high degree of familiarity with project lifecycle, system development stages, functional and technical requirements, database administration, and performance tuning. Demonstrated expertise in installation, configuration, and administration of SAP applications including BW 7.3, SAP ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1, Confidential BWA 7.0, BODS 4.0 and BOBJ 4.0. Extensive exposure to production support on SAP Business Suite environments, performance tuning & monitoring of SAP applications, system copies, and SAP Note application. Comprehensive knowledge of full cycle implementations and SAP Basis environment focused towards bridging the gap between information technology and business clients. Proficient at ensuring security requirements of business and alignment with defined processes and standards. Development skills in SAP Query, SAPscript, ABAP Workbench, with working knowledge of RFC, ABAP Objects, Support packs, JSPM, ALE, RFC, TMS, and BEX Query. Possess excellent communication and organization skills.
SAP BW 3.5, BW 7.0, BW 7.3, EP 7.0, ECC 6.0 SAP Netweaver 04, 04s and 7.0, BOBJ 4.0, BODS 4.0 Solution Manager 7.1, 7.2 SCM/APO 7.0 Live Cache Optimizer BWA 7.0 Rev 60, BWA 7.20 Rev 30 JAVA, J2EE and ABAP Support Stack administration JSPM Config tool, Visual Admin, Oracle 9I, 10G and 11.2, Solaris 9 Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 Operating systems, SuSe Linux 11 SP3 HP 9000/800 Series, HP Superdome, RP8400, N - Class, L-Class Sun Fire X4800, Sparc Enterprise M8000, Sun Solaris VM
SAP Technology Lead
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Leading & delivering expertise on SAP basis administration, with secondary administration skills of Oracle and MSSQL.
- Providing support on Kernel, support pack updates, support pack stack related upgrades, and other Basis administration tasks.
- Performing Basic DB administration tasks, including patching, backup, restore, and other maintenance activities.
- Monitoring SAP Basis execution and advising management on issues and needed adjustments.
- Providing support to project teams throughout establishment cycles; Planning and implementing ITIL processes.
- Monitoring progress of SAP Basis execution, recording and advising team members and management on issues and needed adjustments.
- Executing coordinated project management routines to drive quality results.
Senior Basis Consultant
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Performed administration duties for BW 7.3 and ECC 6.0.
- Coordinated with RICE team to ensure implementation of system changes and enhancements in conjunction with SAP and project standards.
- Provided support for BWA 7.20 blade system.
- Mentored junior SAP Basis team members.
Senior Managing Consultant
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Performed tasks associated with SAP Basis in regard to system installation, performance tuning, support package upgrades, system & client copies, and SAP OSS note application.
- Provided Confidential support for SAP ECC 6.0, BW 7.0 EHP2, BW 7.3. SCM 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1, and BWA 7.0; Worked on architecture design and planning of complete system landscape environment, including development, QA, user test, and production systems for ECC and BW systems.
- Administered, configured, and maintained BODS 4.0 and BOBJ 4.0 through CMC and SAP BW backend systems.
- Provided critical support for Confidential GO-Live cycles, including 3 critical Go-Live cycles for high profile Naval Projects, namely SPAWAR, NAVSUP, and NAVAIR.
- Performed and directed multiple system installs, client copies, and system copies on 196 SAP instance installation.
- Installed and supported Confidential BWA 7.0 for test, production, and disaster recovery systems.
- Worked in conjunction with IAVA to resolve issues arising from retina scan reports.
- Led and mentored junior Basis and system monitoring personnel.
- Ensured SLAs and government requirements were in sync.
Senior Basis Consultant
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Provided clients with all aspects of BI NW04s 7.0 support.
- Directed clients on best practice methods for system landscape configuration and design.
- Adhered to SAP Best Practices when performing system implementation, and system support methodologies.
- Assisted during system implementation life cycle from development to SAP BW Netweaver 04s Go-Live.
- Facilitated BI knowledge transfer to clients for continued system support through creation of technical documents.
- Offered recommendations on system configuration to achieve optimal system performance and tuning.
Senior SAP Basis BW 3.5 & R/3 4.6C Analyst
Confidential, Latrobe, PA
- Provided SAP Basis support; Responsible for SAP WAS 640 and SAP R/3 Basis Administration.
- Installed and configured SAP BW & R/3 software, SCM 5.0 system landscape, and all SAP related software and OSS patches.
- Performed system upgrade from BW 3.0B to BW 3.5, SAP performance monitoring & tuning, BEX Query & performance tuning, and Unicode system installation.
- Responsible for ALE, RFC, and TMS configuration & support as well as all aspects of Netweaver and J2EE support and administration.
- Planned and implemented SAP Support Package Stacks for ABAP & JAVA; Scheduled and supported disaster recovery.
- Managed capacity planning, hardware & software planning, and implementation.