To secure a challenging position as a Lead consultant; Implementation and enhancements of SAP ERP systems where my ERP/SaaS, Human Resources, IT and Reporting skills, combined with number of transferable years of experience, qualification, positive attitude and strong interest in area of subject can be effectively utilized.
- Over 10 years of experience in the Industry
- Lead project teams of varying size through business data gathering workshop to post production phase. That includes global roll out and projects in different countries like UK, Netherlands, Belgium, USA, Canada and Dubai.
- SAP HCM/HR ECC 6.0 Payroll/Time, OM/PA & SuccessFactors Employee Central Q4/2017 and SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and Career Development Planning Q4/2017 delta Certified Consultant.
- Responsible for managing projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction
- Deliver detailed business process flows as a subject matter expert for Fit Gap Analysis, functional requirements/specifications, data models and coordinate with related teams to build it.
- Focused to develop the expertise as client’s in - house specialist for SAP SuccessFactors EC and other modules.
- Superior experience in Project Management, Organizational Change Management, identifying needs, planning, scheduling, controlling, testing, managing support center and executing the projects.
- Analyze and interpret HR data and reports to identify issues impacting the HRM of the organization and provide appropriate advice and solutions for process improvements.
- Support HR team in ensuring good employee relations by knowledge and promotion of HR ‘Best Practice’.
- Work with the Business Analyst and the client to identify their requirements, design enhancements and functionality to meet user requirements and provide front-line support to key business users and business processes.
- Attain business requirements and objectives by developing and implementing SAP modification, fit/gap analysis and configuration changes. Data conversion /Testing/ migration experience in SAP environments that includes PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS/MSS.
- Coordinate with users to troubleshoot and resolve system problems - prioritize production support issues and develop detailed work task lists - manage business requirements and mentor in-house support team.
- Full Life Cycle Implementation: (Major: Time, PY, PA/PD) Roll-out, Enhancement and production support. Experience including analysis, conceptual design, blue printing, detailed realization and production support for the project. Extensive experience in Gap Analysis, Operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement.
- Extensive hands on experience in SAP HCM Modules: configuring PA/OM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Time Management, Personnel Development (PD), Recruitment, ESS/MSS and HR reports in Ad hoc query builder
- Cloud/SuccessFactors Employee Central: Attained realization of SAP SuccessFactors EC, workshop for configuration workbook, including MDF, Workflows, Data Models, Role based Permissions and integration with SAP HCM on premise.
ERP Packages: SuccessFactors Cloud my SAP ERP 2005- ECC 6.0-EHP5, ECC 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C (HR Module)
SuccessFactors: Employee Central, Onboarding, EC Payroll, SF Time
Methodologies: ASAP Implementation Methodology, SDLC
Operating Sys. & Lang.: DOS, Windows 9X/2000/NT/ME/XP, Basic ABAP HR Software Implementation,Java,Netweaver
Office Automation: Software Applications, Business Models, SAP HR,Uperform, HPQC,BC Sets, Solution Manager
DatabasesData Migration tools: Oracle PL & SQL plus, MS Access, ERP Training, PSE, HR Tracker, BDC,LSMW
Designing Tools: Front page 2000, HTML, Internet, Outlook, XML, MDF, Configurable UI
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP HCM Lead Consultant
- Manage and Lead ITP’s SAP HCM/HR Practice. Provide solutions to meet client requirements for industry standard deployment of SAP HCM and full life cycle implementations.
- Articulate appropriate scope of new projects and infrastructure, evaluate blueprint requirements, estimate resource
- Collaborates with internal business clients during application development, in coordination with project management.
- Work with system integrators for SAP HCM Global Payroll, Wage Types, Posting to FI/CO, DME, Benefits, OM/PA and Time Management, Quality assurance testing, data validation and acceptance of the deliverables as per the business needs.
- Participates in functional requirements, Enhancements and business process design activities across business teams to collaboratively develop effective solutions for change management, Center of Excellence and ServiceNow.
- Perform as a partner to HCM and act as a liaison between HCM and the Technology divisions and ensure that solutions are meeting HCM’s ongoing and future business needs.
- Articulate Enterprise Datacenter, Implementation and Integration plan for SAP On-premise and SaaS/SF solutions.
- Familiar with Scrum framework for agile project management that uses fixed-length iterations of work-sprints.
- Coordinate with users to troubleshoot and resolve system problems - prioritize production support issues and develop detailed work task lists - manage business requirements analysis and custom development meets SAP Best Practice.
- Drive solution discussions with Business and stake holders and Cross-train other team members
SAP HCM Lead Consultant
- Key role in the functional design and development of new solutions and enhancements, using distinct expertise and strong collaboration. Manage HR Support center for integration of new systems/modifications and ticket tracking.
- Post production support for SAP PA/Payroll and Time Management including Time Evaluation, work schedules, Attendance, Absences, Quotas, Leave entitlements and Time Off for ESS/MSS.
- Oversee multiple projects and engage with multiple project teams to ensure successful delivery of projects within the HR Portfolio to ensure functional alignment.
- Designed and reviewed functional specification for HR Master Data, Payroll, Time and other custom reports to work with Business Intelligence (BI/BO) Team and development team.
- Provide Solution integrity for Pepsi DRC UAE standards. Support for upgrade and enhancement Pack for ECC 6.0 Enh7.
- Conducts stakeholder analysis and effect evaluation to precisely identify stakeholder groups that are impacted by change and to ensure that change management plans are targeted correctly;
- Explore SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integrations options/HCI with SAP on premise HCM system, and other SuccessFactors modules.
- Ensure SAP SF related procedures meet business requirements and goals. Establish and support process documentation related to SAP SucessFactors.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior SAP HR Consultant/Team Lead
- Provide SAP practice for fully integrated implementation across Industry and Service Areas to deliver maximum value to clients for global roll-out.
- Together, partnering with clients to transform their businesses, offering a wide array of SAP services and solutions: from strategy and planning to process design and documentation, system configuration for PA, OM, TIME, Poortwachter Benefit and Payroll for application development, testing, implementation and project management.
- Define business processes and requirements of HR modules and plan, organize, implement and evaluate processes to lead team and manage resources to achieve desired result
- Design and review functional specification for HR Master Data, headcount and other compliance reports to work with Business Intelligence (BI) Team. Manage onsite/offshore team.
- Develop innovative solutions to solve clients' most complex business and technical issues, all while managing client relationships.
- Help clients to realize tangible business results through out the project go Live and Post production support, that includes design, configuration, Unit testing, integration testing with HPQC, regression testing, BPP development with Uperform- prepared training materials and led classroom training.
- The end-result for clients is the successful delivery of value-based, industry-oriented solutions that provide operational improvements, financial gain and ultimately market advantage.
- Resulted successful end-to-end business implementation of Human Capital Management in Netherlands, Sweden and Belgium along with mini master for USA and Italy.
SAP HR Lead Consultant/Specialist
- Involve in the understanding and preparing the functional specifications for any new changes, BDC/BAPI, Reports as required by the clients, and implement enhancement, custom development and functional testing.
- Responsible for developing the business process model, business optimization and enhancement through development and implementation of SAP HCM
- Manage and facilitate third party vendors and communicate effectively with upper management
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting the testing process model
- Set up US payroll schemas and personnel calculation rules related to payroll run.
- Define Control Records for each Payroll area with configurations of retroactive accounting and off cycle payroll
- Configure the Tax component - maintained tax related Payroll schema US Tax Calculation UTX0. Worked on the US tax models, setting up of BSI tax companies and EIN’S.
Project Lead ( SAP HR Functional)
- Prepare technical & functional specifications for Personnel Administration, Payroll & Recruitment modules.
- Coordinate and manage the subject matter expert participation for the functional requirements during development phase and organization change. Consultation with HR management staff on the project timeline, potential delays and issues.
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client, internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements for PA, Payroll and LMS/Recruitment Implementations/integrations.
SAP HR Functional Consultant/SAP HR Analyst
- Analyze current business processes and provide recommendations. Identify SAP solution possibilities and discuss with business executives. Set up Configurations, Customizations and Time evaluation for the roll out.
- Configure Time Evaluation, PCR, schema for Deviations from the Work schedule that automatically generates overtime for all recorded attendance times that are outside of the planned working times specified in the daily work schedule.
- Define Employee subgroup grouping (ESG) for Personnel Calculation Rules (PCRs) and Collective Agreement Provisions ( Confidential ). Define pay scale structure and pay scale salary ranges.
- Set up the Third Party Remittance wage types, Pay slips and integration with Finance.
- Create and maintain the symbolic accounts and mapped them with the G/L accounts and expense accounts.
- Train the end users, and worked on the documentation of the Payroll Procedures.