- Over 8+ years of experience as a SAP MM/IM/PP/WM/LE/SD functional consultant in SAP ECC 6.0, with diversified industrial environments like pharmaceutical, manufacturing, automotive, consumer goods and chemical industry
- 3 full life cycle implementation and 2 productions support/ upgrade experience with ASAP methodology, proficient in interacting with business users.
- Solid experience in all phases of ASAP Methodology of implementation that includes Project Preparation,
- Business Blue Print, Realization, Documentation, Final Preparation and Go - Live. Processed and performed a complete FIT/ GAP analysis to identify solution scope and possibility with the business requirement specification
- MM-Purchasing/Procurement: Hands on experience in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Partner schema, Purchase cycle, and pricing schemas
- Good understanding of OTC Process
- Expertise in Order-To-Cash and integration to other SAP modules (MM, PP, FI/CO, IM, WM) in all business scenarios.
- Skillful in carrying out special functions like Contracts & Scheduling Agreements, Source Determination, Blocking and Release, Delivery Schedules, Vendor Consignment, Subcontracting, Advance shipment notifications (ASN), BOM, MRP, MTO, MTS, Third Party Processing, Partner Determination, Release Procedures of Purchase Documents, Freight invoice Settlement, and Logistics Invoice verification (LIV)
- Integration with SAP PP: Configuration of PP-MRP processes, production orders, process orders, repetitive manufacturing, classification, batch management, capacity planning, demand management. Experienced in setting up PP master data, MRP, BOMs, routings, work centers/ resources, planned order management, planning and optimization, Demand Management, MRP and Product Costing
- SAP IM: Inter Company stock transfer, Transfer posting, Goods Receipt, Goods Issues, Special stocks, physical inventory and reservations. Exposure to different procurement types, like Subcontracting, Stock transfer-using transfer between two plants and two storage points and Stock Transport Order
- Extensive knowledge of tools like HP ALM and also worked on various testing in delivering test services including specification, development, execution and defect management activities.
- Expertise in SAP R/3 in Sales & Distribution (SD) - Sales Order Processing (OTC), Master data configuration, Physical Inventory, Availability Checking, Pricing, Revenue mapping with GL accounts, Sales Promotion and Sales Deals, Contracts & Rebate agreements, Output Determination, Product proposal, Free goods, SD Sales, Shipping, Credit Management
- Warehouse Management (WM-LE): Functional and configuration which covers Warehouse Structures - Storage Types, Bins, Sections, Placement and Removal Strategies. Hands on experience with Handling Unit Management (HUM) and Storage Unit Management (SUM)
- SAP Solution Design: System Analysis, Solution Design and Functional Specification for RICEFW objects, Design and architecture of add-ons that are highly integrated with SAP standard solutions, Design and Implementation of solutions using Enhancements and BAdI
- Hands on experience in data conversion from legacy system using LSMW. Thoroughly involved in the EDI IDOC (inbound, outbound, mapping with third party logistics service providers’ WM system, message type, segment extension, IDoc monitoring, posting)/ ALE(distribution model maintenance, logical system, ports, partner profiles
- Intermediate Documents (IDOCS): Good understanding of Monitoring, Reprocessing & Manual Posting of IDOCS, Setting up Partner Profiles, Process Codes and defining Port. Active involvement in stabilizing the EDI functionality for various SAP documents and integration with 3rd party ERP systems and IDOCs setup
- Self-motivated with excellent Consulting Skills not limiting to Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation, Leadership Skills & proven ability in Competitive environment
SAP ECC 6.0: MM, IM, SD, WM, PP, FICO, CRM, HCM,PM ; SAP SCM
SAP BW 7: Query Reporting, Business Objects Xcelcius, Crystal Reports
Mobility: Sybase Unwired Platform/SAP Mobility/Hybrid Web Container
SAP HANA: Business Objects Predictive Analysis, Web Intelligence, Explore
Programming Languages: C, C++, VB, PERL, UNIX SHELL SCRIPT
Database: ORACLE 8i, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Access, ODBC, MySQL, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing
Productivity and Operating Systems: Qualtrics, Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Visual Studio (C#), Microsoft Visio (Data Flow and ER Diagram Creation), MS EXCEL, Eclipse, .Net Framework 3.5
SAP MM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM, IM, WM, LE, RICEFW, iDoc and LSMW, Solution Manager, Load Runner, HP ALM, MS EXCEL
- Accountable for the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) implementation which includes Purchase Requirement, Request for Quotation (RFQ), Purchase Order (PO), Source determination, Vendor selection, Goods Receipt and Invoicing. Configured MM functionalities like Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, and Source List
- Conducted meetings and user story with the business owners /stake holders/ users, for gathering information on the business processes regarding the business process and material flow
- Captured all appropriate RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, and Work Flow) during GAP analysis
- Defined specifications and coordinated development for modifications to existing standard and custom SAP processes, creation of new standard and custom SAP functionality
- Configured basic MM organizational structure comprising of plants, storage locations and purchase organization
- Worked on material types, material groups and number range views and field selection for material master configuration. Involved in Master Data upload using LSMW for Customer Master, Material Master, and Pricing
- Constructed creations of storage locations automatically for different movement types with Goods issue/Transfer posting and Goods receipt. Configuration of condition types and pricing procedure
- Maintained invoice verification tolerance limits, frameworks and evaluated receipt settlement (ERS) with logistics invoice verification (automatic IR from GR)
- Configuration of the Valuation of the Material for different material types; working on Debit & Credit Posting keys for Automatic Postings to G/L Accounts. Facilitating automatic release of invoice and also manual release for the Accounts Payable department to review the reasons for block if any. Customizing Invoice Verification with vendor-wise tolerance limits as per the business requirements
- Configured Order To Cash (OTC), Material Determination, Account Determination, Route Determination, Contracts, Agreements and Rebates Processing
- Configuration of Purchasing documents - requisition/source of supply - quotas/ RFQ/ quotation entry and analysis/ PO/ automatic, vendor known/unknown, confirmations, release procedures
- In SAP Logistics Execution(LE), Carried out the configuration required to create outbound delivery (Delivery Types, Item category, Shipping condition, text determination, Output control, picking location assignment), picking, packing (Handling Unit managed-Packaging material types) and shipping (Routes, Route determination, freight code determination) and PGI
- Configured the SAP WM for storage types, sections, doors, storage bins, storage type indicators for materials, section, bin type search, storage units (Print control), and RF Queue management
- Inventory management (IM): Configuration of Transfer posting, goods issue & stock creation. Special stock inventory management- Subcontracting, Non-stock material
- Created output forms as per business user requirements, interacted with ABAP team to get the required output format and reports in documents, bills, labels, shipping notifications, bill of lading
- Tested the functional specifications to carry out the development works so that proper interface is developed between the TMS and SAP for ORDERS05, SHIPMT05, EDI 204, 214 and EDI 990, EDI Invoice 810
- Monitored all inbound and outbound EDI transaction processing. Analyzed, identified and tracked all exceptions and errors processing
- Resolution of EDI/IDOC for the inbound and outbound interfaces. Worked on EDI/XML IDOCs to communicate order and Delivery instructions to the 3PL’s ERP system
- Writing the Testing scenarios and creating data sheets, data validation, data loading
- Created test cases and test scripts for the functional testing, upgrade testing and regression testing
- Tracked the defects, using HP QC (Quality Center). Maintained and executed test cases and scripts in QC.
- Responsible for monitoring test matrix and communicating status and issues to the Test Manager
- Prepared User documentation and Configuration documentation. Helped in gathering, monitoring and resolution of the ticket issues from the end users. Involved in Go-Live, and handling Active Production Support issues related to MM on Service level agreement Basis
- Demonstrated various MM transactions and business scenarios for the users as a part of end user training
- Post Go-Live support for inventory transactions coming from legacy system through IDocs for Purchase Order, creating Inbound/Outbound delivery, shipments, trouble shoot and fixed failed IDocs
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
SAP ECC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM, IM, SD, PP, PM, WM, iDoc, RICEFW,MS EXCEL and LSMW
- Standardized Business Processes across Global Level by designing Global Template. Rolled out across various countries and stabilized the System. As a RTP & FTS Team member my role in the project is Configuration, Development, Testing, Support and Review of objects
- Configuration Templates used to set up 25 different plant codes in 4 locations across 3 different countries. Conducted workshops to gather information of the current Material Management and Inventory Management SAP R/3 set up and the material flow within the Central Store. As a functional consultant worked in MM, SD, PP and with technical teams in understanding business requirement and providing solutions to the requirements
- Developed As-Is and To-Be Process documentation including flow charts. Documented functional requirement specification (FRS) and completed configuration activities for the Material Management (MM) module and for their order to cash processes (OTC) including order management, delivery processing, invoicing, cash application
- Configured the Procure to Pay (P2P), special procurement process include Vendor consignment and Sub contracting
- Configured requirements of Valuation & Account Assignment, Split Valuation, and Automatic Posting to G/L Account
- Involved in the Warehouse management process study. Worked on Shipping, Transportation, Deliveries, Packing, Setup Organizational data
- Sound Configuration knowledge in discrete manufacturing and PP configuration in SOP, Demand management (Planned independent requirements), MRP & Shop floor information
- Creation of Product Group, Product Group Hierarchies, planning for product groups, configured planning, disaggregation, and transferred sales requirements to demand management
- Experience in design, configuration of PP master data, Manufacture Part No. (MPN) Master, Material master, Bill of Materials, Work centers, Routing and Production Versions
- Solid experience in configuring BOMs (Alternate BOMS, different usages- prodn BOM, Costing BOM), Allowable items, BOM status keys, alternate components, routings (alternate routings & different routing usages), usage probability in BOM, production versions & Quota arrangements
- Configured for determination of product demand forecasting based on historical data. Set up Long term planning to forecast input material requirements and Plan capacity loads. Reorder based planning and forecast based planning for raw materials. Created new evaluation and leveling profiles for MRP and Shop floor control in Capacity Requirement Planning
- Configured and created PM Master Data - Functional Locations, Equipment's including PRTs, Materials and Material BOMs and Work Centers, and maintained authorizations for those data elements.
- Was involved in Unit testing for ensuring system integrity and error-free environment.
- Implemented ABC indicator to classify the importance of technical objects within the production areas of the plant.
- Worked on Solution Manager in configuring and used HPQC for tracking of issues, development, operations and moving of transports
- Worked on EDI process (partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and outbound parameters) for Purchase orders (850), Order confirmation (855), Order shipping notification (856), and Invoices (810).
- Configured and defined the warehouse management system functionality defining storage bin coordinates and stock placement and removal strategies
- Configured multiple WM and IM movement types and setting up the link between IM movements types with WM movement types via reference movement type
- Configurations of Batch Management for maintaining Batch Characteristics, Created Batches, Selection criteria for automatic batch determination and worked on Batch Determination Cockpit
- Batch split, Inbound and outbound processing. Worked on Storage Unit and Handling Unit management. Worked with Production in setting up the configuration for PP-WM interface. Implemented the transfer postings between the various stock categories. Defined movement types, setup automatic TO for TR's
- Developed specifications for forms of GR, Goods issue, Production pick list- Discrete & Repetitive, TO & Customer order pick list, Bin replenishment pick list. Worked on shipping labels
- Interface with IM, Physical inventory, and shipping. Partial pick strategies
- Bar coding, SAP Console, RF - Developments were done to meet client's specific requirements using Radio Frequency & Barcodes
- Created necessary documents required for the client to carry out the physical inventory process for cycle counting. Material staging activities and control cycles were established
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
SAP MM/WM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM, IM, QM, PP, WM, FICO, LSMV, IDOC.
- Gathered the requirements from client on P2P and Warehouse activities setup in SAP and providing awareness on MM and WM functionalities in SAP
- Analyzed the client requirement and finalize the solution with functional architect, writing the Functional Requirement Definition (FRD's) to build the solution in SAP
- Defined WM movement types, Storage type search, Storage section search, Storage bin type search, Stock placement (put away) and stock removal (Picking) strategies
- Defined Storage Bin Structure for all materials by defining template, Structure, start value End value and Increment
- Worked on Directed Put away to a fixed bin using special movement indicator
- Worked on Warehouse Interfacing (warehouse structure, warehouse movements, goods receipts, good issue, stock transfer and replenishments)
- Configured reports with the help of ABAP team for new business process covering RF Functionalities (Receipt, Put away, picking, Loading, Shipping) placement strategies based on shipment, packing and delivery splits for four different warehouses. Configured shipping/receiving (Inbound / Outbound) process according to the business requirement and client needs
- Involved in the cycle counting process at WM level and clearance for IM/WM discrepancies
- Worked on IM/WM movement types to meet required functionality with end users
- Configured control parameters for warehouse number, number ranges for TR/TO
- Enhancing and supporting logistics execution LE applications. This includes Shipping, Warehouse management WM, Inventory management
- Key QM data element I am responsible for includes MM Classification, MM plant storage, MM QM view and inspection type, Inspection Plans, Quality info records, Production and Sales batch search strategies and Inventory data
- Configured Handling Unit Management like number range, packaging material type, assign material type to packaging material group and linked packaging instruction document through Document Management System
- Inventory Management (IM): Generated Goods Receipts for Purchase Orders, Goods Issue for production orders and reversals, removing materials for non-production and packaging areas
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize physical warehouse and configured the WM module interface with MM by defining storage types, sections, storage bins
- Worked on Batch management material and its configuration
- Customization of purchasing cycle for special stocks like consignment, sub-contracting & stock transfers
- Configuration of Goods Receipt Processing, Goods Issue Processing and Transfer posting Processing & its Integration with FI
- Worked on EDI process for Purchase orders (850), Order confirmation (855), and Invoices (810)
- Preparing list of task for cut over activities and coordinating with basis on authorization roles for production system
- Uploading master data like material, packing instructions etc. Performed Unit testing and integration testing on special procurement processes like subcontracting, vendor consignment
- Identifying the root cause for issues and fixing the issues by providing feasible solution after Go-live
- End user training, presentations, creating documentation which include user manuals, master data manuals and customizing guide
Confidential, Stamford, CT
SAP MM and IM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP MM, EWM, PP, FICO, ABAP, LSMW, SQL, TABLEAU
- Upgraded the company's ERP system, SAP Logistics, FICO, which were implemented, resolved the issues related to data management and cost concerns
- Experience in extensive production support including: solving the tickets, handling phone calls, power point presentations, developing end user training manuals and also performed one to one end user training
- Carried out a study of the organization structure of the company and configured the enterprise structure.
- Set up of organizational structure related to purchasing organizations. Assigned purchasing organizations to company codes and plants. Customizing pricing procedure and release strategies for PR & PO Valuation class
- Re-configured the release procedure for purchasing requisitions with account assignment as per the approval hierarchy of the company. Set up purchase groups, payment terms, partner functions, pricing procedures and number ranges to carry on the business transactions like purchase requisitions, quotations, outline agreements, purchase order processing etc
- Resolved issues related to Goods Issues, Goods Receipt, Reservation, Physical Inventory, Movement Types, Transfer Order, Stock Transfer, Purchase Order, Invoice Verification and other relevant objects in Inventory Management
- Integration of MM-PP: Worked on Material Master, BOMs, Work Center, Routing, Resources, Master Recipe, ECM, Order Change Management, Material Types, Order Types, Confirmation Parameters for Process Orders, Production Scheduling Profile, Availability Check, SOP, Demand management, MRP and Capacity Planning
- Gathered requirements for info records, outline agreements (contracts and scheduling agreement), MRP (Material Requirement Planning), ROP (Reorder Point Based Planning), Consumption Based Planning and its configuration
- Reconfiguration and business process improvements in Inter company stock transfer, Transfer posting, GI, GR, Special stocks, physical inventory and reservations. Exposure to different procurement types, like Subcontracting. Stock transfer-using transfer between two plants and two storage points and Stock Transport Order
- GR by PO, Pick from Stock, Buy to Order, Reverse Logistics, PP Integration with EWM, Track n Trace.
- Configuration of SAP EWM Organizational hierarchy, warehouse product master, business processes like goods receipt, expected goods receipt, and goods issue processes, inbound and outbound processing, internal transfers, wave picking, process & layout oriented storage control, pick-denial, bin sorting, activity area, warehouse task, warehouse order, yard management
- Documented test cases, managed changes and addressed cost concerns to organizations
- Trained users, prepared training materials, prepared guidelines, assisted users and supported technical staffs on the implementation
- Supporting the development team in the conversion activity and involved in cutover activities and post go live and go live activities
- Checking the error log regularly and setting up the missing configurations in the system
- Finding the issues in reporting processes and closely working with the ABAP team to resolve the issues. Monitoring the system performance and reporting to the Basis team in case of failures
- Responsible for preparation of user documentation such as training manuals and documents related to mini enhancements during production support phase
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0; SAP MM, PP, IM, SD, and FICO
- Business Functions: Plant-driven procurement, Organizational model, Service procurement (planned and unplanned services), PO Integration with Legacy systems, Sourcing, Bidding, Purchase Orders, Central Contracts, RFx (Bid invitation), RFx response (Bid), Business Workflow, Enterprise Portal, Goods Receipt, Invoice Processing.
- Involved in providing production support, user training and problem resolution in almost all areas of MM Functional module and Cross-Functional Applications.
- Resolved and verified functionality of Purchase Requisitions, Request for Quotation\Proposal (RFQ, RFP), and Purchase Orders with appropriate data to execute procurement scenarios.
- Supplier integration in Sourcing and Procurement process. For example, created "Surrogate Bids" on behalf of suppliers in SRM shopping carts to verify the functionality captured in functional specification documents.
- Worked on the Integration issue between SAP systems and SAP with Legacy System Integration.
- Worked on configuration of Inventory Management including Plant parameters for Inventory Management,
- Good Receipts and Invoice receipts.
- Maintained customer Master, Material Master Data and vendor master and defined different business partners, customer material info records, and item proposals.
- Worked in the material master data SOX compliance and solved some issues related to the audits.
- Getting to know conditions and access sequences in Pricing Procedure to customize the relevant purchasing documents. Created Reservations, Stock Transfers, Good Issue Posting and Physical Inventory Posting.
- Facilitated generation of Purchase Requisitions from Standard MRP for different materials to automate the requisition process.
- Worked on automating the purchase ordering process to covert the Requisitions into Purchase Orders with reference from Contracts/Info Records.
- Configured number ranges and screen layout for Outline Agreements: Contracts and Scheduling Agreements.
- Reviewed and Created characteristics and classes for release procedures to Requisition, Request for Quotation, Quotation, and Purchase Order.