- Currently working as a SAP Sustainability - EHS Consultant for Client Confidential, Buffalo Grove, USA.
- SAP Consulting experience in End to End Implementation, Global Support using SAP EH&S Management.
- Configuration and Setup on SAP EHS Reports (SDS, Report Shipping Order, Inbound Documents).
- Worked for Confidential client on SAP EHS Health &Safety, Waste Management Modules.
- Supported Pharma Client for SAP EH&S Product Safety and Dangerous Goods Implementation.
- Worked in a Global Support Project for a Chemicals Company for SAP EH&S Product Safety and Global Label Management.
- Worked on SERC 1611, 1605, 2015-02A, SERC 2015-1, SERC 2013-1 and SERC 2014-1 Upgrade and Customization on Expert Rules.
- Expertise in Handling Tickets, Enhancements using BMC Remedy Tool and HPQC. Also have experience in solving L1 and L2 Tickets within SLA
- Worked on site to perform SAP EHS/ERP analysis, assisted with configuration within the Basic data and tools (BDT), Product Safety (PS), Dangerous Goods (DG), Hazardous Substance Management (HSM), Waste Management (WA), Occupational Health (OH) and Industrial Hygiene and safety (IHS).
- A Project management professional, capable of adapting to all of the customer’s needs from the blueprint to support and work with the senior managers, subject matter experts and cross-functional/technical teams. Knowledge on enterprise architecture, core concepts and terminology of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Well versed in in EHS Master Data conversion, setting up the EHS Global Label Management functionality, writing functional specifications for EHS labels and Setting up Label Data in Material Master in Customizing for Global Label Management
Languages: C, Visual Basic, SQL
Operating Systems: Win XP, Win 7, and Win 8
SAP EHS Consultant/Programmer
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Worked closely with client in understanding Regulatory and Labeling requirements and implemented SAP GLM. Provided best solutions which were both legible and Business compatible.
- Responsible for business process study, GAP analysis, configuration for implementing SAP EHS product safety, Dangerous Goods Management, Industrial hygiene and safety and SAP Regulatory Content Updates.
- Competent in SAP EHS Product Safety which includes Specification Management, Phrase Management, Report Management, Report Shipping, Build Reports (SDS, TREM Card, SOP, Accident Reports, Disposal Documents) and Labels with WWI.
- Designed, developed and tested more than 65 label templates - Customer specific labels, Warehouse labels, Shipment labels, Country Specific Trem cards, Product Labels as per GHS, Non GHS label requirements.
- Multi location deployment of SAP EHS GLM in a phased manner. Worked on Multi Language solution on label templates for European Union region.
- Coordinated with windows and basis team for WWI Server, EHS Server issues fix.
- Managed data cleansing activity together with key users focusing on physical-chemical data, toxicological data and eco - toxicological data of substances and mixtures.
- SAP EHS WWI Customization for all Standard SAP Delivered Templates(MSDS) and Developed additional templates to meet country specific regulations and built functional spec for the same.
- Solved several Issues on SAP EHS Report Shipping Process, GLM Printing fixes at different plant location (US, Germany, Shanghai- with different legible label stock requirements)
- Responsible for DG Data Filling and Distribution to Logistics System. Bug-fixing on DG Checks if any.
- Implemented business customizations to report templates like safety data sheet (SDS) for various countries, accident reports in Industrial Hygiene and safety using windows word processor integration (WWI) .
- Presented importance of installing and setup of complete SAP EHS Regulatory Content (SERC) suite: 1611, 1608, 1605
Sr SAP EHS Consultant
Confidential, Lake Forest, ILResponsibilities:
- Developed, tested and implemented more than 50 label templates as per GHS, Non GHS and Waste requirements.
- Worked on Occupational Health and Safety: Medical Service, Protocol Assigning, Planning cockpit and exposure group.
- Carried out gap analysis, prepared scope documents, objectives and deliverables.
- Created a Data load tool using LSMW for report generation variant and template user entries. The tool got a reliability certificate from the project as well.
- Responsible for business process study, GAP analysis, configuration for implementing SAP EHS product safety, Dangerous Goods Management, Hazardous Substance Management, Data Migration and Industrial hygiene and safety.
- Worked on Substance Volume Tracking:
- To see that the business process are in compliance with the DOT, CERCLA, TSCA, OSHA and EPCR.
- Evaluated Tracked quantities with traffic light status and supported quantity dependent and independent regulations.
- Online checked in the logistics processes: purchasing, production, sales and shipping (message output, sending messages and blocking orders)
- Designed, developed and implemented the overall structure of the property trees for various specification types as real substances, listed substance, packaging, biological hazard etc.
- Configured EHS environment parameters, user exists, property trees, report management in areas of product safety, dangerous goods management, hazardous substance management and industrial hygiene and safety.
- Configured and developed report templates like safety data sheet (SDS) for various countries, accident reports in Industrial Hygiene and safety using windows word processor integration (WWI) .
- Created classes/characteristics for various property trees and configured EHS basic data and tools, phrase library, report management functions.
SAP EHS Consultant
- SAP EHS Consultant for pilot build and roll-out (1 full Life-Cycle), SAP EHS PS.
- Technical (Debug) analysis, and solved issues on SAP EHS Report Shipping, Substance Volume Tracking, and SAP EHS Property tree data maintenance.
- Scoping and detailed project planning for the implementation of SAP EHS Product Safety and Dangerous Goods solution to Confidential Group with the primary objective of complying with REACH and DG Transport regulations.
- Designed, developed and implemented the overall structure of the Property Trees for various specs Types as Finished Goods, Formula, Raw Substance and Packaging.
- Responsible for the preparation of solution blueprint documents and system functional design documents.
- Responsible for DG Data Filling and Distribution to Logistics System. Bug Fixing on DG checks if any.
- Performed detailed customizing of SERC solution components to meet available customer data and specific requirements for GHS calculations, dangerous goods calculations and other SDS content authoring.
- Managed data cleansing activity together with key users focusing on physical-chemical data, toxicological data and eco-toxicological data of substances and mixtures.
- Customized SAP EHS GHS-Expert Rules for each country as per Customer Requirement.
- Assisted in gathering, validating and translating business requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and software development specifications.
- SAP EHS Customization for all Standard SAP Delivered Templates and Developed additional templates to meet country specific regulations and built functional spec for the same.
- Provided Training to Customer IT users, ABAP Developers on SAP EHS WWI Template Design.
- Built Labels (Sign board in Plant) and Waste Card Templates.
- Implemented SAP EHS Report Shipping Process and Substance Volume Tracking (for REACH) regulation.
- Adapted SAP SERC 2013-2 suite for Content Management.
- Customized Specification Management for client to their requirements.
- Customization of Specification Database, Specification Types, and Property Tree
- Customized Value Assignments, Characteristics, and classes for custom Property Trees
SAP EH&S - Consultant
- Scoping and detailed project planning for the implementation of SAP EHS Occupational Health and Waste Management solution to Confidential with the primary objective of complying with OSHA and State Board Municipal regulations for handling and recycling of waste.
- Responsible for the preparation of solution blueprint documents and system functional design documents.
- Implemented SAP EHS Industrial Hygiene Safety, Occupational Health Solution and Customized Injury/Illness Log, Accident Reports.
- Build Custom Reports for SAP Occupational Health as per customer requirement.
- Implemented SAP EHS Waste Management with Sales Scenario (Sale of Waste) to 3rd Party vendors.
- Customized Disposal Documents using SAP EHS WWI as per requirement.
- Built Waste Label which was required for Sales Scenario.
- Customized Expert Rules to determined waste label as per waste code
- Organized open topics with the onsite SME’s to discuss on enhancements.
- Worked on RFPs, preparing solution documents for RFPs, implementation roadmap.
- Reviewed existing EHS projects, providing procedures and recommendation for a best practice in EHS solution for the existing modules as single point of contact.
- Facilitate workshop to present the best practice in EHS solution.
- Determine EHS scope and to develop EHS blueprint document
Researcher and Project Lead
- Designed and developed a techno-economic bioreactor.
- Supervised the technical staff and monitored the work progress.
- The design was installed in treating the steel industry waste water and generating bio-electricity.
- Successfully treated 1liter waste water and generated 168mW power.
- Implemented processes to establish cost control measures for project management, services and engineering.
- Worked with senior managers and superintendents to identify and resolve all project claims.
- Managed budget development, project budget preparation and reported project performance.
- Implemented and developed safety, health and environment (HSE) policy
- Maintenance of safety equipment’s, safety audits and renewal of work permits
- Experienced in handling works with state pollution control board and central pollution control board
- Ensuring the availability of risk assessment sheet for all routine and non-routine activities: Accident/incident reporting and investigations, Safety training and maintaining records- reporting of near miss/ suggestion system, conducted facilitating toolbox talk/group meeting, ensuring environmental compliance with legal requirements and Maintained first aid case register
- Ensuring the availability of MSDS for all chemicals in use, dealing with safety violations
- Safety inspection for all machineries and portable equipment’s in use and maintained checklist
- Participated in clients EHS meeting and by giving recommendations to project in charge for effective implementation of EHS in site activities.