- 8 years of hands on experience in SAP consulting from Implementation, Enhancements, Support and upgradation projects (EHP 7 & EHP 8) of Sales and Distribution.
- Experience in 2 full life cycle implementations including Business Blueprinting, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Training Documentation and end user training.
- As an SD Consultant involved in all phases of ASAP Methodology like Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and post implementation, Support, having exposure to FI, CO, MM, PP modules.
- Expert knowledge on order to cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P) processes.
- Configuration experience in SD: Master Data such as Customer Master Data, Material Master Data & Conditional Master Data, Enterprise Structure Definition & Assignment, Order to Cash Cycle (OTC) such as Order Management, Delivery, Shipping & Billing, Intercompany process.
- Condition Techniques such as Pricing Procedure, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Material Determination, Output Determination, Account Determination etc.
- Worked on partner determination procedure for customer master and sales document and customization of partner determination procedure.
- Configured Account groups for sold to party and customized Account group with respect to number ranges. Worked on number ranges for credit note and debit note.
- Worked on incompletion log for sales order Header and Item levels, Shipping Point Determination.
- Defined order reason and usage types.
- Configured sales documents and item categories.
- Configured Logistic Execution (LE) for Delivery, Picking, Packing, Shipping Points, Route Determination, Transportation, Shipments, Printing of Shipment docs, Stages and Leg Determination, Pricing and Shipment/freight costing.
- Worked with ASAP methodology and with SAP Solution Manager.
- Expert knowledge on working with LSMW, BAPI’s, BADI’s, IDocs & HPALM.
- Have good Integration knowledge on SD, MM, WM, BW, PP, FICO & CRM.
- Experience in working with Inbound and Outbound processing of IDocs.
- Analysing the business process and modeling.
- Strong Leadership skills and Presentation skills with an open mindset and mobility Communicate effectively with the business users and technical team.
- Logical sage, excellent team player with an optimistic attitude and excellent communication skills with Strong awareness of industry processes.
SAP Modules: Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management / Purchasing (MM Logistics Execution (LE - formerly shipping), Financials (FI/CO) and Warehouse Management (WM), PP, HRM Project Systems (PS)
Most recent version: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
SAP Reporting Tools: Solman, Logistics Information System, ABAP List Viewer, SAP Query, SAP Smart Forms
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, MS DOS, UNIX
Methodologies: ASAP (SAP)
Project Utilities: MS Project, Access, Visio, Notes, Office XP
SAP SD/IM/LE SUPPORT ANALYST
- Hands on experience as SAP SD consultant on supporting Sales and Distribution, Inventory Management and Logistics Execution processes.
- Support in production environment including, order creating thru interfacing systems, Idoc monitoring and error analysis, outputs, query building, table look up, serialization, goods movements, Goods issue, Goods receipt, Purchase Order’s, Outbound deliveries, Delivery monitoring, returns etc.
- Responsibilities also include reading, editing functional spec documents, testing processes end to end.
- Have experience in working with cross functional teams, development teams on requirements validation, testing coordination and test data setup.
- Developed new reports with various options of uploading/down loading like workstation down load, logical destination, FTP, EDI etc.
- Monitoring tools, HPALM and other defects managements tools.
Environment: SAP GUI, SAP SD, SAP IM, SAP LE, SAP RETAIL
SAP Sales & Distribution/Logistic consultant
- Analyzed and Evaluated issue, Designed, Configured, Developed and Implemented solution on various processes on SD, LE, WM,CRM module.
- Wrote business functional specifications for different business process scenarios by interacting with the client directly.
- Worked on issue on Order-to-Cash, Free goods, Sample and Display Marketing product, Rush order, Cash order, Return order, Stock transfer order, consignment order, Invoice Process.
- Sales Order type, pricing, Transfer requirement, Copy control, Output, Batch Management, Handling unit, BOM, Delivery, Picking, Packing, PGI, Shipping and Transportation included Shipping point, Route, Returns, Billing process.
- Interacted with the Business User for business requirements, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design, configuration, documentation, testing, user support & UAT.
- Documented and Validated Functional requirements with IDOCS and process issues, wrote test scenarios, execute test case and identified defect during the validation process and log in test tool.
- Customization and changes to existing pricing procedures via the condition technique.
- Set up several condition types and assigned the relevant access sequences and logically set them up to the pricing procedure.
- Production support and resolution of pricing related issues
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP HANA/4, OTC, SAP APO, GATP, MM, LE
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP SD Consultant
- SAP SD Consultant for implement Consignment Sales for Brazil.
- Sales Order Creation with integration and replenishment Process between 2 Purchase Organizations.
- Create new pricing procedures, account keys, condition records for local tax determination for Consignment Fill Up, Consignment Withdraw and Symbolic Return for correct impact in fiscal book.
- J BTAX adjustments for make correct tax calculation for Brazil and correct posting in GL
- Functional Specifications for ABAP developments for interfaces of replenishment and Pricing formulas for tax calculation in ICMS
- Price match in POS and reflect this change in SAP Retail
- Extend fields in promotions in Retail Enterprise Services to send at POS
- Integration with external software to send information to create print and electronic labels.
- Unit and integral tests, test plan and wrote test scripts.
- Integrate credit card process for internet sales order in SAP Retail (Sales order creation with previous credit card authorization, delivery order creation and electronic invoice creation with final approval in billing document).
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Handle SAP SD High, Medium and Low Priority support tickets.
- Resolved issues regarding sales, billing, pricing & output determination.
- Associated with the senior consultants for the solutions to user generated errors on various subjects like, Pricing, Sales documents, Item category, Schedule line category, Material determination, extensive unit, free goods determination.
- Worked on the documentation of functional design and field mapping.
- Interacting with end-user and taking their inputs for any new requirement. Developing solutions to meet their business requirements. Written functional design documentation
- Configured various shipping points, billing document types, sales document types.
- Define item category determination,, Revenue account determination.
- Achieved specific goals using FIT/GAP analysis.
- Regression and user acceptance testing.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Study of the company's structure and documentation and participating in workshops to give final shape to the Business Blueprint.
- Participated in the Functional/Technical team meetings during the preparation, blueprinting/design, realization, and testing and cutover phases.
- Definition and Assignment of Enterprises Structures like the Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, etc.
- Created the Sales Areas including the Sales Organizations, distribution channels, divisions, sales groups and worked on Customer Master Data Configuration
- Configured various types of contracts including value contracts and quality contracts.
- Configured the various Sales document types for Inquiry, Quotations and Sales Orders.
- Configured and Customized Sales Document, Value and Quantity contract Documents, Delivery Documents and Billing document types.
- In depth configuration in Pricing: worked in pricing area of setting up a new condition type, Condition exclusion, calculation type and routines as per business requirement.
- Configured and customized Exclusive Pricing Procedure with Multiple Pricing by creating two condition types in the same pricing procedure, Costs, Surcharges, Discount, Freight and Profit margin using Condition Technique.
- Intensively involved in Configurable Product design and modeling.
- Maintained Copying controls for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Involved in EDI configuration that includes partner profile setup, port definition, message control, condition record, and process code and segment definition.
- Design, develop and test ABAP function modules to support incoming and outgoing IDoc's processing.
- Worked on Automate invoice-to-pay processes which enhance productivity, reduce spend, improve vendor relationships.
- Worked on cross functional Integration of SD module with MM and FICO.
- Logistics configuration for shipping like picking, packing and goods issue for outbound deliveries. Maintained shipping points, shipping conditions and loading groups.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities: Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling.
- Configured transportation document types including transportation planning, shipment execution and shipment cost
- Involved in doing the testing work like unit test, integration test, UAT (User Acceptance Test).
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP SD GTS Consultant
- The Quarterly SAP release program provides a mechanism for the on-going upgrade and enhancement of the Confidential Global SAP systems in a controlled and coordinated manner.
- The aim of this process is to combine the Confidential PROPS Methodology for system development with key elements of the IBM Ascendant Methodology to form an account approach to release development that incorporates appropriate elements of best practice and remains familiar to the Confidential business community.
- Defining Pricing Procedures, Condition Types for Pricing Elements and Implemented Pricing Procedures as per Pricing Strategy.
- Created Real Output Management System (ROMS) and Logical Output Management Systems (LOMS).
- Configuring Copy Control Settings, Sales Documents, Deliveries and Billing Documents.
- Developed functional specs for requirement, calculation type and condition base value to calculate freight and freight surcharges
- Configured and implemented LES Logistics execution solution Transportation planning.
- Designed, built and implemented Shipment cost functionality
- Prepared functional specification for user exits used in Shipment pricing, distance calculation.
- Designed, built and implemented sales scenario for demo units by configuring new item categories and leveraging existing sales docs.
- Analyze and Provide first time right solution to the problems faced by the Users in SD, GTS Module, Timely resolution of tickets.
- Troubleshoot / Resolve / Expert support of all problems raised by the markets units within the agreed SLA, Solve the Application Demand requests by coordinating with Technical team.
- Make necessary customizations and transporting to Production systems, Impart knowledge to newer team members, Provide user level inputs to users on a continuous basis
- Root cause analysis of problems to reduce the frequency of similar problems in areas of SD GTS.
- Document the business process improvements within MUS.
- Classify the Tickets, which is emphasizing on proper ticket classification based on the error and the solution provided to it for MUS. Carry out small enhancement demands
- Customizing condition exclusion & Condition supplement.
- Resolved SAP Script and Smart form output issues related to layout, calculation, output determination and additional info on the invoice.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP GTS