- SAP QM Functional consultant with 10+ years of implementation and configuration experience in Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP) and exclusively on Quality Management (QM) module.
- Four full life cycle implementations in SAP QM/MM and QM/PP modules with hands on knowledge in version up grade and experience in following SAP R/3 versions: 4.6, 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
- Includes experience with ASAP methodology on all stages of project - Requirement Analysis, Project preparation, Business Blueprint Mapping, Gap analysis to customization, Go-live, continuous productionsupport, User training.
- Experience inData Migration from Legacy to SAP for up gradation / new implementation / integration projects, import data from third party interfaces to SAP viaLSMW.
- Involved in strategy planning, process design, documentation, system configuration, cross-functional integration, application development, testing, project management activities and data analysis. Exposure to regulatory aspects of CFRand FDAguidelines.
- Involved in creation/update of functional documents for enhancements, customizations, reports and interfaces. Also worked on BI reports pertaining to client specifications.
- Ability to understand and relate effectively with users, vendors and developers in a diverse matrix environment.
- Implemented Quality Management/ PLM for Manufacturing, Procurement cycle in discrete and Process manufacturing environment (Master, GR and WIP Inspection setup).
- Involved in implementation of various Quality functions such as Quality specifications, Inspection plan, Batch management,Sampling Procedures(ISO 2859, ISO 3951), Quality certificates, Quality orders, Change Notifications and Engineering Change Management (ECR/ECO).
- Hands on experience with quality management master data:Inspection plans, Master inspection characteristics, QM Info record and Inspection methods. Also worked on client specific custom reports and custom transactions.
- Involved in various Procurement processes creating PR, PO, Stock/ Non-Stock Purchases, Consumable Purchases, Subcontracting, Third Party, consignment & Report generation.
- Extensive experience in configuration & maintenance of Master Data such asMaterial Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, Quota Arrangement & Variant Configuration.
- Involved in creating and scheduling Purchasing documents- Contracts, Agreements, Invoicing Plan, Release Procedures.
- Production Planning ( PP ): Good understanding of MTO, MTSScenario in Discrete andrepetitive industries. Defined MRP controllers, planning horizons, lot size calculations, study of basic dates and storage locations for MRP. Assisted in shop floor activities in creation of production/ Planned orders, availability checks, Production order release and confirmation. Implemented Variant Configuration related to Class, Characteristics,Object Dependent logic, Pricing procedure and Configuration Profile.
ERP Package: SAP R/3, SAP ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, SCM, PLM.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, 2000, XP, MacOS.
Database: Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL, MS-Access.
Testing/Management tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, HPQC.
Other tools: MS office 2003, MS Project, AutoCAD, RWD Info Pak, Visio.
SAP QM/MM Consultant, Houston, TX
Technical Environnent: ECC 6.0
- Worked on Rel 1 hyper care project withinmaterials, quality& production domain.
- Involved in Master data conversion/ update for task list, characteristics, bom, routings, materials, customers, vendors, inventory, equipment and class.
- Validated preload and post-load data for QM objects, boms, material master objects enabling data in compliance with Audit requirements.
- Identified gaps within master data and business processes as part of hyper-care.
- Analyzed various rules required for data transformation, cross reference tables for conversion using ETL.
- Documented training/ test scenarios for plant users.
- Worked on quality inspection forEWM.
- Involved in CRD, FRD workflow review and documentation for R2.
- Resolved tickets involving task list, bom assignments, process orders, missing inspection lots and master data.
SAP QM/PP Consultant, Houston, TX
Technical Environnent : ECC 6.0
- Worked on post GSSI enhancement project in quality and planning.
- Responsible for quarterly go-live support, enhancement for NA and EU plants.
- Worked on quality certificate enhancements and master data.
- Involved in Master data changes for the task list, follow-up functions.
- Worked on LIMS interface testing and template download.
- Documented functional design for configuration updates and custom reports.
- Involved in preparing test scenario’s pre go-live.
- Worked on deliveries for multiple sales org and customization for same.
- Was involved in classification custom reports for new implementations.
- Trained CSLs regarding new and existing developments.
- Supported SAP SRM ticket resolution.
- Worked on projects involving recipe, BOM assignments, process order confirmation.
- Involved in blue print phase of PLM-QMPP implementation at client end.
SAP QM Consultant, Skillman, NJ
Technical Environnent : ECC 6.0
- Responsible for post Go-live support, enhancements, reporting in multiple plants.
- Triggered multiple jobs for reporting to DL.
- Worked on Master data changes for the batch record, Task list, UD.
- Tested interface to drive auto notification initiation, processing and disposition.
- Documented FD for custom reports to fetch data from third-party interfaces.
- Involved in preparing test scenario’s based on pre-post release developments and integration.
- Worked on HPQC database for requirements, test plan, master data and execution.
- Defined client specific serialization, handling unit creation and packaging setup.
- Was involved in custom report based on client requirement for job forecast and scheduling jobs.
- Trained QM super users on requisition, quality info record, sample, manual lots, notification processing.
- Worked on DMS data, document create, document type linkages with the object links.
- Worked on Solution Manager for documentation and Configuration update.
- Assigned client specific setup with security roles and responsibilities.
SAP QM/SD Lead, Alamo, TN
Technical Environment: ECC 6.0
- Responsible for Pre and post Go-live activities at the plant.
- Was part of SAP implementation team and functional lead for QM and PP modules.
- Trained Super user’s and End user’s in QM master data and business process understanding for vendor, In- process inspections and job confirmation.
- Worked on Master data changes in Quality including defect types, Material specifications, Task list, Info record, Certificate type, DMR, customer master.
- Worked on Custom notification screen set-up as per client requirement.
- Designed FDD for custom reports related to work dispatch and efficiency. Created custom report by product hierarchy.
- Worked on pro-ship, ABBOE, Client based BI Interfaces, project timeline.
- Was involved in preparing Unit testing scenario’s based on MTO/MTS, Vendor returns, Notification tasks, invoice, deliveries and order release.
- Worked on post go-live issues on the shop floor and in the system. Also regulated the shipping process for over-due line bushings.
- Was responsible for documentation in Solman.
SAP QM Consultant, Los Angeles, CA
Technical Environment: ECC 6.0
- Responsible for QM blueprint realization for both waves 1A and 1B project scope.
- Designed the quality master data specific to the client requirement. Configured codes, code groups, selected set, certificate types, batch class.
- Prepared functional specification for custom developments and implemented the functionality along with ABAP team.
- Generated a custom recall report based on batch-managed products as per user requirement .
- Documented and prepared security roles for both the waves. Implemented digital signatures for quality notifications.
- Configuration and documentation was completed within the solution manager.
- Congregated the table values pro quality master data for initial upload within the ECC 6.0 environment.
- Implemented Quality with in-process inspection lots, source inspections,created Q-info records, master inspection characteristic, inspection plans.
- Applied sampling procedures, sampling plans for various sample calculation.
- Implemented mail receipt to all the users within a distribution list.
- Extensive preparation and execution of unit and integration scripts.
- Was responsible for the go-live and production support of both the plants.
- Responsible for training the trainer, worked with U-perform to guide End users.
SAP QM/PP Consultant, Wickliffe, OH
Technical Environment: ECC 6.0
- Responsible for QM/PP configuration, User training and Production support.
- Part of SAP implementation team & module expert for pre Go-live cut-over activities.
- Was involved extensively to understand user requirements from five different divisions within the organization including power products, Automation and Robotics. Mapped business requirements and identified few GAPs.
- Configured plant specific requirements for QM with plant specific Code and Code groups, Selected Sets, defect catalogue.
- Trained Super user’s and End user’s in QM master data and business process understanding for incoming, in process and customer based inspection.
- Worked on Master data for QM including QM order’s, Custom notification, Material specifications, Task list, Info record, Certificate processing, DMR.
- Also worked on work flow for quality Notification. Defined custom types as well.
- Designed FDD for custom reports, forms, Interfaces. Also created BI reports for vendor evaluation and to capture COPQ data within each business unit.
- Was involved in preparing Unit/ CAT testing scenario’s such as made to order, made to stock for configurable parts.
- Defined client specific return’s good material process in QM and repair order processing for warranty products.
- Was involved in defining variant class, configuration profile, characteristic for configurable material, strategy group.
- As part of the PLM team, defined Engineering Change Management process.
- Worked on DMS master data, document creation, various document type linkages with the object links.
- Involved in Solution Manager Document creation and updating. Also worked with ARIS team for updating the document from manager and cross reference to ARIS database.
- Assigned client divisions specific setup with security roles and responsibilities.
SAP QM/PLM Lead, Chicago, IL
Technical Environment: SAP 4.6 C
- Responsible for QM/MM configuration and Production support.
- Involved extensively in preparing Functional specifications, identifying tables, data required for custom reports.
- Responsible for project timeline, training Super users and End users with regards to Procurement, Quality process.
- Worked on QM Master Data: Inspection plan, MIC, Codes, Code groups,Selected Sets and Task lists.
- Information flow between QM & other modules was done viaintegration settings.
- Batch information cockpit with settings for Batchgenealogy report.
- Integration of Quality functionality in manufacturing and early lot creation that were currently being utilized.
- Worked on recording inspection results and Usage Decision code set up.
- Worked with EBR report for the QM-PP functionality. Underwent Compliance audits for 21 CFR PART 11.
- SMIDI interface between SAP R/3 and Sample manager.
- Worked on pre-shipment strategy for affiliates. Also picked, packed HUM managed inventory.
- Involved in resolving issues tied to selected set, sampling procedure, inspection plans.
- Involved in creation of batch class characteristics for the COA requirement.
SAP QM/PP Business Process Analyst, Long Island, NY
Technical Environment: ECC 5.0
- Conducted “As-Is” study interacting with the core team members and developed a “To-Be” process suited to company’s objectives using ASAP methodology.
- Involved in Business Blueprint Phase & worked on field mapping to study GAP Analysis.
- Developed Flow Chart documentation and presentation on various business scenarios.
- Sampling procedure (ISO 2859, ISO 3951).
- Master data including work centres, MICs, selected sets were finalized with business users and uploaded via LSMW.
- Creation of Inspection Plan: Plant specific Inspection plan created with the relevant master inspection characteristic.
- Interacted with ABAP for data migration and report development activities.
- 21CFR11 requirement for record retention for audit trace backs was implemented for electronic documentation .
- Baseline configuration including creation and assignment of plants to company code, storage locations to plant.
- Co n figuration as per client requirements performed in Quality Planning, inspection
- Configured batch management, QM Characteristics, QM classes & object assignment.
- Performed configuration for Quality Management module with emphasis on GR inspections and vendor evaluation.
- Involved in End user training for QM systems and coordinated post implementation production support.
- Involved in performing Outbound Delivery Monitor, creating shipments and change shipments to help the end user.
- Worked on creating process orders for fixed inventory, also did set up BOM.
- Involved in setting up Master Recipes, Production orders, Assignment of Routing.
- Assigned Inspection characteristics to work centers as part of Quality inspection. Also worked on recording inspection results in QM so as to confirm the operations in PP.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate business scenarios.
- Assisted in training material guide preparation using Infopak & trained end user.
SAP QM/PP Systems Analyst, Chaska, MN
Technical Environment: ECC 5.0
- Responsible for PP/MM configuration and Production support
- Understanding problems faced after Go Live phase and reporting the issues to team lead along with the possible configuration changes required for resolution.
- Worked on customization settings for PP Master Data namely BOM, Routings and Work Center. Developed Bill of Materials, Sales and Operation Planning (SOP), Masterrecipes and Production versions.
- Involved in writing functional & technical specifications for ABAP related to various enhancements in Quality management, Materials management and PP modules.
- Worked on Vendor Master, Purchase orders, Purchase Info Records, Goods Movement and PIR so as to correct the issue of return deliveries picking up the deleted PIR.
- Configuration changes in MM module version 4.6c with following functionality: Purchase Requisitions, contracts, source lists, purchase orders, stock transfer orders.
- Responsible for Availability Checking, Batch Determination, Shop Floor activities, Barcode Interface, trigger points for Rework and Confirmations in process orders.
- Actively involved in integrating the Quality Management with PP, MM modules.
- Participated in end-user training and development documentation pertaining to the PP.
SAP Enterprise Applications Consultant, Middletown, OH
Technical Environment: SAP R/3- 4.7C
- In association with the user departments, gathered business requirements for MM / QM implementation.
- Setting up of QM structure according to business requirements with assignments to Company Codes & Plants.
- Set up of Organization Structure according to the Business Process Requirements.
- Assigned purchasing organizationsto company codes and plants
- Preparation of AS-IS&TO-BE models of business process with new configuration.
- Completed the configuration for QM module in SAP 4.7 environment.
- Configured QM batch management, Characteristics, Classes and the object assignment.
- Performed all configurations for Quality Management module with emphasis on Goods Receipt inspections.
- Set up configuration and master data for goods receipt inspection of Raw Materials and Chemicals; process involvedtwo scenarios, one that involved actual inspection of incoming material and recording inspection results.
- Quality Certificates: COA was configured along with its recipients, Certificate Profile, Profile assignment.
- Configuration and integration testing were performed and data was uploaded via LSMW.
- Configured Purchasing process including Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Scheduling agreement, Contracts and set release procedure for purchasing documents. Managed HUM materials.
- Worked with MRP Dependent Requirements, MRP profile, list and parameters.
- Configured Output determination, Account determination for Batch Management.
- Worked on goods receipt, goods issue, stock transfer, transfer postings and goods receipt for blocked stock.