- More than 12 years of IT experience with 10+ years of experience as SAP techno - functional
- Consultant with strong technical and functional knowledge.
- Played a key role as solution architect in design and development of multiple implementations involving SAP, Sales force and Web based applications.
- Extensive technical and functional knowledge in various SAP modules such as Sales and Distribution,
- Finance Accounting and Controlling, Materials Management and Purchase Order Management.
- Highly knowledgeable with hands on experience involving integration of SAP services with CRM applications like Sales force.
- Led multiple global implementations involving configuration and setup of multi-currency processing with the consolidation reporting entity operating in the US. Worked in foreign currency exchange valuation configuration and setup of real time open source currency exchange rate updates.
- Areas of expertise also include development involving custom BAPI's, Report Programming,
- Interactive Reports, BDC, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Screen Exits, User Exits, ALE, IDOC's and BTE's.
- Good Knowledge of SAP Business Workflow with hands on experience on creating custom workflow templates, custom methods, event management and error resolution.
- Good Understanding of both business processes and technical development. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and managerial skills.
- Positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently and as well as in a team.
SAP ERP version: 4.6X, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 Other SAP Products: Solution Manager, SRM SAP Application Components: SAP FI - General CRM Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Databases: SQL & MY/SQL Receivable.
SAP SD Order CRM Applications: Sales Force Management, Billing, Payment Cards.
Data Migration Tools: LSMW, Report Painter, Report Writer and custom BAPI's
Operating System: Windows, UNIX
Languages: ABAP/4, C, Basic Java, HTML and XML
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Led multiple SAP IT projects successfully that support organizational strategic goals and focus on revenue generation.
- Played a key role as SAP functional analyst responsible for the design and development of different projects involving MM, SD, AP and AR application components.
- Deployment Management experience of very large scale implementations involving preparation of deployment plans, driving the deployment and ensuring that the project is handed over to Post
- Production Support.
- Manage multiple development resources in the team and provide tools and support to various teams in the organization needed from technology perspective.
- Integration of SAP with SAP certified Credit card processor (Paymetric Solutions) for enabling additional features such as Xi-Secure and Xi intercept.
- Responsible for the end to end solution delivery of centralized customer authentication mechanism that is secure and reliable and at the same time cost effective from organization perspective.
- Sales force configuration management and development of various Apex Triggers and classes.
- Real time integration of SAP data with Sales force and third party applications.
- Led various global implementations involving multi-currency processing such as INR/CAD/EUR.
- Configuration of various tax procedures and tax pricing conditions for GST India and VAT tax types in Europe.
- DMEE configuration and setup of wires transfers and automated payment solutions customizing the payment formats based on banks for US as well SEPA and NEFT payments setup.
- Configuration of business workflow for Purchase Orders and time sheets approval based on HR
- Organizational hierarchy.
- Worked extensively on SD user-exits such as MV45AFZZ and MV45AFZB and as well as screen exits for adding custom fields in standard sales order display.
- Worked on Sales tax integration between SAP and Avalara for enabling US taxes based on
- Jurisdiction involving EXIT SAPLFYTX USER 001 and EXIT SAPLV60B 001.
- Worked on setting up BTE's to enable custom posting key processing of FI documents.
- Worked heavily in exposing various SAP services as REST/SOAP based API's for easy integration with third party applications such as Sales force and Drupal.
- Provided SAP accounting tables design schema details for being able to pull consolidated financial reports in IBM Cognos TM1 tool.
- Worked on enabling profitability analysis reporting by adding CO-PA hierarchy based on the organization's business lines of revenue/expenses.
- Extensive knowledge of applying OSS notes for various application components provided by SAP for various functionalities.
- Designed the end to end financial settlement process of payment cards for various e-commerce applications directly integrating with credit card gateways such Stripe, CC Avenue and Moneris.
SAP Technical / Business Workflow Consultant
- Create technical specifications for implementing the Invoice verification for payment block due to variances in the price and quantity involving the business objects BUS2081.
- Created sub type for BUS2081 and created custom attributes and methods to call custom transaction for forwarding the invoices for approval to various buyers.
- Customized and configured the HR workflow for approval of trips submitted by employees that gets triggered when an expense report is created.
- Created subtype for BUS2089 and added custom attributes that would ready the approvers and approval level from the custom table and accordingly update the custom attribute of the supervisor.
- Created role function module to get the appropriate supervisor information from the custom approver tables as SAP HR has not been implemented.
- Created custom workflow for implementing FI invoices approval involving the business object FIPP.
- Created check function modules and receiver modules to start different workflows involving the same event for PO invoices depending on the PO document type.
- Assess the current business processes that the client is currently using for various approvals procedures.
- Participated in the initial project planning phase to understand how SRM can help to a larger extent to leverage their business processes.
- Participated in the configuration of various 1-step, 2-step and n-step workflow approvals in SRM 5.0 sandbox.
- Developed a prototype program that served as proof of concept to load the organizational structure data from an external legacy system into SRM.
- Delivered various technical documents that illustrate current application landscape along with the to-be system landscape, system software and hardware installed and configured. Participating in the design phase to create various technical specifications.
SAP Technical / Business Workflow Consultant
- Created custom Engineering Change Management (ECR) Workflow, objects, tasks, organizational unit based agent assignment and methods with various enhancements as per the customer requirements.
- Created various function modules that are used in rule resolution for determining various agents or recipients of the work items along with new rules to determine agents automatically.
- Developed a program to create the ECR's automatically using function module using the Excel sheet data from the Daimler Chrysler.
- Worked on ALE interface for distributing the characteristics, dependencies and Classifications.
- Developed program that would be scheduled as a background job and that would create the files with the calculated Export and Domestic Sales Prices (Condition Type: Dealer Net Price) for different materials using the purchase price condition records.
- Modified the SD user exit MV45AFZZ and billing exit RV61AFZB to include code for calculating the special discounts for Customer-Material Condition type and Customer Condition type for Insurance customers during Sales order creation/Change/Display.
- Worked on various user exits for Purchase Order such as EXIT SAPMM06E 001, EXIT SAPMM06E 017 to validate the PO items at plant level.
- Worked on various Warehouse Stock placement Strategies such as Fixed Bin, Near Picking and
- Addition to Existing Stock strategies and also modified the user exit for Stock Placement (Put Away) such as EXIT SAPML03T 002.
- Worked in the modification of various stock removal strategies (Picking Strategy) for Reserve and Fixed Bin Strategies.
- Worked on enhancements such as EXIT SAPLL03A 005 (Internal Stock Removal Strategy: Determine and sort Stocks) and EXIT SAPML03T 003 (Storage Type Search for Stock Removal).
- Modified the standard Fixed Bin Replenishment Strategy to consider the QUP (Quantity Unit Packaging) process.
- Developed BDC programs to change Warehouse View I of material master data, to set the
- Rounding Profile (MVKE-RDPRF) and Specific Package Unity (MARC-ZZ SPEZVPE), vendor master data.
- Worked on BAPI PO CREATE1 to create Stock Transport Orders (STO) for transferring the stock from the Regional Distribution Center to various plants and BAPI MATERIAL SAVEDATA for updating various views of different materials such as the Basic Data1, Sales Organization Data1 and Basic Data2 views.
- Enhanced the GUI Status by providing an option to delete the purchase requisition for materials using BAPI REQUISITION DELETE.
- Worked with step loops and created a GUI option for each material on the screen that would be activated dynamically if the TIMS comments exists.
- Developed an aging report that would give the details of total stock on hand of super ceding parts, current stock levels at each plant along with Item category that would be used for analysis to initiate the scrapping process.
- Developed programs to update the PO quantity in the Purchase Requisition using BAPI PO CHANGE and a list of pending contracts to be further invoiced.
- Developed a utility program that posts invoices for contractors picking up the data from CATS database for a specified date range using batch input program RFBIBL0.
- Developed a custom smartform ZFIUSRVINVOICE01 that displays the invoice details such as the Item
- Description, Unit, Unit Price and Quantity involving changes to the print program ZFI US RVADIN01 to display the invoices.
SAP ABAP Programmer
- Created a report that displays in one single report the unrestricted quantity available for each material at various plants with their respective batch numbers.
- This information will facilitate the decision regarding purchasing of materials and/or the deployment of materials across the plants to meet shortages during production.
- Generated an interactive report program to give details on sales orders, vendors, customers, and stock available in each stock type for a particular material.
- Developed a report, which displays sales orders and line items, which needed to be delivered by a certain date.
- Created and maintained Data Dictionary objects such as domains, data elements, views, and lock objects.
- Developed a program that would update the Valuation Type in Purchase Orders and Stock Transport Orders.
- Developed a report that would display the purchase order texts of various types of cables manufactured.
- Developed a program that would update the Rounding Profile in the MRP view for various materials.
- Written BDC programs to update and change customer master data by Session method for transactions VD01 and VD02 to update KNA1 table.
- Modified the system layout set RVORDER01 for Inquiry, Quotation and Sales order to suit the client's specified format.
- Worked on various user exits to display cost center information on the PO.
- Worked on modifying the standard user exits during Sales Order creation to display an error message for the SO quantity.
- Developed a program that would delete the Stock Transport Orders that were open since more than 60 days to avoid the processing of the open STO's.
- Developed a program that would display the list of back orders for a vendor for a given period of time.
- Developed a report that displays the list of all materials that needed to be scrapped as per the annual budget.