- Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in SAP FICO that will benefit from my experience, professional qualification and excellent communication skills and where I can enrich my skills and management capabilities further while working to achieve the organizational goals.
- Overall 15+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting.
- Strong knowledge in SAP FICO Module.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to work accurately and quickly prioritize, coordinate and consolidate tasks whilst simultaneously managing the diverse range of function from multiple sources.Motivated and goal driven with strong work ethics, continuously striving for improvement coupled with excellent administrative aptitude with an eye for detail and the commitment to offer quality work .
- Company code, Business area, Document control, Fiscal year maintenance. Field status Group, Finalization of Chart of Accounts, foreign currency, Tolerance groups for GL, GL Master, Park document, Hold document and Recurring entries.
- Configure New GL functionality, document splitting, Classify GL accounts for document splitting, Classify Doc Types for Document Splitting, Define zero balance clearing account, Splitting char for General ledger View, Activation of Document Splitting, implemented Extended Document Splitting, Define Document Splitting Methods/Rules and assign methods and business transaction variants for all business process of GL, AP, AR, Taxation, Balance Sheet and other process.
- Vendor master data configuration, Tolerance group, Automatic Payment Program, Invoice, Credit memo, Check management, Down payment, Integration with MM module. Accounts Payable (AP): Configuration including general AP configuration, Logistic Invoice Verification (MIRO), payment program configuration, payment block using reason codes, Vendor master records, vendor account group, vendor group field status, vendor partner function, line item layout, assign number ranges to vendor account group, automatic clearing of invoices against payments, automatic clearing of GR/IR accounts, Bank master data, configuration of house banks and accounts.
- Customer master data configuration, Terms of payment, Open item management, Dunning, Invoice, Credit memo, Down payment, Interest calculation, Integration with SD module. define customer account group screen layout, customer group filed status, line items layouts, assign number ranges to customer account group, payment term and interest calculation. Automatics dunning program, reason codes, default account assignments, overpayments & underpayments, cash discount, set up customer tolerance groups, set up credit control areas.
- Asset master data, Organization structure, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation area and key, linking with GL Valuation Methods, Depreciation key, Depreciation Run, asset acquisition, write - off, Information system. Configuring Asset Accounting - Country specific settings are configured, specified asset classes, defined depreciation areas, and created custom defined Depreciation Keys for calculations. Tested Transactions Capitalization of Assets under Construction, Asset Maintenance, Acquisitions, Retirements, Post-Capitalization, Write-Ups, Periodic Processing and Depreciation Posting Runs. Created end user procedures to document the business transactions like acquisition, retirement, sale and transfer of assets, depreciation run, period closing, post capitalization and reporting.
- Cost element group, assignment of cost elements to group, creating primary and secondary cost elements, Actual postings, Information System.
- Cost center hierarchy, Actual Postings, Periodic Reposting, Distribution, Assessment, Information System.
- Order types, Creation, Expense booking, Status management, Settlement, Planning, Actual Postings, Year-end closing, Information System.
- Creation of Profit Centre, Maintain automatic account assignment of revenue element, Choose additional B/S & P&L A/C - Account groups
SAP FICO: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Asset Accounting, Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders and Profit Center accounting.
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 FI/CO
ERP Tools: Report writer, LSMW
Methodology: ASAP and IMG
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/2003/2000 Server
General Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Quick Books
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analysing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data. Budget vs Actual cost in profit and loss account.
- Analyses information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analysing current procedures; recommending changes in the ERP system.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
SAP Global Data Analyst
- SAP Insight Project and Participated in Blue Print workshop.
- SAP Data Cleansing Workshop and identify data sources.
- Validating the target environment with source data in SAP and update according to the blue print.
- Assessing data quality and identifying and implementing any remediation/cleansing activities to
- Ensure quality data is migrated in SAP.
- Worked in different SAP landscape during the customization phase, Development and Production.
- Creating new Hierarchies in SAP.
- Creating new GL account. Cost Centre, Cost Element, Profit Centre and Internal Order in SAP.
- Cost Centre and Profit Centre mapping.
- Reconciling large data between the landscapes.
- Data migration to production.
- Develop data migration scripts using standard SAP migration tools and Win shuttle.
- Data conversion/migration and data transition for the migration phase of the project.
- Work with the business team to develop and manage data validation plans for implementation/cutover.
- Participate the UAT phase and Post data activity, post go live and support to end user.
SAP Finance Analyst
- Fully responsible for configuration and Customization of FI-GL, AP, AR and Bank accounting and Customized CO - General Controlling, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting; and Internal Orders.
- Co-ordinate SAP implementation and roll out project in UK.
- Implemented the integration between the Sales Order to Warehouse to sales invoice.
- Implemented automatic Bank Reconciliation.
- Configured Extended Withholding Tax Settings.
- Preparing functional specifications to new developments, and enhancements
- Preparation of test scripts for unit testing and integration testing.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and Regression testing.
- Preparation of end-user documentation of GL, AP, AR and Asset Accounting for United Kingdom.
- Validation of test cases in HPQC tested by testing team, and providing solution to defect issue of regression testing.
- Created validation rule for cost center and substitutions for Profit center derivations as per business requirements.
- Communicated with business leaders twice in a week through conference meeting.
- Support for Post Go live and stabilization phase
- Issue handled through SAP solution Manager.
Assistant Financial Accountant
- SAP SUPER USER
- Invoice and Cr. note coding and processing.
- Reconciliation vendor a/c and payment runs by BACS, System & Manual Cheques, CHAPS, Bank Transfers & AMEX, and Direct Debit.
- Making sure payment terms are met, looking after all the major suppliers’ a/c.
- Maintaining authorised signatories list, Journal entry, Forecasting and analysis of weekly total payment for Management/Financial Accountant.
- Controlling Purchase Ledger for 2 separate Co.
- Accruals & pre-payments.
- Month end creditor listing and reconciliation.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly balance sheet control and reconciliation.
- Preparation of Suppliers Credit application.
- Identify and solve any issues related SAP.
- Training new employees in Finance with SAP & the procedures in line with company policy.
- Training & supervising of two Accounts Payable Assistant.
- Archiving, looking after the move to a new site as move champion.
- Making sure payments to all suppliers are compliance, duly authorised and post in SAP in a timely manner to meet the payment deadline.
- Dealing with supplier and colleagues and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Assisting the rest of the Finance team as & when necessary.
Expense Claim Team Leader
- Looking after the Nordic & Western European expense claim in SAP Mobile Engine.
- Auditing the claims, making sure the codlings are correct and Journal whenever necessary.
- Training SAP to the users in Sales Force and in Finance team.
- Daily Reconciliation of Bank and several other balance sheet a/c.