- Creative SAP Principal Architect with over fifteen years of experience defining BI/DW architecture (Data, Process, ETL, SOA), enterprise data management solutions, Bigdata ingestion and processing solutions and ECC & S/4 implementation journeys. Expertize conducting data conversion mapping discussions, data definitions development, data quality improvements, EDW data model updates, performance improvements of HANA/EDW data models, collaborating with cross functional teams comprised of client groups, project teams and IT organizations. Good exposure to SAP FI, CO, SD & MM.
- Strong domain exposure to Retail, Utilities/Energy, Life Science, Tech. and Apparel/Fashion industries.
- Successfully managed complex projects with global footprint and rollouts.
- Handled large projects, programs with 50+ team resources and onsite/offshore work model
- Enterprise Information Management, BI Strategy, Architecture and Consulting.
- Championed projects around global SAP and legacy data migration journeys.
- Helped clients with pain on data quality with a road - map, solution and on-going sustenance
- Establish/Architect data standards, reference models, patterns, guidelines and principles
- Converted resourcing, operations challenges into business opportunities
- Coveted leadership driving practice initiatives & growth and competency development
- Strong exposure managing delivery escalations and maintain stakeholder satisfaction
- Experience leading technical aspects of the delivery of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Solving complex business problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors/data
- SAP Information Steward SAP Data Services SAP HANA Modeling/SDI/SDQ
- Data Integration/Quality RDS, IDoc & LSMW S/4 Hana & ECC Data Migration
- Agile with Scrum Master Data Management Data Ingestion using Flume & Sqoop
- BI, BOBJ & Analytics Data Governance & Meta data Bigdata computing - Hadoop eco system
- Project Management EDW Data Modeling Requirement Gathering & Analysis
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Principal Architect - SAP Analytics
- Bid Captain/Solution Architect for complete suite of data management solutions (~4mn$ annual)
- Point of contact for all SAP EIM resources and governing project deliverables across verticals
- Driving SAP EIM recruitment annually benefiting practice gain quality of resources(~2mn$ annual)
- Led large BI/Data Management initiatives at Architect level successfully (~3mn$ annual)
- Extensive experience in due-diligence, prototyping, tools evaluation on ETL & BI tools
- Competency / SWAT Lead for SAP EIM/HANA technology managing 40+ associates globally
- Turned client proposals into countable wins by intelligent demos /prototypes(~1mn$ annually)
- Alleviate engagement escalations by playing interim solution architect role save projects/accounts
- Successful being program manager/project manager for complex engagements(50+ resources)
DATA CONVERSION LEAD
- Leverage and provide a roadmap of SAP Information Steward for PACE data migration.
- Leverage SAP DQM for data/address cleansing scenarios for C, V & M data.
- Design and create data conversion routines leveraging SAP DS for 100+ data objects.
- Architect proven extraction, loading, audit & reconciliation mechanism to S/4 & MDG
- Design ETL, field mappings and requirement traceability matrix.
- Architected all complex solutions around hierarchical data requirements.
- Finalized sourcing points, extraction strategy and staging data model.
- Played key roles during QA, mock load, cut-over and hyper-care phases
- Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, universe and reporting
- Liaison with Infra, Basis, Business SMEs, Functional SMEs for cross engagement support
- Maintain and refine Migration Run Book (Mock/SIT) with detailed WBS with resource track
- Implemented “MCube” data migration framework and methodology into data migration
- Gathered functional requirements and mapping to business entity modeling.
- Reverse engineering Oracle based custom data mart aligning SAP ECC model.
- Formulated extraction strategy for ECC and best proven loading methodologies.
- Owner of ETL design, development plan and WBS activities/resource
Architect - Analytics & Information Mgt.
- Developed and enhanced SAP Data Migration reusable code library leveraging SAP Data Services.
- Extensively applied ASAP project methodology for SAP Transformation journey.
- Solution Architect for many SAP Data Migration related RFP/RFI with countable wins.
- Led Cross Skilling/Competency Development/Training for Informatica & SAP Data Services
Associate Project Lead
- Project Lead - ETL Development & Support for 4 years for leading FCMG client.
- Optimized L3 service call 62% annual reduction by quality ITIL/Six Sigma process/improvements
- Flexible lead resource to float between projects of AMS and AD tracks.
- Lead Crystal Reports Developer for 30 months for leading Confidential client.