- SAP SD Consultant with 4 plus years of Experience with 2 projects and 1 with Data Migration project.
- In consulting role, experienced in the Business process definition, Requirement gathering, Analysis, Functional gap analysis, configuration, customization, prepared user manuals, Configuration documents, conducted user trainings, unit and integration testing.
- Strong business analysis background in Sales order processing.
- Configured all areas of the Sales and Distribution module from Order to Cash (OTC), master data, pricing determination, Sales document types, Delivery document types, Billing document types, Copy control etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of other modules such as MM, FI/CO and CRM.
- Training End users for SAP R/3/(SD).
- Excellent knowledge of Domain Sales and Distribution.
- Functional knowledge of IDOC’s in SAP SD module involving Outbound/Inbound IDOCs like EDI document types - 850, 855,856 & 860 etc.
- Knowledge of S/4HANA.
- Knowledge on Variant Configuration.
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 95/98, XP.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, and SQL.
Software Packages: SAP, V.B 6.0
Office Packages: MS-Office 98, 2000, XP.
Database Packages: MS-Access, RDBMS
Internet: HTML, XML
Testing Tool: HP ALM
SAP SD Consultant
Role and Responsibilities:
- Improved order-to-cash process by improving objective include fulfillment performance like sales order accuracy, shipping accuracy and on-time shipping, financial performance (i.e. Days of sales outstanding).
- Expertise in SAP R/3 in Sales & Distribution (SD) - Sales Order Processing (OTC), master data configuration, Partner Determination, Availability Checking, Pricing, Revenue mapping with GL accounts, Output Determination, Copy controls, Outbound Deliveries, Picking, Packing, Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Billing, Batch Management, Route Determination.
- Customizing of various documents types which includes Sales document types, Delivery document types, billing document types, item categories as per the client's requirements.
- SAP Pricing skills include defining condition types for price elements in business transactions, defining condition tables to store and retrieve condition records for different condition types, defining access sequence for valid condition records, condition maintenance, using release procedures to create condition records, defining pricing scale (absolute and percentage scaling).
- SD integration with FI & MM.
- Shipping and Transportation including Delivery Processing, delivery types and item categories, picking and goods issue.
- Providing Support to Senior SAP SD consultants for implementation.
- Involved in Analyzing the Data, collecting the data from end users and reporting the same to seniors.
- Creating SAP SD Training documents.
- Prepared the test plans and test cases for order management and cross-interface functionality.
- Performed Unit and Integration testing,
- Training End Users and Solving end issue (i.e. L2 & L3 tickets).
SAP SD Consultant
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinated the cross module functionality with SM, MM and FI/CO
- Helped Analyss to fit the requirements into SAP
- Define prices, discounts, rebates, costs and taxes condition types in the pricing procedure
- Set up and maintain custom condition fields, condition tables, and access sequence
- Design and configure the Account Determination, Account Assignment, Account Keys and assign G/L accounts
- Developed test scenarios to carry out user acceptance test.
- Prepared user manual document for end users.
- Worked with seniors to learn about migration of configuration move (customizing transport requests), master data and transactional data.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior QA Engineer
- Worked as a senior QA engineer on U.S. and China AP1000 and TVA projects.
- Developed a testcases for various system calculations and verified it against system requirement documents.
- Used HP ALM tools to developed test cases and open/track defects.
System Test Engineer
- Worked as a system integration test engineer on certified WiMAX 2.5 project.
- Written a testcases using Test Director based on the requirements for WiMAX Network elements (NE) i.e. AP, (Access Point 2.5 GHz and 3.5 GHz) CAPC(Cellular Access Point Controller), CPE (Customer Premises Equipment - Wireless router), MSS (Mobile Subscriber Station - PCMCIA card, CPE), etc.
- Worked on different type of testing for MSS and CPE for an i.e., Network entry, idle mode, FTP, Video streaming, provisioning and testing various types of users which includes Mobile IP, Simple IP, fixed, Portable, Nomadic, Full Mobility users
- Executed regression call processing test cases for WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network).
Network Data Analyst
- Worked as a validation engineer to collect Roaming data for Billing. Written test cases in Quality center with different Data services (EasyEdge, Speedtalk, Multimedia Message Services, PTT etc.) with 1xRTT & EVDO technologies and roam the Mobile Node between U.S. Cellular Network and Sprint Data Network using Mobile IP & L2TP methods, Mobility testing, VOIP, Drive testing for handoff, use sniffers to collect data and analyze for Billing systems (CDRs - Call Detail Records).
Data Circuit ProvisionerResponsibilities:
- Provisioned and the tested data circuit using ATM & Frame Relay technologies.
- Verified the data integrity for various physical port & PVC circuits in MetaSolv (TBS) for customer accounts.
- Designed & tested the ATM / FR data circuit using the SBC & Wiltel Communication networks, address validation using OVALS (one View Address and Location system), Processed the customer request into TBS (Telecom Business solution) application, cut the ASR (Access Service Request) to vendors like, ASI (Advance Solution Inc. ), Wiltel Communications & New edge Network for circuit provisioning, obtaining FOC from vendors, CFA assignments and met the customer deadlines.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
System Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Achieved customer goals of product/feature by developing details test plan from customer
- Requirements and testing the product/features in lab environment for CDMA/TDMA/3G technologies.
- Executed in-depth various types of testing which includes- call processing, integration testing, regression testing, UAT (user acceptance testing), performance testing etc.
- Led the team of 10 test engineers for Confidential &T software delivery including various features.
- Designed and Developed Database for creating various types of Reports using SQL for Department heads and Managers.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and verified developer’s fixes in lab environment using private/public patches.