- Over Fourteen years of SAP experience in SAP Materials Management with strong integration with SD, QM and PP.
- Complete understanding of the Business functions in Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing and distribution Organizations.
- Experience with all implementation stages from business requirement collection, project analysis, blue print, Configuration, prototype, Testing, End - user training and production support.
- Proficient in adapting to Business requirements gathering and mapping to SAP system with Good knowledge in ASAP Methodology
- Consistently successful in delivering results on time, enhancing customer satisfaction; highly creative with a special talent for troubleshooting and optimization.
- Extensive implementation experience including configuration of Purchase to Pay process Purchase Requisitions, Purchase order processing, Document Types, Number Ranges, Pricing Conditions, pricing configuration using pricing procedures, Vendor evaluations, Sub-Contracting, Consignment, Purchase orders, Stock transport orders, Scheduling agreements, Output Determination and Release Strategy for Purchasing Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- Extensively worked on stock Transport orders within and across company codes and Inter plant movement of materials across SAP landscapes across company codes for global company with complex SAP landscapes
- Hands on experience of IDOC, ALE, Hands on experience on Inbound and outbound IDoc processing for SD and MM Modules including EDI 850,830 and 856.
- Experience in debugging complex issues and also having ABAP programming knowledge in writing report programs.
- Configuration of Organizational data, Customer and Material master data
- Good knowledge of Inventory Management, GR, GI, Movement Types, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer.
- Experience on Vendor master, delivery processing, partner functions, Shipping & Transportation. Configuration of the Billing Procedures - Individual Billing, Collective Billing, Invoice Split Processing.
- Worked on data mapping/ data cleansing of Material master, Vendor Master, source lists, pricing conditions, purchasing info records, Scheduling agreements and open purchase orders.
- Worked on Invoice verification, blocking the invoices with reference to purchase orders.
- Materials requirement Planning (MRP)-Procurement proposals with Consumption Based planning using Reorder Point Planning. Planning prerequisites, lot size calculation, lead time calculations, planning run, planning result & evaluation.
- Managed business processes in functional areas of Customer Master Maintenance, Order management, Shipping and Billing.
- Experience with incompletion procedures, BOM, third party processing, Consignment stock process, subcontracting deliveries, Returns, Procurement and Inventory.
- Configuration knowledge of shipping activities in Processing Inbound and outbound Deliveries, Picking, Packing, and Shipping.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.6C,4.7, ECC 6
Programming languages: C, ABAP/4
Other SAP Modules: Knowledge on SD,FI, EHS Modules
Database: Oracle 9i/8i
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML.
Operations Systems: Windows (NT, 2000).
SAP MM/IM-WM/Logistics Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, oracle 9i
- Confidential SAP landscape includes multiple SAP ECC systems for multiple divisions across multiple geographical areas
- Worked on release 4 and 5 of Project mercury that involves the DC's going live for redeployment and DC's to handle the sales process and integration with Neutrogena.
- Designed and implemented Intra Company and intercompany STO process and Plant to Plant transfer between two company codes across SAP landscapes.
- Designed and configured various inventory movement scenarios that flow through virtual plant as JNJ has the concept of virtual plant for its purchasing based of different company codes.
- Worked to developing a report that help the user to get any false in transit inventory because of the JNJ virtual plant concept.
- Worked on IDOC processing for Purchase Orders, Forecast delivery schedules and shipping notifications across SAP landscapes with connecting PI middleware
- Designed and worked on EDI 850, 830 and 856 for ASN which involved creation of new Z message types
- Designed and configured inventory movement that involves a sales process because the physical inventory is sold to JNJ Canada.
- Worked on design and configuration of ASN process through ICH for FG supplier which also involve working on various exits.
- Worked on developing a tool called central monitoring tools that captures all the inventory movements that flow between various plants.
- Designed and configured the ERS mode of payments to various vendors that involved JNJ affiliates and suppliers.
- Worked on developing a interface to Account payable system that captures the failed outputs to the AP system and also help reprocess the messages.
- Worked on Day to day issue related to account payable.
- Worked extensively on Procure to Pay (PTP) Functionality.
- Analysis and resolve the inventory sync related issues for various DC’s.
- Worked extensively on ALE and IDOC's between different systems.
- Worked on Master Data setup and mass data migration.
- Worked to design and develop a custom report that capture the SAP inventory and the DC inventory to inventory comparison as DC's maintain inventory in REDPRAIRIE.
- Analysis and resolve interface issue across the system landscape between web method and other WMS system.
- Worked on various business requirements for vendor management.
- Worked on RICEF’s related ASN’s for B2B scenario and ASN availability in NAVIS the yard management system at the DC's.
- Worked on extensively inbound/outbound IDocs processing for customer shipments to goods issue.
- Worked on Inventory management and configuration related to IM.
- Worked on various document types/item categories relating to PO, delivery and developed Z types as per the requirement.
- Developed and designed the RMA process for customer return in to DC which involved configuring new scenario.
- Worked on automatic conversion of Purchase Requisition to purchase order
- Worked on Warehouse management, Batch management and Handling unit management for shipment that come from Brazil.
- Worked with MDM team in creating new scheduling agreement and contracts for suppliers for FERT, HAWA and ROHS vendors.
- Performed end-user training and developed documentation for MM processes.
- Provided Go Live support for various releases.
- Worked extensively on customer shipments to send the ASN to customers for the Sales process.
- Extensively work on day to day production issue related to IM and logistics for Vendor shipments and customer shipment.
SAP SD/MM Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, oracle 9i.
- Handling customization, configuration and Enhancements related issues.
- Worked on various service requests for changes to the existing SAP process.
- Worked on Copy controls for various documents.
- Worked on inbound/outbound IDocs processing.
- Worked on workflow setup for back flush of material during order processing.
- Worked on item categories relating to PO, delivery
- Worked on schedule line categories and shipping point determination.
- Worked on automatic conversion of Purchase Requisition to purchase order
- Worked on Pricing Determination Procedures including Condition tables, Condition types, Access sequences, Customer and Document pricing procedure.
- Configured Stock Requirements list and Transfer of Requirements (TOR) to MRP, Availability Check/Available to Promise (ATP).
- Worked on STO’s(stock transport orders)
- Worked in Production support team for trouble-shooting and problem resolution covering all MM Functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Worked Credit and Risk management preventing deliveries to such Vendors whose outstanding receivables is exceeding the individual credit limits.
- Checking of the delivery dates using Backorder Processing and Availability overview, Delivery document type and delivery process and assigned shipping points.
- Defined Output determination for delivery and shipping documents as well as for Billing Documents.
- Configured MM IM LE and Warehouse Management - Warehouse set up, Stock movements, Storage Types, Stock removal systems, Warehouse Control units, Storage Bins, Packing Material Types, Transportation Management with TMS and GTO, physical inventory, integration with SD, Interface with external material handling systems, GI/GR, Shipping in Batches, POD, Redeployment orders, Returns, EDI, IDOC’s
- Transaction Data Configuration and Processes-Invoice Verification Maintained Invoice Receipt Tolerance Limits. Created default values for Invoice Verification. Created an Invoice Receipt
- Provided functional specifications and worked closely with developers for creating User Exits for Pricing, and Order Management.
- Creation of test scenarios for Unit and Integration testing for all MM processes.
- Responsible for material Costing Run and keeping track of Material Movement for Errors.
- Responsible for Invoice Verification and Material Procurement Process.
- Responsible for creating new Customers and Vendors. Implemented RMA Process for returns from Customers and Vendors.
- Worked on defining Price Structure for Materials and Material-Customer relation.
- Applied Mass Changes in BOMs for changes in Materials part numbers.
- Helping the client in supporting the existing SAP systems functionality in SD.
- Credit Management - Credit Blocking, Reorganization of Credit Master.
- Configuring enhancements to OTC cycle in SD which included various order types, Item categories, pricing, account determination, and credit management.
- Supporting in the process of documentation.
- Selecting and validating the information for Knowledge Base.
- Use of Application OVSD software for handling SAP Production support issues.
- Solution provided for Billing Block in order processing depending on User.
- Responsible for monitoring and good run time for Critical batch jobs, like Delivery due list processing, EDI Order creation, Back Order Rescheduling, Invoicing etc.
- Functional specifications were provided in development of SAP Scripts and Smart Forms assigned to output types.
- Monitoring and taking corrective action for Proper Month end closing activity
- Day to day key user issue resolution, related to Order Processing, Master Data correction, Pricing.
SAP MM Consultant
Environment: SAP4.7, oracle8i
- Identified Gaps and suggested development work in SAP to overcome the gaps. Functional development with new requirements in Materials Management
- Configured MM module based on the approved business process, Consumption based MRP, Release Strategy for PR & PO, Auto PO Creation.
- Configured settings for vendor evaluation and vendor master records.
- Configured the Inventory settings.
- Invoice Verification Entering Invoices with Order References.
- Integration of MM with QM, FI, CO, SD & PP modules Integration of MM with FI, CO, SD & PP modules through establishing Movement types, Valuation Area, Chart of Account (COA), Valuation Class, Material Type, Account Grouping and transaction / event keys.
- Handled required Material Master and Vendor Master Data upload using LSMW
- Conducted User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Conducted Users Training
- Documented MM User’s Manual
- Develops ABAP specifications to meet requirements of developments & associated reports. Used IDOC Interface for distribution of master & message data like material, cost center, delivery confirmation & Purchase Order, Characteristics & Classes for release strategy of purchasing documents via ALE.
- Creation of Special Stock inventory management
- Worked on Third party LWMS for outbound PO IDoc and inbound GR IDoc.
- Worked on Configuring Inbound and Outbound delivery and subcontracting business scenario
- Maintenance of Vendor Master and Material Master. Customized purchase order processing for different sales scenarios from inquiry to quotation to sales order, delivery to billing.
- Worked on Automatic IDOC generation whenever a PO is created or changed. Worked Extensively on Pricing. Setting of new pricing procedure, condition types, access sequences, condition tables and the determination of prices.
- Configured picking from warehouse management, process stock transfer as replenishment delivery.
- Worked on Customizing several returns scenarios by creation of new Order Types, maintained copy control procedures, Credit memo request, and Debit memo request.
- Configured batch management in deliveries.
- Worked on creating reports using sales information structure on sales cycle activities with the required key figures.
SAP MM Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C, Oracle 8i
- Configured Material Master Data, Created Raw materials material Types with sales view, Returnable packaging materials, Reports generated Based on
- Material Number, Material Groups, Material Types, and Stock Overview, Mass Maintenance of Material Master.
- Configured Vendor Master Functions, Vendor sub ranges, Fixed Vendor, Payment Types, Pricing Conditions with extra discounts and Generated Reports based on Vendor, Blocking of Vendors.
- Configured Purchasing Document Types for Purchase Orders, Defined Screen Layout for Purchase Order to make the Vendor Address to Display mode in Change PO (ME22N).
- Successful configuration and testing of all the scenarios for Materials Management & Integration testing with other Modules.
- Updated central project documentation all in one place through solution manager.
- Creation and configuration of new movement types & message in Inventory management
- Worked as liaison between End-User and technical consultants to ensure the purchase reports to meet business requirement.
- Involved in developing functional and technical specifications for gaps, reports and interface requirements, which evolved due to removing certain interfaces.
- Responsible for reviewing and creating the training documents.
- Responsible for solving the issues reported after implementation through MM support central activities.
SAP MM Consultant
Environment: SAP 4.7.
- Understanding the client’s business process requirements and the as-is situation of the business process, Mapping the business process in line with the SAP functionality and configuration of organizational structure.
- Defining and maintaining global settings, company code, material types, number ranges storage locations.
- Configuration of enterprise structure and setting up plant parameters.
- Validate attributes of Material master, Configured Material types and Material groups.
- Defining terms of payment, account group and vendor number range
- Depending on the requirement of the business scenario, source list were specified
- For material as possible sources of supply for a valid period and for fixed vendors
- Configuration of document types and number ranges for PR, RFQs and POs
- Worked on pricing and maintained Condition types, access sequences and condition tables.
- Creation of invoice documents with respect of purchase order
- Configuring inventory management for creation of GI/GR, Stock Transfer and Transfer Posting.