- 14+ years of IT experience on large scale ERP implementation projects with complex systems integration expertise.
- Around 8 years of Oil & Gas industry experience with specialized skills in Supply & Trading, Refineries, Chemicals, Upstream and Tax IT projects.
- Expertise in SD, MM, SRM FI, IS - Oil TSW, Commodity and Risk Management, Exchanges & Vendor Invoice Management.
- Involved in several full Project Life cycles such as Blueprint, Realization, Testing, Final preparation, Go-Live and Support.
- Experience working as a Solution Architect for Shell Supply & Trading business and articulated road map for 5 years Systems Architecture.
- Extensive experience in Hydrocarbon Management areas with various transactions including Marine, Pipeline, Bulk, Rack movements for Crude & Products.
- Worked on several end to end interfaces with heterogeneous systems and in complex messaging framework environment.
- Extensive experience working on Fixed, F & A pricing, New Commodity Pricing and Exchange fee condition types. Created conversions for several pricing condition types for energy sector.
- Written various Architecture Designs, Process Flows, FSDs, TSDs then built RICEFW ABAP objects by working with Business and Technical team.
- Experience in deploying Global Design/Template in multiple Countries
- Ability to optimize IT processes in a complex IT landscape.
- Expertise in delivering requirements definitions, test strategy, resource and project management.
- Continuously bring value to the IT and Business through best practices and results oriented IT initiatives.
- Prioritizing and focusing work in a way that successfully resolves major issues and minimizes chances of them recurring.
- Highly effective at proactively identifying opportunities and creating strategies that enhance the productivity.
- Experience working with Oil & Gas companies including Shell, Valero & Tesoro in Trading, Downstream and Upstream.
- Experience working with major IT consulting firms Confidential, Accenture, Confidential & Confidential .
- Project Management experience & Managed team size of 30+ onsite, offshore resources.
- Managerial experience for large scale project in an onsite offshore project model.
SAP Deal Capture functionality: SAP CPE(Commodity Pricing Engine), F & A pricing, Exchange Fee
SAP IS-Oil TSW, Exchanges & TDP: Solution Architecture in Large Supply & Trading business process.
SAP SD, MM, FI functional areas: ABAP(RICEFW)
Crude, Products, Trading, business process: Master Data(IS-OIL, SD, MM, FI)
Operations(Nomination & Ticketing): Financials Management(STA)
Exchange End to End process from Contracts to Netting and partner statement reconciliation: Short term/Long term Contracts, Intercompany, 3rd Party Contracts
Invoice Reconciliation: Change Management
Invoicing, Netting, Reconciliations: Pipeline interface experience to T4, Elemica
Marine interface experience to Radar: Rack interface experience to Terminal Management System(US Icebox), BDS
Cutover and Conversions: Integration, Performance, Regression, User Acceptance testing
SAP SD/MM, Deal Capture, TSW Consultant
- My role involved in requirement gathering in the areas of Contract Management, Design pricing functionality, Nomination & Ticketing areas for Project Confidential .
- Configured order types, pricing conditions.
- Assigned pricing conditions to pricing procedures.
- Configured pricing for Fixed & Formula prices using new commodity pricing functionality.
- Worked on various pricing condition types for SD, MM areas that includes Formula pricing and Secondary costs pricing.
- Designed various pricing routines using F & A and CPE.
- Assist project team in solving issues during test phases.
- Closely interact with business and resolve critical issues timely in Hydro Carbon areas.
- Configured Deal Capture, Pricing functionalities.
- Experience working on Location Balancing, Nomination & Ticketing process.
- Work with SAP team globally and ensure the problems are fixed based on criticality.
- For Deal Capture functionality I have worked through complex issues and proposed solutions to end client.
- Good understanding of Transport systems, Locations, Business Partners in S/4 Hana system.
- Worked on several process scenarios including Origin/Destination purchase/sales scenarios in a complex model with various modes of transports.
- Planned and managed user acceptance testing activities for Deal Capture.
- Worked on queries for reporting.
- Worked on BOL process and OTC scenarios.
- Expertise on deals including Crude, PRA, Products & Natural Gas.
SAP MM/TSW/VIM Consultant
- Involved in requirement gathering of various secondary costs that they have for TSW Pipeline, Marine, Bulk and Rack movements.
- Prepared As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Created high level and detailed designs for KOFAX invoice scanning, VIM workplace enhancements.
- Provided solution to complex approval workflow that includes various business groups.
- Extensively interacted with US, UK and Canada teams for requirements gathering.
- Discussed solutions with several business work streams including Crude, Finished Products, Renewables, Diamond Green Diesel, Bio Fuels & Bio Fuels(Pet coke & Sulphur)
- Worked on PO and Non PO approval scenarios that include movement and non movement based secondary costs.
- Created VIM configuration for DP document types, process types, process options and various other VIM configurations.
- Provided solution to tie secondary costs to Nominations in TSW.
- Used organization ID’s for workflow routing mechanism. Used VIM COA to determine the approvers for various Secondary Costs Invoices.
- Worked with technical team on enhancements and custom approval workflow.
- Worked on scenarios for Canada and UK taxes.
SAP TSW Consultant
- My role involved in requirement gathering in the areas of F&A pricing, Secondary Costs and TSW.
- Provide solution to F&A and done conversions O3I2, OEI7 to load prices.
- Designed and built solutions to various pricing routines using daily and monthly pricing.
- Worked on various TSW scenarios for Origin and Destination sales/purchase scenarios.
- Created data loads for Licence certificates.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Involved in initial scoping of Trading SAP financials functionality for products transactions.
- Configured Trading SAP system with new document types, payment terms, number ranges, document splitting, and New G/L functionality.
- Provided expertise in the areas of chart of accounts mapping, laying out the G/L account structure for affiliates and 3rd party customers/vendors.
- Designed payment process for 3rd party payables and receivables.
- Provided custom solutions for UOM conversions, Shell group reporting requirements.
- Shared process expertise on the ways to perform manual journal entries with the scenarios.
- Created configuration documents, functional designs for Financial interfaces, Direct and Indirect Tax interfaces that includes Sales Tax and Fuel Tax.
- Created solution for end to end reconciliation tools to report success and failure messages.
- Created designs for reports, interfaces, enhancements.
- Worked with business SME’s and business analysts to determine scope, design requirements, testing requirements.
- Worked during integration, user acceptance test cycles to test end to end solutions.
- Experience working on payment proposals and troubleshooting payment run issues.
- Resolved defects timely and provide best suitable solutions for gaps.
- Closely worked with business teams on test cases and provided test results.
- Provided training for end users community.
- Lead technical team to provide deliverables for project.
- Performed closing activities that include month end, quarter end and year end reporting.
- Well versed with closing procedures and reconciliation tie out reporting.
- Managed training and access needs for the new SAP system.
- Experience working on WR/IR functionalities.
- Good working knowledge of the Central Finance scenario in Simple Finance in a distributed system landscape
- Worked with immediate systems such as Endur V14, Property Tax Management System, Global SAP BW for Indirect Tax reporting and TRAX payment processing systems.
SAP SD/MM/IS-Oil TSW Consultant
- Worked on various contract types in Supply & Trading that includes Intercompany contracts.
- Provided architecture design for Deal Capture and Operations functionality for Shell Trading and Downstream industries.
- Created detailed design documents for Sales, Purchase, Exchange Contracts.
- Worked on Nomination interface from T4 to SAP.
- Worked on ticketing interface for pipelines from Elemica to GSAP.
- Worked on ticketing interface from TMS, US Icebox to GSAP for Truck/Rail transactions.
- Involved in Radar to GSAP Marine transactions interface.
- Actively involved in XPT to GSAP for Keystone pipeline interface.
- Redesigned the STnSAP interface to split trading and supply postings to Magellan & Gsap.
- Designed the interface for splitting Broker fee & gain/loss from hedging (Mark to Market) originating from Endur - Sapgen to Magellan (Trading portion) & Gsap (Supply portion)
- Analyzed the existing connected applications (CAPS) to decide whether a particular CAP needs to be decommissioned or to be continued.
- Establish connectivity’s between different CAPS such as eCAP, StnSap, BizConnect, IO-DB Link.
- Worked with security team to remove User access & change the existing roles.
- Participated in Cutover\deployment planning & execution.
- Actively involved in Contracts & Nomination cutover activities for project go live.
IS-Oil SD/MM Architect
- My role is involved in providing solution architecture and provide expertise in Supply & Trading business process.Studied As-in processes and provided To-be process for Supply & Trading business that includes various systems in the landscape.
- Proposed solutions to high level architecture designs that includes SAP, Endur, T4, Elemica, Inventory Optimizer, Oil Accounting System, RPS(Refinery Planning and Scheduling), Jetty SchedulingThe following projects were actively worked on during this tenure.
- Blueprint R2
- Exchange Fee’s Reduction - Minimized 75 fee pricing types to 10 in SAP.
- Crude logistics transactions to Magellan
- US Fuels SCT & eDownstream
SAP ISU Consultant
- Responsible to deliver Energy Choice contracts IDOC interface which sends detailed forecasts to suppliers for Energy Choice utilization for each month.
- Worked on Billing interface to customize transactions FP60M, FP60R in order to create customer payment file in IDOC and file format options.
- Worked on conversions using BDC and LSMW for asset balances load using FB01 transaction and Cost center assessment cycle using transactions KSU1 and AS92.
SAP MM/PM Consultant
- Worked on the configuration for Plant, Storage Location, Account assignment, PO number ranges, Release Strategy for Service Entry Sheets in the Material Management areas.
- Extensively worked on detailed data conversion activities for Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info Records, Source List and PO conversion strategies.
- Worked extensively on UOM gap analysis and configuring UOM as needed in new system.
- Worked on physical inventory balances during cutover and simultaneously maintained initial stock updates in new systems.
- Provided solutions to the Plant Maintenance conversion activities for Workcenters, Functional Locations, Equipment, Task lists for Functional Locations/Equipments/General TL, Maintenance Plans/Items, Document Archiving, Work Order areas of Plant Maintenance during mapping and conversions.
- Designed FI Interface which sends files of G/L Accounts, Cost Centers & Asset Transaction Types to the Global Chemicals system as a month end activity.
- Designed and built LSMW conversions for G/L Accounts, cost centers and asset transactions loads to Deerpark.
- Actively contributed in integration, UAT testing, Cutover and Hypercare activities across the teams.
- Has the ability to use MS Access for data extraction and do the mapping based on the business needs, provide solutions to mapping rules and use various LSMWs to upload data to target system.
- Provided functional and technical solutions across the teams proactively.
Senior SD IS-Oil TDP with ArchiveLink consultant
- Provide solution for US Tax Filenet Interface that facilitates archiving of license certificates.
- Configured license types that will be used in downstream tax teams.
- Involve in requirements gathering and perform design preparation, testing and Go Live support of this project.
- Configure the SAP Archive Link functionality for this project. Support on technical linkage between SAP applications to Filenet.
- Model custom SAP screen which acts as user interface to standard SAP screens of IS-OIL and design outbound and inbound interfaces along with standard SAP enhancements.
- Designed reports for Sales and Excise Tax business requirements.