- Results - oriented, self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and multi-tasking team player with proven analytical and operational strengths with a strong record of initiating new programs that support evolving client needs in growing markets.
- Liaise with technical and functional teams and external suppliers to isolate issues and implement solutions.
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
- Customer focused and has excellent customer/partner relationship management skills as well as work effectively with cross functional teams to bring desired results.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
SAP Program Manager
- Responsible for portfolio management of SAP migration projects. Overall responsibility for the SAP migration implementation (Succession Planning, Goals & Profile) for NGDC project. Built WBS based on WBS Plan. Responsible and accountable for creating SOW's, Project Management Plan, Scope Management Plan, Project Plan, Risk Strategy Plan, status card per KPI indicators for all SAP projects. Developed executive presentation decks bi-weekly status for all SAP projects. Managed approximately 70 resources for all SAP projects. Managed off-shore & on-shore technical partners for all deliverables on time, and on budget for project augmentation needs. Was recognized from Senior Leadership and Business Sponsors for high level of job performance and success resulting in on time and on budget project delivery.
- Provided & directed overall teams on upgrade metrics based on the SAP data migration project plan. Guided multiple teams on best practices and created strategic plans per team for best resource/time solutions.
- Managed all sap functional core modules including but not limited to: configuration activities, business process mappings, business process design, functional specifications, functional/technical testing. Responsible for successful SAP ASAP methodology project plan.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
SAP HR Project Manager
- Project Manager responsible for overseeing the development for both HRIS and Payroll systems purchased by clients including coordination, design, and installation of 401K, Pension Plans, Health and Dental Plans and Supplemental Plans.
- Designed overall PLM solution consisting of document management, product master data, engineering change management (ECM), configuration management and workflows in SAP.
- The project replaced 6 legacy systems by PLM as a single repository for engineering product data.
- Played key role in data migration from Legacy Systems to SAP systems.
- Developed project charters & recruited project managers. Various projects in these programs were managed by the project managers using SDLC and Agile project methodologies.
- Managed the vendor relationship for COTS (Off-the-Shelf software) with the respective vendors and for the project resources for variety of programs in the area of QA and Compliance, Corporate Communications, Medical Affairs, Patient Support Services, Global Manufacturing, Drug Safety, Customer Care and Tech Operations under my $40 M portfolio.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
SAP EAM Global UAT Manager
- As a Global Manager responsible for defining key strategic initiatives for the Project Management Office (PMO) to improve the project management methodologies for enterprise wide global technology programs. Defining new process, controls and KPI to provide leading indicators to manage the portfolio of the projects, resources, vendors and procurement process. Leading the change management process for the project managers reporting to the PMO, to follow the process, enforce the templates such as enterprise project plans, stage-gate process and to communicate the project status to the senior management and stake-holders on-time via the PMO tools. Enforced tools for risk management, issues management, resource management, budget forecast/tracking and enterprise-wide project plan templates.
- Managed complex, global initiatives across the Online Store Operations projects.
- Responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational User Acceptance Testing to test, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue.
- Oversaw Design of Fixed Asset Classes, Master data, Addition, retirement, transfer and other business transactions, client specific process and transaction development for accountable, personal and real property in accordance with APPLE regulations to track equipment’s.
- Integration of asset management with plant maintenance for equipment master record creation and serialization.
- Support release deploys and production issues to ensure customer satisfaction and success. Participate in Systems’ Deployment/Cutover and Readiness activities.
- Developed key project governance documents such as Project charter, Project plan (scheduling, scope-WBS, deliverables, traceability matrix, milestones, estimates, activities, tasks, resource allocations), Business/Systems Requirements Specifications, Test plan, risk assessment documents (Identification, Evaluation, Mitigation, Control), and weekly project status report.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
SAP Solution Manager
- Solution Manager for the rollout of SURFACE product.
- Developed the returns and refurbishment process for the SURFACE product on time and budget with a total budget of $8 mil and a team size of 125+ in NA, EMEA and APAC (100+ were in US and Europe). This included facilitating planning sessions, requirements gathering, coordinating demos, contract negotiations, maintaining the relationship with the client and setting proper project expectations with stakeholders. My services also included ERP Project Management - related blog contributions, business development and recruiting project resources. Responsible for managing scope, budget, deliverables, the project timeline and the implementation resources to ensure a successful go-live.
- Responsible for successful implementation and go-live of EAM for Europe/ Asia.
- “Solutions” involve integration of existing and/or new design, software and controls products to address business needs of a specific market segment. This is effectively a product management position for complex solutions that are comprised of new and/or existing products and services.
- Capture market needs and requirements through collaboration with regional sales & business development teams, market research and voice of customer (VOC) meetings.
- Use structured requirements techniques (e.g. Use Cases, Interface definitions) and agile artifacts (e.g. User Stories, Epics) to define solution requirements.
Confidential, Lebanon, NJ
SAP Project Manager
- Project Manager for SAP RTC, SRM/e-procurement project. Created and managed the work plan and resources for the implementation of Material Management, Warehouse Management, Enterprise Buyer, Catalog Management, Live Auction/Bidding Engine and Supplier Communications. Liaison with the corporate level Project Management Office (PMO) for issue resolution, scope definition and deployment activities, while ensuring compliance with cGMP and Title 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Project Manager for an SAP Functionality Feasibility Study. Managed team to determine requirements, identify gaps, offer mitigation strategies and deliver implementation options for replacement of decentralized purchasing, scheduling, warehouse, inventory and asset management legacy systems. Coordinated resources and developed project schedule, methodology, project templates and final report.
- Designed CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) system using SAP Quality Notifications (Defect Locations, Defects, Causes, Activities and Solution Database).Ensured compliance with various SOX regulations: 21CFR11, 21CFR820.100 and 21CFR820.198 for audits.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SAP Project Manager / Delivery Manager
- Project Manager for the pilot implementation of Levis manufacturing site integration into existing SAP core model.
- Managed the SD, MM, FICO, PP, PM and QM ‘proof of concept’ activities including requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis against the existing solution and solution presentation.
- Allocated and managed project testing resources, monitored testing progress, and provided test status reports on a regular basis to the Project Manager.
- Lead end-to-end business focused strategic SAP transformation activities for Tier 1 and Tier 2 SAP solutions including organizational functions, governance, and implementation planning/road mapping.
- Partner with the Business Process Owners and Business Leadership on the design, build and execution of non-Unity projects assigned to this team. Partner with the leaders of RTR, OTC, FTM, PTP, footprint changes, and data conversion within the Project Delivery Services organization, to leverage the expertise and to engage the resources needed for the programs approved by the business.
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
SAP Program Manager
- Program and Project Architect for SAP related efforts. Provided guidance and support to in-progress Project Managers in the areas of project planning / project tracking, status reporting, issue management, risk mitigation and role definitions. Developed a repeatable SAP project toolkit consisting of 65+ work products covering 25 major activities across all project phases. Managed internal Solae team to create PMO charter, competency definitions, prioritization roadmap and roles & responsibilities matrix
- Collaborated with Project Managers and assisted with project planning by identifying stake-holders/impacted groups, and contributed to implementation planning and assisted during product rollout.
- Strong consulting skills. Worked with all levels of management from Analysts and Directors to CFOs. Provided insights to senior leadership to enable strategic decision-making.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
SAP Sr. Process Analyst
- Managed Functional Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Deployment Support for store operations.
- Tracked project issues, such as outstanding questions, decisions and changes, to completion. The work was non-routine and complex, involving application of advanced technical and business skills.
- Identified needs for new and revised business processes, and designed operational process flows. Facilitated group inputs and drafted proposals for process improvements. Identified resource implications and worked with multiple groups to secure buy-in for new projects and processes.
- Extensively used eCATT testing tool in creating test configurations (cases), setting up system data containers for testing the business process, developing test scripts and loading test data in test data containers.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Performed gap analysis to identify gaps, and championed process improvements to the functional requirements document that provided a fast and clear route to the customer.
- Used several built-in applications like NDT (Network Design Tool), ORION, CORE (Customer Order Entry System), LIMS (Logical Inventory Management System), and Eflow that interacts with other 3rd party applications like TBS, FE (Facilities & Equipment) for tracking orders and provisioning.
- Collaborated with offshore teams on voice over IP (VoIP) deployments, revenues, sales capabilities, and customer satisfaction on hosted VoIP and managed IP private branch exchange (PBX) services.