- 6+ year industry experience in SAP FICO accounting, Finance mainly in FMCG, Communications and Services.
- Worked in all phases of ASAP Methodology; Project Preparation, Business Blue - Printing, Realization, Final Preparation and Go-Live & Support.
- Strong expertise in Functional Configuration and implementation of the following SAP R/3 modules: New GL, FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-SL, CO, CO-PA, CO-Product Costing.
- In depth understanding of Business Processes in SAP Finance and Controlling modules and their integration with SD, MM, SRM and BPC.
- Expertise with SQ1 and Reporting Tools: Report Painter and Report Writer, LSMW, Lockbox, Fit Gap Analysis, EDI & ALE development.
- Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
- Experienced in QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Oracle financials, MS excel, SAGE50, Peachtree.
- Experienced USGAAP, IAS, SOX, MCAR.
Confidential, Silver spring, MD
Financial system Analyst (SAP ERP)
- Responsible for Fixed Assets Sub-ledger SAP FI configuration, design, Project specific documentation and presentations.
- Expert with LSMW, IDoc and EDI configuration. Reconciling Sub ledger to GL for FX, Local and foreign currency differences in SAP.
- New Company code configurations with SAP R3 Rollout projects for Various subsidiaries.
- GL, AP, FA configuration documentation and design.
- Involved in developing work flows and integration with R/3 and external systems. Business requirement gathering, analysis, gap and bottleneck touch points and work around configuration.
- Depreciation and automatic payment program configuration, EBS and house bank configurations, classic and New GL.
- Q/A testing, data migration, Data harmonization activities, Valuation areas for GL, Accounting principle, parallel Accounting. Costing based profitability.
- Upgrading SAP support and enhancement packs.
- Vendor master data configuration, custom SAP reports per business needs, SRM and SAP AP integration configuration, documentation and support.
Confidential, Centerville, VA
Consultant Data Migration
- Involved in configuring FICO with SAP R3 Rollout project GL, AP, AA, design, Project specific documentation and presentations.
- Data migration via LSMW, IDoc and EDI configuration. Reconcile Subledger to GL for Local and foreign currency differences in SAP.
- Involved in developing work flows and integration between R/3 and external systems. Requirement gathering, Gap analysis and work around configuration. Customer, Vendor, Depreciation, APP configuration, House bank configuration, classic and New GL.
- Data migration, Data harmonization activities, Valuation areas for GL, Accounting principle, parallel Accounting.
- Custom SAP reports per business needs, SRM and SAP AP integration configuration, documentation and support.
- Testing codes and performance issues in development & Q/A environment and support production system queries.
- Conduct meetings with accounting teams to analyze and gather information to work with the development teams on fixes.
- Workshop on the New GL features along with Document splitting (Profit Center). FI- AP Expertise in configuring APP, House Banks check lots, defined check lots and void reason codes, payment terms, clearing vendor or customer open items.
- Created Cost Centers, Primary Cost Elements, Cost Element Groups, Cost Centre Groups and linked the Cost Centers to the appropriate Profit Center
- End user training and support in areas such as the New G/L, AP and AR, FA business processes and involved in writing the Documentation and procedures for reporting and templates for various activities.
- Level 3 support work, approved projects and medium to complex enhancements to existing SAP FICO configuration or development objects.
- Created bank master data. Configured house banks and bank accounts.
- Configured all business transactions for accounts payable and account receivables including the payment program configuration, check payment advice, payment analysis printing, clearing of vendor and customer open items, bank master data, house banks for payment program, credit management, Periodic processing and correspondence.
- Performs unit tests and other tests as needed and works with end users on User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Helped the training team to develop training material and documented the daily activities.
- Documented end user manuals for G/L, AP, AR and Fixed Asset modules at all phases from project preparation to go-live including project systems business process procedures.
- Ensure good Customer services by resolving discrepancies, through communication and negotiation with vendors.
- Responsible for posting invoices, P.O, QI reports, credit memos to the system and archiving voucher packages.
- Prepared and post monthly accruals, other financial liabilities, to properly report on monthly financial packages.
- Helped develop new training manuals ant PowerPoint presentations for new accrual procedures.
- Prepared departmental and allocated intercompany shared expenses. Assist in preparing financial statements for Tax Reporting.
- Prepared weekly payment run, printing checks, ageing reports. Voiding and filing improperly generated checks for audit.
- Responsible to audits vendor master data, determining active statues, or release for archival. Prepare monthly statements.
- Maintaining Fixed-asset journal, posting entries, depreciation, and month end closing. Price level lists and activity reports.
- Analyzing sales and inventory reports. Audit accuracy of expenses submitted, Reconcile EDI and bank statements.
- Posting expense entries, month end journal entries, reconcile invoices, daily sales and updating GL accounts,
- Reconcile credit card statements, Prepared credit reports and verify credit information and payment terms.
- Prepared financial statements periodically on various business levels and calculated net asset values (NAV)
- Stock count reports, verify taxes and tax codes, report issues to the payable manager. Assisting internal auditors and maintaining documentation records for audit trail.