- Over 7 years of experience as SAP Functional Consultant in MM, IM& WM.
- Involved in various stages of implementation from Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, Realization, Testing, Go - Live, Post-Live Production Support, User Training, and Documentation. Proficient in understanding and mapping the business process with the SAP system, facilitating the conversion process of legacy data into SAP and documenting the business processes.
- Configured MM and WM enterprise structure like Plants, Purchase org, Storage locations, Full Warehouse Management and Lean Warehouse.
- Integration of MM with various modules PP FICO SD PM Shipping and Warehouse Management.
- Integration testing, unit testing, functional testing, and helped end user in accepting testing.
- Improved business processes and reduced operational costs by working with Business leads and end users, set up automated Purchase process for packaging materials and interplant and intercompany stock transfers, automatic delivery creation using batch set up.
- Data Migration using LSMW and Batch Data Conversions, Win shuttle.
- Developing functional specifications for various outputs like printing of quotations and purchase orders for standard purchasing, subcontracting, consignment, Goods Receipts slips, Labels, pick list and packing slips, Bill of Lading.
- Worked on Developing the SAP RF Transactions using SAP console.
- End-user training and Production support.
- Involved in Production Go-Live.
- Implemented Lean and Full Warehouse management.
- Created Queries in SQ01, SQVI.
- Having excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with demonstrated abilities in team management and customer relationship management.
- Extensively worked on Configuring in the areas of Vendor Master account groups, Filed selections in the vendor master screen, Material Master Data, Account Determination, Pricing Procedure, and Release Procedures.
- Expertise in setting up of Procurement Process, Pricing, Vendor Evaluation & Sub-contracting process, STOs, Consignment Process, Source list, Info records, RFQ, Quota arrangements, Contracts & Scheduling Agreements.
- Enterprise structure: Extensive experience in configuring the Enterprise Structure in MM by interfacing with other modules by defining Plants, Storage locations, Purchase organizations, Purchase Groups.
- Master Data: Proficiency in creating Material Master Data, Vendor Master Data, Procurement master data like Info record and Source list.
- Procure to Pay: Experienced in understanding the business requirements for P2P and cleaning the Payment terms, Incoterms, Vendor Masters for duplicate records.
- Purchase Documents: Expertise in configuring purchase documents like Purchase Requisition, Purchase order and Schedule Agreement & Contracts.
- Pricing Technique: Excellent command on configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables, Access Sequences, Condition Records and Pricing Procedures.
- Output Controls: Expertise configuring Output controls using output determination for printouts for MM and EDI for Purchase orders, Schedule Agreements, and delivery schedules.
- Experience in Inventory Management, Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, Invoice verification, Stock Transfers, Transfer Postings, Material to Material Transfers, Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting, stock determination.
- Experience in enhancing and supporting Logistics Execution applications, this includes shipping, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management and Transportation
- Data Migration: Expertise in migrating and converting Master & Transactional data from Legacy System to SAP using LSMW.
- Stock Transfers: Worked on setting up of interplant and intercompany stock transfers, the creation of deliveries, pick lists.
- Logistics Invoice Verification: Configured Invoice tolerances, automated invoice processing, ERS and consignment settlements, Billing plans.
- Configured Warehouse structure, Storage types, put away and picking strategies, replenishment process.
- Configured Warehouse activity monitors to monitor Warehouse critical activities
- Configured Cycle counting process, Printing of Transfer orders and Storage Unit management using Bulk Indicators and storage sections, posting change integrated with QM release.
- Configured WM interface with PP and QM and SD deliveries.
- Experience on Handling Unit Management. Storage Unit Management, Batch Management, RF Scanners in WM.
- Configured WM Mobile Transactions and RF Que management.
- Put-away strategies-fixed bin, next empty bin, near the bin, Quantity picking.
- Outbound goods issue process including picking, packing, loading, deliveries and shipping
- Configuration of delivery types, item categories and schedule lines for outbound processes.
- SAP ABAP development experience in RICEF components, ABAP, ABAP/4 Workbench tools, SAP R/3 cross application components like BAPI, BDC, BADI, Interface components, data conversions.
- Experience creating projection view, database view and maintenance views in SAP ABAP.
- Experienced in creating data dictionary objects like creating custom database tables, structures.
- Expertise in developing Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports and Good knowledge on Debugging the ABAP code.
- Designed batch data conversions coded BDC programs to upload Customer Master data from legacy system to SAP R/3.
- Developed RF screens and function keys which are used for activities like Save, Next screen, Clear, Logoff for all the RF screens/transactions.
- Expertise in handling transport management of ABAP objects across the landscape.
- Win shuttle tool for data migration.
- Excel, Microsoft Access, Visio for Process flow chart, MS Project, Web scrapping tool.
- Windows 7 & 10, MS Office.
SAP MM/WM Functional Consultant
- Prototype and conceptual Blue Print Design (BPD) was presented for detailed implementation of the module.
- Involved in design of various procurement processes; creating PR, PO, and RFQ, stock purchases, consumable purchases, subcontracting, the third party, and consignment
- Configuration of message types, access sequences, message determination schema for output control of purchasing documents
- Preparation of functional specifications
- Configured documents and prepared user manuals
- Business process mapping
- Prepared business blueprint for the project
- Configured partner determination process, and release procedures for purchase order and scheduling agreement
- Set up purchase groups, payment terms, partner functions, pricing procedures, and number ranges for business transactions
- Setup info records
- Performed WM configurations; warehouse number, storage types, storage sections, storage bin types, storage type, storage section, search indicators and strategies, transfer requirements, transfer orders, posting changes, and confirmations
- Configured split TO concept and worked on two-step picking scenarios
- Upload of stocks-on-hand to storage bins and scheduled jobs for stock movement from IM storage location to WM enabled storage location
- Configured a new PO document type and new output type for separation of business process
- Coordinated with the client testing team in unit and final integration testing
- Created end-user training documentation for WM transactions
- Created and configured condition types for pricing procedures
- Created VOFM routines; storage cost, handling charges for costing
- Resolution of tickets as per SLA stipulations
- Creation of Test data, Preparation of Test Plans, Unit & Integration Testing.
- Prepared End-user Manual and provided necessary Training to End users.
- Handling Production Support issues in the form of tickets and Change Requests (CR).
- Exposure in the Configuration of Inventory management.
- Coordinated the execution of tests and integration within the module
- Handling the tickets and provided user support.
Confidential, Skokie, IL
SAP MM Functional Consultant
- Involved in implementation of WM/MM modules including gathering business requirements, blue printing and providing post go-live support
- Responsible for functional logistics for MM, and WM modules
- Design and configuration of organizational structures for purchasing, inventory management, MRP, material master setup, purchasing, contracts, info records, vendor setup, and account determination for MM
- Design and configuration of organizational structures for production planning and execution, work center configuration, routings, bills of materials, activity types, and internal and external operations
- Monitoring the Procurement orders based on delivery dates
- Co-ordinating for Goods Receipt, Invoice Verification & Payment processing
- Maintain and Compare Quotations.
- Vendor Development for Alternate Sources of Supply for Raw Materials.
- Planning parameters for MRP, goods movements, movement types.
- Improved the business processes in purchasing to create automatic purchase orders, including automatic emailing of the Purchase order in pdf format for MRO Items.
- Developed a supplier scorecard for doing the supplier evaluation.
- Configured purchase order output types for pdf Purchase order
- Configured stock transfer interplant and inter-company along with SD billing and ERS.
- Implemented the subcontracting and consignment processes and trained end users
- Developed p2p processes from requisition to payables including the quotation and contracts, for the plant, improved the processes by implementing the lean procurement processes.
- Implemented pipeline processes for utility billing.
- Created LSMW for uploading the master data into the system.
- Configured pricing procedures for MM and SD, Intercompany stock transfers.
- Configured Account Assignment purchasing processes to have on- valuated goods receipt.
- Configured and Trained end users on billing plan processes.
- Set up ERS Processes to automate the invoicing.
- Configured the requisition release processes on the dollar amount.
- Implemented pre-shipment procurement processes.
- Implemented the vendor return processes.
- Testing functional configurations in SAP MM, WM
SAP Functional (MM/WM)
- Worked with the user community to identify their requirements, design enhancements and functionality to help meet user requirements.
- Resolution of tickets as per SLA stipulations
- Resolved tickets on accounting assignments and automatic postings.
- Configuration of Release Procedures for Purchasing Documents as per user requriments.
- Provided support and did enhancements in Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, and Transfer Postings and Invoice verification.
- Set up the system for the creation of automatic Transfer orders.
- Involved in performing cross-company Stock Transport Orders (STO).
- Worked on Logistics Invoice Verification and release of invoices blocked for reasons.
- Configuration and Customizing of purchasing function by the creation of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release strategies, RFQ, Contracts, Scheduling Agreements and Outline agreements.
- Pricing procedures defined for different vendors based on the pricing complexities associated with each purchase area.
- Preparation of Integration test scripts for testing.
- Re-configured the Warehouse structure which constituted the organization elements of storage types, storage sections, storage unit types, bin types, storage bin structure.
- Configured search strategies (storage type, & storage section level) with stock put away & removal strategies
- Worked on WM movement types, their interface with IM movement types, automatic creation of Transfer Requirements and Transfer Orders for certain business processes involving placement and removal of stock in the warehouse.
- Worked extensively on developing SAP Radio Frequency (RF) transactions, including preparation of functional specifications for various WM transactions with menu management, testing, end-user documentation, and training.
- Configured SU management with an ID point storage location and stringent picking strategies.
- Configured Inventory Management parameters for all goods movements like goods receipts, goods issues, GR for blocked stock, goods return, stock transfers and transfer postings (posting change notice), etc. formulating and executing unit testing, integration testing, End-to-End process testing and end-user manual preparation. Tasks also included imparting training to the super and end-user groups.
- Involved in Go-Live and in post-production support of the Project.
- End user training, presentations, creating documentation, which includes user manuals, master data manuals and customizing guide.
SAP Functional Consultant (WM)
- Defined control parameters for warehouse number, number ranges for transfer requirements
- Defined and configured put away and picking strategies such as LIFO, FIFO
- Managed material stock by quantity/value, quality inspection, and stock transfer
- Defined various movement types in the warehouse and pallet labeling.
- Configured 2-Step picking process for Goods Issue.
- Configured automatic determination storage unit, storage type.
- Processing materials with Shelf Life Expiration Date (SLED) in the WM system.
- Worked on different Pricing Procedures determined for different vendors, which based on the purchase area and material price.
- Updated the release procedures for purchase orders according to new business needs.
- Configured the Warehouse Structure based on the Existing Layout of the storage area, designed the Putaway, Picking Strategies along with Master data, Number ranges.
- Involved in Unit testing, User acceptance testing and Integration testing for the functionalities.
- Designed a picking logic (user exit) to tackle a business issue of clearing stock in multiple bins in due course of time.
- Cutover activities like Data loading for Material Master and warehouse master data.
- Supported Pre-go live users Training and Post Go-live activities for purchasing and warehousing functionalities. Tracked progress and closure of issues and provide end user training.
- Mobile Data Entry: Configured Mobile Data Entry with SAP’s direct RF solution using SAP console - verification profiles, RF menus, Barcode Scanning and screen management
- Built and executed unit and integration testing (built test cases, performed tests, and made changes to configuration or processes based on results)
- Documented functional scripts, technical scripts, test scripts and helped in training sessions for end users
- Actively participated in resolving data issues and conflicts within functional team involving Finance, Sales and Distribution and Production
- Worked on setting up of the organizational structure for the MM and WM modules using IMG.
- Configured materials with Shelf-Life Expiration Date and configured materials for split valuation.
- Configured blanket purchase orders and invoice plans.
- Monitoring Remedy ticket handling tool.
- Assigning/Taking ownership of the ticket.
- Resolve the ticket by strictly adhering to agreed SLA’s.
- Documenting the resolution process.
- Monitoring Batch Jobs.
- Prepared and executed unit and integration test scripts to test business procedures
- Provided production support for end users by understanding the problems and giving them a solution, by involving in configuration changes to increase the efficiency of the project.
- Provided training in SAP to users as required
- Learn about the SAP system and its landscape
- Worked on access restrictions on SAP Master Data.
- Research problems and related products required for assistance when necessary.
- Assist internal customers and co-workers to provide a high level of customer service when providing application support.
- Created different database views to provide the data to multiple teams.