- Over 12 years of SAP SD/OTC business analysis and functional consulting lead experience with tier 1 consulting companies in SAP space catering to Pharmaceutical distribution, Rail Road freight, Consumer packaged goods, consumer electronics and computer hardware industries for fortune 50 clients. It covers 3 full life cycle implementations which involve majorly Pricing, Order Management, Logistics, and Billing EDI (810,880). Excellent exposure to other SAP modules as MM, CS, FI, APO.
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement, distribution and logistics processes and financial accounting business processes. SAP certified Solution Consultant in SD as well as MM.
- Strong knowledge in ASAP methodology, process optimization and integration in all project stages including requirements determination, Gap Analysis, issue resolution, configuration, custom code specifications, training, go - live assistance and post implementation production support using solution manager.
- Configured all components of SD including Pricing, Partner Functions, number ranges, Service orders and contracts, Availability, Rule based ATP (RBA), running integration models for materials to integrate with APO, copy control, Customer Master, Sales Documents, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Item and schedule line Categories, Item Category and Shipping point Determination.
- Thorough exposure to Payment card processing for credit card payment with client Confidential
- Experienced in CPQ product environment of BMI and FPX which configures the sales quotes and sends it to SAP ECC for order fulfillment as well as in SFDC environment.
- Experienced in Variant Configuration, revenue recognition, master data Configuration and customization of Customer Master, Material Master and field control for Customer and Material master. Well versed with SAP S4HANA 1511 and 1610 enhancements.
- Expertise in ABAP debugging in areas like reports, Data Dictionary, Interactive reports, ALV reports, SAPScripts, SMART forms, Enhancements, BAPIs and User Exits.
- Extensively worked on Confidential Service Manager 7, StarTeam, Quality Center 10( Confidential ) and BMC Remedy request systems for handling the tickets/defects in production support, systems integration and business acceptance phases of different projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and analytical skills, ability to work in cross-functional teams.
SAP version: SAP S4HANA 1610
SAP SD Lead Analyst
- Analyzed the newly launched SAP S4HANA 1610 product offering for migration of the existing customer on SAP Business Suite (ECC) to S4HANA.
- Liaised with prospective customer IT partners running their ERP on SAP’s business suite product (ECC) to design a strategy for the smooth conversion to S4HANA.
- Started preparing a checklist for successful conversion of the existing SAP system to S4HANA 1610 in line with new SAP implementation methodology called Activate and assisting in a preparation for demo of Fiori based Sales & Logistics applications.
SAP version: SAP ECC 6.0 and DB on HANA.
SAP Lead SD Consultant
- Traveled to Munich, Germany 3 weeks for leading the initial blueprinting workshops to assess As-Is business processes in legacy systems and To-Be processes in SAP-SD in line with Medical Device Industry’s Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Created Key Decision Documents for all major process changes or gaps and on-boarding of few SAP Bolt-ons e.g. XPS & XSI shipping solutions and 3Delta System’s credit card payment solution.
- Compiled all the existing business processes across Confidential Germany and developed process mapping with SAP Best Practices for newly acquired US companies.
- Created Business Process Documents for all sub areas in SAP SD and did executive presentation of all the process and decision documents.
SAP version: SAP ECC 6.0, S4 HANA 1511
SAP Lead Consultant
- Had been working remotely on different projects in parallel in SAP lead systems analyst capacity catering clients for SAP Application support and CPQ software support of FPX.
- Worked on advising Confidential business management team on implementing the Ship-confirmation idoc message type for their third-party shipping process along with field mapping of their third-party confirmation details matching to SAP basic type DELVRY03.
- Advised and consulted the proof of concept for implementing SAP’s Advanced Returns Management functionality available on EHP4 onwards for Confidential business.
- Worked on acquisition of Confidential ’s SAP ECC 6.0 Application support project from another vendor and laid out the strategies of knowledge transition for SD/MM for production support stabilization.
- Led the discovery strategy of Proof of Concept for Confidential and developed functional specifications of Pricing solution for working prototype on SAP S4 HANA.
- Worked on the KPIT’s S4HANA 1511 box readiness activity involving testing all SAP best practices scenarios relevant for SD/MM which is lined up for new S4HANA POC projects.
- Worked on enterprise sales CPQ software called FPX which is being introduced on SAP Hybris for Price List. Recently completed the work on support of Biovia’s CPQ and Salesforce project support.
SAP version: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP SD Senior Consultant
- Extensively worked on implementation project for Confidential 's newly acquired software business i.e. Autonomy software which was being rolled out for 5 different countries.
- Being part of Pricing team involved into all requirements gathering related to product pricing and configuring all condition types i.e. intercompany, VSOE prices, list prices and writing pseudo code for respective calculations types through functional specification. These pricing procedures were finally configured for contracts, renewal contracts and in turn for periodic billing.
- Worked on Hyperscale Quote to Cash project which went live for Confidential ’s Confidential services business for large volume orders with bundles of H/W and S/W and Care packs.
- Production Support work related to Service Management(SM/CS) - Warranty process, Service Notification, Service order, Contract Order, Periodic Billing, Revenue Recognition and Service Contract which was handled through priority 1 ticket independently.
- Solved numerous production defects following an EHP6 upgrade and later SPS10 upgrade on ECC 6.0 involving contracts, credit card orders having authorization issues, complex delivery blocks on return orders through user exits, changing GATP rules for RBA.
- Created and followed up SAP OSS messages to SAP AG for various production issues which were not duplicated in test environment after SPS10 upgrade on ECC 6.0 which were resulted in a new SAP notes from SAP AG.
- Reviewed and validated various solutions with negative tests within SD e.g Pricing, Billing plans, PDF outputs for invoices, service contracts, delivery and credit blocks being moved into Confidential services production.
- Identified and executed regression testing scenarios for Q2C project and solved related show stopper defects in consignment orders and Inter-company POs and Sales orders from other supply chain SAP ECC box.
- Since Dec 2014 had been engaged in a Confidential ’s biggest project of Global Company getting split into 2 companies in Nov 2015 and their financial data getting separated. Leading the effort of number range configuration for all the countries across Confidential Global business modifying the external invoice sequence number through Tibco as well as the efforts of transactions splitting for Virtual Credit Professional web client which manages all customer credit risks.
SAP version: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP SD Lead Analyst
- Worked on Confidential Online Store related complex developments from SAP SD side, which are relevant across all continents on Confidential ’s business.
- Directly involved into credit card payment processing testing in SAP SD and related Enhancements.
- Designed the extensive test strategy for AOS related changes to be accommodated on SAP ECC side.
- Designed and gave valuable inputs to Canada Tax project where estimated tax was being passed on from SAP ECC to Confidential Online store through interfaces.
- Had been supporting all the defect tickets raised from Price feed, Levy fee related interfaces which send prices to SAP Retail, expertise in troubleshooting complex SAP IDOC failures.
- Worked on BOPIS (Buy Online Pick Up in Store) project related tickets where Order Management related issues were raised.
Confidential, Plano, TX
SAP version: - SAP ECC 6.0
- Had been involved in the CSO-R (Reinvention) project of P&G since its Design & Coding phase as functional Focus Area Lead for above-mentioned tracks. Project was spanned across 3 Go-Lives pertaining to different customers. Second and third Go-Live were done in April and October 2011 respectively.
- Configured various pricing procedures for different types of P&G processes like NRO orders, Revenue, Returns, Chemical orders, Export orders, carrier claims, LDI Rebates which included various condition types related to discounts, up charges, allowances.
- Configured number ranges for sales documents, order Reasons and blocking reasons for billing and shipping according to the business requirements.
- Created functional design documents for requirement routines and user exits for custom business processes like Multi-stop and customer pickup charges, bracket determination, sizing of the order, minimum order requirements.
- Created custom development documents for handling special customers with the help of user exits that require exclusive pricing like military customers, large retailers. Maintained various pricing determination entries (OVKK), account determination entries (VKOA).
- Involved in systems integration and business acceptance phases of the project which were aimed for Go-Live of couple of big customers of P&G in December 2010. Accomplished actual cross track End to End testing of some of the test scenarios having Order Management, Post-delivery, Shipment, Interplant, Export, BOM explosion and implosion, price adjustments, credit and debit notes.
- Designed and implemented training materials for End Users highlighting upgrade enhancements and new functionality.
- Handled a pivotal role in Billing-EDI track and ASN which comprises responsibilities of understanding P&G customer specific EDI requirements for EDI transactions 810, 880,856 and getting them implemented in SAP-PI mappings or IDoc handling ABAP programs from the technical team.
- Recently completed TOM MOD Phase II project performing role of focus area lead (FAL) of Billing and OM track where all business transactions (P&G Shelf to Cash) which went live in Oct 2011 transferred to SAP BW from reporting perspective and then to P&G legacy and all other applications.
Confidential, Plano, TX
SAP version: - SAP CRM 6.0
- Received various knowledge transfer sessions on new CRM products like Trade Promotions Management, Trade Claims Management, Trade Funds Management that went live in December 2009.
- Worked on various pre R6 (Pepsi CRM release) issues related to sub contracts, orders, pricing, billing using SAP CRM’s unique transaction. (Crmd order)
Confidential, Plano, TX
SAP Version: - ECC 6.0
SAP SD Analyst
- Participated in the requirements gathering workshop to understand the AS-IS processes related to contracts, pricing and invoicing.
- Actively involved in defining Business Organization structure of Sales & Distribution management in the SAP R/3 Enterprise structure. Defined number ranges for customer master record and the sales document.
- Worked on designing the To-Be processes and configured new Order Types to reflect the requirements.
- Configuration of various Account Groups as per customer classification, and defined partner functions, Maintaining Partner Determination Procedures in various objects such as Customer Masters, Sales Document Header & Item, delivery, billing docs.
- Configure new partner functions and the related determination procedures.
- Defined Pricing Procedure using Condition Techniques based on distribution channel and created Access sequences for Specific division with relevant discounts.
- Configured new pricing procedures for the intercompany sales and billing processes.
- Worked on design, configuration and development of all the output FORMS in theO2C flow in co-ordination with the technical team.
- Designed Test-Scripts for various Testing phases like Integration Testing, User acceptance testing of pricing and billing scenarios.
- Developed interface programs for HR and SD related data transfers to different legacy systems.
Confidential, San Francisco
SAP modules: - SD, FI (SAP version 4.7 and ECC 6.0)
SAP support Analyst
- Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of change requirements in Order to cash scenarios in production environment.
- Developed functional specifications associated with system enhancements, interfaces and forms (RICEF).
- Worked as techno-functional analyst in production support BMC-Remedy environment for Order-To-Cash cycle of Confidential for solving GATP, pricing, delivery and invoicing issues, ABAP program analytical tickets, IDOC related issues (Invoice processing), IDOC segments editing using WE31 and WE19, invoice spool printing using VF31, clearing billing due list problems VF04.
- Worked on issues involving wrong GATP quantities being assigned in order, delivery and shipment handling, incorrect delivery dates, interface data resolution, output and printing problems.
- Extensively worked on Print programs & layout sets for Invoices & Delivery notes.
- Batch job monitoring & fixing them when the job gets canceled.
- Developed various BDC programs for SD, FI transactions.
- Developed few custom transactions using Module Pool programming. (Dialogs)
- Managed a team of 5 members having technical consultants and business analysts.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
Environment: SAP 4.7, FI, SD, MM/WM, PP, Windows XP
- Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of ABAP code for MM, PP, PM, SD, FI modules.
- Initial creation of technical specification by analyzing customer requirements.
- Created test documents of developed ABAP code for underlying change requests.
- Generated classical, interactive and ALV reports in the modules SD, MM, and FI.
- Generated BDC programs to update Material Master and Customer Master using MM02 and VD02 transactions respectively.
- Created LSMW for uploading vendor data, supplier data.