- 13+ years of IT experience, 4+ years of experience as a technical architect, with 9 Implementations, 2 Upgrades, and 6 Support / Enhancement Projects experience
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Consumer Products, Health Services, Shipping, Manufacturing, Energy, etc. domains.
- SAP FIORI certified - SAP FIORI Implementation and configuration (Wave V) - C SAPXIMP 20
- SAP ABAP& OO ABAP
- Strong SAP ABAP development experience in RICEF objects in SD,SM, MM, WM, PP, FICO, PS modules and SAP MDM, SAP CRM, SAP Easy DMS products.
- Classic and Interactive Reports, ALV / OO ALV and Dialog / Module Pool Programming,
- Interfaces development usingABAP and PI, BAPI, BDC and files upload/download programs
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming using OO ABAP
- Enhancements using Enhancement Framework (Implicit and Explicit), BADIs, Customer Exits and User Exits.
- Design and developing layouts and forms using SMARTFORMS and SAP Scripts.
- Data Dictionary objects - Tables, Structures, Views, Data Elements, Domains, Search Help, Lock Objects and Table Maintenance Generators with custom validations.
- Modularization techniques like Subroutines, Function modules, RFCs and class modules.
- Experience in design and configuration of ALE / IDoc interfaces.
- Hands on knowledge in OSS Notes, SAP Messages/Incidents, SAP ABAP Query and Adobe Forms
- Expertise in Performance Analysis and Tuning using various Debugging Tools like Runtime Analysis and SQL Trace.
- Excellent Trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in SAP Testing Tools like Panaya and incident/CR management tools like Service-Now
- Data Migration
- Experience in managing all stages of data migration from data analysis to pre go-live validations, user acceptance testing, user sign-off, Cut-Over plans, migrating to Dev/QA/ Prod landscapes, and post go-live validations.
- Data Conversions programs, Legacy System Migration workbench (LSMW) and BDCs for data upload.
- Overview of ETL tool - BackOffice
- SAP PI
- Expertise in end to end interface scoping, documentation, development, design, implementation and support.
- Implemented various interfacing scenarios such as - ABAP Proxy to XML, IDoc to File, MDM to JMS, MDM to File, etc.
- Configuration and customization of PI-Basis functions like setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles in both ECC and PI.
- Configuration of Adapters like IDOC, JDBC, File, SOAP, MDM, JMS, etc.
- Configured Alerts for Application Errors and triggered them in Business Scenarios
- Expertise in creating/maintaining ESR, ID, SLD objects and Message Monitoring
Languages: SAP ABAP/OO ABAP, JAVA, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, PL/SQL, C++, C.
ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, Front-end 7.10
CRM: SAP CRM 5.0
Integration: SAP Process Integration (PI) 7.3, 7.1
MDM: SAP MDM 7.1
BPM: IBM Blueworks Live, IBM BPM 7.0
Internet: ASP.NET, HTML.
GUIs: Visual C#, Visual Basic 6.0.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS-Access.
Hardware: IBM Intel x86 and Pentium.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95/98, MS-DOS.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: ECC 6.0
Technical Architect - SAP ABAP
- Worked as a technical architect on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP8 Upgrade project. This went live successfully in Apr 2017. Efforts were much appreciated by client leadership and it’s a niche upgrade since very few SAP customers are on EHP8.
- Technical Architect - As a Technical Architect on entire OFS platform helping other rollouts/project teams for platform level issues/design/methodologies e.g. deciding enhancements strategies, reviewing developments that are approved by business and are ready for Production move, etc.
- Business Critical Developments - As Technical Architect on entire OFS platform, working efficiently on any ad-hoc requests and/or any business critical and urgent deliverable by working on Architecture, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Documentation part for any development
- Priority - Prioritize the developments as per the business criticality and assign those to relevant team members and make sure that development is completed within the timelines and is in line with business requirement and sticking to quality standards.
- Multiple Businesses - Support seamlessly to multiple businesses like Lufkin USA, Argentina, Quinn USA &Canada, Romania, Artificial LiftsArgentina, etc.
- Performance - Improving performance by focusing on customer need, people, process and most importantly technology dimensions of solution delivery
- Projects Metrics - Weekly submit metrics for OFS Technical Platform. It includes summary of DevOps developments, Incidents status as well as summary of developments and statuses from other businesses/rollouts like DTS, Artificial Lifts NAM, etc.
- Coordinate with ABAP Technical Lead from client side - Provide high level statuses and development progress to technical lead from client side. Work as a liaison between client tech lead and IGATE technical AMS team as well as rollout project teams.
- Development Standards - Make sure that all the technical team follows the same development standards and it’s consistent across the businesses and all other rollouts projects.
- ABAP SME - Work as an ABAP SME for OFS platform level issues/design/methodologies e.g. deciding enhancements strategies, reviewing developments that are approved by Business & IT and are ready for Production move, etc.
- Code Review - Complete code review for the new developments/bug fixes and provide feedback from performance, quality perspective
- SOA validation and EDI consolidation - Sales order header enhancement is done with new custom tab. Sales order data from ECC is validated through Oracle SOA rules engine. Once sales order validation is successful, invoices are generated. These invoices then converted to IDoc and then to XML and then passed to third party systems through FTP & SFTP.
- Customer specific reports for Sales and Service Orders - Developed reports using Object Oriented/OO ABAP technique to provide details related to sales, service and parts orders and in customer specific format. These are sent through FTP to dedicated servers from where these files are picked up by customer’s (third party) applications
- Mass printing of invoices to PDF – SAP provides a functionality to send invoices through various mediums. Also, once processed we need to repeat output. This program downloads all the invoices to PDF regardless of print mediums or whether they are processed earlier. This is used as a proforma invoice.
- Pumpsheet – It’s a module pool development used in service order (pump repair) process. This overlay entire service order functionality in customer specific business process format.
- Custom V.23 transaction – Using V.23 we release sales orders for billing. This ZV23 program extends functionality of V.23 by providing hierarchical list display along with header and item fields.
- Developed a utility program using OO ABAP to send email with report/query output as an MS Excel attachment
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: ECC 6.0 and ETL Tool Back Office
SAP ABAP/Data Migration Lead Consultant
- Working as an onsite Data/ABAP lead consultant
- Work with functional consultants to understand the requirements from data migration perspective
- Perform data analysis to pre go-live validations, user acceptance testing, user sign-off, Cut-Over plans, migrating to Dev/QA/ Prod landscapes, and post go-live validations.
- Coordinate with legacy team/third party applications for the data migration issues
- Work with BackOffice (ETL) team for coordination of migration activities.
- Provide weekly data updates and data quality dashboards
- Perform reconciliation matrix after each data load
- Develop conversion programs using ABAP and LSMW tools
- Sample developments include data migration objects such as Initial Inventory, Storage Bins, Bin Balance, QM Info Records, Document Info Records (DIRs), Open Purchase Orders, etc.
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
Environment: ECC 6.0
ABAP Lead Consultant
- Worked as a ABAP lead consultant
- Created a proposal for Mexican government tax requirements related developments
- Prepared project milestones and deliverables plan for this enhancement project
- Provided estimations related to project budgeting as well as timelines and resourcing requirements
- Developed technical specification documents
- Developments included: Catalog of Accounts (G/L master data), Trial Balance Expression & Policy Expression: Income, Expenses and Log (UUID)
- Provided the BI production support for couple of months to HHSC Texas and also below responsibilities are for MITA SSA Tool Development
- Understood the data model and reporting requirements for MITA SSA Tool
- Designed and developed reports for MITA SSA Tool
- Tested and Integrated reports with SSA application
- Created List, Crosstab and Chart reports using Cognos Report Studio
- Developed complex reports such as Table of Contents Reports
- Created Query Prompts, Calculations, Conditions and Filters
- Modeled Business Process Scenarios in IBM Blueworks Live as per CMS MITA guidelines/standards for MITA SSA Solution. It covers all MITA areas e.g. Member Management, Provider Management, Eligibility and Enrollment Management, etc.
Environment: SAP MDM 7.1
SAP Project Lead
- Understood the client’s business requirements and prepared the requirements specification documents and guided WD JAVA and BPM team for the development of the objects.
- Carried out analysis and checked the feasibility of the solution to be provided.
- Understood the business process flow and documented the business process diagrams (BPDs) using IBM BPM Modeler 7.1.
- Developed SAP PI Interfaces and coordinated with IBM Websphere (WMB) Team which integrated with the consuming/downstream systems.
- Developed critical SAP PI interfaces (Inbound and Outbound – MDM to JMS scenarios) for Location and Vessel Master Records
- Coordinated with team while unit testing, and driven the UAT and SIT for particular master developments.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Environment: ECC 6.0
Project Lead (ABAP)
- Led ABAP team. Done coordination with onsite team, review of Functional Specifications, complexity determination and effort estimate.Wrote of Technical Specifications, guided team members during Development and Implementation of functionality and finally testing the objects.
- Developments in a project included enhancements, module pool programming, and reports, Forms/Adobe forms. Mostly all RICEF objects.
- Updated the trade terms related information in custom Data Dictionary Objects in CRM using a RFC created at ECC level and called through a program written in CRM
- Wrote SD – VOFM condition routines for enhancing billing conditions
- Developed a Report that provided the Dump Analysis for Production Environment
- Updated Vendor Master Records using LSMW
- Developed MM programs to upload files on Unix Server that are picked by legacy systems
- Created/Enhanced SD/MM related Adobe Forms/Smartforms/Scripts
- Automate the check printing process (transaction code FBZ5): This development had a BDC and custom layouts (SAP Script) for check printing.
- Completed enhancements related to PO using Enhancement Framework (implicit/explicit enhancements)
- Packing Slip per Delivery - The Packing Slip per delivery is generated at shipping facilities to communicate a list of products that have been picked and packed for a delivery and are to be shipped to the customer. A SMARTFORM is developed to achieve this functionality.
- Cash Receipt and Payment Voucher. (Transaction FBCJ) – Changed standard Layout (SAP Script) and Standard Program to fulfill the client’s requirement.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Environment: ECC 6.0, 4.7, Easy DMS, PDM
ABAP Lead Consultant
- Interacted with client core onsite team, reviewed Functional Specifications, did complexity determination and effort estimate, wrote Technical Specifications, Developed and Implemented functionality and finally tested the objects.
- Developments included enhancements, module pool programming, and reports. Mostly all RICEF objects and in addition to that is Easy DMS enhancement plus support.
- Automated approval process for Field Service LA type orders (transaction code IW33) Development included User Exit, ALV functionalities
- Completed ABAP developments related to SAP Easy DMS module
- Enhanced existing functionalities for SAP Plant PDM module
- Delivered SD related exits using SAPMV45ZZ
Environment: ECC 6.0, PI 7.0
ABAP Lead Consultant
- Helped functional consultants while determining feasibility of objects.
- Reviewed Functional Specifications, did complexity determination and effort estimate, wrote Technical Specifications, Developed and Implementedthe functionality and finally tested the objects.
- MM – Sending BOM and Material Master (Outbound Interface using ABAP proxy and PI (XI)): This interface involves sending of delta BOM changes and delta Material Master changes to legacy systems. This is an end to end ABAP + PI interface.
- PP – Production Order Confirmation, Goods Movements and Production Order Cancellation (Inbound Interface using ABAP proxy and PI (XI)): This interface receives production orders from legacy system and then confirms production order in SAP. Also does the explicit goods movements if any. And does cancellation of production orders if sent any. This is an end to end ABAP + PI interface.
- MM – Material Master Enhancement: This enhancement involves addition of custom check (check boxes) on Plant / Storage tab for repairable or non repairable spare parts.
- PS – Program to upload Project Definitions and WBS Elements: This development involves writing of upload program for Project Definitions and corresponding WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Elements. This is a kind of conversion but they are going to continue with legacy so in a sense it’s an interface.
- Interface Run Notification Utility (Email and Spool): A generic Email Utility developed using OO ABAP is designed to cater to any XI (PI) Interfaces and ABAP Interfaces/Programs which sends “Run Report” to Spool and at the same time it sends an email to targeted recipient as a PDF attachment.