- 8 plus years SAP HCM/Success factors consulting, support and Implementation experience.
- 1 year of Success Factors Bizx - Recruiting management experience.
- Actively engaged in 6 projects including 2 full life cycle implementations including two in SF-Recruiting and a support.
- Adept in configuring SAP HCMmodules like Personnel Administration(PA), Organization Management(OM), Time Management(PT), Benefits(BN), ESS/MSS and HCM Process & Forms on EHP 5/6.
- Working knowledge of Payroll (PY), Learning Solution (LSO) & Enterprise Compensation (ECM) modules.
- Excellent in configuring SF-Recruiting management module as per client requirements.
- Proficient in conducting workshops with clients and gathering requirements.
- Experience of leading a team based at offshore.
- Expert in writing robust test scripts to test SAP HCM module & SF Bizx.
- Experience of implementing HCM globally for countries like USA, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Finland & India.
- Experience in go-live support.
- Cohesive Team Worker having strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, communication & interpersonal skills.
SAP HCM: Personnel Administration (PA), Organization Management (OM), Benefits (BN), Time Management (PT), Employee/ Manager Self Service (ESS/MSS), HCM Process & Forms (P&F), Payroll (PY), Learning Solution (LSO) & Enterprise Compensation Management(ECM)
Success Factors Bizx: Recruiting Management (RCM).
SAP Net weaver technologies: Net weaver Portal 7.3, Web Dynpro ABAP/Java, LSMW and BPM.
Technical Skills: Visio, ITutor, LSMW & MS Office.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
SAP HCM Techno - Functional Consultant
- Conducting workshops with client to gather requirements on OM, PA, BN, PT & ESS/MSS modules.
- Involved in Application design and Development.
- Conducting bi-weekly status call with offshore team to track progress and reporting the same to project management.
- Mentoring other team members as and when required.
- Writing functional design documents for Reports, Conversions, Workflows, Enhancements and Forms and uploading the same in Solution Manager .
- Writing test scripts in HPQC for PA, OM, BN, ESS, MSS etc and performing testing according to scripts.
- Assisting client team in writing test scripts and business process document.
- Coordinating onshore-offshore activities
- Configuring Employee personnel number range using NUMKR feature.
- Creating Personnel area/subarea and Employee group and Subgroup .
- Assignment of Personnel area to company code and Employee subgroup to group.
- Activating various features like ABKRS, PINCH, CONTR, and DATAR etc.
- Maintaining Employee master data. configuring info groups, actions reasons and actions
- Writing dynamic actions wherever required and applicable.
- Creating various subtypes of info types like Communication (IT0105), Address (IT0006), Objects on loan (IT0041) etc.
- Changing screen header and info type screens wherever required.
- Writing Conversion functional specifications with help of LSMW .
- Generating custom reports based on Ad-hoc queries.
- Configured the Work Schedules , Daily Work Schedules (DWS), Period Work Schedules (PWS) , Work Schedule rules (WSR) and also Public Holiday Classes.
- Configured HR enabled CATS for manual Time entry via ESS.
- Configured the Data Entry Profile and also Absence and Attendance types.
- Defined the leave/Absence quotas based on Employee Group and Employee Subgroup by using the Info type 2006
- Defined Attendance Quotas based onEmployee Group and Employee Subgroup by using the Info type 2007
- Generation of Quotas using RPTQTA00 .
- Customized feature SCHKZ for defaulting work schedule rules for various personnel subgroup groupings and Employee Sub Group Groupings.
- Configuring Benefit area , Benefit provider, Plan types, Plan status etc.
- Configuring Health plan, Insurance plan, Savings plan, Credit plan, miscellaneous plan etc.
- Configuring Employee/Employee contribution variants .
- Configuring Cost/Coverage variants/rules.
- Configuring Open enrolment for various Plans.
- Configuring Benefit programs , Employee/Dependant/Beneficiary eligibility .
- Configuring Flexible administration - pre / co requisite plans, adjustment groupings , 1 st and 2 nd Program groupings etc.
- Configuring features like BAREA,EECGR,ERCGR, BENGR, BSTAT,EVTGR etc.
- Activating business switches required to activate ESS/MSS on ECC.
- Activating various generic/country specific web dynpro ABAP services to activate ESS/MSS on ECC.
- Creating custom configuration of standard ESS/MSS configuration to meet client requirements using lpd cust transaction.
- Configuring single sign on, system objects, UWL etc on Portal frontend for ESS/MSS business package
- Creating PCD objects like folder, roles, pages, iviews etc on Portal.
- Removing services from ESS/MSS which are not required.
- Configuring newinfo types on ESS/MSS using BOL model , both on backend and frontend for maintenance using ESS front end.
- Creating ESS/MSS applications using Web dynpro ABAP based on Floor Plan Manager (FPM).
- Configuring country (Australia) specific services of ESS/MSS like Personal data, Address, Superannuation etc.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP Analyst Human Capital Management
- Responsible for carrying out all business process re-engineering activities and configuration of the system accordingly to support business process as per SAP best practices .Carrying out Scoping activity and GAP Analysis for SAP Human Capital management. Development of Business blue print documents for “As-Is” and “To-Be” business process flows as per ASAP Methodology.
- After carrying out a detailed analysis and identifying the GAP’s. Configured the system according to the user requirement.
- Carried out Configuration of Organizational Management, Recruitment, Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Training and Event Management, Compensation Management, Time Management, Payroll, Employee Self - Service Managerial Self - Service & Travel Management.
- Creation of Company,Organizational Structure,Enterprise Structure,Personnel Structure, Employee Group Grouping, Employee Subgroup Grouping, Assignment of PSA and ESG to Company Code,Wagetypes,Info groups,Personnel Actions(Hiring,Retire,Transfer etc.)
- Payroll Schema, Rules and functions Configuration according to User Requirements
- Time Management Schema Configuration.
- Integration of Time and Benefits with Payroll.
Environment: E C C6 . 0
- Worked as lead consultant SAP Human Capital Management at Mayfair Limited Textile Company Project (ECC 6.0). Responsible for carrying out all business process re-engineering activities and configuration of the system accordingly to support business process as per SAP best practices.
- Other activities include:
- Carried out Scoping activity and GAP Analysis for SAP Human Capital Management.
- Development of blue print documents for “As-Is” and “To-Be” business process flows as per ASAP methodology.
- Complete configuration and testing pertaining to Organizational Management, Personnel administration, Time Management and Payroll Posting for Confidential ltd.
- Defining potential improvements to processes and systems that can lead to enhancements.
- Effectively maintain Time Calendar & Shift schedules to accommodate different shift plans and floating Public Holidays.
- Successfully Configured wage types and info types as per requirement.
- Successfully configure new changes in Income Tax program in payroll.
- Implement structural authorization for multiple users.
- Developed and worked on different reports as per requirement and resolve the reporting issues.
- Worked on Personnel Administration and Organizational Management.
- Developed different uploads for master data management and coordinate with ABAP team to develop upload program.
- Effectively liaison with SAP ABAP team to translate the HR requirement into the system.
- Co-ordinate with BASIS team for creation of new users.
- Preparation of functional specification documents for development of SAP customized HCM reports.
- Preparation End User training and Unit Testing Manuals.
- Monitoring day- to- day SAP support activities, involved in development of standard methodologies to meet needs.
- Managing and processing payroll of more than 3000 employees.
- Maintaining employees master/ recurring data effecting pay & allowances.
- Overlooking and providing support to HR team on PA, OM, Time Management & Payroll.
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Configuration and System Customization.
- Change Management.
- Business process re engineering as per requirements.
- Empowerment of Business stakeholders and Stakeholders management and Day-to-day support.
- Full support to End User in monthly Payroll Running of around 2000 Employees.
- Full support to end user in daily issues related to payroll, PA, OM, Time management.
- Enhancement in many HCM reports through ABAP.
- Development of new reports using SAP &Adhoc Query.
- Built all the training materials and train the end users.
- Implement New SAP functionalities to the Company to Enhance Performance and Reducing Workload.
- Work Scheduling
- Unit Testing.
- Integration Testing.
- Maintaining Fixed and Variable Holidays in Work Schedules of Head Office and Factory.
- Full and final payments to employees those leaving the company.
Environment: ECC 6.0
SAP HCM Consultant
- ASAP methodology for Implementation.
- AS-IS & To Be Documentation
- Initial Meetings with Client for Data Gathering..
- SAP Scoping, Demos, and Business Blue Printing and Presentation activities for Multiple Clients.
- Development of Business blue print documents.
- Customizing and Configuration of the business processes onto SAP ECC 6.0 according to the business blue prints.
- Master Data Upload.
- Integration of Payroll with other modules.
- End User training and user manuals were developed for the users.
- After Go - Live Support.
- Coordinated with ABAP team on correct and satisfactory output of all custom-developed reports.
- User Manuals Documentations. Unit Testing (UT) & Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT) Scripts.
- Experience with end-user support on-site/off-site and email.
Environment: ECC 6
SAP End User
- HR Operations & Administration of Corporate Office and Plant.
- Development of HR Policy Manual in details compliant with Labor Laws.
- Effective communication of HR Policies to all Employees.
- Employee Hand Book having the glimpses of HR Policy Manual.
- Hiring & Personnel Management.
- Job Evaluation.
- Performance Management.
- Payroll Management.
- Organizational Management.
- Time Management.