- Global SAP Senior Professional with more than 20 years of IT Techno Management experience in different capacity and roles to advise CIOs/CTOs and program stakeholders on end - to-end portfolio, program management and service delivery aspects including vendor selection, SAP package selection, portfolio budget & estimates, work plans, staffing, change control, business migration, PMO, training, stakeholder expectations and managing overall portfolio and program. Included Architecture, OCM, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Systems Analysis, and Delivery Management for all SAP delivery implementation teams. Looking for a leadership role in the area of SAP latest technologies like SAP Digital Transformation & Mobility by building a skill team to implement SAP new technologies (IoT, SMP/Mobility, Jam, HCP, HANA, and Hybris) under SAP Digital Transformation program.
- Expertise in Digital Transformation, Mobility, Strategic Planning, Process Development, Solution Architect, Technical Development, setting Standards and Methodologies, Practice Development/ Recruiting, sales/service and management, configuration, cut-over, deployment and production support of enterprise.
- SAP Suite, S4 HANA, HCP, HANA, Mobility (OData, SMP, SUP, Syclo / Agentry), JAM, IoT, SAP Confidential /R3, CRM/C4C, BW, PeopleSoft, ecommerce, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Siebel, Clarify; Custom and web development
- Devices & Platform: Android and iOS Development (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Tablets)
- Experience in facing C-level executives, steering committee, business and middle/high level management.
- Build strategic roadmap, deployment plan to implement selected Technology/Apps and Tools.
- Cross-industry experience and in-depth knowledge of multi industries best practices, strategies, and business processes
- Expertise and experience in building and re-tooling teams on new technology & build practice
- Managed, led and directed team of 5 to 55 techno-functional on-site/off-site/off-shore consultants on multiple Global, multi multimillion, multi-lingual full life cycle large and complex application and custom development projects.
- Industries Experience: Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecom., Food, Manufacturing, Distribution, Entertainment, High-tech
- Expertise in strategies, budget planning & Costing, time estimation, E2E Business Processes, project and people management, charter development, Business Case Development, and Process Re-engineering.
- Expertise in managing & delivering multimillion dollar projects using methodologies like ASAP (Accelerated SAP) & UPM (Unified Project Management), SDLC, AGILE/SCRUM, Waterfall and taking care of Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) conditions to make application FDA compliant, if required.
- Build New technology practice SAP Mobility/Digital Transformation, Mobility Center of Excellence ( Confidential ), SAP CRM
- Deep understanding of enterprise applications architect of SAP: CRM, Confidential: SD, FICO, HCM; Siebel, PeopleSoft etc.
- Integration of Enterprise Systems with legacy systems like Main Frame, AS400 using different integration tools and services e.g., TIBCO, MQ Series, PI and Web Services etc.
- Positions Held: Sr. Manager/Director, Project Manager, IT/Project Lead, Solution Architect, Functional/Team Lead, Systems/Program Analyst, Sr. Consultant, Programmer and team member.
- Introduced new technology, tools, applications and software to multiple companies by providing deep analysis, comparison, Pros & Cons of different options to pick one best suiting to org. architecture, business needs & requirements
- Worked in multiple big four and fortune five hundred companies on different management and hands-on roles/positions
- Formulated strategies and planning for multiple employers and customers for solution delivery, implementation, organization restructuring, deployment, production support, End-2-End/integrated business processes etc.
- Customer facing, built winning proposals for multi-million dollars deals, initiative for new projects, building project teams with required expertise by conducting interviews and assigning roles & responsibilities, proposal/oral presentation.
- Multiple full life cycle implementation, production support and release management of standard packaged applications and custom build application. Custom build: Inventory/Account/Vendor Management; Main frame custom applications.
- Global deployment by region/country with proper planning by building deployment plan, play book for cutover activities, master data preparation, integration testing, UAT, end user training for go-live and multiple release.
- Worked closely and cohesively with multi cultured multiple implementation partners, vendors, cross-functional IT teams, business units in challenging as well as friendly environment.
- Built and managed multiple types of technical, functional and management templates and documentation.
- Recruited, interviewed, Managed, Evaluated & Appraised and mentored project team members and employees. Performed team members’ performance review, leadership and capability development through day-to-day leadership, training, individual goal setting, and monitoring work progress.
Hardware: Main Frame ES 9000, S/390, AS 400, ESPL SM32 Mini System, Pentium II
Operating System: MS DOS, Windows NT/XP, Unix, Zenix, Confidential NetWare 4.01/3.12, Sun Solaris, MVS/ESA 5
SAP Mobility: SMP 3 (OData, Agentry, FIORI/HTML5, ABAP OO); UI5, UX/UI, CSS3, Afaria, Airwatch,Gateway
SAP Digital Transformation: IoT, HCP, Jam, Hybris, Vora, Social Media, Mobility
SAP Suite: CRM, SD, HCM/ FICO, BW, BOBJ etc.
Integration Tools: TIPCO, PI, MQ Series, Web Services, OData
Mgt. Tools: HPQC, Clarity, MPP, PPT, Visio, Excel, MS Office, Lotus Notes, TSO/ISPF, HG, HPG etc.
Languages: HTML5, C, C++, .Net, Java, VS Cobol II, VB, Pascal, SQL, JCL, VBScript, eScript, ActiveX Controls
DB: Oracle, DB2, FoxPro 2.6A, Clipper Summer 87, Java Script, HTML, J2EE, FoxBase+, dBase III+, VSAM
Sr. Manager/Director/Sr. Solution Manager/Solution Architect
- SAP Digital Transformation & Mobility). Built Global SAP Mobility/Digital practice, setup SAP Mobility Center of Excellence ( Confidential ), Built Global Offerings in SAP Digital Transformation, SAP Mobility (FIORI, SMP, Custom Apps, Standard Apps Implementation, Agentry Apps), App Factory, Support and deployment model, Strategies (UX, Corporate Branding, Device, Security Policies etc.), Road Map, Documentation, Recruitment, Annual Employee Appraisal, Mentoring, Workshop Options, Training & Support.
- Deliverables include presentation for C-level executives and higher management, estimation on complex projects requirement and RFP, RFI.
- Proposed, estimated, won, built, deployed and supported solution for multiple fortune 500 companies to expand Confidential business to multiple units within the enterprise with the focus of increasing adoption rate by providing best quality and on-time solution within budget.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Responsible for formulating CRM and Mobility Solution, Development Strategies (ABAP, Java, HTML5, Flex, BSP, Objective C, C# etc.), roadmap, strategies of implementing CRM and Mobility Apps and functionalities as per business needs and requirements ; marketing and selling of CRM and Mobility Apps and functionalities to multiple OfficeMax business units; full life cycle implementation; release management, cut-over and deployment planning, production support and system performance;
- Other responsibilities include budgeting; resource, vendor and contract management; employee reviews and annual appraisal, project estimation, delivery processes; roles, reporting and responsibilities matrix.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
CRM/Mobility Manager/Solution Architect
- Global implementation of Confidential Online (26 Countries, 8 Languages). Confidential includes implementation of SAP CRM Service module with integration to multiple legacy systems like Mobility, SD, BW and FICO for approx. 2500 users. Led team with the responsibilities of delivering Confidential solution including Mobility, CRM and Confidential systems.
- Responsible for deployment strategies, project controlling and monitoring, E2E/IBP to make sure system is being built as per E2E/IBP, closely worked with multiple teams for Go-live, production support and releases.
- Introduced Mobility (SUP 2.1) Solution as part of Confidential Field Service Solution.
- Designed, developed mSAM (Mobile Service Asset Management) solution. Confidential Mobile Field Service Solution using Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP 2.1), UI Custom Development - Flex & Java/C#, Objective C, Tools: Afaria 6.6, Eclipse, Unwired Platform, VSS, NW MI 7.3 DOE, C#, LDAP; Replication/Message based Synchronization.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Confidential SAP CRM Implementation: Global Campaign & Marketing Management. Post production management, KT and release management strategies and planning, 99.99 % system availability, manage and led 18 onsite and offshore techno functional resources, budget & time management, resource management, and solution design for new requirements in SAP with the help of offshore resources.
- Kept system availability up to 99.98 %, low resolution time, handling new requirements with limited number of resources to keep the project within budget.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
Solution Architect/Integration Lead
- Implemented SAP Lighting NA for Confidential NA and Confidential eStore for Confidential Healthcare.
- Managed onsite and offsite teams of approx. 22 techno functional consultants.
- Responsible for integration of multiple organization data to make one global instance with timely deliverable, resource & budget planning, risk & issue management, cut over and production plan, release management strategies, global deployment plan.
- Successfully built global instance by integrating multiple organization data bases and building one application by closely working with lead and team members and by keeping the upper management and steering committee in loop about the upcoming possible risks and issues and proposing strategies to mitigate risks.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Solution Architect & Lead
- Integration of SAP CRM with fourteen internal and external systems (CCS, MMAS, CPDB, SVT etc.) to create a consolidated SAP CRM/MMAS-P/C database with latest and current information on 5 million prospects and 1.5 million customers.
- Responsible for building solution to build one integrated database by leading a team of functional and technical consultants for project “E-mail solicitation phase-II”; solution architecture design; documentation of integration of 14 internal and external legacy systems to be used by different departments of Reliant.
- Deliverables included one consolidated integrated CRM DB with all required info from multiple databases and for multiple departments to fulfill their business needs out of one consolidated CRM DB.
- Solution saved Reliant approx. $200k annually because of less number of bounce back emails, decrease in return mail due to wrong addresses and above all compliance to regulations of timely delivery of invoices and notices.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Manager/Solution Architect
- SAP CRM 5.0 Service & R/3 (SD, FICO) Project includes Implementation of SAP CRM Asset & Service Management, Work Force Management, product hierarchy, product configuration and IPC.
- Customer facing, business development, project management, budgeting, quality assurance and application architecture.
- Brought the project on track by bringing right resources aboard and by tweaking solution as per requirements using SAP best practices to reduce the development.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
CRM Team Lead
- Project includes Implementation of Internet Sales, Campaigning, Marketing and Call Center Web Client for online sales and services functionalities.
- Involved in full life cycle implementation. With go-live of CRM project, Confidential online order increased by 25% and successful submission rate was 99%.
- 1 to 2% daily fallout rate was reduced to 0.3% by order analysis team.