- SAP certified consultant with more than 5 years of experience in implementation and support of SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI 7.0/7) and SAP HANA (SAP HANA 1.0 SP9).
- Expert in estimation, design, development, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, user training and on - time project delivery of SAP BI solutions. Expert in managing and mentoring project teams.
- Exceptional communication, ability to maintain good relationships with clients, writing and presentation skills. Organized, goal-oriented, manage multiple tasks from start to completion; Belief in teamwork, dedication, and professional ethics within the working environment; exceptional problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to learn new relevant skills with ease in a short span of time. Proven ability to leverage technology and provide impactful solutions. Experience in business process reengineering, feasibility analysis and disaster recovery.
- Wrote research papers on ‘Ransomware-Detection and Prevention’ and ‘Resilient File System (ReFS)’.
SAP Skills: SAP BI, SAP ABAP, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP HANA, SAP Business Explorer, SAP Business Objects- IDT, UDT, Webi, Dashboards
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, PHP
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: SAP HANA, Oracle
Project Management: Microsoft Project
ConfidentialSenior SAP BI Consultant
Technology used: PL/SQL (Oracle 11G)
- Administrators manage and maintain the LinkedIn system. Different from those regular members, an administrator’s account does not have an expiry date.
- Members can manage their professional profiles. A professional profile could be divided Into different sections.
- The professional profile has different sections such as summary, work experience, education, skills, and groups, contact Information etc.
- A regular member can create an account in LinkedIn by providing email, password, name, city, and country. The unique email will be used as the primary key.
- Validation of the identity of a regular member or an administrator based on the input email and password can be performed. For a regular member, if the account is inactive, an error message is displayed. If the validation is successful, the attribute last login time for the account is updated to the current system time.
- Members can have one degree and two degree connections.
- A member can select up to 10 skills to indicate his/her expertise. The skills may be those which already appear in the database, or new ones that are provided by the member.
- A member can create a new entry of Work Experience into his/her profile.
- A member can remove one group from his/her profile.
- A member can retrieve the list of his/her top-3 skills.
Senior SAP BI Consultant (SAP BI 7.3, SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP HANA 1.0 SP9)
- Demonstrated understanding of customer’s goals, specifications, and expectations by designing functional and technical specifications for SAP BI implementations.
- Provided business process decision support at strategic and operational level which resulted into successful SAP BI implementations and enhancements.
- Created attribute, analytic and calculation views. Also worked on analytic privileges, calculated columns, variables and prompts in HANA studio.
- Created decision tables which updates database tables and also returns values using conditions and actions in HANA studio.
- Conducted trainings for end users or stakeholders and helped with execution and other various functionalities in reports such as drill down, drill across, use of filters and variables etc.
- Successfully met the customer’s needs by providing SAP Net Weaver BI solutions including architecture, analysis and design.
SAP BI/BO/HANA Consultant (SAP BI 7.0 and SAP BI 7.3, SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP HANA 1.0 SP5, SP6)
- Performed requirement gathering, mapping against delivered SAP content, and translating into a coherent design. Developed functional and technical specification which describes customer’s business requirements in detail.
- Designed Infoobjects with master data (text, attributes and hierarchies), DSO (Standard and write optimized), Cubes, Multiproviders, Infosets and transient provider etc. Designed queries in business explorer query designer using restricted key figures, calculated key figures, Variables with processing types replacement path, manual entry, customer exit etc.
- Extracted real time data from various ECC tables into SAP HANA database using SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation). Successfully built information views attribute, analytic and calculation views in SAP HANA studio. Developed complex SQL scripts in calculation view. Good exposure on Schemas, table definitions, Attributes, Measures & Hierarchies in HANA. Good knowledge in SAP HANA security including user Management, roles and Privileges.
- Developed Web Intelligence reports and dashboards for different operations and finance KPI'S like Project planning, quality management and material management.
- Focused on collecting and analyzing data to generate meaning and value for the organization by creating webi reports in SAP Business Objects.
SAP BI Consultant (SAP BI 7.0 and SAP BI 7.3, SAP ECC 6.0)
- Communicated with business users all over the world to understand their business requirement. Discussed the business requirement with development team.
- Resolved all service center incidents raised by business users within their SLA (Service level agreements). Service center is an incident tracking tool.
- Worked with flat file, SAP ECC and non-SAP source systems. Performed Logistics extraction for purchasing, inventory and billing. Deleted the data in setup tables, maintained extract structure. Extracted data from several ECC extractors from several areas such as SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-AP, SAP Co-PA etc.
- Automated the data loading process in SAP BI by creating process chains and scheduling the same. Resolved process chain failures in production system by analyzing the root cause for failure. Good understanding about delta and full loads in SAP BI system.
- Migrated DataSources from 3.x version to BI 7.0 version. Installed BI content objects in SAP BI to meet customer requirements.
- Activated data sources from SAP ECC system and replicated them into SAP BI system. Performed data source enhancements which adds one or more fields to the data source and populates it with meaningful values with the help of ABAP code.