- Qualified IT Professional with 12.8 years of progressive experience in IT Product & Services Industry across various technology streams including SAP products ( SAP HANA & BOBJ ), Data Warehouse, and Data Marts. Extensive domain expertise in the field of Banking, Insurance, Industrial manufacturing & Telecom .
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to achieve performance, growth and quality. Hands on experience encompassing a wide range of skill sets, roles, and industry verticals. System savvy, proactive and results - oriented professional who enjoys team work, cross-functional interaction and knowledge sharing.
- Self-motivated, career-driven, flexible, passionate about continuous learning, mentoring and motivating. Proven ability to produce accurate work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements and architecture.
- Have extensively worked in developing ETL programs for supporting Data Profiling, Data Extraction, Transformations and Loading using SAP HANA.
- SAP HANA Data provisioning using SLT, SAP Data Services, DXC, Flat File Uploader.
- Performed Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) using SAP Data Services 4.0 to import CSV files into SAP HANA tables.
- Dexterous in creating data marts using Agile Methodologies.
- As a Scrum Master, I am responsible for keeping the goals clear and visible to teams. Conducting frequent check-ins and meetings, and daily standups.
- Designed and implemented SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View. Also, developed complex SQL scripts in Calculation views.
- Performance Tuning: Rollup, Collapse, Aggregates, Reconstruction, and Partitioning of Info Cubes, Indexes.
- Technical hands-on expertise in Business Intelligence, Reporting, using SAP HANA SP04, OLAP tool SAP Business Objects 4.1, XIR2 (Universe, Reports, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, and Info view).
- Design, creation, maintenance, and support of database objects based on architectural guidelines and standards.
- Strong understanding of the Business Rules based on High-Level document specifications and to implement the data transformation methodologies.
- Experienced in interacting with business users to analyze the requirements and validating the requirements for the screens, database connectivity, documentation and deliverables roll out.
- Expertise in requirement gathering, documentations and creating POC's to meet the specific business requirements.
- Designed in Information Design Tool Creation of Data Foundation, Universe for HANA reporting.
- Knowledge of S4 HANA for real time reporting based on SAP best practices.
- Review of configured and documented technical transactions; identified gaps and issues and presented to Designer to proceed further in Agile SDLC cycle.
- Knowledge of Business Objects reporting functionalities such as Master Detailed, Slice and Dice, Drilling methodology, Filters, Ranking, Sections, Graphs and Breaks.
- Strong knowledge of Teradata database concepts and physical database design and support for very large databases in a Teradata environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues & having the determination to follow things through.
- Independently performed complex troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, and solution development.
- Acted as a liaison between the offshore team and end clients.
- Provided KT to the team members & developers across applications the account and the new entry in the team.
- Preparation & presentation of Score cards, Weekly Management reports, team status reports.
- Data Analytics, Teradata, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data warehouse, OLAP applications, SAP Products (BO, BW, HANA, BODS), Data Marts, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, ETL tools, Core JAVA, Oracle, Amdocs Billing System, Remedy, Confidential ’s QMS, SDLC methodology, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, MS Visio, Oracle, Harvest.
Operating System: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7//Windows 8, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Reporting Tool: SAP BO, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, SAS
DWH: SAP BW, Teradata, Oracle Warehouse Builder
Data Modelling Tool: Erwin (CA), Design Studio (SAP BO), Visio (MS)
ETL Tool: SAP HANA S/4, BODS, Informatica
Job Scheduler: Control-M, Mastero ( Confidential ), ESP (CA)
Dev Technologies: Java, JSP, Java Swing, JRules, VB Script, Business Objects XI R2 (SAP).
SDLC Methodology: Agile, V-Model, Lean, DevOps, Waterfall
Other Tools: WinScp, Putty, Winrar, WinZip, MS Visio
Testing tool: QTP 9.0, RFT with JAVA, Business Objects XI R2 (SAP), CICS (Main Frame)Web Service Explorer (WSE)
Test Management tool: QC 9.2, QC 10.0, QC 11.5 (ALM), Confidential RQM 2.0, and Test Link
Databases: Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, Confidential DB2, SybaseMS Access, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Compact
COBI GUI app /Prods: Amdocs Billing System, REAP, CC Tool, CRG, IAM.
CRM Tool: Apollo, HDS.
Documentation Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
Project Management tools: MS Project Plan, RPM (Rational Portfolio Manager)
Software Configuration: Harvest, CVS, VSS
Processes: Confidential ’s QMS (Quality Management System)
SAP HANA / BOBJ Tech Lead
- Analysis of the schema, design & develop methods and solution for highly complex scenario to enable a consistent flow of data, develop intermediate internal validation, quality check points. Customization of the technical decision as per the process flow of the business application.
- Executing the Implementation plan on the go-live day, deploy the code in production system, work on the hassle and issues encountered during the production deployment.
- Analyze, Design, Present, and Develop the new modules as well enhance the new components for the Enterprise system as per the Business needs and Releases. I have done Peer review and Inspection for my team’s modules developed.
- Assist the designer in trouble shooting on the hiccups and find work around for the threshold challenges encountered during design phase.
- Analysis of the Universe, design the scenario to verify the modification, develop the reports, verifying and validating the implementation. Customize the Functionality solutions for new implementations and upgrades as per the application needs.
- Received Bravo Awards, FedEx Awards, and Star Team Awards from end clients.
Environment: SAP BO, SAP HANA SP04, Crystal Reports, Teradata, Design Studio, MS Visio, SOLARIS, Oracle, SAP BW
Development / Tech Lead
- Trouble shoot on the technical challenges, environment hiccups and an efficient solution to fix the issues permanently.
- Prepare & present the task planned, review, execute, monitor the progress, assist in technical challenges for my on-shore & offshore team members
- Review the logical layer of the Universe, build the backend connectivity, develop the reports, verifying and validating the implementation.
- Executing the Implementation plan on the day of deployment, work with onshore team on the issues encountered during the implementation in production environment. Provide post implementation support on a daily basis.
Environment: SAP BO, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, Cognos, Tableau, Oracle, Erwin, Informatica, XML, Java Script, Erwin, MS Visio, MS SQL Server Compact
- Creating and Editing Web-intelligence and Desktop Intelligence Documents as per business requirements.
- Responsible for the bug qualification, advanced troubleshooting of the different Business Objects modules "Business Objects Crystal classic" (Web Intelligence, Info view, Business Objects Reporter, Designer, Supervisor, etc.).
- Requirement Study, Preparation of Test Plan document.
- Actively participation in Estimation & Scheduling.
- Designing & review of Test Scenario for the testing team.
- Created VB scripts to compare the values between the Intermediate systems to confirm if the data flow is consistent and are in sync.
- Created programs in Informatics for loading from sources (csv, db) and data integration.
- Monitored and tested data transfer and data dependency between two or more modules.
- Report Testing (BO XIR2) on this application involved overall functional checks of application.
- Bug Tracking, Generating bug Reports using Quality center 9.2
- Implementation of the code packages in the production environment.
- Provided Technical KT & training for the new entrants in the team in building their domain, reporting tool and application knowledge
- Preparing Automation PoC for web based, for regression scripts using QTP 9.2
Environment: Java, Oracle, SAP BO, Crystal Reports, Informatica, BO XI R2 and Oracle 10g, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Compact, Informatica, XML, Java Script, MS Visio
Senior Software Engineer
- Working as a developer and Report designer for the following modules.
- Data Migration - This is a process of migrating the existing customer records in the mcdb98 data base to the newly owned client db. This involves transaction of customer current records as well as the passed records or history from the old legacy systems to the new system. A validation is done through the billing application such as CC Tool, FHT as to whether the customer records which are migrated, are displaying the appropriate information through to the billing application
- Consumer VAS - Consumer VAS Value added Service provides price discount for primary bill plan 6 Mbps and secondary bill plan ISS products at a reasonable discounts. This is offered only for Consumer DSL customers.
- BDOT Enhancements - BWE 1021.1 This module involves serving complex business customers who opt for different internet products such as Net VPN, DIA, BIS, and eRMS products. This validation is also inclusive of the access type chosen as frame Relay or Private line for Smart Ring customers.
- Assisted in Pipeline review, 3 months rolling forecasts, identifying risks, opportunities, trends for the account.
- Received a Super Trooper Team Awards from executive management, for successfully implementing a customized solution for customer billing system.
Environment: Apollo, Helios, MS Visio, JRules, Swing, Java Script, Erwin, BO XI R2, JSP, J2EE, Sybase and Oracle
Support / Test Engineer
- Working on daily user tickets and production job ticket for involves Work order, user authentication.
- Requirements Study, execution of use cases in pre-production environment as alpha testing, validating the application against the designed QA Standards.
- Functionality testing and Business process flow validation.
- Monitoring and testing data transfer and data dependency between screens.
Environment: VB 5.0, Oracle 8i, M.S Office, MS Access