- Over 7+ years of experience as a Software Tester, QA Analyst and ERP Tester with most of the experience in testing SAP environments. Extensively tested SAP FI/CO, PP,MM, SD, CRM, BI/BW, HR and ISU.
- Experience in analyzing and scripting various business processes like P2P (Purchase Req's, Purchase orders, info records, source lists etc.), OTC (Sales Order processing, deliveries) and Record to Report(R2R).
- Have experience and knowledge on handling various SAP Master Data Objects including Vendor Master, Customer Master, Finance Objects and Material Master.
- Good experience writing Test Strategy and Plans.
- Excellent experience in EDI / IDoc's(PI/XI) interfaces with Third parties.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) , methodologies and test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in manual and automated Testing Tools such as HP Quality Center, HP ALM and Web, and Client/Server.
- Very good experience in SAP Testing Methodology like Agile, ASAP, Waterfall and Iterative .
- Quality assurance background includes generation of multifunctional test conditions, scripting, and execution of manual as well as automated test procedures both data and functionality driven.
- Expertise in end to end implementation, upgrade, and roll - out projects by performing, integration, functional regression, user acceptance testing, load, volume, scalability, reliability and endurance testing in terms of performance and tuning.
- Created and tested SAP Master Data elements.
- Experienced in developing Test cases from Business Requirements in ALM/HP Quality Center.
- Sound knowledge on HP ALM Modules Release management and Requirements management (definition and management - including versioning support) and Development management (defect tracking).
- Performed testing for EDI messages and processes
- Good understanding of SAP ALE and IDoc messages and processes
- Good understanding on Work Soft Automation tool.
- Experience in Inventory Management, Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, Invoice verification, Stock Transfers, Transfer Postings, Material to Material Transfers, Physical inventory, Stock determination, Cycle Counting.
- Good exposure in SAP BI, SAP HR, and SAP CRM Testing. Good Knowledge on Ariba and Solman.
- Involved in Testing interfaces from ECC to CRM, CRM to Legacy-ECC and ECC to third party sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Sap ABAP/4, Interfaces, debugging custom program's in CRM, WM, SC.
- Incredible comprehension of Ascendant/ASAP philosophies and gathering business process procedures (BPP) documentation for preparing Test Plan.
- Good communication and inter- personal skills, accustomed to working in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure, manage multiple projects.
- Exposure toDefect tracking tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla, eRoom and Internal tools.
- Worked on Test Director and QC for Defect Tracking, organizing, managing, planning and executing the Tests
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Interface Testing, Stress and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing.
ERP Packages: ECC 6.0
SAP R/3 Tools : Report Painter, Report Writer, CATTS, LSMW, Info Pak
Testing Types: Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, E2E Testing, Regression Testing
Automation Tools: Selenium, QTP/UFT, Work Soft, CBTA and TAO
SAP Tools: HANA, SOLMAN, LSMW, ECATT and CBTA
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, Quality Center, OTTR, GTP (Proprietary tool by SAP Labs)
Testing tools: HP ALM 12.5, JIRA and Service Now
Confidential - Houston, TX
SAP Testing Consultant / Lead
- Understanding the business requirement and prepared test cases for creating business components.
- As a SAP Testing Consultant / Lead, my responsibilities are user interactions, gathering information's, Technical Specifications, and testing programs, Interfaces, Reports, Enhancements, customer functions.
- Interacts withproject teams and client stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and testing objectives for a project as a basis for determining testing requirements.
- Co-ordinate with business team for requirement related to SAP FI (RTR), PP, MM, QM, PM and WM module testing.
- Extensively worked on SDLC for multiple project including enhancement and roll over.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare test scripts for testing purpose.
- Extensively Involved in Testing White Glove Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, UAT Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing and Production Validation and Verification.
- Involved in Business meetings for understanding the Business requirements, Functional Specifications, Functional Design Documents.
- Involved in testing of End to End Enterprise and Commercial application.
- Extensively involved in executing the test cases for Positive Testing, Alternative and Negative Testing.
- Involved in SAP CRM and web application test execution and defect process and triage calls and reporting the status to client management. Log Defects verify Defect Fixes.
- Understanding the basic flow of the Application and performing the feasibility analysis.
- Analysis of the Regression test cases and preparing the Analysis document.
- Experience in running defect triage meetings daily.
- Understanding the basic flow of the Application and performing the feasibility analysis.
- Test scenario and business components identification.
- Create data for the defined test cases of Integration&E2E test scenarios.
- Involved in creating test scripts as per business requirement.
- Involved in testing of production validation and verification.
- Proficient in using SoapUI for testing Web Services.
- Proficient in web services standards and paradigms such as SOAP, WSDL, Web Methods and XML.
- Tested SAP transactions and business processes in SAP ECC 6.0 and CRM 7.0.
- Maintaining the required documentation and Project specific trackers as per the process.
- Involved in validating data from mainframes and sap.
- Supported Testing team in testing the various functions of the SAP.
Environment: HP ALM Quality Center 11.0, SAP TAO 2.0, SAP FICO, PP, MM, PM, WM, CRM, MM Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer, IE, Microsoft outlook
Confidential, Gonzales, LA
Sr. SAP Functional Testing Consultant
- Understanding the Business Requirement, Created Test Scenarios, Created Test Cases, Uploaded to HPALM, Executed the Test Cases and Created Defects.
- Involved in created and Generated Daily Test Status Report in HP ALM and Uploaded to share point.
- Involved in Leading SIT1, SIT2, UAT, End User Training, Go Live, Hypercare and Production Support Testing. Involved in Automate Manual Test scripts using Work soft during Regression Phase.
- Involved in Created Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data for SAP ECC to HANA(Upgrade).
- Executed Test Cases for SAP ECC to HANA(Upgrade).
- Involved in Identified END TO END Test Scenarios for SAP SD(OTC), MM(PTP), FICO(RTR), PP, PM and ETM.
- Designed and Executed END TO END Test Cases for SAP SD(OTC), MM(PTP), FICO(RTR), PP, PM and ETM.
- Designed and Executed Test Cases for SAP FICO - G/L Accounts, Clearing G/L Accounts, Account Receivable (Manual / Automatic), Account Receivable Clearing (Manual / Automatic), Automatic Payable (Manual / Automatic), Automatic Payable Clearing (Manual / Automatic) and Asset Master.
- Designed Test Cases for SD Create Order, Process Delivery, Create Billing Document and Customer Payment and Uploaded to HP ALM.
- Designed Test Cases for MM Plant specific and Uploaded to HP ALM.
- Designed Test Cases for PM Maintenance Order Create Material, Loading Inventory, Update the Equipment, Create Notification, Create Order, Release Order and close.
- Designed Test Cases for PM Preventive Maintenance - Create Maintain Plan, Create General Task List and Schedule Maintenance Plan.
- Involved in Test data setup for ETM Testing.
- Created ETM Test Cases for Acquisition Order, Billable Order, Retirement Order, Warehouse and Personal Kit Order.
- Created MM Test Cases for Material Creation, Material Changing, Material Extension, Inventory Loading.
- Involved in Providing Daily Test status report to ETM Team as well as Involved in defect status meeting.
Environment: HP ALM Quality Center 12.0, Service-now, SAP HANA, FICO(RTR), MM(PTP), SD(OTC), PP, PM and ETM, Work soft, Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer, IE, Microsoft outlook.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
SAP Testing Consultant
- Understanding the business requirement and prepared test cases and business components using BPT framework.
- As a SAP Testing Consultant I am Responsible for Identifying Test Scenarios as per Business Requirement, Uploading Test Scripts to HP ALM, Assigning Test Scripts to Onshore and Offshore Team, Smoke Testing to check all the connection are properly working or not, Test Data Identification, Coordinating with Legacy Teams Maintaining Condition Records, Output Types, Leading Business Simulation Meeting, Defect Triage Meeting, Functional Spec Review Meeting, Environment Setup, Worked on ALM Access for Testers and Involved in Test Captains Meeting.
- Extensively Involved in PMOD Dropship end to end testing on SAP PTP (MM), OTC (SD), FICO (RTR) / Account Payable (AP) / Account Receivable (AR), WM, SCM, BW and HANA.
- Involved in creating test scenarios, Test Components, High level steps and constructing end to end test scripts for SAP PTP, OTC, SCM, RTR / GL / AP/ AR.
- Involved in communicating with Legacy application teams to check whether Data is coming to SAP.
- Worked on finding gaps in SAP test scripts and make changes as per business scenarios and updated in ALM.
- Involved in Executing end to end test scripts in ALM for PTP (MM), RTR (AR), OTC (SD), SCM, AP.
- Involved in creating SAP test data as per Business Requirements.
- Involved in testing interfaces from legacy (AS400, Ecommerce (OE, CSW) and JAVA) to SAP.
- Extensively Involved in Creating and Testing Purchase Orders, MIGO, Posting Supplier Invoice Through (EDI 810 or IDOC (WE19) or MIR0) Account Payable (F110) and Account Receivable (AR).
- Tested Invoice scenario for Invoice, Credit Memo, Subsequent credit, and Debit Scenarios.
- Involved in setup test data for Material, Vendors, Vendor Output, Customers and Plant in SAP and Legacy systems.
- Involved in PMOD Drop Ship Interface Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing and E2E Testing in SAP Quality System for Cycle1, Cycle2, Cycle3, Regression1 and Regression2.
- Tested Scenarios for Pass Supplier Freight charges to customer, Don't Pass Supplier Freight charges to customer and credit Rebill Scenarios.
- Involved in Testing SPD, PD, Kinray, Cross BU’s and Pass Through and AA end to end scenarios for Purchase Order Output Messages - EDI, Fax, Email, and Paper and suppress output.
- Testing Interfaces from Legacy to sap and sap to legacy systems using EDI Inbound and Outbound Scenarios.
- Tested Supplier Invoice Scenarios for Happy path, Price Mismatch, Quantity over and short.
- Involved in creating defects in HP ALM and retesting the fixed defects.
- Experience in preparation of End user documentation and provide Training to end-user.
- Extensively involved in developing Automation Test scripts for SD, MM, and FICO Modules as per business units.
- Involved in helping Automation team in Regression Phase.
- Involved in testing sap security controls, enterprise portal.
- Testing end to end Stock and Non-Stock cross BU’S and pass through data PD, SPD, OE, and SAP.
Environment: HP ALM Quality Center 12.0, JIRA, SAP HANA, SAP MM(P2P), WM, FICO(RTR), SD(OTC) and SCM, AS400, EDI, Java, Order Express, Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer, IE, Microsoft outlook.
Confidential - Covington, KY
SAP Testing Consultant
- Developed and executed Test Scripts, recorded test results and maintained errors and bug tracking using HP Quality Center (QC)
- Helped the Manager to focus on highest-priority items and ensure resources are allocated properly. Involved in QA planning, coordination and implementation of QA methodology.
- As part of transaction testing, wrote and executed SQL queries created views extensively, verified data and tables residing in the database.
- Analyzed system specifications and involved in creating Performance test plan for the testing
- Created the Test Cases, Test Plans by using HP Quality Center for defect tracking. Automated the Scripts using Quick Time Professional (QTP)
- Participated in testing using Solution Manager. On a regular basis performed knowledge transfer to Super users and management using web demos.
- Responsible for writing Test Scripts to test the interface between the SAP application and the legacy systems and their implementation.
- Designed Defect management process utilizing Quality Center (QC) and provided analysis of the results, reporting issues, problems via defect reports and status reports.
- Created Test Cases in Test Director taking the test plan and technical specifications into consideration. Good expertise in writing SQL code for validation Good expertise in writing SQL code for validation
- Interacted with the infrastructure group to set up proper test environments. Worked closely with the test team lead to perform load and stress testing.
- Developed Test Scripts for various processes in FI like Automatic Payment Program (APP), Lockbox, Vendor Invoice Verification and GL Master Data
- Developed and executed data conversion and integration test plans through integration test scripts and unit testing with testing tools like Mercury Test director & HP Quality center
- Generated test scripts and test data for functional and regression testing. Managed security testing for roles-based testing and segregation of duties testing.
- Run Mercury Quick Test scripts on various clients to ensure data loading. Open tickets/bugs encountered during data loading, integration testing using Test Director.
- Developed status reports like Test Matrix for review by top management to keep track of testing. Developed VB Test Scripts for performance test using Mercury Quick Test Pro and Load Runner
- Used QTP and Load Runner for test automation. Documentation and periodic reporting for functionality review as well as module review.
- Performed System, Volume and Interface testing during various phases of test cycle.
- Functional testing of business Process in Material Master, Customer Master, Purchase Order, Invoice, Material BOM and billing docs.
- Performed Unit Testing, System testing, Integration testing and Regression testing during the various phases of the application
- Provided functional assistance in the development of RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms)
Environment: HP ALM Quality Center 12.0, JIRA, SQL, Quick Time Professional (QTP), FI(APP), Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer, IE, Microsoft outlook.
Confidential - Daphne, Alabama
SAP Testing Consultant
- Involved in testing the application for regression builds, manually and automation.
- Configured SD Master Data, output types, condition types, account groups and partner functions, customer material information records.
- Involved in Business User Requirement Specifications and wrote functional specifications for the RICEF.
- Involved in writing OQ test scripts for the SD scenarios.
- Involved in FICO, SD, MM, WM, PP and PM end-to-end testing using Mercury Quality Testing.
- Experience in writing/enhancing of Test Plan, Test Strategy specifying the system's inputs, outputs, limitations, entry and exit criteria etc.
- Experience in identifying and escalating system or business issues and any concerns.
- Assisting with training effort of co-workers on new tasks.
- Manage Test Leads & UAT Leads in delivering test services to the program including test planning, specification, development, execution, and defect management activities.
- Proficient in using Quality Center for Test Planning, Requirements Management and Defect Reporting and Tracking
- Expertise in analyzing Business/ System Requirements documents and Use Cases
- Experience in different kinds of tests such as functionality, positive, negative, smoke, integration, user acceptance, performance, regression, load, security, installation etc.
- SAP testing including best practices for test documentation, test tools, and test approach.
- Experience in managing unit, system, and regression testing on multiple projects, as well as providing support for end-to-end user acceptance testing.
- Understanding of ERP implementations & of SAP and experience of SAP Functional Analyst role in Dev & Support for SAP Implementation.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC & Configuration Management. Using SQL for DB validation, data mining and data cleaning.
- Writing verification / validation test procedures using SQL.
- Expertise in automation using Quick Test Pro and Test Accelerator tools.
- Self-motivated in handling the work assigned and in adherence with SLA deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Work well under pressure, comfortable working with teams and dealing with customers
Environment: Quality Center 9.2/8.2, SharePoint, SAP FICO, MM, WM, PP, QM and SD, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2005, Documentum.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, Indiana
SAP R3 Automation Consultant
- Understanding the user stories and prepared test cases.
- Identified the application requirements and assisted in the fit/gap analysis.
- Provided proper Functional design solutions during blueprinting phase.
- Helped in the preparation of ABAP - RICEF inventory.
- Involved in developed test cases for ABAP - RICEF.
- Involved in Baseline Configuration and Final Configuration during Realization Phase.
- Experience in all areas of SAP SD (OTC)/ MM (PTP) functionalities such as variant configuration, delivery plant, shipping point, transportation, and order processing.
- Worked on creating, scheduling, and including the Batch jobs in the CTM for daily runs after the initial Master Data upload from Non-SAP to SAP.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Interface Testing, Stress, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing.
- Extensively Testing knowledge in SAP R/3, O2C, AND P2P.
- Preparing business process test (BPT) and data driven framework for regression suite using UFT.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Excellent understanding of Ascendant / ASAP methodologies and gathering business process procedures (BPP) documentation for preparing Test Plan.
- Preparation of test plans, which specify testing overview, testing approach, testing strategy, roles & responsibilities, and scope of testing.
- Developed detailed design and code configuration walkthroughs, creation of test Deliverables.
- Worked on debug ABAP code and write simple ABAP code into test automation scripts.
- Manually Tested Functionality of Credit Sales Order, Display Sales Order, and Sales
- Created reconciliation accounts for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Maintained and created master data for vendors, general data, company data and purchasing data.
- Manually performed end-to-end testing of AR module consisting of Customer Master Records, Customer Groups, Terms of Payment, Interest Calculation, Cash Discounts and Credit management, Over/Under Payments, Dunning Procedures as per business requirement.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SD(OTC), MM(PTP), CRM, SCM and FICO(RTR) Quality Center, MS Office, Microsoft Outlook, Windows OS.
SAP testing Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Worked on giving training to the professionals in classroom and prepared the end user training in depth. Worked on SAP SD configuration training and ABAP programming training.
- Created training material for company's eLearning program for the professionals in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proven skills on analyzing the BRD, business process flow charts while business blue printing phase, analyzing functional specification documents, and technical specifications documents.
- Prepared test plan document and test scripts based on requirement analysis.
- Worked on writing the test approach and sending it to stakeholders to get it approved.
- Worked on writing test cases in MS excel and uploaded to HP Quality center. Completed test execution for the test scripts in test lab module for various projects and opens defects if any in HP Quality center.
- Strong experience on Order to Cash Process (Inquiry, Quotation, Order, shipping, Billing) Expert in configuring and testing of SD/MM scenarios
- Validated the sales order creation and change process for validation of data as header data, item data and schedule line data.
- Created the test scripts for the customization scenario assign picking list, unloading point, and goods receiving hours. Executed test scripts manually in MS Excel.
- Expertise in the validation of SAP CRM for WEB UI role creation based on the business requirement, Configuration of navigation bar profile, layout profile, technical profile, function profile.