- 16 Years of Expertise in SAP BW, SAP BI 7.0, and BW 7.3, HANA 1.0.17, SEM/BPS, IP, BI - CPM, BOBJ 4.1, SAP R/3, BODS 4.1 and ECC Implementations Backed with 24+ Years of IT Experience as a (SAP BI Architect, BW T/F Lead Consultant, BI Developer, and a Mainframe Lead Analyst/Programmer and PLC Automation Engineer)
- Over 11 Years of exceptional Solution Architecture experience of bringing in various ECC and Non ECC data into BW with very strong Techno Functional knowledge of various SAP modules such as SD, MM, FI, AR, AP and PM, PS, FM, SFIS Ledger and SCM.
- Extensive work experience in implementing Business intelligence solutions using SAP BW 3.0, BW 3.1, BW3.5, Netweaver2004s BI (7.0), BW 7.3 and SEM-BPS. IP (Integrated Planning), SEM-CPM Modules, BW on HANA SP10 and BODS 4.1.
- Designed and Implemented 10 Full life cycle Implementations of Netweaver2004s BI7.0/7.3 and BW 3.5 which includes Data-Modeling, Data Extraction from R/3, ECC 5.0/6.0 and non- R/3 Source Systems, Generic Extraction, Data Loading, Data staging, Scheduling, Monitoring, LO Cockpit, SFIS ledgers and Ledger 95 for DOD (Department of Defense), BEx Queries & Web publishing, Information Broadcasting and Webi Documents.
- Involved in 2 Full life cycle BOBJ Implementations, and 2 Full life cycle BPS / IP Implementation Projects for mid to large-scale applications on SAP R/3, ECC 5.0/6.0 and legacy systems including Public Sector.
- As a SAP BW / BI Application Architect developed exceptional skill set in modeling and implementation of data warehouse models consisting of higher data dependencies and complex extraction processes involving 3rd party OLTP tools and multiple SAP systems.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users, functional experts, process teams, SME's, Finance controllers, senior managers, and executives to identify the requirements and Provide recommendations to the business organization to best utilize its investment in SAP and translate customer needs into technically sound EDW solutions using Data modeling Objects including InfoObjects, InfoSources, Data sources, DTP’s, Update/Transfer rules, ODS/DSO objects, InfoProviders, Real time Cubes, MultiProviders and Process Chains.
- Defined developed SAP BW Custom InfoCubes, Real-time Cubes for planning & Multiproviders for SD, FI/CO, MM and PM Modules.
- Expertise in Datasource Enhancements, Generic Extractors, LO Cockpit, BADI User Exits, Data Initializing, Loading (Full /Delta Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring, Data Mart and Open Hub Service, Extensive Experience in SAP BI 7.0/ 7.3’s new techniques and best practices that include Transformations, DTP Process, Start routine, End Routine and expert routine development methods.
- Ability to collect requirements from various regional users and fit those into global template. Expertise in designing schematic partitioning concept of BW. 7.3 For multi-regional data storage and reporting requirements.
- Expertise in Report Generation - Worked extensively in BEX Analyzer in building Queries and saving in Workbooks (Excel work Sheets) and created Custom Queries using Conditions, Exceptions, Variables & Structures and created aggregates for frequently used queries, RRI - Jump queries, Web Publishing and SAP Business Objects hands on experience with SAP integration Kit, Data Federator, Xcelsius, Knowledge of Business Objects Integration with SAP BI 7, Built Universes and Created Complex and Ad-Hoc Reports using Web Intelligence,
- Created Dashboards, and Containers, Selectors using the Xcelsius components, Developed super BEx query per multi provider, Creating Universe, Refreshing Universe and designing reports in WEBI (Web Intelligence), Developed WEBI reports using Rich client and BOBJ Info view,
- Designing the reporting solution by merging Universe and creating Jump to ECC from WEBI reports, Xcelsius and crystal reports.
- Experience in Design, Data analysis, Development, Testing, Implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse using Informatica and BODS tools.
- Extensive Experience in Training End User Community on Business Explorer / Browser Functionality, BI Reports and BO Reports using IDT and Universe Designed.
- Performed as a key member of project teams through all phases of Implementation Life Cycle.
- Experience In analysis, designing and developing JAVA, Mainframe Legacy Interface applications.
- Extensive experience in leading teams in the phases of requirement analysis, business content identification, implementation rollout and supporting of various projects with SAP BW 3.5, and SAP Netweaver2004s (BI 7.0) and BW 7.3.
- Involved in multiple pre-sales workshops, overall project assessments, BW on HANA and HANA strategy evaluations and SAP HANA experience with SLT and BODS Replicators and Expert in post HANA migration optimizations of the BW on HANA data flows.
- Experience in loading Data into HANA through SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server) and Data Massaging in SLT server with event based and Parameter based rules. Also Defined trigger condition.
- Experience in extending target table in SLT server and Creating HANA Catalog Schemas to group related Database objects like Tables, Views, Procedures and Column Views.
- Created HANA content Informational Modeler objects under Package like Attribute Views, Calculated Attributes, Analytical Views, Calculation Views, Calculated Measures and Restricted Measures. Also Created Calculation Views Graphically.
- Experienced in moderating project issue discussion, risk identification and management of risks for resolution for projects, and prepared and delivered project status to stakeholders in multiple formats adapting communication styles
- Excellent Communication skills to meet the industry needs and resolve analytical issues effectively. Proactive in understanding business needs, very through in assimilating and understanding new business processes and Ability to direct, Motivate team members with Strong leadership Qualities.
- Extensively worked with Vendor resources to implement Global SAP BW implementation for GE as a BW Global Solution Architect and Ability to lead multicultural people with different English pronunciation.
- SAP Expertise: Netweaver2004s BI7.0, BW 7.3, SAP HANA SP10, BODS 4.1 SAP BW 3.X, SEM/BPSSEM-CPM, BI-IP, SAP R/3 (SD, FI/CO, HR, SRM, SCM, FM, AR, PM, PS and MM)
Enterprise Application Tools: SAP 4.6C, 4.5B, ECC 5.0/ 6.0, SD, FM, Netweaver2004s BI7.0, BW7.3, HANA SP10, BW 3.5/3.1C/3.0B/2.1B, SEM/BPS 4.0B. BI-IP, SEM-CPM and SAP BOBJ, Xcelsius, BODS 4.1
Databases, ETL & OLAP Tools: DB2, Oracle, MS-Access, MS SQL, DB Connect, Crystal reports, Bex Analyzer, Designer.
Business Objects: Info view, Data Federator, Import Wizard, Universe Designer, Business View Manager, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Dashboards
Data Modeling: Power Designer
Languages & Interfaces: Knowledge in ABAP/4, ALE, IDOC, SQL, COBOL II, JAVA, VB 5.0
Operating Systems & others: Windows 98/NT/2K/XP, UNIX and DOS, IBM MVS, MS Project, Visio.
Project Management Tools: Trained in PMP Certification Course using PMBOK 2 nd Edition.