- Over 8+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Extensive experience in SAP AFS as MM Techno/Functional consultant along with SAP MM, WM &PP Specialties on SAP R/3 versions like 4.6c, 4.7, 5.0 and 6.0 and on diversified SAP projects like Implementation, Support and Roll - outs.
- Expertise as ABAP technical consultant across different SAP modules like MM, FI, BW, SD, PP in different versions of SAP.
- Very good knowledge and experience in SAP Data Archiving along with SAP SD and ABAP.
- Experience in Win shuttle tool.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborated with the users to define the requirements of new processes and reports.
- Gathered requirements and prepared business requirement documents (BRD)
- Responsible for preparation of Data mapping spreadsheets, Functional Design Specifications for developing Interfaces, custom Reports, enhancements
- Configured Enterprise organization structure, new Goods movement types in warehouse management, Automatic Storage Location.
- Assigned number ranges for planned orders, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders.
- Configured general plant settings for inventory management, availability check control.
- Defined Storage types, Storage bins, Material Groups, Material types, Class types, Class groups, Characteristics Groups, Characteristics Status.
- Created and maintained master data like Material master, Vendor master.
- Developed and implemented complex Interfaces and ALV Reports.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for existing reports.
- Extensively involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases, design and maintaining Test Scripts, Analyzing Bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the Defects.
- Extensive experience in running various kinds of tests such as Unit, Functional and Regression testing ensuring consistency of SAP configuration across the modules.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing with HPQC and HPALM tool
- Actively involved in preparation of Test Cases as per Design Docs and Test Strategy.
- Involved in peer reviews and reworked on reviews comments.
- Execution of Test Cases based on the Specifications.
- Logging defects and Change Control Requests and Test management using Quality Center.
- Did negative testing to find how the function performs when encounters invalid unexpected values.
- Prepared training materials for End users highlighting upgrade enhancements, critical changes and new functionality and provided Post Go-live support.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and technical documentation skills.
- Excellent understanding on SAP-MM functionality, its cross-functional integration with FI, SD, WM & PP modules.
- Good Business understanding on Apparel and Footwear Industries.
- Enthusiastic team player with demonstrated leadership skills, diplomatically dealing people with noble communication and presentation skills
- Implementation of problem solving skills for process analysis, design, development during the project
- Contributed many SAP technical documents in SDN, KNet and participated in the SDN Forums
- SAP MM: Enterprise structure configuration, Purchasing Origination, Storage locations configuration, Material type configuration, Material Master Screens Configuration, Batch Creation, Purchase requisitions, Purchase orders, Pricing, Purchasing Info records, Stock Transport orders, Consignment, Return Process, Physical inventory, RF Scanning.
- SAP AFS: AFS Master Data, Order Scheduling, Material Grids creation and maintenance.
- Have very good knowledge of Direct ship orders, Custom orders and Stock transport orders.
- Extensive experience in projects that involved ALE interfaces
- Worked Extensively on Performance Tuning, SAP Scripts, Smart forms.
- Acquired good exposure in the projects that involved the User Exits and BADIs
- Instrumental in the design and usage of LSMWs and Scripts
- Have very good experience in developing Win shuttle scripts
- Experience in BDCs, BAPIs and various Data Dictionary Objects
- Exposure to Basic Workflow methodologies, Web Dynpro, Adobe forms and Business Repository Framework.
- Developed Basic and Interactive Reporting, as well as ALV Reports using Function module method as well as OOPS methods
- Having sound knowledge on SAP Data Archiving techniques.
- Adhered to ASAP Methodology in all the projects.
- Worked on Solution manager (CHARM Process)
Lead MM Techno/Functional Consultant
Confidential - Greensboro, North Carolina
- As a Team lead, responsible for making sure that all the issues are resolved well in-time, team management, project deliverables, status tracking, resource management etc
- Perform small Projects and Enhancements for the Business Development.
- Create Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications for the small enhancements.
- Prepare training documents and train end user supervisors. ·
- Handling tickets on day-to-day basis as per SLA.
- Direct interaction with user while working with tickets.
- Identify the pain areas of the business and perform Root cause analysis.
- Month end activities and Service Requests.
- Work on the stabilization of the System by Working on initiatives for Ticket Reduction.
- Business Process Enhancement.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing for the Enhancements.
- Specialized on Batch job creation and monitoring.
- Extensive experience on ALE & I docs.
- Creating SCM & ISS notes for new developments.
- Worked with HP QC & HP ALM for uploading test cases Worked on interfaces with different applications like MDM, EDI, DOM, PKMS, EWMS, i2 and PI
- Worked on variant configuration
- User training, master data maintenance, Organization structure/User maintenance, Material master, Vendor master, User’s attributes, conditions records and updates
Lead MM Techno/Functional Consultant
- Responsible for addressing the customer issues on time and within agreed SLA
- Fixed production bugs and deploying the solution.
- Supervised on delegation of tickets and small projects to the team and track status.
- Mentored the new team members and brought them up to speed
- Performed Root Causes Analysis and fixed the problems to reduce ticket inflow and enhance business process.
- Prepared multiple functional and technical specifications for small and medium projects with in the account
- Responsible for making sure all the quality processes are followed by the team
Technical Lead/Functional Consultant
- As a Team lead, responsible for the all the Change Request deliveries including the team management, project deliverables, status tracking, resource management etc.
- Configured / involved in development of critical objects identified for SAP MM
- Took ownership of all ABAP related technical activities.
- Worked on requirement gathering from the users.
- Worked on CRs from different modules like APO,SD, FI, MM, Manufacturing etc..
- Worked in complex Smart forms like Customer Sales and Finance Invoice, Delivery notes etc
- Zero solution build defect reported in Post-Go/live support and adhered to follow new requirements with cent percent SLA norms during the same period.
- Involved with Business during Change request's design, User Acceptance testing, Regression testing, workshops etc
- User acceptance test and providing training to end users for optimum utilization of SAP MM.
- Interface establishment and support between SAP and Non - SAP systems.
- Reviewing the Functional Specifications and Developed Technical design document.
- Implemented BADI's for FSCM implementation.
- Developed smart forms to Create Approval and Credit letter based on the open complaints for the customer.
- Developed User and Screen Exit to add Customer specific fields in the Transaction Code ‘FD32'.
- Created an enhancement to change the field names from standard to customized field names in the transaction XD01.
- Created an Interactive report using ALV OOPS that displays the number of dispute cases based on the Business partner.
- Created Unit Test cases for different Countries during Rollout to test the Business scenario's
- Extensive experience on Forms, sap scripts, Reports, BDC, Dialog Programming.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, design, unit testing, integration testing.
- UCCHECK and removed obsolete keywords from ABAP objects.
- Developed a tool to check the syntax errors of all custom objects after upgrade of system.
- Worked as an ABAP Consultant.
- Documented Technical designs and Unit test plans Developed Reports, Smart Forms and simple and interactive ALVs reports across different functional areas
- Developed BDCs and Data Archiving
- Extensive experience in developing Enhancements and user-exits.
- Worked on Data Warehousing module