- 12 years of technical development and support experience in Data Conversion using SAP Data services, Information steward and related tools/technologies on SAP implementation, upgrade, rollout and support projects.
- Excellent work experience in developing ETL real time/batch jobs using SAP BODS
- All of codes being developed as a part Of SAP Best practices and currently my best practices documents is being widely used by many client and developers.
- Interacting with end users and gathering requirements, design, preparation of functional and technical specifications, developing objects by maintaining SAP code standards, unit testing and end user training and preparation of end user manual for all developments.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Business Processes in Supply Chain, Finance and Sales.
- Worked extensively on unit testing, integration testing, functional testing and user acceptance testing.
- Highly organized, productive, extremely work - devoted and good team player. Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Management Skills.
- Proficient in Data Services, Information Steward, Big Data Solution, SAP Cloud Solution, Hadoop, NO SQL, SAP HANA, and Data Quality Sybase ADS11.1, SAP DQM
- Worked on SAP BODS 3.x, 4.x and Information Steward 4.x versions
- Expert in SQL Scripting and HANA Data Modeling, Early Adopter of SAP HANA
- Experienced Technical Architect delivering large SAP deployments support data Services admin and high availability tasks include sizing and work effort estimation
- Hand on creating RFC connection and configuring with any SAP /cloud Applications
- Rich experience in Data Extractors from different Source Systems: SAP R/3, Flat files, Anaplan, Success Factors
- Expert in Creating the Performance optimized jobs for large volume to support big data solutions
- Expert in setting up the promotion Management cycle to deploy the code in complex production systems
- Expert in creating the ABAP data flow to extract the data from SAP Bapi, table, or custom extractors
- Expert in Setting up the information Steward for data insights and profiling tasks
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI
SAP BODS Architect
- Client side BODS Architect responsible to review and migrate the code of 20 plus developers
- Upgraded the BODS 4.2 from SP5 to SP8 with clustered environment total of 6 servers
- Lead a comprehensive plan to do regression testing of more than 300 jobs in new BODS 4.2 SP8 environment
- Manage and lead the multiple Vendor BODS projects from design to full cycle development
- During my assignment was responsible to lead the cut over activities of 10 plus projects for end to end deployments.
- Configured the BODS job server in Hadoop environment
- Provided the assistance to integrate with multiple vendors such as Anaplan cloud solution
- Assisted in building the complex big data architecture to interact with SAP System
- Migrate the data from SAP ECC on promise and AWS ECC cloud application
- Setup of RFC connection and extract data using Abap flows
- Provided the performance and tuning for SAP Data loads
- Provided the assistance in performance and tuning for SAP Data loads
- Assist teams on p1 project escalation and provide solution
Confidential, Stanley New York
Business Objects Data Services Lead / Architect
- Manage and executed the enterprise implementation of SAP HANA cloud solution
- With integration to SAP Success factor Ariba cloud solution
- Manage Customer expectation for gathering requirement and deliverables.
- Responsible for All Big data and SAP BODS tasks include admin, development and code migration tasks.
- Assign and assist tasks to offshore team. Mentor them in best practice and guide them in jobs as needed
- Assist in wide range of production post deployment bugs such as P1 issues.
- Work with new technology vendors such as Hadoop, in Memory Databases to integrate data in big data projects
- Assisted Confidential Stanley to upgrade their environment to Data Services 4.2 sp5 and intergraded with Hadoop Environment
- Architect and size the environment for high availability to support the complex and large volumes.
- Provided the assistance to integrate the data services environments with Ariba cloud, MDM and other in house complex systems.
- Assisted in setting central repository security and code migration to QA and Prod systems.
Senior Data Services/ HANA Consultant
- Migrate existing Data warehouse with custom developments to HANA
- Developed Complex HANA queries and provide Data Validation reports to business
- Assisted and provide guidance to other developers in team
- Developed complex transformation to load data into HANA and make sure maximum performance over cloud can be achieved
- Assisted in configuring the security Architecture
- Assisted the client in Data Services disaster recovery during for production setup
- Setup the multiple repositories and central to move the code from prod and other environment
- Trained customer resources for best Practice, reviewed their code to helped them get best performance.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Data Services Consultant
- Over 3 year experience with SAP solution worked on wide range of industries implementing cloud and Data Services Solution
- Deployed and sized 100+ data Services environment from 3.2 version to latest DS solution with integration to ECC,HANA and other third party systems
- Provided assistance to our sales team in proof concept on latest and co-innovative projects
- Resolved and diffused high stress escalation projects by providing a path to success which completed project deliverable on time and making one SAP Successful
- Visualize and presenting data from diverse data sources in novel and insightful ways to persuade executive and managers to take informed actions.
- Part of team that Developed Big Data ware house application to host billion transaction/day
- Developed mappings to load Fact and Dimension tables for SCD type 1 and SCD type 2 dimensions and incremental loading and unit testing of mappings.
- Used slowly changing dimension techniques to load the conformed dimensions.
- Optimizing the mappings and implement the complex business rules by creating re-usable transformations and mapplet.
- Involved in the creation and implementation of best practices for the Data Warehouse.
- Part of team involved in Data gathering and has been a key member for 4 Data Migration projects
- Responsible for Data analyst using Sql Server and Oracle Technologies
- Worked on Conversion efforts for Material Master, Customer, Work Centers, Equipment etc
- Provide the team with in-depth sql Query expertise for complex Scenarios