- 9 years of total IT experience as SAP EP/FIORI/UI5 Consultant.
- Experience in NetWeaver components like SAP NTW Enterprise Portals, SAP WebDynpro for Java and ABAP, FIORI and UI5.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) process starting from collecting business specifications, user requirements, taking design decisions, implementation, reviewing, testing and documentation.
- Experience in WebDynrpo Java, Adobe Interactive Forms.
- Having good experience in developing Custom Login Modules from portal to other non portal application servers.
- Very Strong experience in creating WebDynpro Java applications in Net Weaver Developer studio (NWDS) and integration of WebDynpro applications into the portal.
- Experience on developing User Interface applications for HR, EHS and PS Modules.
- Experience in customizing ESS/MSS Business Package applications using NWDI and creating new WebDynpro Java Development Components and integrating them into ESS/MSS Track.
- Maintaining ESS/MSS related information in SPRO.
- Experience in creating QuickLinks and integration of MDM iviews into Portal.
- Experience in SAP WebDynpro Java development, EP Administration, URL iViews, SAP Transaction iViews, BW iViews, WebDynpro for Java/ABAP iViews, BSP iViews Pages, Worksets, Roles and Users.
- Experience in SSO, SLD, UWL & ESS/MSS configuration
- Have good knowledge on maintaining KM Content.
- Experience on WebDynpro ABAP applications development.
- Experience on SAP R/3 Upgrade projects.
- Hands on experience on developing ITS based applications.
- Experience in Portal masthead and logoff page redirections.
- Developed FIORI applications using SAP UI5 and SAP WebIDE.
- Excellent analytical abilities, verbal and written communication skills with ability to work both in team as well as an individual
- Motivated, well - organized, detail-oriented and hard working
ERP Applications: SAP-ABAP.
Development Tools: Net weaver Developer Studio, Webdynpro Java, MS-Office, SAP Hana Studio.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP,7 professional, 8, 10.
Netweaver Applications: SAP Net weaver Enterprise portals, WAS.
Web Servers: ITS
SAP FIORI/UI5 Consultant.
- Create / maintain users & roles in the portal system for the end users.
- Configuration of portal server to connect with the Corporate LDAP server using custom login module to achieve single sign on from company website.
- Configuration of SSO between SAP ECC and Portal server.
- Configuring UME properties of the Portal server using Visual Administrator / Offlineconfig tools. This requires access to the portal installation directories
- Deployment of business packages ESS/MSS in the portal and customize.
- Maintaining SPRO settings for the resources, areas, sub areas.
- Code changes / debug applications wherever necessary in the portal applications using Webdynpro Java / PDK etc for enhancements in the existing applications.
- Maintaining the code repository (NWDI) of these applications compile and build them for deployment in the system.
- Interacting with ABAP team for RFC requirement, changes and data update.
- Performing Unit Testing by preparing the Test Cases
- Worked on Dependent Development Components.
- Importing Remote Function Calls from R/3.
- Worked on integrating the iviews to the portal.
- SAP Fiori and UI5 system setup and customization of Sales Order, Time Sheet and Leave Request applications.
- Integration of Fiori with Enterprise portal.
- Webdynpro applications integration into SAP FIORI.
- Changing the background color using Theme Designer.
SAP Webdynpro/EP/FIORI/UI5 Consultant.
- Setup Web IDE and installing Cloud Connector.
- Guided Networking for opening the port and SSL certificates installation
- Added new services to /IWFND/MAINT SERVICE to register maintain and running the service in Gateway client as well as Browser.
- Setting up the Launchpad configuring the App in Launchpad (Catalogs, Groups and Tiles). Worked with security team in assisting the roles for Fiori Apps.
- Configured FIORI launch pad and added various applications. Launch pad Configuration includes Catalog, Group and role setup.
- Design customization of standard FIORI applications by adding Company Logo, company website link and description.
- Developed Dynamic Fiori application by using UI elements like Input, Text, Button and Label to the screen.
SAP Webdynpro/EP Consultant.
- Created JCO Destinations for the deployment of the applications.
- Interacting with the clients on design specifications
- Preparing the Technical Specifications for WebDynrpo Applications
- Development of technical specifications for the Portal applications to be developed based on the functional specifications prepared by the functional consultants.
- Development of Portal applications based on the technical specifications.
- Preparing the Test Scripts from the Technical specifications if not given by the users.
- Testing and documenting the test scenarios and results.
- Prepared User Guide and uploaded it to the overview page of the Employee/Manager Self Service.
- Migrating the developed portal applications across the landscape.
- Developing various WebDynPro applications in DCs to Hire/Re-Hire for different countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Indonesia and Australia along with the Display Requests, which captures entire information like Position data, Employee data, Address data, Work information, Payroll information etc
- Developed various UI screens in WebDynpro and integrated various DCs into a single DC
- Implemented various form validations upon user entries
- Issue resolution during Go-Live and Post Go-Live support
SAP NTW EP Consultant.
- Integrating the R/3 and SRM systems using SSO.
- Managing the portal content.
- Portal Logoff customization.
- Customization of ESS - MSS applications in Webdynpro java.
- Developing Pay slip, Employee Resignation applications by using Webdynpro ABAP.
- Integrated various UI elements like radio buttons, check boxes, drop downs, buttons in the adobe interactive forms in Webdynpro ABAP applications.
- UWL configuration.
- Issues resolving related to IAC applications in ESS & MSS.
- Responsible for the integration of Portal with SRM.
- Managing the SRM portal content and resolving the issues between the Portal SRM integration.
- Worked on KM content. Transportation of KM Content.
- Worked on resolving ESS/MSS issues.
- Resolving par file related issues by modification of par files
- Documentation of the Issue/Test Scenarios and Results
- End User Document Preparation.
SAP NTW EP Consultant.
- Preparation of design documents for the applications to be developed.
- Creation of BW report iviews, SAP Transactional Iviews, Pages, worksets, roles and assigning them to end users
- Worked on developing and Modifying the Webdynpro related as well as Portal related applications.
- Worked on validation of the Customer Forms in the Submit and approves stages.
- Validation is done on General, Sales Organization and Company Code data.
- Worked on retrieving data from MDM to Webdynpro applications by using MDM API.
- Populated Sales Data into the dropdowns.
- Created MDM search and result iviews.
- Handling of ESS/MSS applications for various countries for customization. Customization mainly includes for Personal Information ( Dealing with Addresses, Bank Details, Family Details and Personal Data) using NWDI.
- Renaming of the labels, maintaining mandatory fields wherever is required and applying conditions to the fields by depending upon the country codes
- Creation of URL iviews, pages, worksets and assigning them to the specific roles.
- Handled support project which involves production issues.
- Unlocking of the User ids, Checking of the user validity, respective roles if user gets any issue with his/her Time sheets.
- Involved in assigning user ids to specific personnel numbers in the PA30 transaction.
- Also involved in maintaining data from the backend (SAP R/3) for country specific users.
- Analysis and distribution of the work to the team members.
- Reporting the status to Project manager on weekly basis.
- Attending status calls with team members and project manager.
- Calling the customers located in various countries directly for issue updates & solution.
SAP EP Consultant.
- Worked on EP 7.0, SAP R/3 ECC6, ESS 1.0.
- Worked on NWDI to Customize ESS/MSS Business packages applications.
- Creating clients in DTR and importing the ESS/MSS files to NWDI and creating the activities, making changes to the Working Time and Leave Request Applications.
- Adding new fields to the Timesheet and making the Timesheet Read only for set of employees and defaulting the number of hours in the Time sheet are the customizations done for the Record Working Time application.
- Restricting the Employees to delete the Leave Request for the past payroll period and displaying the error messages if the employee enters less number of hours for the Leave Request types.
- Restricting the employees to create a leave request for the past payroll period.
SAP NTW EP Consultant.
- Worked as Programmer Analyst, at Confidential using SAP R/3 ECC 5.0, Enterprise Portal 7.0 SP9., Oracle 10.2.0 and windows 2000 right from conception to virtual completion.
- The basic requirement in EP is to plan, monitor, review and controlling of Project system tasks (PS), Environment Health and Safety(EHS), HR applications and implementation of various investment plants being set up by the management for easy web-enabled interaction with their employees.
- The other SAP R/3 ECC 5.0 modules which are already implemented and in progress are FICO, PP, PM, HR, MM, SD, BI & QM at Confidential .
- Involved and identified the business process in the development of custom iviews for the Standard PS, EHS and HR transactions with Single Sign - on on SAP Enterprise portal which is uniquely developed to meet the user s requirement.
- Developed webdynpro applications for creation of Tasks, Task elements, Activities and Milestones and displaying/Updating/Deletion of each project.
- Developed webdynpro applications for creation of Leave Requests, Voluntary provident Fund Deductions, Income Tax declarations ( This includes HR Infotypes 581, 582, 584, 585, 586), House Rental applications etc in HR module.
- Developed webdynpro applications for creation of instrument numbers along with attachments (which are stored in the EP server) in Environment, Health and Safety module. These webdynpro applications also contain display/Update and Deletion of each instrument number.
- Developed Adobe Forms for printing of Leave Travel Allowance, Pay slip, Medical Reimbursement forms and in other Income Tax declaration forms.
- Responsibilities include Planning, analyzing and configuring the objects.
- Addressing of changes including design and coding and enhancements.
- Involved in the integration of iviews on to the portal.
- Involved in Portal Administration by setting up the page preferences by personalizing the pages and portal content, arranging, adding and removing the content with minimal inputs.
- Preparation of user manual for easy understanding of end users.
- Making all necessary changes in the Internet Transaction Server applications whenever there is an error occurs.
- These errors (or corrections) are mainly in java script code, html as well as ABAP. By doing all the changes and maintaining that services with modified settings in SICF.
- Here ~generatedynpro setting is maintained to 1 for automatic generation of the screens. Transaction names and other settings as required will be maintained. Corresponding code will be written in SE80 service applications.
SAP R/3 Developer.
- All the Upgrade errors that would be shown in Uptimizer will be solved and documented.
- All the EPC errors will be solved and documented.
- All the BDC errors will be solved and documented.
SAP EP developer.
- Establishing the Single Sign On (SSO) connection to the portal server from R/3 (SAP ECC5.0).
- Creating users and assigning corresponding roles to these users, to which he/she has the authorizations.
- Configuring Universal Worklist (UWL) for the users who have access to the work flow items (to release/reject the requests sent for approval).
- Creating iviews, pages, worksets and roles and assigning them to the users.
- Creating system objects for R/3, BW by using SAP LOGONTICKETS method and User Id method.
- Doing User mapping
- Giving permissions to the users for the respective system objects.
- Creating Windows GUI and Web GUI Transactional Iviews.
- Creating IAC iviews (for integrated Internet Transaction server services), URL iviews and BW report iviews.
- Changing the Portal desktop as per the project requirement by changing the themes.
- Created a Transport package.
- Importing Business Package.
SAP ABAP Consultant.
- Doing Code Walk Through for the objects that were changed according to the uptimiser results for the obsolete function modules.
- Adding and deleting some code and fields according to the higher version.
- Documenting errors if any and sending across for further process.