- SAP Application Consultant specializing in the “Procure to Pay” Processes and Master Data Applications including Contract Lifecycle, Materials, Supplier Relationship, Materials and Warehouse Management.
- Versed in the SAP CAMS, Complex Assembly Confidential Solution, Application
- Over 20 years of SAP consulting and education experience working with various industries including Retail, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Consumer Products and Telecommunication.
- Conducted several presentations at all levels in the business, explaining Functionality and collecting Requirements.
- Taught practically every SAP E - Sourcing, MM, SRM and WM course offered by SAP from .
- Extensive knowledge in the SAP Applications of Material Management, Inventory Management, Supplier Relationship Management and Warehouse Management.
- Integration knowledge in the areas of Procurement, Confidential, Warehousing, Shipping and Finance.
- Knowledgeable in Business Warehouse (BW), Master Data (MDM) and Solution Manager.
- Specialize in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM7.0) and expert in the following business scenarios: Self-Service Procurement, Centralized Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing and Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Experience with E-Sourcing suite of Projects, RFx, CLM and Auctions.
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise Support Tools and Processes attained during a 10 month assignment as an AGS Advisor
P2P & Intercompany Solution Architect
- Administered and Managed Change Request Projects
- Wrote Project Documentation (BPDD, FS, etc)
- Tested proposed solutions
- Worked with Business Users to better Understand Solutions
- Production Support
MM / WM Consultant
- Blueprinted Warehouse Processes
- Configured Warehouse Processes
- Worked with Fiori developers, designing new Mobile Applications
- Assisted in writing Test Scripts and Training Documentation
- Tested Warehouse activities
- Trained Business Users
- Review Current Procurement Processes
- Present Solutions, to Optimizing SCM practices
- Authored Functional Specifications
- Worked with both Business and Development in RICEF completion
- Assisted in EDI Message enhancement and Implementation
- Configured all Procurement requirements
- Tested all Procurement Processes, both standard and customized
- Assist Project Team thru testing phase
- Perform Tests
- Analyze and Troubleshoot problems incurred
- Assist Development in resolving issued found
- Produced Blueprint documents and Confidential ’s to hand off to Functional Consultants and Developers to carry out the Realization Phase of the Project.
- Discover pain points and areas requiring better ways of using the tool
- Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Train users on the enhanced uses of the SAP MM and WM Functionalities
- Took on Project Management tasks, after Project Lead Position eliminated from team
- Built SAP BC Sets to facilitate the Rolling out of New Plants and Warehouses, to include SAP Structures and Customer ZTables
- Built the Business Process Flow diagrams for the Sourcing Processes, using Microsoft Visio.
- Wrote the Business Process Documents for the Sourcing Processes.
- Analyzed current use of SAP Applications of Business Processes.
- Discovered areas of potential improvement in the areas of Materials Management and Procurement Activities.
- Supplied Recommendations that would improve Inventory visibility and Sourcing activities.
Confidential, Voorhees, NJ
Procure to Pay Advisor
- Verified Business Requirements within SAP standard functionality
- Explained SAP Processes during BPD Workshops
- Assembled pros and cons, to facilitate Business Decisions utilizing SAP Applications
- Delivered SAP Overview Courses to Customer SME’s
Confidential, Minneapolis, Mn
- Track outstanding Cycle Work list items that require SAP solutions
- Prioritize and push the open SAP support issues to closure, work with the right people within SAP to progressively escalate as needed
- Can relay information to product team to help align SRM 7.0 delta
- Collect feedback from business and work with development resolving pain points.
Confidential, Midland, MI
- Provide solid project management skills to help spear head resolution
- Responsible for configuration and knowledge sharing to assist customer in understanding how to apply the software to fit their specific business requirements
- Researched and resolved several issues found through testing and special requests from both IT and the Business Community.
Active Global Support Advisor
- Analyzed Enterprise Support findings, recommendations and Customer actions, resulting in more efficient and secure Business run systems.
- Introduced features of the SAP Solution Manager Tool Set, enabling Customers to better manage and monitor their systems.
Confidential, Waterloo, Ca
- Researched and resolved several issues found through testing and special requests based on integration and user acceptance testing
- Assisted the Training team analyze and set up the Training Sessions and Curriculum including systems and required configuration i.e. system refreshes and master data
Confidential, Houston, Texas
E-Sourcing Consultant / Instructor
- Developed several End User Training Courses and User Manuals for both the Procurement and Legal Departments, using the RWD End User Training tool to facilitate the process.
- Delivered several End User Training sessions to include the E-Sourcing Components Projects, RFx, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Auctions.
- Performed and Documented full progress of test scripts and cases.
- Worked with technical resources in solving and resolving any errors or discrepancies noted.
- Learned Interface transactions and communication between E-Sourcing and ECC.
- Authored and Delivered SRM 7.0 Overview to Resource Analyst.
- Authored and Delivered SRM 7.0 Sourcing and Central Contract Functionality at SAP Info Days
- Recorded Webinars and 3 day e-Learning SRM 7.0 Delta course.