SAP certified functional professional in end user/system support, configuration, testing, documentation, and business process execution; long term SAP user, power user and support analyst in commercial and Confidential sectors (Purchase - to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, and Plan-to-Produce standard business processes).
- Strong user support and troubleshooting skills including OSS note research and application, automated ticketing systems, etc.
- Strong documentation skills on functional and technical specifications, As-Is / To-Be, test script/results and end user training documentation.
- SAP tools including SAP Query, Quickviewer, LSMW, CATT, BDCs, etc.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Security, ABAP components, troubleshooting/debugging, Idocs interfaces, Middleware and EDI mapping, etc.
- Windows OS, Linux, Unix operating systems
- Skilled in MS Office Tools - Excel (Certified), Access (Certified), Word, Outlook, Sharepoint, etc.
- Technically savvy, with strong PC skills and basic networking (A+ Certified)
SAP FI/CO Freelance Contributing Author
- Authoring instructional tutorials on standard SAP FI/CO configuration and business process topics for an SAP training and certification blog.
- Link to completed work products available for review.
Confidential, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
SAP FI/CO/FM Business Analyst
- Independent subcontractor government support analyst role.
- Continuation of previous LMP support position upon transition to client/Army Shared Services Center management with added responsibility on Solution Delivery (customer requests in excess of 1200 project hours).
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
Senior Consultant, ERP Specialist
- Support, maintenance, and enhancements of SAP FI/CO IS-PS business processes using standard SAP FI/CO integrated with public sector Funds Management and Budgetary Ledger components for Confidential .
- Standard SAP methodology followed (requirements gathering, blueprinting, As-Is / To-Be documentation, configuration/development, extensive unit and integration testing, validation planning, training documentation, stabilization, and go-live support).
- System processing functions included: execution and reconciliation of inter-fund accounting processes, execution of fiscal year-end and month-end close, budgetary ledger and funds management reconciliation (focused on Procure to Pay process), enhancement and upgrade regression testing and issue resolution, test automation development, etc.
- Environment of strict compliance with GRC, Separation of Duties, Government Accounting regulations, and change lifecycle management process.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Lead SAP FI/CO Configuration Analyst
- Enhancements, configuration, documentation, and production support of SAP 4.7 FI/CO modules (primarily responsible for GL, AA, AP, Cost Center Accounting, Investment Management, and custom interfaces).
- Backup support analyst for MM, WM, and other logistics modules.
- Role consisted of 50% production support, 50% RICEF customization / special projects.
- Served as a consultant on Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as related to FI/CO business processes, security, and configuration.
- Used Vertex for tax calculation, RWD Infopak for BPP document creation, Winshuttle for transaction automation, etc.
- Configured fixed asset bonus depreciation keys for 2008 Economic Stimulus Act.
- Created and executed FI/CO test plan for Extension Set 2 application.
- Assisted in the assessment and implementation of RevTrac transport automation tool.
- Installed 1099 withholding tax reporting functionality.
- Engineered AP check signature security implementation.
- Implemented AP OCR invoicing process using Kofax Ascent for Payables.
- Replaced custom Investment Management reporting with standard SAP report functionality.
- Provided sole support for all FI/CO modules during implementation of a major Service Management project (GL, AA, AP, AR, CCA, PCA, EC-CS, IM).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Functional Analyst
- Configuration, documentation, and production support of SAP 4.6C FI/CO - focused on AP, AM, IM, AR, and GL, with touch points to, CO, MM, and SD.
- Responsible for the design, development, and support of an SAP custom field system front end interface application.
- Responsible for all functional documentation for AM, AP, and AR components (As-Is, To-Be, User training, business requirements, key business process documentation, etc.).
- Serve as systems liaison for Asset Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable Departments.
- Used Taxware as tax application software.
- Led Support Package testing effort, utilizing CATT.
- Responsible for daily production support and troubleshooting, requiring use of SAP Service Marketplace (OSS), ASUG contacts, and other available SAP information resources.
- Responsible for engineering creative SAP solutions to changing business requirements.
- Collaborate with ABAP developers custom RICEF objects.
- Responsible for coordination and testing of user role security.
- Legal entity reorganization project involving 12 company codes, over 5,000 cost centers, and over 25,000 fixed assets.
- Development of a monthly AP volume allowance calculation and posting program.
- Configuration of 2 fixed assets tax depreciation areas to calculate and report bonus depreciation and off ledger company tax reporting.
- 3 business acquisition integrations to SAP FI/CO.
Business Systems Analyst
- Member of a team of business analysts responsible for the design and installation of a large scale route accounting system to interface with SAP R/3 3.0F.
- Responsible for As-Is, To-Be, functional, and business process documentation.
- Responsible for system hardware procurement, installation, testing, and maintenance.
- Assisted with SQL database development and maintenance.
- Developed custom ticket logging and reporting application using MS Access.
- Other activities included change management, budget tracking, and hardware inventory management.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the measurement and reporting of capital expenditures and performance.
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of business processes and reporting tools as related to sector capital assets.
- Responsible for development and execution of incentive programs designed to improve capital performance.
- Reported directly to the Vice President and Sector Controller.
Asset Management Supervisor
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to reduce costs and effectively manage capital assets.
- Prepared monthly capital utilization reports using mainframe systems and desktop applications.
- Act as liaison with field management on initiatives to reduce surplus and idle capital.
- Served as key functional consultant to Business Systems during the migration from mainframe legacy systems to SAP R/3 3.0F Asset Accounting.
- Responsible for departmental Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Materials Management functions.
- Completed ad-hoc projects as required.
- Supervised a team of five Junior Accountants and one Asset Utilization/Fleet Coordinator.
Fixed Assets Accountant
- Fixed asset accountant responsible for daily accounting duties, monthly P&L review, reconciliation of GL clearing accounts, etc.
- Responsible for the administration of a Franchise Vending Equipment Rental program and equipment remanufacturing program.