- About 12 years of total experience spanning SAP Consulting, Development and team management. Experience of about 8 years exclusively in Plant Maintenance (PM) / Enterprise Asset Management Service (EAM) module
- Played key roles in two Implementation Projects and one Roll Out including two onsite client facing roles one in Germany and the other in USA
- Converse with ITIL tools - Aiming delivery of efficient solutions that consistently meet client’s business requirements and within SLAs, utilized tools like Service now for ITIL, HPQC for quality management
- Proficient experience in ASAP methodology, As- IS Business Process documentation, To-Be Business, Blue print Documentation and Gap Analysis
- Technical solution building in developing RICEF objects
- Rich domain experience of 4 years in managing factory floor operations and coordinating Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance activities working as Electrical Engineer
Confidential, Hicksville, NY
Onsite project lead / SME SAP
- Roll out extended for new plants in a different geographic location which is already having iDoc interfacing technique which needs to be replaced with XI interfaces. Gathered user requirements based on country specific templates and new functionalities requested & carried out Feasibility study.
- Functioned as Tower lead for SAP EAM with team size of 10. Managed wing-to-wing ticket responses including, but not limited to, SLA adherence, backlog reduction, aged backlog, recurring case prevention (ticket reduction), and appropriate priority setting, RCA using IT Operation processes. Role includes handling modules such as PM, PS, Compatible Unit and multiple integrations with numerous legacy systems.
- Mentor, motivate and regularly provide feedback to team members to maintain healthy work environment
- Instrumental in Change Management and Release Management. Owning support and enhancement team in weekly solution review meeting and monthly production release meeting. Ensure all transports successfully delivered to production and hyper care for enhancements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports and share the same with Client management team
Senior Consultant - SAP
- Trained in SAP MRO by SAP Labs
- Prepared blue print by conducting workshops and Pre-Study from Business Requirement Document, Estimation and direct coordination with client
- Executed Configuration in defining enterprise structure for logistics execution and plant maintenance objects
- Implemented Warranty and Work Clearance Management
- User acceptance test planning, test scripts development and testing
- Involved in Support activities, resolving tickets based on SLA’s and fix high priority production issues
- Monitor and coordinate with offshore/client for resolution of support issues
- Implemented enhanced Asset Preventive / Predictive Maintenance, Maintenance Plan set-up up to complex multiple counter planning as part of Major Enhancements
Consultant - SAP PM
- Completed Functional Design and prepared Functional Specification documents after understanding the Plant Maintenance requirements.
- Execution of Functional Unit Testing, Regression Testing & Integration Testing using HPQC.
- Led a team of 25 engineers and electricians for complete electrical and instrumentation related breakdown maintenance, shut down and development of partially automated copper refinery.