Procurement professional with a track record of success seeking to join a new organization and replicate previously achieved results that included generating average annual cost savings of $5 million, improving supplier quality, and reducing the supply base by 40% in two years.
- SAP, Ariba, and CA Helpdesk, and ServiceNow.
- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
IT Procurement ManagerResponsibilities:
- Researched, analyzed, and documented purchasing - relate processes.
- Partnered with Management teams in-order to change mobile policy to a BYOD, 1300+ users.
- Project coordination of 1000+ copiers, leased upgrades from Xerox and Canon, to Ricoh.
- Managed 3 non-exempt employees.
- Approved Invoice and payment processing for 300 + facilities, including Corporate.
- Tracked purchases against active facility IT projects such as construction, expansion, new acquisition based projects.
- Vetted 10+ CER’s per day for cost accuracy in SharePoint.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Carried out $40+ million per year in procurement for multiple operational sites utilizing SAP and ServiceNow.
- Cut the average sourcing cycle time in half by implementing a ten-step strategic sourcing process.
- Vendor Management duties included: scheduling and expediting deliveries, resolving shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Assisted in Yearly budget.
- Monitored new and current products and launch/discontinue dates.
- Managed weekly open order report.
- Managed 200 + Active Directory accounts
Confidential, Chicago, IL
IT Computer ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Source Hardware and Software quotes and contracts within budget constraints.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level technical support.
- Configure user laptops/desktops.
- Sys Admin/Network Admin projects - reducing printers for cost reduction.
- Translated menus from the Canada, Spain, Germany, and France into English,
- Quality control of 100 + menus weekly.
- Data entry of 50 -100 menus per week.
Senior ITS Asset ManagementResponsibilities:
- Inventory control 5000+ assets utilizing SAP - Leased Asset Management system.
- SAP Leased Asset Management project team expert (SME).
- Carried out $10+ million per year in procurement for 1 operational site using Ariba.
- Provided on-call support for International Consultants working on projects in the USA, as well as, provided inventory activity reports for two offices in India.
- Partnered with Management teams to integrate the policies with employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes.
- Project manager for the disposal of PDA’s and other technical equipment.
- Maintained inventory/spend activity reports.
- Managed receiving, RMA functions, asset assignment, and end-of-leases.
- Created the standard work-flow process for asset management.