- A SAP ABAP Professional with a successful track record of developing and maintaining custom programs as required to support Enterprise architecture. Experience in designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, with IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives. Would like to gain experience in front - end web development in an entry-level position.
- Over 15 years of SAP R/3 experience including upgrades from versions 4.0 to 4.6c, 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
- Excellent technical skills coupled with an ability to actively manage changes.
- Proficient in ABAP/4, SAPSCRIPT, SMARTFORMS, dialog programming, IDocs, user exits
- Familiar with ABAP objects
- Extensive programming experience in FI (Finance) module,
- Moderate experience in Material Management (MM), Sales Distribution (SD) and Warehouse Management (WM).
- Created data dictionary components such as data elements, tables, structures and table types.
- Experience in performance tuning of various programs.
Languages: ABAP/4, SAPSCRIPT, COBOL
Productivity Tools: Microsoft Office, BAR ONE label software
Operating Systems: Windows XP
SAP Analyst Consultant
- Performance of project related activities and duties for remote project support
- Performance of project related activities and support daily job run monitoring using Control-M, provide the statistics of daily run, and report error analysis using SAP HANA
- Support error remediation in SMART AFI
SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- ECC Support Project supporting Finance modules at Confidential
- Exposure to Solution Manager ChaRM
- Exposure to ABAP proxies
- Part-time package assistant performing various duties of unloading and sorting packages through facility as assigned.
- Developed/supported custom ABAP programs as needed to support Enterprise applications. using BDC's, BAPI's, IDOCS, light ALV and OO objects experience.
- Developed custom AP checks/remittance advices/billing invoices using SAPSCRIPT/SMARTFORMS.
- Created Invoice Billing List using SMARTFORMS
- Created ABAP print programs for SAPSCRIPT/SMARTFORMS
- Developed SMARTFORMS/SAPSCRIPT reports as needed.
- Provided documentation as required such as peer code reviews and technical specifications.
- Developed custom programs to interface data from Excel spreadsheets and post invoices in R/3 using BDC's (Batch Data Communication).
- Developed programs to report vendor payments, check register details.
- Developed custom programs to report/post invoices for subsequent settlement.
- Developed custom AP checks, debit memos using SAPSCRIPT.
- Developed vendor summary reports for subsequent settlement t using ALV.
- Developed 812 idocs for RTV (Return to Vendor) debit memos.
- Developed FI data extracts to interface from R/3 to external auditor systems.
- Reviewed functional design for accuracy to support business initiatives and helped to strengthen both functional and technical design.
- Experience in transporting and production support process.
- Developed RF dialog programs for custom zero stock check functionality.
- Developed user exits/programs for EWM ASN functionality.
- Developed delivery labels using Bar One label software and delivery receipt forms and pick tickets labels using SAPSCRIPT.
- Developed custom reports using ALV as requested.
- Developed dialog screens for custom article maintenance and custom programs for article mass maintenance.
- Assisted in the upgrade of SAP R/3 of 4.0 to 4.6C and 4.7.
- Used SPAU transaction to identify and adjust custom enhancements to standard SAP code during upgrades.
- Made necessary adjustments to batch programs that failed after the upgrade due to screen changes.
- Identified the custom development done to the system and the potential upgrade failure points in ABAP and Data Dictionary.
- Helped in identifying all the custom development and in the overall planning of the upgrade assessment.
- Created custom tables using data dictionary components (domains, elements, table types) as requested.
- Applied OSS notes manually; also used transaction SNOTE.
- Developed STO labels for Retail Store using SMARTFORMS.
- Created interface programs from legacy LAWSON system to SAP.