- I am a dual US\Belgian citizen with experience developing and implementing business process solutions for several multinational clients.
- My main focus has been on ERP package implementations related to manufacturing and warehouse management processes.
- I have successfully implemented the SAP PP - PI, PP, REM, QM, MM, WM, ECM, and PM modules.
- 20 years of SAP consulting
- 14 implementations including 9 full life-cycles
- Extensive knowledge in PP-PI, PP, REM, MM, and WM
- Intermediate knowledge in ECM, QM and PM
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS EXPERIENCE:
SAP ECC 6.0 PP/MM Specialist
- SAP system configuration of Repetitive Manufacturing to add REM functionality to the UTAS global template. Unit and interface testing, business process documentation, master data setup for REM module, site team training and post Go-Live support.
- Master data setup to support SAP Line Balancing and Sequencing functionality.
- Configuration and integration of Kanban functionality with Repetitive Manufacturing.
- Configuration of Distribution of Usage Variance (DUV) functionality to allow for the distribution of component physical inventory variances to production orders and product cost collectors.
- Gathering user requirements and writing functional specifications to enhance interfaces and reports for the Manufacturing and Quality team.
- Leading knowledge transfer workshops with individual site and support teams as needed.
SAP ECC 6.0 PP-PI/WM/QM System Integrator
- Design functionality for future enhancements that allow integrated planning and scheduling of production and PM processes as they relate to the availability of mobile mine equipment.
- SAP system configuration of PP-PI and Repetitive manufacturing processes. Unit and interface testing, business process documentation, master data setup for the PP-PI and REM modules, site team training and post Go-Live support.
- Integration of Production and Supply Chain processes with product costing.
- Defining configuration requirements to support in-process quality inspection lot processing.
- Gathering user requirements and writing functional specifications to enhance interfaces for process messaging between 1SAP and MES.
- Converting process messages into functional specifications to be used in defining interfaces based on SAP’s Service Oriented Architecture.
- Leading production integration knowledge transfer workshops with individual site teams.
- Re-designing MES and Decentralized Warehouse Management interfaces to integrate process messaging design with casthouse production and transport processes.
- Migrating legacy data using LSMW and Cransoft to load PP-PI related objects including BOM’s, routings, master recipes and production versions to support integration with APO and MES.
- Supporting the Data Conversion team in the development of 1SAP templates to assist with the system data load.
SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 PP-PI/MM System Integrator
- MSAP and GSAP system configuration related to PP-PI, REM orders and ECM. Unit and interface testing, business process documentation, recipe maintenance, and post Go-Live support.
- Gathering user requirements and writing functional specifications to enhance interfaces for process messaging between MSAP and MES.
- Migrating legacy data using LSMW and other tools to load all objects related to Master Recipes and production orders including BOM’s, routings and production versions in both the MSAP and GSAP systems to support integration with APO and MES.
- Supporting the Integrated Planning team in the development of SAP templates to enhance BHP Billiton’s planning of Iron Ore at their Mine and Port facilities. This includes all processes related to BHP Billiton’s Railing, Port Inflow, and Port Outflow operations.
- Trouble-shooting APO, MSAP and MES functionality/interface issues to determine their affects on stock alignment and reporting of ‘Actuals’.
- Implementing system enhancements and bug fixes as directed by the business.
- Working on MSAP trouble tickets to determine root cause of errors and provide resolutions.
- Configuration, integration and regression testing of the PP-PI and MM related business processes in connection with BHP Billiton’s ECC 6.0 upgrade, using Mercury Center to house related results and documentation.
SAP ECC 5.0 MM System Integrator
- Providing consulting support in the area of Interchangeability & Substitutability related to the Navy’s product families. Configuration and testing of Fit-Form-Function classes, Parts Interchangeability codes, and Supersession chains in order to determine the best fit for this functionality.
- Configuring MRP to handle the Navy’s wholesale and retail supply processes for current and future project releases.
- Working with the Configuration Management team to integrate their work order processes with Material Exchange functionality.
- Assist with data workshops and legacy mapping into the Material Master and Bill of Material.
- Testing material exchange functionality in purchasing documents and FFFC functionality as it relates to Product Variant Structures.
SAP R/3 4.6C PP-PI/QM ERP Specialist
- Developing a design that incorporates requirements consistent with the global Blueprint and system functionality. Configuring and testing the design to insure correct functionality.
- Functional specification development for data conversion and program enhancements. Working with data and implementation teams to ensure “cleanliness” of data for load into the production environment.
- Working with site implementation teams to complete deliverables and provide knowledge transfer sessions to bring site team up to speed with the design.
- Participating as a co-cutover lead and assisting with the development and execution of the project cutover plan in preparation for Go-Live.
- Developing integration testing scenarios, job aides and training materials as needed to facilitate the testing of business requirements.
- Balancing the global design with local requirements and driving commonality to ensure the integrity of the global process template throughout the implementation stages.
- Configuration of the QM module to facilitate automatic inspection lot generation upon process order goods receipt and recurring inspection of batches.
SAP R/3 4.6B PP-PI/PP Specialist
- Analysis of PP and PP-PI platforms to identify the required configuration necessary to support the Evansville PP-PI pilot and for future migration of Confidential ’s worldwide manufacturing sites to PP-PI. Identify master data changes that are required as part of this migration.
- Configuration of PP-PI to complete process testing of Evansville pilot requirements in the areas of Campaign Management, Engineering Change Orders, Digital Signatures, Electronic Batch Records, and integration of the Process Order cycle with the external process control system ( Confidential ) being implemented for the Pharmaceutical Research division.
- PI sheet configuration and classification system setup to support process message and instruction category configuration. Destination configuration to support signature authorization with password verification.
- Configured DMS to store SOP’s and product specifications related to the manufacturing process and approved master recipe objects.
- Develop test scripts to facilitate unit testing of Confidential ’s manufacturing processes after system enhancements and configuration changes are implemented to ensure 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.