- Lead Solutions Analyst with 13+ Years of experience spread across Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Data Warehousing technologies like SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BI, Business Objects 7.x, SAP HANA, Oracle 9i / 10g, MS SQL Server and Testing Tools.
- Having 3+ years of professional skills in RPA implementation using Blue Prism, UI Path and Automation Anywhere.
- Good knowledge on RPA tool PEGA Robotic Automation.
- In the Current assignment at Confidential as a Lead Consultant where I am involved in providing end - to-end solution in various stages of the project by delivering procedures to automate
- Handled Agile methodology by steering daily Scrum and by-weekly Sprint review meetings to monitor progress of projects as scheduled and to ensure timely completion and delivery of the project.
- Involved in project estimation, planning and proposal preparation.
- Innovative use of RPA technology to automate and mimic user interactions leveraging OCR, Cognitive Patterns and UI capabilities. Expert ability to resolve highly complex technical problems through the development and delivery of non-IT solutions.
- Experience in delivering solutions on Robotic Process Automation for Fortune 500 companies with a success track record of implementing several medium to large, full cycle, enterprise class projects for Industry.
- Having strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and good knowledge over Dimensional Modeling of Star and Snow Flake schemas.
- Experience on SAP HANA data provisioning using SAP Landscape Transformation, Data Services, DXC and Flat-File uploader methodologies.
- Experienced in developing the management KPI’s which leveraged the BI that resides in HANA transactions to drive executive reports, decision making What if analysis, High end Dashboards and Metrics presentation.
- Good Exposure to testing SDK & Experience in QAT and Production support.
- Knowledge in Dimensional modeling, SQL queries, Views and Stored Procedures written in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Preparation of different Data Matrix for higher management which is useful in decision making.
- Strong knowledge on .Net Framework including Object Oriented Languages (C# & VB.Net).
- Involved in handling tickets, monitoring and Production Support with the ability to work in association with team members for successful implementation of projects.
- Excellent client-facing skills, good team player, possess team leading qualities and project management skills.
- Conducted end user training classes, demos and knowledge transfer at the client location.
- Experience in RPA structure involving in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Analysis, Design automation architecture, Develop, Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Good understanding of Software Development Methodologies like Traditional (Waterfall), Agile/Scrum, ITIL and other best practices in developing RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Adept in full cycle of Robotic Process Automation: Process Assessment, Process Definition Document (PDD) creation, Solution Design Document (SDD) creation, UAT and Production Deployment using Blue Prism & Automation Anywhere tools.
- Automated numerous routine tasks in Web, Java, Mainframe, Desktop based applications using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism thereby reducing manual intervention and helpful in Error Handling.
- Worked with solution architect in creating the AS - IS & TO - BE diagrams, Technical Definition Document (TDD).
- Extensively used Blue Prism’s Process studio, Object studio and Control Room to develop and test the robot based on given business process model.
- Strong experience in using Automation Anywhere framework with extensive knowledge on Control Room, AA Client, Meta Bots, Workflows and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Utilize technical expertise and innovative thought to improve system performance and resolve complex technical design issues.
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL where involved in complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins.
Robotic Process Automation: Automation Anywhere 10.x/ 9.x; Blue Prism 4.x/ 5. x; UI Path 7.x/ 8.x; PEGA Robotic Studio.
BusinessObjects & Dashboard Tools: SAP Business Objects 4.0, XI R1/R2/R3, SAP BO Data Federator, SAP BO Integration kit, Web Intelligence. SAP Lumira, Xcelsius Dashboards, Live office, Qaaws
Data Modelling/ ETL Tools: SAP HANA Studio, SAP BW 3.x to 7.x, Informatica8.x, BO Data services, BODI (Data Integrator), Rapid marts, Cognos Data manager.
Reporting Tools: BEX Analyzer, Crystal Reports, Voyager, Analytics, Cognos8. x.
RDBMS: SAP HANA, Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL, MS- Access.
Operating Systems: MS-Windows, Unix, Linux, WIN NT2K/95/98
Languages: C++, SQL/PLSQL, VB .Net, UNIX Shell Scripts
Testing Tools: QTP, Mercury Quality Control, Bugzilla Testopia
Version Control & PM Tools: Tortoise CVS, Rational Clear Case, Niku Clarity, Feature Plan
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA.
Environment: Automation Anywhere 10.5, VB Script, MS SQL Server, IIS, Inet Manager.
- Technology solution Analyst and lead of core team to Interact with business leaders and project owners for understanding the business process activities and to develop automation solutions for work improvement.
- Principal in design sessions for prototyping new results for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Created system models, specifications, AS - IS & TO - BE diagrams and flow charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Implemented multi bots for efficient automation of processes using Work Queues & Environmental Locking.
- Identified business impact of making changes by determining impact of system changes.
- Provided technical and functional expertise to clients during the implementation process.
- Provide demonstrations on the optimization of process and practices by the RPA tools created on knowledge.
Environment: RPA - Blue Prism 4.x, MS SQl Server, VB .Net, ERWIN, Apache Tomcat.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems using automation.
- Involved in collaborating the planning, design, development, and deployment of RPA solution for automation of existing applications.
- Involved in preparing Business requirement document (BRD), conducted Volume analysis, calculated FTE analysis benefits and performing the Feasibility study for the process.
- Prepared Test cases, Business Handover documents after UAT and handled support & maintenance activities.
Environment: UI Path, C#, SAP BO 4.0, SAP BI 7.3, MS SQl Server, ERWIN, Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in automation of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation tool UI Path, based on interactions with process owners supporting existing processes to implement change requirements as part of structured change control.
- Involved in functional and non-functional requirements analysis and creation of architecture that can automate in areas like Supply Chain, Compliance & HR which considered 'best practice' for high ROI.
- Worked closely with Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics (LE), Financials FI- AP, AR, GL teams involving SAP and Non-SAP team members in creating Order-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, Point of Sale POS data via multi-system integrated solutions.
- Involved in using UI Path Studio - SAP Automation, CITRIX Automation, Control Flow, Recording etc., and also Server Orchestrator 2016.1 management and implementation for workflow scheduling.
- Performed UAT along with end user and successfully deployed the BOTs which are further scalable.
- Designed Data Marts as per the System landscape, created Functional specifications, considered proper data modeling techniques, data management strategies and created Technical BW Specifications for BW Objects.
- Captured the BW data elements required by the users and involved in analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, deployment of BW Info Objects, ODS, DSO, Info Cubes, Info Sets, Multi Providers, Info Sources, Data Sources and corresponding transformation, communication structures.
- Worked with Business Users on design changes and deployed Business Objects Rapid Marts, sourced data from SAP, Non-SAP and flat-file data sources.
Lead BIBO Consultant
Environment: SAP BO 4.0, SAP BI 7.3, Xcelsius Dashboard, MS SQl Server, ERWIN, Apache Tomcat.
- Responsible for functional facets of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including: reporting and KPI definition, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, functional design, reporting, testing, training, support, and continuous improvement of business reporting applications.
- Used BO 4.0, Desktop Intelligence to develop Workflows, Performance reports and Adhoc reports.
- Designed the reports, based on the reporting requirements given by the user, by creating and managing the Info Areas, Info Objects, Info object catalogs. Reporting using Query Elements Filters, Free characteristics, structures, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, selections, Variables.
- Used Xcelsius for visualization of dashboards and to pull the data from the required reports to Excel by using Universe as data source. QAAWS and Live Office as a middleware to design, analyze, and develop dashboards.
- Document the business requirements, business process maps, system diagrams, logical data models, gap analysis, report specifications, user-acceptance test scripts and execute to ensure that the system changes are error-free and meet the approved requirements and designs as required for project.
Environment: BOXI R3, SAP BW on HANA, SAP Lumira, Oracle 10G, ERWIN, Web Logic.
- A analyze the requirements, identify the KPI’s, design the data models and data collection methods.
- Created an approach for data provisioning from SAP BW to HANA system.
- Provided SAP BW functional and technical expertise to identify and evaluate project from requirements gathering to production deployments and resolve data issues based on ad-hoc reporting requirements, business rules from Sales and Marketing, Material Management & Finance domains.
- Involved in Collaborating with DBA's, Reporting team, Business users and other Stake holders to understand SAP HANA, the existing landscape and identify key business use cases for the Proof of Concept (POC).
- Developed BW jobs to pull external data from Flat files into HANA database and maintained jobs to complete remediation of legacy data, data quality management, data profiling using both built in and custom functions.
- Created Calculation views using data base tables, attribute views and analytic views, in order to address complex business requirements created SQL Script based Calculation views.
- Extensive experience with different components of Designer Studio like Charts, Selectors, Text, Maps and Containers.
- Created Dashboard for Supply chain and Inventory executive dashboards using Design Studio.
- Created reports by connecting to IMCE from SAP Lumira, SAP Business Objects Explorer BEx and MS Excel through ODBO/MDX for multi-dimensional reporting.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ.
Environment: BOBJ, SAP BW, Xcelsius Dashboard, Oracle 10G, Web Logic.
- Involved in all phases of life cycle including requirements gathering, business analysis, universe design, development, publishing, scheduling, maintenance and post-production.
- Provided inputs for Data Warehouse Design Considerations, Dimensional Modeling and Designed model approach for Both ETL & Report development Processes.
- Involved in Creating the design and architecture of universe, by studying the various source systems and developed reports in Web I, Xcelsius Dashboards and Crystal Reports.
- Used Datamart to customize the Xcelsius dashboard (Standard Content).
- Created Xcelsius dashboard which has got complex metrics and also included interactivity.
- Involved in documentation of Universe Design, Report Design Document, Security and Administrative Settings, Technical Architecture document, Data Mapping document between source systems and reports.
- Involved in the Integration Testing and Bug fixing.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Environment: SAP BO Data services (Data Integrator), Rapidmarts, Oracle 10G, XML, ERWIN .
- Involved in gathering user specifications for project development.
- Design and developed built-in Functions, Transformations, File formats and XML formats and created Variables to Complete the Project.
- Applied performance tuning on targets, sources, mappings and sessions to improve system performance.
- Performed error validation of the data moving from various sources to targets.
- Customized the ETL Project Artifacts and prepared the ATL Files using Rapid marts.
- Using Data services created Batch and Incremental load (Change data capture) and wrote initialization scripts which control Workflows & Data flows.
- Used Direct download, Shared directory, ftp and custom transfer to complete Data services & R3 Integration.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Erwin, BOXIR2 (Designer, Web Intelligence, CMC, Performance Management-Dashboard Designer), Xcelsius 4.5, Citrix, Minitab.
- Gathered the requirements from business users and designed Report spec, Mock-up, Unit test plan and Factory approach model for Report Deliverables and resolving the issues raised by client users Preparation of System Manuals.
- Developed Crystal reports and created Sub reports and associated with Flash objects.
- Converted Desk I reports to Web I reports using Report Conversion tool.
- Created and Maintained the Universes and resolved the loops using aliases and contexts.
- Tested the universe for its integrity and check if BO reports are fetching correct data in such cases.
BO - BW Developer
Environment: BO 6i/XIR2, XIR3, XCelsius, BO Info View (Web I), Oracle 10g, UNIX, Web logic.
- Involved in providing the complete Business Objects XiR2 reporting solution and during the course of action have built Universe using Designer, Business views using Business View Manager, Analytical reports using Desktop Intelligence and Web I.
- Developed reports in Order Tracking Report, On Time Delivery Report, Carrier compliance report, Carrier capacity report, Stock location reports, Freshness inventory reports which determines the shelf life be it raw material or finished goods, Vendor payment reports Order by demand. These reports will have details of when did the carrier deliver and the order time.
- While migrating the universes across repositories (Development, Test and Production), followed step by step process of testing the universe connection (making sure that the migrated universe points to the new database).
- Developed Parameterized reports, cross tab reports and Sub Reports involving complex formulas using Crystal reporter.
- Involved in SQL tuning for better performance while generating Ad-Hoc reports.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Environment: Web logic 8.1.3, Java J2EE, Oracle 9i, XML, Pantero, IntelliJIdea, VMS Test runner, TOAD.
- Involved in preparing Test document, High level & Low-level documentation, STS (Software Testing Specification), Test Plan Design.
- Involved in test plan reviews with the dev team and prepare the environment for the QA to test.
- Executed the tests manually and maintain the test reports/ results and create defects in Clear Quest.
- Monitored the release notes, defects for each build, release and perform re tests against the release notes.
- Maintain Process related documents like Quality Indicators, Project Tracking and sent daily and weekly reports to the management.
Environment: Web logic 8.1.3, Java J2EE, Oracle 9i, XML, Pantero, IntelliJIdea, VMS Test runner, TOAD.
- Performed Installation, Registration of Complete Protocol URLS by using Http Look and Voice quality by using the Cool edit pro.
- Verify the call flow, Codec compatibility for on net and off net calls, provisional messages of IVRS with media servers, Jitter and Packet loss using ethereal tool.
- Prepared Test Cases and applied for Test Executions like Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, smoke testing, Regression testing & Issue testing then analyzed test results and submitted test reports to Team Lead.
- Defect tracking and reporting by proper documentation using Excel Sheet.