- SAP Data Migration Consultant with 5 years of experience in SAP Business Objects Data Services (ETL tool), Data Profiling, SAP R/3 functionality of Material Management Logistics, and Oracle Database Management.
- Experienced in 2 full life - cycle implementation phases of a project (ASAP Methodology) - blueprinting, realization, testing ( Unit testing, User acceptance testing, Assembly testing and integration testing ), final preparation, training, documentation, data uploading, go live and post go live- production support.
- Comprehensive on-site exposure working in client facing roles across Resources, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical domains in the Singapore and Middle East regions.
- Excellent command over business process tools with proven leadership skills while leading a team in delivering Data Collection tool to the client.
Data Mining Tools: R Studio, WEKA*, SAS - MINER*
Tools: SAP - Business Objects Data Services 4.0, 4.1, HP Quality Center, BODS Management Console, SAP ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP LSMW
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 R2
Technologies: C, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, Project
Senior Software Engineer
- Led a team in developing an Excel based Data Collection tool for the business.
- Developed Data Migration ETL jobs for Modules such as FICO, HR, EHS, PM and MM of SAP with successful Go-Live/Implementation.
- Harvested SAP-MM, EHS, HR, OTC domain code & Technical documents in Confidential Advanced Enterprise Solutions portal & Confidential Reusable Technical Library.
- Involved in the end user training and Knowledge Transfer sessions and Production Support.
- Awarded ‘The Maestro’ award for continuous effort in delivering high quality work. Developed a complex Data Object EHS - Requirements.
- Migrated data from Legacy to SAP system.
- Reviewed the work of team members to ensure quality and comprehensiveness while gathering requirement from client team.
- Prepared Technical Specification documents and ETL jobs for FICO-PRA, Material Master Objects.
- Understanding the business processes, mapping and preparation in MM for the SAP implementation.
- Successfully loaded Material Master Data which involved 20 million records in all rehearsal cycles with 99.98% accuracy receiving critical accolades from the Leadership.
Associate Software Engineer
- Supported and maintained Supply Chain Middleware Components.
- Handled bug fixes and resolved critical tickets ranging from simple to moderately complex issue.
- Daily Maintenance Support clearing backlogs, archiving project mailbox and project management tasks including preparing Daily/Weekly Team status report, defect trackers, and setting up client calls.
- Developed a Unix script to clear backlog jobs which resulted in reducing manual effort of 22 man days effort and annual cost saving of $48000 for Team (Applinks) support team.