- A focused, and detail - oriented SAP SD Professional, passionate about creating great SAP ERP Solution in highly agile, fast-paced environments.
- Active in the open source community, including maintainer and leadership roles, committed to provide best practice SAP SD ERP solution with a collaborative, team-player attitude, great Problem solving skills, excellent Functional and Technical ability.
- Certified SAP SD Consultant with 12 Years of work experience in the analysis, design, documentation, configuration, testing, training and support in SAP SD, SAP CRM 2+ Years with project experience in PP, MM, LE, IM and FICO.
- 4 full life cycle implementation including Realization Phase, Final Preparation, Testing, Go-live and Support.
- Hands on work experience on SAP HANA S/4 Logistics on the Delta Changes in SD/MM and Other Components of SCM. Central Business Partner Creation and Maintenance, Credit Management, Data model changes in Pricing - PRCD ELEMENTS, Billing Output management (ADS), Shipping Changes, Foreign Trade (GST), FI, OTC and Purchasing Fiori app Building.
- Functional expertise: Pre-sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, and Availability check (ATP), Credit Management, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials and Variant Configuration.
- Technical proficient on debugging and user-exits. Good understanding of ABAP codes.
- Proficient in customizing different Sales Orders such as Standard sales order, Rush sales order, Cash sales order.
- Expert in Shipping Point Determination, Route Determination, Transport and Delivery Scheduling, Backward Delivery Scheduling, Partial and Complete Delivery, Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split and Grouping of Deliveries.
- Expert resource for customizing allocation of Free-of-charge items, and customization for Free of charge delivery, Invoice Correction Request, and Return Orders, Credit Memo, and Debit Memo.
- Expert in the customization of customer master data, material master data, and data sharing among sales organizations.
- Variant Configuration: hands on experience on Super BOMs, Super routings, Configuration profile, Object dependencies, Constraints, and Pricing.
- Pricing Experience: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing.
- Billing Experience: Configured Billing Documents based on Billing Types and Item Categories, Customized Invoices. Expert in integrating billing to Accounting and Controlling.
- Credit and Risk Management: Sound knowledge in the configuration of Credit Control Area, Credit Data and Credit Groups. Direct experience of customizing Dynamic credit check process and payment guarantee procedure. Deep understanding of credit card processing.
- Worked on time related and service related revenue recognition procedures. Expertise in configuring Billing Plans, Rebate agreement and Inter-company billing.
- Advanced knowledge on third party sales process and intercompany sales. Good understanding of intercompany pricing and billing procedures.
- Production support: experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Experience in data cleansing and data conversion using tools like LSMW, BDC, CATT, and eCATT, interfaces including EDI/IDOC, RFC and BAPIs.
- Good command to write functional specification for all identified WRICEFs (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
- CRM: Worked on CRM marketing, Sales, Services and on Customer Interaction Centre Web Client (IC WC), Win Client, Web Sales, Marketing, Mobile Sales, Data Cleansing methods, interfaces.
- Good inter-personal skills, analytical ability and problem-solving capabilities. Ability to work as a team member supporting co-workers and the commitment to the overall success of a group. Work effectively with internal customers, co-workers and management.
PROFESSIONAL SAP EXPERIENCE
SAP SD - Business Analyst
- Extensively worked on Full cycle Implementation including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Post go live and support.
- Conducting workshops to gather the business requirements.
- Meeting with business process owners and departmental heads to identify the business requirement.
- Analysing the client’s as-is business process and mapping it to to-be business processes by identifying the gaps.
- Preparing business process documents for the sales and distribution activities.
- Drafted functional requirement specifications (FRSs) for customer master, quotation processing, sales order processing, consignment processing, billing, returns processing, contract processing, rebates processing, and backorder processing.
- Prepared dataflow diagram for all of the business processes to be included in FRSs.
- Drafted user requirement specification (URS) for sales and distribution.
- Identified RICEFW objects to meet the client specific requirement.
- Prepared functional specification for the development of Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, and Forms. Prepared unit test scripts and checklist to be included in the functional specification. Tested RICEF objects.
- Designed customer master and customer account group.
- Worked in customer master conversion. Analysed legacy customer records to map properly to the SAP systems and successfully migrated the customer master records using LSMW.
- Successfully worked on pricing conversion, material listing conversion, open sales order conversion, contract conversion, and CMIR conversion.
- Worked on designing the pricing procedure.
- Configured pricing procedure, condition types, access sequence, and built custom pricing tables.
- Configured account determination, and identified account keys to post to the related G/L.
- Prepared test scripts for the Sales and Distribution.
- Trained testers to execute the test steps in SAP and recording the test results in HP Quality Center.
- Designed smart forms for order acknowledgement, invoice, and rebate credit memo.
- Support the development team by clarifying design requirements and contributing to resolution of identified defects(ex: Packing Slips, Picking Ticket, ASN)
- Defined user roles and security matrix for SD activities.
- Working on integration testing and mock preparation.
- Working on training business subject matter experts (SMEs) on SAP functionality to train them as trainers.
- Working on cross-functional integration with LE/WM, MM, FI and PS.
- Involved in Core User and Super User Trainings.
SAP CRM/SD - Consultant
- Involved from blueprint preparation stage of the project to realization and go live/support activities.
- Integrated SD with MM, PP, and FI/CO modules.
- Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing, and cash application.
- Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category.
- Maintained Copy control rule to ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types.
- Customized pricing procedure according to the company’s business process.
- Worked on automatic determination of shipping points, and routes.
- Customized outbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation.
- Customized transport and delivery scheduling, delivery note, backward delivery scheduling, partial delivery, and grouping of deliveries.
- Configured backward and forward scheduling in deliveries.
- Customizing order reasons, ATP, ATP using product allocation and unit testing the configuration.
- Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules for billing documents. Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also responsible for unit testing in billing.
- Customized and configured Availability Check and requirement processing Checking Groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types. Also completed Dynamic Product Proposal and Transfer of Requirements.
- Credit management: Created credit control area, assigned it to sales area, created credit control and risk category, credit group for customers, automatic and dynamic checking.
- Handled and configured reverse logistics (handling customer returns) including Debit/Credit notes.
- Executed and managed Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing activities, including e-marketing programs and strategies.
- Documented, and implemented automated marketing processes within CRM with emphasis on maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Production support: Resolved tickets and worked with business users and developers to solve the issues. Testing: Carried out unit testing, systems testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Worked in data cleansing, data formatting and data upload.
- Worked with ABAPers to generate customized reports and design forms.
SAP SD/MM - Consultant
- Worked on master records for business partners and defined account groups and field selection for customers.
- Worked on order to cash processes including order management, delivery processing, invoicing, and cash application.
- Defined number ranges for customer master record and the sales document.
- Worked on Credit Management, based on the customer profile assigning credit groups and risk categories.
- Worked in pricing procedures (condition types, access sequence, condition exclusion and pricing procedure determination).
- Trained the users for daily sales order creation, delivery creation, packing and shipment creation, inbound delivery process and inventory management.
- Setting the business scenarios like Third party sales, Intercompany sale, Consignment Process, Returnable material, Stock transfer Orders, Credit Card Payments, Transfer postings, Free goods, Material Determination.
- Configured basic functions such as output determination procedure, and text determination procedure.
- Provided production support by trouble-shooting problems that were encountered by users and super users.
- Wrote functional specifications for sales orders and invoice for the enhancements as per the customer requirements.
- Extensively interacted with ABAP programmer for preparing reports to meet Management Requirements and for developing enhancements/user exits by explaining the detailed requirements in the form of specifications and other details of the tables.
- Resolving the issues on the priority basis.
- Involved in the full cycle implementation using ASAP methodology which involves project preparation, business blueprint, gap analysis, configuration, data migration, testing, training, and transition/cutover and post go-live support.
- Implementation of the customer order management processes, pricing procedures, and billing with integration to the FICO, WM,SM IM,PM and MM modules.
- Configured order to cash (OTC) process flow.
- Configured components related to Sales Orders: Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule Line Categories, Document flow, Copying controls, Contracts and scheduling agreements, Incompletion logs.
- Customized Pricing (Price configuration, Condition technique, Condition types, Access sequence, Condition records, Special functions, customer hierarchy for pricing, special condition types), Taxes, as well as credit/debit notes. Interacted with ABAP team members and providing them with table names for developing user exits for special pricing conditions.
- Maintained copying control from Sales / Delivery / Billing documents for consignment and third party.
- Customized output determination for sales document, Deliveries and Billing documents.
- Worked on different consignment processes like consignment fill-up, consignment issue, consignment pick-up and consignment return
- Worked on pricing procedures (condition types, access sequence, condition exclusion and pricing procedure determination) and tested the customized pricing procedure.
- Worked on the ATP check as per the client requirement and configured and tested the ATP Check.
- Worked on automatic credit limit checks according to a range of criteria and in line with company’s requirements. Also defined at what point the system carries out these checks (order, delivery, goods issue, etc.)
- Worked on revenue recognition cycle business activities, such as sales order entry, shipping, billing and collection.
- Involved in preparation of user manuals, knowledge transfer and Training to end-users with Go live Support.
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Handle returns/complaints graciously and effectively.
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Correctly handle all register transactions.
- Receive and display product shipments on store retail shelves within twenty-four hours of delivery.
- Work with fellow associates to maintain that Asset Protection standards are met all the time.
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan to meet sales and cost budget.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Respond to customer enquiries, visit key account and distributors.
- Keeping track of environment and safety measures.
- Creating and submitting of production reports to the manager.
- Coordinate the resolution of issues relating to ordering and invoicing and escalate in a timely manner.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.