- Associate Functional Consultant with over 5 years of experience in SAP Business One module and SAP Materials Management, along with over 11 years of domain experience of working in different industry sectors such as Design, Manufacturing and Logistics.. Expertise in core areas of SAP Business One - A/R and A/P processes, MRP, Projects, Production, Material Management (MM ) and Inventory Management (IM ). Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player with team building capabilities and customer oriented attitude.
- ERP SAP B1 Version 9.0 & 9.2 Versions.
- ERP SAP R/3 ERP6.0 EHP5 Version
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000 &XP.
- Office Tools: MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- SAP INTEGRATION: Having SAP-MM integration exposure with IM, WM & FI modules.
- Functional SAP Consultant with over 5 years of experience including having exposure to implementing SAP Business One and other support Projects.
- Worked on resolving and troubleshooting system errors in Client’s QA server.
- Responsibilities include having a thorough knowledge on all the Modules relating to the Client’s requirements.
- Extensive Functional background in varied segments: Design, Manufacturing & Production areas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player with team building capabilities and customer oriented attitude.
- Hands-on experience on SAP- Business One Tool 9.0 & 9.2 Versions.
- Experience in A/R & A/P process flows.
- Experience in setting up Projects Module using Add-On BX PRO Vriatec Version 4.8x.
- Experience in editing Confidential Reports to suit Client’s requirements for various outgoing documents.
- Experience in editing PLD reports to suit Client’s requirements.
- Experience in setting up of user Authorizations & Approval stages for various Document Types.
- Experience is successfully running MRP Wizard for Parent and the sub-assembly items to determine item shortfall quantities to recommend for Production / Purchase Orders.
- Hands-on experience is creating various BOM types.
- Experience in setting up of Serial numbers / Batch Numbers for items.
- Experience in creating User Acceptance Test (UAT) manuals.
- Basic knowledge in creating query using MS SQL for various transactions.
- Capable of configuration in system Master Data: Enterprise structure, Material Master Data, Vendor Master Data, Purchase Info Records & Transactional Data: Purchasing documents, External Services Management, Physical Inventory.
- Experience in MM with understanding in cross-functional integration with WM, PP, and FI modules.
- Strong understanding of Procure to Pay cycle involving Transactions: RFQ, PR, PO, GR, and where it interacts with O2C and the creation of Invoice on the FICO side.
- Source Determination through Source List, Purchase Info Record, Outline Agreement.
- Configuration of Release procedure for Internal and External Purchasing Documents.
- Maintained MRP and where it integrates with WM and QM.
- Worked in MM areas of Inventory Management, Purchasing, Subcontracting, Consignment, External Procurement- Stock transports, Requisitions, Info records, Release strategies, Master Data and LIV.
- Experience in Pricing Procedure configuration, condition tables, condition types, access sequence and condition records for different Vendors. Configured release strategy for multiple purchasing documents.
- Excellent communication, analytical and team work skills to contribute in the business solution design.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
SAP-Business One Consultant & Systems Analyst
- Currently working as SAP Business One Consultant for a private firm Confidentia, Houston, Texas.
- Actively involved in understanding the Business Process flow of the company and map the same into SAP Business One software tool.
- Activities include setting up the Master Data (Items, Business Partners, Price Lists, and Project Master Data) to suit client’s requirements.
- Responsibilities include handling of all the SAP Business One activities applicable for the company to ensure smooth flow of transactions using the SAP software tool.
- Responsibilities include having a thorough knowledge on all the Modules relating to the Client’s requirements. Actively involving myself to upload the entire Master Data (G/L Accounts, Item Master Data, Business Partners, BOM’s & Taxes) into the Production Server using DTW tool.
- I had successfully configured Projects Module for the company.
- I also had the opportunity to work on editing Confidential Reports and PLD layouts for various outgoing documents as per the Client’s requirements.
- Defining of document number ranges and field selection layouts for various documents like Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Quotations, Contracts and Blanket Agreements for A/P & A/R transactions.
- Involved myself in the Unit Testing & Integration testing for various objects/transactions in Purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Actively involving myself on defining Work Flows for running various Transaction Cycles.
- Responsibilities include providing training and guiding the employees on using the SAP Business One tool.
SAP-MM/ WM consultant
- I had successfully undergone training in SAP-Materials Management module which helped me to enhance my Functional and Technical skills and was later promoted to work as a shadow consultant.
- Worked as SAP- Functional Associate Support Consultant for some of the company’s clients.
- Undergone KT sessions on MM functional module on the Business Processes & the configuration documents for clear & better understanding.
- Understanding the effort estimation required for resolving ticket related issues for smooth process flow of business activities.
- Integration testing with MM & FI.
- The company had duly acknowledged my efforts by awarding me with Best Team Player award.
Junior Consultant SAP-MM
- Worked as Junior Consultant for SAP-MM functional module, at P1 level.
- I have had the opportunity to undergo various mandatory training program conducted by the company which helped to hone my technical as well as personal skills.
Assistant Manager- Production- Gear Pump Division
- I have involved myself in resolving issues pertaining to SAP related for Gear Pump Division, Hyderabad
- Handled all SAP related activities for, maintaining monthly stock, preparing quarterly stock statement & sending the same to H.O, crediting the pumps in FG store using SAP software, making the Invoices for pumps credited, create routing for required pumps, making P. O’s, and GR’s.
- I had actively involved myself in core production team carrying out production of gear pumps and dispatching the same on day to day basis by following the production schedule without fail.
- Responsibilities included making Gantt charts for production activities, making daily production plan, monitoring the production activities, maintaining stock updates, crediting the pumps in FG store through SAP, invoicing the pumps and dispatching the same and updating the Marketing Team about the dispatches made to various esteemed customers & also co-coordinating with various Transporters ensuring that the deliveries are made on time without any delay.
- I had successfully handled a group of over 20 members involved in gear pump manufacturing and assembly by assigning them the activities based on their capabilities and experience & give updates to the higher officials on regular basis.
- I maintained healthy rapport with the Marketing team, zones & the customers/dealers & see that the dispatches are made on time without fail.
- Part of the core production team for hot dip galvanizing plant for galvanizing various parts going into the tower manufacture such as- pipes, legs, bracings, mounts, stubs, lightening arrestors… to name a few.
- Responsibilities included monitoring and supervising the process of galvanizing through a proper channel for timely completion of given targets on day to day basis.
- Advising the process supervisors about the importance of various production stages which includes receiving of material in black, production process for hot dip galvanizing while adhering to stringent requirements and arrange the same material for dispatch to yard in lots.
- Co-ordinate with the production planning team for smooth movement of material from input stage to finish product to achieve set targets.
Engineer Product Development
- Part of the Core Engineering Design team of the Thermal Battery division responsible for the Product Design and Development of Batteries exclusively used in Defense Installations - Missiles such as NAG, Confidential, PRITHVI & Confidential .
- Responsibilities included the design and development of mechanical components used in the manufacture of dies, blanking tool and fixture assemblies and interfacing both with
- Vendors and internal teams within the company to guarantee the timely and successful execution of the project.
- A deep understanding of various manufacturing processes like milling, turning, boring, grinding etc helped successfully manage the schedule and quality of various products developed by external vendors and sub contractors. Experience in Vendor Research/Development, Procurement and Contract Negotiations by making a thorough appraisal of market conditions, capacity, capability and skill sets of the vendors. Design and review detailed drawing, bill of material and release purchase orders.
- Worked as a Design & Product Development Engineer in the Submarine Battery Division
- Responsible for the re-design of dies and fixtures used in the process of battery manufacture. I was also responsible for the design of various mechanical components for the manufacture of cells - Bus bar design, brazing fixture design, frame welding fixtures etc. Actively involved in all phases of Product Development - design, assembly and quality assurance, which required putting together detailed design specifications and having a strong Vendor review process to facilitate the execution of the project without slippage in timelines.
- As a core team member I involved myself in designing under frames, mounting brackets, horn-guide arrangement, hood, cabin arrangement etc.., going into the Loco. I played a vital role in successful completion of some of the major projects like: 335HP 45T Hydraulic Locomotive for Ordnance Factory (Chandrapur), 450HP 66T Diesel Hydraulic Locomotive FOR APGENCO (Bhadrachalam), Rail bus for Malaysian Railways, 3T & 5T Battery Locomotives for Hutti Gold Mines, Karnataka, Joy trains for recreational parks, 120T Trolley for BHEL Jhansi, 40T Hydrostatic