- SAP - certified Technology Associate, E2E-200 for Solution Manager (End to end root cause analysis, change and control management) certified and ITIL Version 3 certified basis consultant with around 6 years of experience in handling numerous Dutch, USA clients for SAP basis project.
- Excellent understanding and proficiency in SAP Basis administration activities like database copy/refresh, SAP client copy/deletion, kernel upgrade, and support package upgrade, enhancement package upgrade of SAP ERP 6.0 with enhancement package 4.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects 4.0 and 4.1 environments, handling administration, installations, upgrades, system copies, migrations and promotions throughout the landscape.
- Effective handling of SAP systems on different OS/DB combinations like Unix/Oracle, Windows/SQL, Linux MAXDB
- Working experience with application of database patch set and CPU patches, changing oracle, live cache and CPU parameters, creating and maintaining database users and understanding of Oracle to handle issues in effective operation of SAP systems.
- Expertise in transport packages and SAP job scheduling, administration of ABAP and JAVA stacks and good amount of experience in monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting ECC 6.0 technical environment
- Hands-on experience of SAP solution manager and multi terabyte sized client SAP applications.
- Basic understanding of SAP Net weaver systems from installation through configuration.
- Quick problem solving ability followed by root cause analysis of the same to avoid future occurrences.
- Completion of assigned change activity within planned downtime window.
- Successful completion of training on SAP BW 7.4 with HANA.
- Solution Manager 7.1, 7. 2 Configuration, EWA setup, Technical monitoring setup, CHARM configuration for ECC, BW, PI, Portal, Wily Introscope Installations, SMD agent installations and connections to Solution Manager, Oracle, MSSQL, MAXDB, Unix, Windows.
SAP Basis Technical EngineerResponsibilities:
- Performed SAP Basis administration and support, technical support, transport management, batch management and production support for SAP environment.
- Performed system monitoring, troubleshooting and refresh to ensure stability, recoverability of the SAP and related systems.
- Performed root-cause-analysis, as well as performance management and optimization of SAP Systems.
- Proactively analyzed SAP environment to detect deficiencies and recommended solutions for improvement
- Maintained technical infrastructure reference documents such as technical architecture, hardware and software assets, interface references.
- Worked on SAP Data Center Migration project, OS/DB Migration from HPUX to AIX. Checked and analyzed the Database and OS level requirements in regards to this migration.
- Export/Import of SAP NW PI 7.3 from HP-UX to AIX, kernel upgrade and post processing of SAP NW PI system for 2 dry runs and then during the cutover.
- Post processing tasks after export import on SAP NW 7.3 BW, SAP NW 7.02 CRM/SRM
- Performed database administration, database parameter changes, tablespace extensions for oracle database 11g/12c
- Performed Solution Manager 7.2 basic configuration, SMD agent installations, Wily Introscope Installations, SLD Configurations and upgrades.
- Technical monitoring configuration, EWA alert configurations for ECC, BW, CRM, SRM, PI and portal.
- Updated the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) for Compliance and Validation.
- Creating interfaces for BW/BPC systems
- GRC basis administration tasks
Environment: SAP NW 7.0 EHP1, SAP NW PI 7.3, SAP NW BW 7.3, SAP BOBJ 4.0, 4.1, SAP SOLMAN 7.1, 7.2,SAP BPC 10.1 on HANA, SAP GRC 10.1, Oracle 11g, HP-UX, AIX, Linux
Sr. SAP Basis& SAP BOBJ AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Managed SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 4, SAP NW PI 7.3, SAP NW BW 7.3, BOBJ 4.0, 4.1, SAP NW CE 7.1, SOLMAN 7.1, 7.2
- Performed system refresh, planning, preparing and applying ABAP and JAVA support package stack using SPAM/SAINT, JSPM, SUM, download and implementation of new kernel on all systems.
- Participated in execution of business contingency plan (Disaster Recovery) for UPS Global Health Care office project.
- Installation of SAP PI 7.3 and basic configuration of PI system, maintaining exchange profile and configuration from basis perspective in the landscape. Installation and configuration of SAP NW BW 7.3
- Extracting, Analyzing EWA recommendations, RTCCTOOL recommendations and implementing SAP notes
- Daily manual monitoring of production systems to check daily backups, job failures, long running jobs, ABAP dumps and other health checks on production systems. Creating, deleting and re-scheduling background jobs in the system.
- Handling CTS+ and transport issues in the system to ensure smooth flow of transports throughout the landscape and configuration of enhanced change and transport system. Participated in configuration of CHARM, EWA on SOLMAN.
- Client exports and imports (local and remote client copy) and client deletions followed by their post actions,
- RFC administration and setup, creating operation modes, creation of services in SICF, SLD and LMDB administration
- Worked on Business Objects administration tasks like Promoting reports, dashboards through the landscape using lifecycle management tools, BOXI 3.1 to BOBJ 4.1 migration of users, reports using upgrade migration tool.
- Trouble shooting issues in BOBJ environments with servers, reports and connections and analyzing server level issue in Windows environment, Administration of tomcat, Creating ODBC connections for oracle or SQL database on BOBJ
- Installation, upgrades, configuration, database copy/post actions on BOBJ 4.0 and BOBJ 4.1 windows environment.
- Effective administration and supervised BOBJ environment by monitoring, granting permissions to users to view and execute reports.
- Creating information models in HANA. Understanding of HANA appliance and architecture.
- Developing and designing Attribute views, analytic views and calculation views in HANA
- Consuming HANA information models in BW using transient providers, composite providers
- Data provisioning using SLT, Flat file, BODS, DXC
- Accessing external data into BW using open ODS views
- Export and import of packages using flat files
Environment: SAP NW 7.0 EHP1, SAP NW PI 7.3, SAP NW BW 7.3/7.1/7.0, SAP BOBJ 4.0, 4.1, SAP SOLMAN 7.1,Vertex indirect tax o series 6.0, SQL
SAP Basis&Oracle database administratorResponsibilities:
- Managed 9 SAP ECC 6.0 systems, with huge multi terra byte databases including one solution manager 7.0 of client Schlumberger for the period of 18 months serving role of customer landscape coordinator
- Application of legal change patches in development, quality and production, every quarter.
- Performed system refresh, kernel upgrades on 3 quality systems, every quarter.
- Changing oracle, live cache and SAP parameters for optimum performance
- Day to day administration of client landscapes by daily manual monitoring of all systems, LDAP administration, CCMS monitoring and configuration, SAP router administration, analyzing transport issues
- Setting up remote printers in SAP, along with the creation of printer queue on host level, creating printer formats and introducing new fonts
- Applying SAP bundle patches on availability of new releases, Database(oracle) re-organization and Database patch set upgrade
- Administration of java schema through visual administrator and parameter changes through config tool
- Hands on experience on Oracle database links, synonyms, Granting privileges to oracle users on different databases, activating oracle flashback on database
- Installing oracle stats pack utility so that statistical data of the database usage is collected every hour
- Oracle database administration and table space administration with SAPDBA and BR tools.
- Copying the database tables from one system to another Restores and recoveries from online/offline backups
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP ERP EHP5 on NW 7.01, SAP EHP1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.1, Oracle, UNIX
- Served two roles under this project initially as a backup customer landscape coordinator and later on as customer landscape coordinator.
- Homogeneous system copy and Kernel upgrades in LINUX
- Scheduling and monitoring the smooth execution of database and transactional log backups in MAXDB, using DBMGUI and DBMCLI
- Local and remote client copy
- Creating a required backup medium in DBMGUI.
- Restores and recovery using DBMGUI
- Central User Administration and configuration
- Installation of SAP permanent and maintenance license.
- Monitoring the TRFC queues, and ensuring smooth flow of idocs
- Monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting the ECC 6.0, CRM and portal technical environment
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP CRM, SAP MDM, MAXDB, LINUX
- Served role as technical coordinator while working on this landscape.
- Daily heath checks on all systems in scope
- Actions based on these heath checks
- Creation of SAP printers in development, quality, production landscapes
- Transports from OS level on SAP 3.1i systems.
- Database refresh activity on these systems
- Application of ABAP /JAVA support packages
- Updates and lock administration in SM12, SM13
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BW, SAP CRM