Working as Sr. SAP consultant with 9+ years of experience in SAP IS - Utility FICA and ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming); seeking a challenging position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and professional experience effectively.
- Experience in ERP implementation in utility industry delivering high-quality water, waste water, gas, electricity service to customers. worked in Meter to Cash (MTC) process involving Meter Reading, Billing & Invoicing, and FICA contract accounts receivable/payable, integration with CRM.
- Experience in RMCA module in SAP IS-Telecommunications industry having BIT knowledge.
- Led an application support team of five members which involved break fixes of different priorities & enhancements without breaching the SLA’s in implementation and sustain process.
- Involved in new project estimation to check the compliance with the existing system, process change, and complexity on system changes, including quality & training efforts.
- Specialized in Account Management Configuration which includes Business master data Technical master data, Move-in/out, Incoming/Outgoing payment processing, Document ranges,
- Security deposits, Installment plan, Returns processing, Refunds, Write-off, Dunning, Direct
- Debit, Credit Management, Interest Calculation, Clearing Controls, Payment terms, Unbilled revenue process, Tax calculation, Tax exemption, Submission to collection agencies, Account
- Maintenance, Reset Clearing, Reversal, Account Balance Display, Correspondence, Integration with General Ledger Accounting, Reconciliation keys.
- Strong Technical knowledge in Interactive, Classical and ALV reports using Object Oriented
- ABAP, Print workbench, ALE Configuration & IDOC generation, Business Data Toolset FQevents, User exits, RFC, Interface programming, Flat file interface, Inbound & Outbound proxy Interfaces, BPEM/EMMA case, debugging, performance tuning.
- Performed Data Uploads using Batch Data Communication Program ( Confidential ’s), BAPI, Legacy
- System Migration Workbench (LSMW) and workflow. strong organizational skills in drawing out requirements from the customers.
- Experienced in working Product Testing, Regression testing phases and supported the test team for issue fix during the integration, operational readiness and product test phases.
- Designed and worked extensively in implementing Collection Strategy using Business Rules
- Framework (BRF) for the collections management process.
Languages: English, Hindi, Oriya
Computer: Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
SAP Functional Lead Consultant
- Experience in gathering business requirements, designing blue-print documents, process configuration for RMCA module.
- Sale and refund of digital content, gift cards and redemptions when a sale happens in the store, RMCA master data model.
- Designed carrier billing as a payment method in the store to increase digital sales, fiscal month end accrual to accrue fees on the carrier billing.
- Implemented EhP7 release (Support pack 9) for SAP RMCA and upgrade the system.
- Payment processing: Credit card, debit card, pay service settlement in RMCA system.
- Involved in search string EBS configuration, vendor payment transfer from RMCA to core system.
- Implemented EU VAT 2015 regulation in the project which will be based on the customer country of residency.
Confidential, New jersey
- Experience in gathering business requirements, designing blue-print documents, process configuration, gap analysis, design implementation, testing and deployment, production support, user manual documentation and end user training in MTC process.
- Identify and define business process and SAP configuration requirements and define detailed application requirements.
- Co-ordination of problem tickets with offshore resources (functional as well as technical) to ensure that the tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLAs.
- Managing team of 4 technical & 2 functional members for monthly releases.
- Perform and manage transition of functional designs to the programmers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
- Developed and executed test scripts, test scenarios, unit test plans, functional test plans and raise defects to fix the issues found in HPQC.
- Designed the Auto credit refund during final bill/move out & miscellaneous adjustments postings approval workflow.
- Designed the Dunning Disconnect workflow to shut off customers due to non-payment.
- Designed Disconnection notices that are sent to customers by providing RDI and notices sent through stream serve.
- Designed end to end collection timelines for active & inactive customers.
- Designed interfaces for payment, return, pending payment process and dunning info using PI proxy.
- BPEM’s, case categories & case types are configured & created in the system which is sent to the respective department. The distribution list is maintained in the system using SO23.
- SAP query to extract ad hoc reports using transaction SQ01 & SQVI saving 80% of manual effort.
- Presenting the Aging report FPO4 to the business every month end including credit simulation
- Designed the unbilled revenue report to run every month end & perform G/L postings.
- Developed RFC with Confidential (external tax system) to calculate taxes during invoicing.
- Matching & Transfer report was developed to transfer credit/debit balance between inactive to active accounts.
- FQevents have been implemented to project late payment charges & actual charges posting during invoicing, group the child invoices with different due date into one collective invoice preferred due date, dunning locks, clearing restriction, cash only if return is more than twice.
- Monitoring batch jobs daily for any failure.
- Billed tax report is provided to the business during the month end.
SAP Functional Consultant
- Build the whole internal tax configuration in the SAP system for all tax jurisdictions.
- Developed a report to remove restriction on accounts, remove locks at document & contract account level.
- Worked on tax exemption design within the SAP system to allow exemption on the customers.
- Worked with SAP to internally calculate tax up to 4 decimal places instead of 3 decimal places.
- Understand the current Business Process to draft To-Be Business Process Design.
- Provided the conversion mapping tax logic to the team during the cutover activities.
- Confidential program to automate the tax code & tax rate configuration using transaction FTXP.
- Configured installment plan surcharge during installment plan creation.
- Configured Security deposit rules- calculation method, interest for each state.
- Developed the tax exemption functionality to exempt taxes for the customers during invoicing and document posting.
- Helped the test team to successfully execute the test scripts
- Performed extended program checks and code inspector for modified, existing and new programs.
SAP Functional Consultant
- Configure the submission to external collection agency and the derivation rule to assign to the collection agencies.
- Bad debt calculation was provided to the business during month end using transaction FPRV & FPRW.
- Created batch variants for custom reports, standard mass transactions in sap.
- Worked with the layout of account display FPL9, payment lots, Return lots, tracing BRF document posting.
- Enhanced the standing request order screen to post misc. debits & credits using FKKORD1.
- Implemented events to send file to the agency for partner change, call back, return, write offs.
- Payment matrix was developed to clear the items as per business requirements using the clearing variant.
- Implemented balance variants in FPL9 to provide an overview of aging buckets
- Managed the 4 technical team member in the design and build effort for the RICEF components by providing the needed technical & functional support.
- Developed all the function modules for dunning activities to perform during dunning like LPC 1.5%, write-off, disconnection notice.
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements and inform the architects of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Root cause analysis is done for all the defects from the defect sheet by closely monitoring the
- Internal Defect Ratio & the common pattern of defect type. This reduces the errors by 30% minimizing the costs for the clients.
SAP Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked in the development and change releases across all the modules. This includes scope deliverables, timelines and preparing and assisting in the preparation of individual work plans
- Created an asset called Spool number search tool to search accounts in RDI file & output the spool numbers.
- Presented the external collection agency functionality to business and enhanced the transaction
- Confidential to issue warrant and court functionality to the end user.
- Worked on support tickets and attach documentation in the remedy tickets to help the end user about the fix.
- Worked on print workbench forms to send dunning notices or door tag notices.
- Worked as a support team member and responsible for providing production support.
- Worked on finding SAP OSS notes for standard SAP issues and implementing them.
- Reviewed the Technical Designs and code before sending it to product testing, regression testing and finally to production.
SAP Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked on Inbound & Outbound IDOC’s, Inbound & Outbound interfaces using PI proxy.
- Worked on the BDT event to perform action upon saving customer accounts.
- Developed module pool programming, Data Dictionary, Reports.
- Prepared the review check list document for Function Design, Technical Design, build.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Developed classical, ALV reports, user exits, and Function Modules, RFC, BAPI and table maintenance.
- Performed extended program checks and code inspector for custom reports.
- Tested various Finance, Device management & billing reports.