- 12 years of experience in Technical area of SAP/ Oracle E - Business Suite.
- 10 years of experience in SAP ECC 6.0 in MM, SD, PS, FI/CO, HR Modules
- 7 years of experience as ABAP Webdynpro Programmer with x-RPM/C-Projects, PPM 5.0, HR-OM .
- Experience of taking part in 3 full life cycle SAP implementations and 3 support Projects .
- 2 years of Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge in Financial Modules like AP, AR, GL, and PO.
- Dedicated professional with conceptual problem solving abilities as well as the necessary communication organizational and time management skills t take on any task and exceed expectations.
- Quick Self Learner and Experience in leading group of 10 developers for SAP Projects
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, Oracle E-Business Suite - Oracle Applications 11i
Database: Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i
Languages: ABAP, OO ABAP, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, XML
Tools: TOAD, Office 365 (One Note), Microsoft TFS, JIRA, Remedy, SharePoint
ABAP/ Webdynpro Consultant
- Rich experience working on ABAP Webdynpro Framework, Webdynpro Enhancements (Exits), Webdynpro ALV Reports, Floor Plan Manager (FPM) .
- Good Knowledge on Adobe Forms,
- Experience is consuming/generating Web Services, OData Services (Net weaver Gateway) .
- Experience in Advanced ABAP Object oriented programming (OO ABAP) .
- Experience in development of business applications in C-Projects/RPM, PPM 5.0 (NWBC)
- Experience in working with Waterfall and Agi le Methodology .
- Supported day-to-day activities and helped in resolving the support issues/production fix.
- Provided technical guidance to the team of developers in developing ABAP modules
- Knowledge of using other tools like Microsoft TFS, JIRA, Remedy, SharePoint for ticket tracking .
- Used SOLMAN/CHARMS for transports (TR) movements.
- Contribution of ideas in Kaizen activity.
ABAP Support Lead
- Efficiently managed various small and large ABAP engagements
- Responsible for delegating deliverables, effort estimation, handling management reports and meeting.
- Responsible for TR movements.
- Mentoring the team
- Coordinating with the end users for day to day activities
- Review the technical codes of the object delivered
- Focal point for the communication between Functional Team and development teams and escalation activities
ABAP Senior Consultant
- Experience in SAP ERP implementation, support and rollout projects .
- Experience in RICEFW development.
- Experience in working with development of modules SD (OTC), MM (P2P), FICO, PS, SD, and HR .
- Experience in working with Data Dictionary objects in Creating tables, Data Element, Domain and Indexes, View, Appended Structures, Search Help, Lock objects, Authorization objects .
- Design and development of Classical ALV, Interactive Reports .
- Design, Development and modification of Dynpro Programming, Screen Painter .
- Enhancing the functionality of standard applications using user exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework (Implicit and Customer Enhancements), and Converstion Routines.
- Excellent at testing, debugging and Troubleshooting .
- Good at Code review check, Optimization and Performance tuning of ABAP Queries .
- Expertise in data migration using BAPI’s, BDC methods, LSMW.
- SAP interfacing using IDOC, RFC, and XI .
- Good knowledge on SAP Basis activities like Transport Movements, Batch Jobs, applying SAP Notes.
- Experience in Designing Layouts using Smart forms, SAPScripts
- Expertise in using analysis tools like Runtime analysis, SQL Trace, Quick Viewer .
- Worked with OLE objects .
- SAP Post Go-live Support
- Enhancing the SAP standard Reports according to User Requirements
- Supporting SAP Workflow issues
- Support day-to-day activities and resolving the issues
- Knowledge to understand the requirements as per Functional design and convert them into Technical Design
- Preparation of Technical Specification, Release Note, Code and TS checklist