- Seeking contractual opportunity in Southern California near San Diego or Los Angeles.
- Ms. Forberg has many years of experience interfacing with clients implementing SAP and is an SD module expert now providing remote support to clients throughout the world. Beginning as a consultant for Confidential in 1995 with 10 weeks of intensive internal training, she specialized in the SD module: providing expertise on full - cycle implementations, spot consulting, and instructing in Confidential Training Centers. As an SAP Confidential consultant, she has found a niche in Remote Helpdesk Support to solve the most difficult issues and retains clients by communicating effectively and timely. She has assisted customers in the pre- and post-go-live phases: defining business processes, performing, documenting, and testing system configuration, writing and executing test-scripts, working with programmers to design interfaces, and training core team members and users in the SAP Logistics modules (SD, MM, WM). Ms. Forberg’s company, Confidential, was also a preferred vendor for Confidential and she traveled throughout the country teaching the full-spectrum of SD classes to SAP employees and customers. She has both taught and implemented the complete SD module from sales-shipping-transportation-billing, credit management, pricing, LIS, authorizations and data dictionary. ASAP Certified.
Team Leader/Manager and SD Analyst
- Responding to SD and MM issues for Remote Helpdesk (various clients)
- Managing and allocating tickets to functional and technical consultants
SD Lead Analyst
- SD Lead on Global Remote Helpdesk for $4 Billion Multinational Corporation.
- Initially brought on to reduce the SD ticket load, after 100 days was asked to lead the SD team of 4-5 global analysts as well as resolve SD issues.
- Assisted in hiring and training of two new internal employees to assume the role of internal SD support
- Worked closely with ABAP developers on user exits and custom reports
- Interfaced daily with users in London, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Mexico and US locations to resolve complex SD SAP issues in Sales, Deliveries, Shipments, Billing, and Reporting.
SAP SD CONSULTANT
- SD Consulting for FirstCall Consulting, Inc.
- Assisted Sage Software (Peachtree Accounting) with support for a multi-phased SAP implementation. Resolved issues for the Master Data Support Team in SAP CRM/iBase and ECC environments. Worked side-by-side with the customer on pricing issues and material master issues related to BOMs and KMATs (Variant Configuration).
- Providing SD remote support for company performing upgrade to ECC 6.0. Critical configuration areas of this system are complex batch management and packing.
ConfidentialSAP SD CONSULTANT
- Responsible for Information Systems, Marketing, and Accounting for Delphi Due Diligence
SENIOR SAP SD CONSULTANTConfidential
- Clients: Georgia Pacific, Confidential, Novartis Crop Protection (now Syngenta), Mitsubishi Consumer Electronics of America, UCB, and Service Resources, Inc.
- Responsible for providing direction in the implementation of R/3 software in the Sales & Distribution module: defining and refining business processes, mapping processes to R/3 business models, analysis of integration points, configuration, documentation, validation, integration testing, problem resolution, final sign-off, user training and support.
- Provided customers with configuration expertise in organizational structure, master data, order processing, pricing, shipping, transportation, billing, logistics information system, credit management, variant configurator, purchasing, and inventory management.
- Knowledge of Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Financial Accounting, and Authorizations.
- Provided user support in SD, MM, Waste Management, and FI modules.
- Instructed SAP training courses at SAP Training Centers and customer sites. Conducted internal SAP training classes as well as customer courses. Taught every SD in the curriculum, including LIS/SIS, as well as authorizations and data dictionary.
SD APPLICATIONS CONSULTANT
- Clients: Ciba Chemicals, Novartis Crop Protection (now Syngenta), Colgate-Palmolive, GE Fanuc, International Paper, Coca-Cola Company, Hills Pet, Schering-Plough
- Responsible for successful implementation of R/3 software in the Sales & Distribution module. Projects included long-term, cradle-to-grave assignments, as well as expert spot consulting for many SAP customers.
- Taught SD courses at SAP Training Centers and customer sites.
- Created functional and technical specifications for interfaces and ABAP/4 programs.