- SAP PM/QM Professional with more than 7 years of experience spanning across SAP Implementation, Development, Support, Upgrade & Fiori apps development with manufacturing domain experience.
- Have total 7+ years of experience, out of which 6+ years in to SAP functional consulting specifically in the areas of Plant Maintenance (PM/ EAM) & Quality Management (QM) module. Have 1 year of domain experience in power & utility industry.
- Have worked for various industry sectors like Power & Utilities, Energy, Mining and Défense.
- Worked on six different SAP projects that include two implementations, Fiori, Support, Development & upgrade projects.
- Implementation experience of full life cycle project, besides extensive background in support & development for SAP PM and QM module.
- Rich experience in all aspects of project work starting from Business Requirement gathering, Design, Configuration, Test Scenario preparation, Documentation, Data Conversion, End user Training, Go live & Hypercare Support.
- Hands on experience in business process analysis, GAP analysis, and preparation of BBP, Business process procedure and flow charts etc.
- Consults with client team and management to identify and prioritize process improvements.
- Collaboration with Technical, other SAP & non - SAP team for custom object development & integration scenarios.
- Have worked on connected mining solution and developed prototypes for SAP IoT (Internet of Things).
- Have undergone S4 HANA enterprise management training from SAP India.
- Worked on the functional side for development of S4 Hana Fiori 2.0 Mobile Apps for Plant Maintenance solution.
- Has worked for the development of PLS Accelerator for Biopharma & Healthcare industry sector.
SAP QM/PM Consultant
- Requirement gathering, Business process analysis for SAP Quality Management and Plant maintenance module.
- Preparation of Design documents (PDD), BPP( Business process procedure).
- Configured SAP QM in manufacturing industry, SAP QM in procurement, production, and sales & distribution (SD).
- Configured and Implemented Quality Planning for Inspection Planning.
- Configured in process inspection, incoming inspection, source inspection, final inspection, first article inspection & inspection for sales deliveries.
- Configured Test equipment management/ Calibration process.
- Configured Quality Notifications, quality certificates, Partner functions and Business partners.
- Set up SAP QM Master Data like material master, catalog, MICs, inspection plan, Inspection Methods & sampling procedures, schema etc.
- Test equipment Management configuration for SAP Plant Maintenance Module or EAM.
- Advance Measurement document reading entry for SAP PM & QM module.
- Set up SAP QM integration with other modules like PP, PM MM, SD& WM etc.
- Worked on Batch Management, RICEF .
- Result/defect recording for procured & manufactured items.
- Develop, review and execute unit, integration, and conversion testing
- Organized user training workshops & prepared user training manuals.
- Go Live & Hyper care support
SAP PM Consultant
- Consulting with client team and management to identify and prioritize enhancements for SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Thorough Business Requirement analysis & gap analysis for SAP PM objects.
- Propose Solution for the requirement using RICEFW.
- Preparation of BBP’s(Business process procedure), process flows and functional specification document for SAP EAM solutions.
- Carrying out the relevant configuration & collaboration with the Technical team for custom object development.
- Worked on SAP Plant Maintenance integration scenarios with other modules like FICO, PP, MM, QM, WM & non SAP 3rd party systems
- Develop and review test scenarios
- Deployment of proposed solution into the live production system.
SAP PM Business Analyst
- Fiori 2.0 Mobile Apps for SAP EAM solutions for SAP S4 HANA 1610 on premise & cloud version.
- User requirement analysis and Solution designing for unique user experience tailored to key tasks and activities.
- Unique dash board design with S4 HANA embedded analytics related to SAP Plant Maintenance area which gives you deeper insight and supports in better decision making.
- Preparation of business process flow documents & integration scenarios with other modules.
- Mapping business requirement into Fiori App for SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions.
- Back end Configuration.
- Test scenario preparation & Testing of Fiori apps.
- Giving training to users how to use the Fiori apps & leverage the powerful object-based search functionality.
- Troubleshooting of issues.
- Handling of day to day break fixes, enhancements & continuous improvements.
- Support during production critical issues. Root causes analysis of issues with systematic approach.
- Carrying out discussion with Client & Solution Architect regarding business scope improvements, new business requirements. Solution designing, preparing functional specifications, test scenario development, deployment and conducting user education trainings.
- Demonstrated a logical and structured approach to time management, task prioritization & task distribution among the team.
- Tracking for on time closure of tickets, & new enhancements. Weekly module status reporting to management.
- Support for SAP Plant Maintenance/ EAM processes: Break down maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Refurbishment, Counter based maintenance.
- Provided support for SAP PM Master Data issues related to Equipment, FLOC, Measuring Point, Maintenance Plan, Task List, BOM, Maintenance Strategies & Fleet management.
- Support for SAP QM module: In process inspection, Incoming inspection, Source Inspection, Test equipment management, quality notification & certificates.
- Support for SAP QM Master Data related issues related to setting in material master, catalogs, MICs, inspection plan, Inspection Methods & sampling procedures, Inspection plan.
- Result/defect recording for procured & manufactured items.
- Well versed with SAP QM reporting.
- IDOC & Batch job monitoring.
- Master data upload through LSMW.
- Worked on equipment serialization.
- Integration of SAP PM with 3rd party Interfaces like CMMS, Process-more, WORAS through middleware.
- Automated regression testing through QTP. Defect logging in HP ALM tool.
- Integration of SAP PM & QM processes with other modules like PP, WM, MM & FICO, etc.
- ECC6.0 EHP 7 OSS note & side effect note analysis for SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
- Existing functionality & New functionality testing.
- Carrying out checks for analysing the impact of new functionality on Custom objects & 3rd party Interfaces.
- Finding out the impact of new functionality on existing system & finding out defects.
- Defect handling through HPQC, HP ALM system.
- Automated regression testing through QTP.
- Support for post upgrade issues.
SAP PM Core Team member
- Business requirement collection.
- AS- IS Business Process documentation.
- Facilitated Business Blue Print preparation and review & Gap Analysis for SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Finalization of enterprise structure in SAP scenario.
- Customization of specific requirements and mapping to standard SAP, worked on RICEFW.
- Preparation of Functional Specification Document for the new changes or enhancements required.
- Preparation of test Scenarios, Carrying out Unit testing, Integration Testing.
- Responsible to develop, maintain & deliver SAP PM Training for end users.
- Also, been part of User Acceptance Testing Team during implementation.
- Responsible for SAP EAM Master data collection and creation including Equipment, FLOC, Measuring Point, Maintenance Plan, Task List, BOM, Maintenance Strategies etc.
- Mapping of business processes into technology requirements that supports the company's business objectives for the below mentioned processes
- Preventive Maintenance
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Work Permit Management Systems
- Failure Mode Effectiveness Analysis - RCM
- JSA (Job safety Analysis)
- Integration of SAP PM processes with other modules like PS,QM, WM, MM & FICO, etc.
- Responsible for specification, design, testing and implementation of the following SAP functions such as Classification, Technical Report, Z-Reports, and Data Migration System (LSMW).
Lead Engineer - Planning
- Worked as a Maintenance Planner & Scheduler.
- SAP Maintenance Planning: Creation & scheduling of maintenance plans for equipment’s based on Single Cycle Maintenance planning, Maintenance planning with Strategy & multiple counter plan, deadline monitoring, managing task lists & Capacity planning for SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) area.
- Monitor Preventive, predictive and Breakdown maintenance of Plant machinery in SAP PM.
- Project planning, Scheduling, reviewing the technical specifications, resource planning, Project Cost Estimation, Tracking and monitoring of activities and deliverables, review of site Quality Assurance Plans and quality checks. Collaboration with the execution functions, Gap analysis between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member, conducting review meetings.
- Responsible for Long term outage planning, resource planning, monitoring of outage preparedness, calculation of Outage Readiness Index.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of ACW, CCW pumps, CT fans & DG sets.
- Plays an active role in Spares Management and Inventory Control.
- Carrying out various analysis like RCA, CAPA, Aspect impact, HIRA and FMEA.
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- SAP Quality Management
- A fair knowledge on ABAP limited to debugging and dump analysis.
- MS Project
- MS Visio